Tara held up a scrap of sequin covered material Ruby claimed to be a halter top with a small blush, “I-I don’t think that t-this will work on me.”
Ruby frowned slightly and nodded, “I think you're right. You're much more of an earthy type of girl. That top doesn’t say “Earthy” at all.” She snagged the top away from Tara and started to dig through a bag of clothing.
Hot pink chiffon mini? Not so much. Flannel bustier? Still no. Powder green baby doll dress? Getting warmer. Tan sued mini and cream silk wrap top. Score! We have a winner.
“Do you even own a pair of plain jeans?” Willow asked as she skimmed through on of the many piles of clothing that was strewn across the room.
Ruby nodded, “Yeah huh. Many actually. I just like couture. I can't afford couture but I like it.” She handed the clothing to Tara, “Better?”
Tara smiled shyly and nodded, “Much.”
Ruby nodded, “Good. Everybody have what they want now?”
“Yup, we got all the pretty clothing we’ll ever need for tonight,” Willow nodded back with a smile.
Tara glanced at the bathroom across the hall, “I-I wonder what she’d doing in there that’s so top secret?”
Ruby smiled, “I saw her snag a leather mini from one of the piles. I think Buffy’s tired of her peasant tops and sweater sets.”
“Damn right I am!” Buffy said from the doorway. All three of the girls turned to look at her and all stopped. Wow.
There stood Buffy in an extremely short black leather mini and her own deep crimson colored halter.
“You look hot,” Ruby smiled.
Buffy smiled back and saucily said, “Some like it hot.”
They all laughed. Tonight was gonna be one hell of a night.

**********************************************************

Marcus checked himself over in the mirror. He was lookin as hip hop as ever in his Sean John. In the mirror he could see Riley smiling like an idiot.
Marcus shook his head and sighed. Man, dude was stupid.
“What’s the matter?” Riley asked.
Marcus shook his head again, “Nothin man.”
“So did I tell you about my day with Buffy?” Riley asked.
Did Marcus really want to sit through this shit?
“Naw man,” Marcus shook his head, “How’d it go?”
“Great,” Riley smiled, “We have so much in common and she’s so sweet and funny. The perfect girl.”
Marcus had to hold back a snort. Didn’t take a fucking rocket scientist to see Buffy’s game. Riley didn’t. Home boy was clueless. Home boy was a complete ass.

**********************************************************

“Why so glum my friend?” Xander asked a very broody looking Spike.
Spike replied with a two finger salute.
Xander chuckled and nodded, “You’re an ass you know that?”
“Bloody hell, leave me alone Harris,” Spike sighed, not really wanting Xander to leave him alone though.
“Hey, be my guest and brood the night away,” Xander shrugged, “Not my choice. If I were you I’d go out with us and try your very best to get back on the good graces of one blonde.”
“I do not brood!” Spike growled, “And I could care less about that bloody bitch.”
“Yeah,” Xander said sarcastically, “Right. And I’m Madonna.”
“Congratulations,” Spike muttered, “You’ve had a very bloody successful career.”
Xander sighed in defeat, “Fine, fine, fine. You don’t care about Buffy. Then why with the b…moodiness?”
Spike just scowled in response.
Xander sighed once more, realizing that this wasn’t going anywhere, “You still coming out with us all?”
“Fine, all of you just stop bleedin pesterin’ me,” Spike glared at him.
Xander smiled in triumph and went to get ready.

**********************************************************

Then men sat in the living room waiting for the woman of the house to finish up. They’d been there for twenty minutes.
“Oh bloody hell,” Spike sighed, “Someone go get them!”
“No need,” Willow entered the room, “We’re coming now.”
Tara followed with Ruby in tow. They all looked beautiful. One problem. There was one missing blonde.
“Buffy!” Ruby called into the room, “You coming?”
“I changed my mind,” she called back.
This made everyone give out an exaggerated sigh.
“What happened to “some like it hot” girl huh?” Ruby asked, putting her hands on her hips.
“She realized how slutty she looked and decided she was more of a winter!” Buffy stated.
Everyone sighed again.
“Come on Buffy,” Willow prompted, “You look beautiful. Besides, red is your color.”
Buffy sighed and nodded. She could do this. She was hot. She was gonna attract all the guys tonight. She took a deep breath and made her way to join the others.
Spike had opened his mouth to give her shit about taking so long but stopped when he saw her. Bloody hell. Every time he saw her that was his reaction. A bloody hell and a she’s beautiful. God he was a poof.
Riley frowned, “I agree with Buffy. I think you should go put some more clothes on. You look like a hooker.”
Buffy frowned. Oh yeah, she felt so good about herself, “Gee thanks Riley. I feel so loved.”
“You look stunning kitten,” Spike said quietly. A small smile twitched on her lips but dissolved quickly. She was playing a game and smiling at his compliments wouldn’t do.
“I thought we’ve been through this Spike,” Buffy sighed, “It’s Buffy, not kitten.”
Well that’s just soddin great. She’s gonna be a bloody bitch to you.
The tension was not unnoticed.
“Let’s get going,” Xander said suddenly before Riley could say anything, “It’s time to rock ‘n’ roll. Boogie woogie till the break of dawn.”
Ruby smiled at Xander’s words, “Boogie woogie till the break of dawn? You're such a silly goose Harris.”
“Yes but you love it,” Xander smiled goofily.
That she did.

**********************************************************

The Real Worlders entered a small club called The Bronze around nine.
The girls automatically headed off to the dance floor while the boys chose the pool table.
“Play ya mate,” Spike offered Xander, setting up the balls.
Xander nodded, “I should let you know first, that I’m a world champion pool shark.”
Spike raised an eyebrow and Xander just smiled.
Twenty minutes later it was no secret that Xander Harris sucked at pool.
“I thought you said you were a world champion pool shark?” Spike smirked.
Xander gave a sheepish smile, “Did I say world champion? Actually, I went wannabe.”
Spike chuckled and took a drink of his beer. His blue eyes skimmed the crowds until they stopped on one particular petite blonde. She was dancing with Ruby. No, they weren’t bleedin dancing, they were practically shagging right there on the dance floor. That was something he wouldn’t mind watching.
His eyes darkened with anger as Captain Cardboard came up behind her and put his grubby mitts on Buffy’s waist. She smiled and turned around to face him. Bloody buggering bitch.

**********************************************************

Buffy felt two hands on her waist and she turned around with a smile, in hopes of it being Spike. Not so much. Riley. Her smile dropped for nothing more than a millisecond before she covered it up with a fake one, “Hey Riley.”
“Buffy,” he smiled, “I’m sorry for the comment earlier. I just don’t like other guys looking at you.”
Who did he think he was? Her boyfriend? Never gonna happen bucko, “I know, I just wanted to look sexy for you.” For Spike.
Buffy was getting really good at this lying through her teeth thing.
“You do look sexy,” Riley said softly into her ear. He then went for a kiss. Buffy turned her head so all he got was cheek. Ooh burn. If Buffy hadn’t caught his intentions she would have had to kiss him. A mental shudder ran through her. That was so ewww.
Riley tried not to notice her brush off but he couldn’t. Bitch. What the hell was her problem? He’d find out.
“Hey Riley?” Buffy asked, thinking quickly of a lie to go, “I have to use the bathroom. I’ll be back in a second okay?”
Riley nodded, “Okay. I’ll see you when you get back.”
Yeah, like she was really coming back.

**********************************************************

Willow and Tara were dancing off in the corner. Okay, Willow was pretty sure that she was gay. Being this close to Tara made her flush and get sweaty palms and well…it got her all hot if you know what she meant. The next big question. Did Tara return her feelings? Just because one is a lesbian doesn’t mean that they have to be attracted the every woman they see. Willow took a deep calming breath and mentally shook her head. No need to have a mental spaz right here and now.
Tara spared a quick glance at Willow’s lips. Oh she really wanted to kiss her but she couldn’t. Sigh.

**********************************************************

Buffy leaned up against the bar with a sigh, “Just a coke please.”
The bartender gave her a nod. Just as he was giving her, her drink, Spike appeared out of no where.
“Have a good dance with the captain?” he asked bitterly.
Buffy raised an eyebrow, “The Captain?”
“Captain Cardboard,” Spike shrugged, “Not that I bloody care.”
Buffy smiled, “I’m sure you don’t but just so you know, me and Riley. Totally hot and heavy.” Buffy was tempted to add, “we just did it in the women’s room” but even the thought was enough to turn her stomach. She was pretty sure she’d puke if she said it aloud.
Spike scowled, “Good to know.” Bitch.
Buffy almost let a laugh slip at the look on his face. This really was upsetting him. Good.
Spike had had enough. She could be a bitch all she wanted but that wasn’t going to keep him away. He was on a mission and wouldn’t bloody well stop until it was done.
He grabbed her hand and started to pull her onto the dance floor, almost making her spill her drink, “Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?”
“We’re going to dance,” he stated, not asked.
Buffy was about to protest again but the look of grim determination on his face made her shut her mouth. One dance wouldn’t hurt. Right?
Spike pulled her close as the fast song changed to a slow sultry number. Gulp.
“I’m sorry for what I said kitten,” he whispered in her ear, “I didn’t mean it.”
“I know,” Buffy said softly.
“I just don’t take rejection well,” he went on.
“I gathered that,” Buffy gulped. Okay she wanted nothing more than to fuck him right there and then. Bad Buffy! There will be none of that, she told herself firmly. Yeah right.
The song seemed to go on forever but neither cared. They were too lost in each other. Spike leaned down and kissed her gently at first but it didn’t stay that way for long. It was passionate and fiery and mind-blowing and totally right. But completely wrong at the same time. Buffy pulled away and looked at Spike with wide eyes before bolting out of his arms and right out of the club. Well fuck.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: Hehe, you’ll just have to wait to see what happens next. Don’t you hate that on shows were they cut off right at the good part? And I’m not even gonna give you a preview of the next chapter like they do with TV shows. Lol. Please review or I’m gonna do something drastic like make Buffy hook up with Riley. I know you all don’t want to read that. SO REVIEW!