A week in the house had gone by. Everyone pretended everything was okay but everyone knew that that was a lie. The longing looks between Spike and Buffy didn’t go unnoticed and when interacting with one another came, they were skittish. They mostly just avoided any interaction at all.
Ruby rolled her eyes. These people though they were so sly. Like hell they were. Riley was a plain dumb ass and wouldn’t know if some was fucking right in front of him. Willow and Tara were both also idiots. Anyone could tell they liked each other in that way. So what? Did they think they’d like be condemned for it? Please. And then there was Xander. All Ruby wanted was to make out a little. He needed to either get with it or get himself a girlfriend. Finally there was the biggest set of idiots in the house. Spike and Buffy. Buffy didn’t actually love her boyfriend. She didn’t get why she couldn’t just break up with him and take what she wanted. It was clear that Spike had a very, want, take, have perspective on life so why he hadn’t acted since whatever made them so weird around each other happened was beyond her. Stupid ass people. If they only opened up their eyes even a little things would be so much clearer to all of them.

**********************************************************

Marcus sat; his eyes filling with tears as he listened to his mother speak. Andre was dead. Shot down in a drive by. His home boy. His brother.
“Okay mama,” Marcus said quietly, “I’m gonna start to pack my things. I’ll be home soon.”
“Okay Marcus,” his mother said sadly, “And baby boy, when you get home don’t you dare go and be doin somethin stupid, you hear me?”
Marcus nodded, “I hear you mama. I’ll see you when you get home.”
With that he hung up and slowly walked into the living room.
Everyone was sitting around, hanging out.
“Yo everyone?” he asked, “Could y’all just listen to me for a second?”
“What’s up?” Buffy asked.
“I just got a call from my mama,” he explained, “Andre, my little brother. He, oh god, he was killed in a drive by.”
“Oh goddess!” Willow shot up to hug him.
He hugged her back, “I’m gonna go home. I have to deal with this.”
Everyone nodded. It was only understandable. Poor Marcus. Having someone you loved die was like having a part of you die.
He smiled sadly, “I’m gonna start to pack y’all. I want to get home as soon as possible.”
Six more sets of nods.
He was packed and gone by that night.
**********************************************************
AN: I know you all wanna know what that was about. I’ll give you this. He had to go so I could bring in someone to turn one of the characters life upside down.
**********************************************************

Buffy sat on the deck, looking out at the ocean and sighed. She wondered who their new roommate was. She would miss Marcus. Who else was gonna call her home girl? A small giggled slipped through her lips. She was someone’s home girl.
“Hey.”
Buffy turned to see Spike standing there. He looked so unsure.
“Hey.”
“Listen…”
“I’m s….” the both started at the same time.
“You go first,” Spike insisted.
Buffy took a deep breath and continued, “Spike I’m sorry for running out on you at the club the other night. I’m…I was scared okay? I know this may sound crazy and all but for the few days I’ve known you, I’ve…I dunno okay. All I know is it’s strong and it scares the hell outta me.”
Spike nodded. He felt the same way, “Bloody hell Buffy, it scares the hell outta me too! And I know you…”
She cut him off with a searing kiss, “No more talk Spike. Just a lot more kissing.”
He had no problem with that.

**********************************************************

Buffy stretched her arms leisurely and snuggled into Spike’s side. It had been two days since she made up with him and she loved every second of it. They got their new roommate today. she hated getting out of bed but she had too.
“Spike,” she whispered in his ear as she straddled his waist.
“Mmmm Buffy…”
“Wakey, wakey Spike,” Buffy sing songed, “Time to get up and meet our new roomie.”
He opened one eye to look at her, “What are you doing kitten.”
“Waking you up, now come on!” she insisted.
“Oh I’m gonna cum for sure,” he smirked, flipping her over.
Buffy sighed heavily and shook her head, “So not what I meant. We have to get up now.”
Spike pouted, “But luv.”
“No,” Buffy said firmly, “No hanky panky until we meet the new guy. Off me.”
He sighed in defeat and let her up. she jumped out of bed and stuck her tongue out at him, “I’m going to take a shower.”
He lit up and she quickly added, “Alone!”
Spike smirked to himself but pouted on the outside, “Okay pet. You go take you're shower.”
She gave his a suspicious look but then nodded, heading into the bathroom.
Spike let his smirk break free when he heard the water turn on. He’d give her about five minutes so she’d think she was safe.
One minute later, Spike decided that five minutes was a long time and followed her into the bathroom.
Buffy’s quick shower got prolonged.

**********************************************************
The Rich Boy

The new cast memember stopped outside of the house. Here went nothing.

**********************************************************

Ruby was sitting at the kitchen counter slicing an apple while singing The Rolling Stone’s “Get Off My Cloud.” Tara was sitting at the counter with her chatting with Willow who was in the living room.
“Anyone home?” called out a voice that Ruby had spent four years trying to block out of her memory.
“Matt Bedford,” Ruby stated coldly as he came into view.
His eyes widened slightly, “Ruby Singer.”

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: I’m guessing you all want to know what that was right? Review and find out.