“Okay dude,” Ruby sighed at Spike, “If you don’t stop pacing I’m gonna kick you ass.”
Spike turned to Ruby who was sitting there trying to work on a song and scowled, “Shut the fuck up. I’ll bloody well pace if I want to.”
Ruby smiled, “God you're sad now sit down and be a good boy.”
Spike scowled at her again and resumed his consent pacing.
Ruby rolled her eyes and set her guitar aside. She stood up and walked over to Spike, placing both hands on his shoulders, stopping him, “Let me give you a little advice Spike. You need to buck up, put back on the bravado and ride on cowboy cause there’ll be better days at the ranch.”
Spike stared at her before stating, “You're a loony bitch just like my ex.”
“You bet your ass I’m a psycho now please. Sit down. All your pacing is making me dizzy,” Ruby nodded at a chair.
Spiked sighed in defeat and collapsed down onto the chair, “I’m a bloody poofer. Jealous over Captain Cardboard. Shoot me now.”
Ruby laughed, “Captain Cardboard? Nice.”
Spike offered her a small smirk, “Yeah, I know. Bloody creative one I am.”
“Yes but I think I prefer White Bread.”
“Captain Iowa.”
“What’s with all the Captains? The Great Jock Strap fit much better Bleach for brains.”
“You're a bitch.”
“And you're an asshole.”
“We’re going to get along bleedin great.”
A smirk crossed Ruby’s face, “I’m sure we will.”

**********************************************************

Buffy let out a fake giggle at something Riley had said. God, at least Xander’s cheesy jokes were funny. This was fucking torture.
“Did I already tell you about how I scored the winning touch down for State?” Riley asked. This was one of the best days of his life. Better than winning any football game. Buffy was here with him, where she wanted to me.
She’d rather be getting all of her teeth pulled out with no Novocain than be sitting her. At least she got free coffee out of this all.
She flashed him a million dollar smile and nodded, “Yup.” Fifty fucking times too many.
Riley completely ignored her and started to tell the tale again, “Okay so there was a minute on the clock and…”
Blah, blah, blah was the only thing comin of out his mouth to Buffy. She really whished someone would shoot her.

**********************************************************

Willow was confused. Really, really confused. The more she talked to Tara and the more she got to know Tara, the more she wanted to be with Tara. She wasn’t talking about girly shopping trips on Saturday afternoons either. But the thing was she was still pretty sure she was attracted to guys. She still found her ex Oz attractive and she still loved him. All of this was so confusing. Her brain felt like it was going to burst. Then Tara had dropped the bomb on her. Tara was a lesbian. Was Willow one too? This was all so weird. She’d done this show to find herself. Was this it? Oh goddess, she just didn’t know,

**********************************************************

Buffy lied down on her bed with a deep sigh. Never again. Making Spike jealous was NOT worth having to listen to one more of Riley’s “I’m a football hero, worship me” stories. She rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. It was only the second day in the house and there already was already too much angst to handle. All they needed was a huge brawl to make this day complete. She mentally shook her head. Don’t say that Buffy, it will come true. She sat up on her elbows. She wanted to go out. Anything to make up for coffee with Riley.
“Ruby!” Buffy called. No response, “Ruby!”
“What?” Ruby, finally answered, coming into the room holding her guitar.
“Let’s go out tonight. This show is all about parting and now I wanna party.”
Ruby sighed and nodded, “You're one wild chica Buffy. Okay. Tonight we party like rock stars.”
Buffy smiled brightly, “Thank you,”
Ruby nodded and laughed, “You really don’t get out much do you?”
A look of offense crossed Buffy’s face, “I so do! I go clubbing every night in LA!”
Ruby raised an eyebrow and smiled, “Uh huh.”
“Well I do!” Buffy said defensively.
Ruby threw her hands up in defense, “I didn’t say anything! I’ll go tell the other’s that were all going out tonight.” Ruby pushed off the doorframe she was leaning on and started out of the room.
“Wait that’s not what I meant!” Buffy called after her but she was already gone.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: Short chapter? Yes I know but I’m home sick today and I have nothing better to do so I’ll be updating all day. REVIEW PLEASE!