AN: hey I just wanted to say that I don’t really know anything about cocaine or drugs in general other than they’re VERY BAD so this fic does not promote it or is meant to say it’s cool cause it’s so not. Also if some of this stuff sounds a little off or whatever, this is my apology but like I said, that’s just not my thing so I wouldn’t know.

**********************************************************

Spike pulled his DeSoto into the parking lot of Sunnydale High about side of the library around noon.
He whistled happily as he took the back entrance into the library. Pretty soon, he’d be walking out of this hell hole with some cash in his pocket and some drugs up his nose.
He was coming down and it was starting it itch.
He quietly opened the door and slide through.
That’s when he heard it.
“How is he Giles?” Buffy asked quietly, dreading the answer.
Giles sighed, “I haven’t talk to William in about a year. I’m guessing quite badly.”
Buffy nodded, “I wish I could have saved him. I wish I could have saved them both.”
Giles shook his head and took her hand in his, “So do I Buffy but you were able to save yourself. That’s all that matters.”
“I guess you're right,” Buffy sighed, trying her hardest to believe him. She couldn’t. It wasn’t enough.
Bloody hell. Buffy. He stealthily slid behind a shelf of books to hide himself but also be able to catch a glance of her.
There she was. She looked even more beautiful then the last time he’d seen her. She was slightly more mature looking, her hair was longer and more golden and she was plumper, not in a fat way but in a delicious curvy way. She was still the bloody picture of perfection.
She sighed heavily and stood, “Hey Giles, I’m gonna go catch up with Willow. If you see him again, tell him that,” she paused. Tell him that she loved him and wanted him and needed him and wished that he was still with her. That she’d die for him and she’ll never stop loving him for the rest of her life, “Tell that I say hey.”
As if he’d read her mind, Giles nodded, “Of course Buffy.” He stopped as she started to walk away before saying, “He loves you too.”
Buffy smiled sadly and laughed wistfully, “I’ll see you around Giles. It was great to see you again.”
Spike watched her sadly until she was out of the doors. Bloody hell, he still loved her but he’d gone and mucked all of that up. Seeing her again made the need her had for her even stronger. Even if it was for one more night, he was going to get what was his back.

**********************************************************

I know, short chapter but I'm writing the next one right after this.
Do you all like? I’m hoping so. If you want more than all ya have to do is review, review, review. Oh yeah, thanks to all of you that did. Makes me work faster.