Co-written with Spikes Red Queen
Author: RedRosenberg and Spikes Red Queen
Title: Two’s Company
Rating: NC-17
Pairings: Willow/Angel(us), Buffy/Spike, Dawn/Gunn, Xander/ Illyria, Eve/Wesley
Warnings: Spoilers ATS Season 5 and Btvs 7
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters.
Summary: When Angel loses his soul over in LA, The Scoobies head over to restore it not knowing Spike is also there!

Part 5

Buffy looked around the large building, it was the first time she had ever been near Wolfram & Heart. Everybody just looked so clean. She stood for a minute just gazing around the building in awe. By the time she came back to her senses Willow was already at the desk asking for Wesley.

“He’s up on the third floor. May I have your name?” The receptionist asked

“Yes it’s Willow Rosenberg” Willow replied

The receptionist looked slightly shocked.

“The Willow Rosenberg?” the receptionist questioned

“Well as far as I know there is only one of me!” Willow answered

“So you’re the person who nearly destroyed the world?”

Willow turned red. Buffy decided it was time to bail her out.

“Yes that’s her, now you were saying about Wesley?” Buffy said

“Do you have an appointment?”

Buffy sighed this was starting to be too much trouble than it was worth.

“I’m not sure,” Buffy sighed

“Well may I have your name and I will check.”

“Buffy Summers.”

“What? You’re the slayer?” The receptionist asked

“Yes now can you please tell us where to find Wesley?” Buffy was getting exasperated

“Mr Price very well,” The receptionist pushed a button on her phone. Buffy assumed she was contacting Wesley, sure enough Wesley answered, “Mr Price a Ms Summers and Ms Rosenberg are here to see you.”

“Send them up then.” Wesley replied

“Very well” turning back to Buffy “He is on the third floor go straight to your right as you leave the elevator.”

Buffy didn’t even bother to say thank you she just pushed Dawn in the direction of the lift. Buffy turned to Willow

“Well that was a lot of work.”

“I know I think she was just doing it to annoy us.” Willow said back.

They soon found themselves outside Wesley’s office. Willow stepped to the side and gestured for Buffy to enter first. Wesley looked up as Buffy entered and rose from his chair.

“Buffy.” Wesley addressed her with a nod of his head.

“Wesley” Buffy replied back overly sharp.

Willow noticed a hint of annoyance in Wesley but as soon as it appeared it was gone. They all stood there for a few moments until finally Dawn broke the silence.

“So does anybody know where Angelus actually is?” Dawn asked. Willow smiled a the younger girl.

“I can do a locator spell.” Willow turned to Wesley “That is of course if it’s ok with you.”

Wesley was rather put down that Willow had immediately decided that they would not know where Angelus was. He was tempted to say something but instead inclined his head at Willow. Willow cheered up instantly she was worried about how tense everything was going to be yet here they were straight into business, Willow hoped they would be home that night.

********
Dawn was bored she had been sat outside Wesley’s office now for about 20 minutes not knowing what him Buffy and Willow were discussing inside. Buffy had sent her out hoping that the less she knew about everything with Angelus the safer she would be. Dawn never understood Buffy’s thoughts. Gunn noticed that 2 girls were in Wesley’s office he wondered who they might be then it hit him. He had forgotten that the slayer was coming. Instantly he strode towards the doors of the office a little bitter that Wesley had failed to involve him in it.

Dawn noticed the hansome black man enter Wesley’s office she waited for him to come back outside from being sent out like she had. Ten minutes went by it was obvious that he was welcome to listen to the conversation. Dawn sulked.

The other side of the door a heated conversation was taking place.

“So your saying that unless you can bring Angelus in unconscious and on the floor Willow’s not going to restore his soul” Wesley snapped

Willow sighed for the past five minutes Buffy and Wesley had been arguing over weather to bring Angelus in or let Willow do the spell from where she was.

“Erm Buffy” Willow attepted

Buffy had clearly forgotten that Willow was there because when Willow touched Buffy’s shoulder Buffy sidestepped and using Willow’s weight against her pushed Willow to the floor. A minute later Buffy realised what she had done.

“Oh Wills I’m so sorry. I completely forgot you were here. Natural reflex” Buffy smiled sheepishly.

“Obviously” Willow replied letting Gunn help her up. “Well what I was going to say is why don’t you two compromise?” Willow asked.

“Comprimise?” Wesley questioned

“Yes! Comprimise. For the past ten minutes now you two have been arguing about petty things that can easily be sorted. We should be working together not bickering after all this is Angelus we’re talking about every minute we waste somebody’s life is at stake.” Willow paused at the guilty looks from Buffy and Wesley. She turned to Gunn.

“Gunn is it?” Willow asked. Gunn nodded “ Right well Gunn there is a 17 year old girl sat outside this office will you please go and ask her to come in whilst I talk to these two.”

Gunn nodded again and swiftly left the office. Willow turned back to Buffy and Wesley.

“Listen what we can do is I can start the spell in a minute whilst Buffy goes out looking for Angelus before he has tme to do any damage. Then you both get your ways. Buffy gets to kick Angelus’s ass and Wesley gets to watch him have his soul back in.” Willow looked at Buffy “Is that ok?”

Buffy smiled she loved her friend because she could be just so down to earth sometimes (Well of course that is when she’s not trying to destroy the world) Buffy thought.

Gunn suddenly appeared at the doorway looking confused.

“You said there wa a girl sitting outside the office didn’t you?” He asked

“Yes”

“You did mean this office didn’t you” He asked again and again Willow answered the same.

“Well she’s not there anymore, either that or she’s invisible.” Gunn said

Buffy looked at Willow before they both walked towards where Dawn had been sat and looked into a vacant seat.

“Great” Buffy muttered “Just what we need”

*****

Dawn strolled down the corridor. They were stupid if they thought she was going to sit there bored and alone, so she had decided to have a bit of a wonder. Dawn stopped looking around.

“Well ‘m pretty sure I’m lost” She muttered. Just then Dawn heard a loud crash and then a howl of pain. She was sure that voice had seemed familiar. Heading towards a set of white double doors where the yell had come from Dawn listened again and was sure she heard fighting. She pushed open the doors and stood there with her mouth gaping open.

“SPIKE?” she gasped

Spike looked up from his position on the floor where Illyria had thrown him. One word escaped his mouth.

“Fuck!”

Tbc.

Authors note: Hoped you like it. I know it has taken me a while to write but I just didn’t feel right so it has undergone many alterations and hopefully you like what’s left.

Review please!

End of part 5