Chapter Two--The Feeling is Mutual

The sex was hot and explosive, leaving Buffy incapable of a complete thought. She felt Spike's cool hands between her legs. She responded immediately to his touch, spreading her legs wider to take in him. He buried his hands into her hair, pulling her into a deep, long kiss. His movements enticed rather than satisfied. She gripped his ass, signaling him to pick up the pace. He grabbed her hands, holding them above her head. She looked passed his demon features, returning the intense gaze back into his yellow eyes. She liked being restrained. The raw strength of his demon rubbed against her, soothing her heat. She never took her eyes off of his, feeling a desire for him to feed from her.

"What are me doing?"

"Its called making love, pet." He whispered, changing back to his human face.

"This is not love. It's lust and passion."

"What do you think love is?"

Spike didn't bothering waiting for a response. He brought her almost to release, and then stopped. He turned her over, manhandling her into position. He ripped her dress up her back, trailing his tongue where the seams use to be. He licked from the nape of her neck down the bone of her spine to the crack of her ass. His fangs pierced the flesh of her back and her lovely bottom. Spike lapped at the blood. He teased her cunt and ass from behind, alternating from one entrance to other. He gripped her hips, pounding into her, swatting her ass each time she cried.

"Fuck me" he whispered, pulling her body flush against his.

They were joined together like Siamese twins. Their need for each other grew with every thrust. Their rhythm was rough. They pushed, pumped and pounded each other into searing bliss. They were out of control.

"Can you feel me?" he whispered thrusting up into her harder.

"Yes, Yes God yes" she cried out, gripping the back of his neck with both her hands, pulling him to her neck.

"Do you want to feel it again?"

Buffy knew exactly what he was referring to. The memory of him choking her invoked her primal instincts. The gratification she felt made her high. She wanted another hit.

"Do it"

Her words were his blessing. He called forth his demon, sniffing her before sinking his fangs into the side of her neck. He felt her tense then relax into him. Her hot juices triggered his orgasm. He drank deep, fucking her even harder. He felt her body jerk and spasm against his. Fucking perfect he thought.

Buffy screamed out in rapture "Oh God Spike, I love you!!!!! I love you!!!! I love you!!!!

Her words trailed off into a whisper. She belonged to him. A single tear dripped from her face. Spike, her tireless passionate lover, fulfilled her in mind, body, and soul.

A trail of blood traveled from her neck to the valley of her breasts. It spread to her pubic hair, mixing with their musky arousals. They were bonded. They rocked together in silence. They had mated, producing the offspring of love.

"I love you too," he whispered, licking his claim.

After closing her wounds, Spike planted delicate kisses along the length of her neck. Buffy belonged to him. It was all he wanted. He laid her on the bed, brushing his tongue along her lips. He kissed her softly. He cleaned up the blood trial until he to the sweet aroma of their joining. He used his mouth and hands, destroying any negative thoughts she might have had from what they shared.

Everything he did to her set her on fire. She could no longer deny the way they reacted to each other. It was more than just hormones. She thirsted for him. It was a need that would never be quenched. Spike's mouth opened the floodgates between her legs. Spike had her spread, flushed and waiting. She was in sweet agony from his restless tongue.

"Spike, please, please"

"You need this. Let me taste your desire" He whispered, looking up at her.

Buffy's head fell back onto the bed. She was on the verge of another orgasm. Spike consumed her. She was on her way to where he wanted to take her. Her head filled with contradictions. She wanted him to take her rough yet tender and slow yet fast. With each touch of his probing tongue, she was got wetter and wetter. The enjoyment had become too much to sustain. She came so hard. It felt like she was having an out of body experience. The imagined Buffy stood by the side of the bed, watching her fall.

Riley didn't know what was keeping Buffy. It had been over an hour. He was sure he told her to meet him at the Bronze at eight o'clock. It was ninety-thirty. He knew she wasn't with Willow. She and Tara were already there. He wasn't worried. He thought maybe she took a nap and just forgot the time. She had really been exhausted the last couple of months. He stopped by her house. Her mother told him she had not seen her all day. He stopped by Giles apartment. He wasn't any help. His last stop was the Magic Box. Anya and Xander were clearly having sex in the training room. It was no point in bothering them he thought. He racked his brain, trying to figure out where she could possible be. He doubted she was with Spike. It was close to eleven o'clock. Patrolling was over. Despite his better judgment, he was going to stop by Spike's crypt any way.

He figured Spike had to be there. The TV was on. He made his way down the ladder. It was dark. He heard voices. There were no candles lit where he was stood. However, there appeared to be the sun shining throughout the rest the crypt. He peeked around the corner. He was taken aback by what he saw. He couldn't take his eyes off of Spike's long, hard, erection. He was impressed. He estimated it had to be at least eight to nine inches in length and three inches thick in girth. It was bigger than Forrest and Graham he thought.

Riley couldn't believe Spike had such an incredible body. He was attracted to him. He wondered if Spike worked out or if he was just naturally muscular. His body reminded him of the male gymnasts he watched on ESPN. He couldn't believe all that man was hidden underneath that leather coat.

It was apparent he was with some blonde bitch, but Riley wasn't interested in her. He couldn't believe the size of Spike's cock and his ass. It was perfect like the rest of him he thought. Riley couldn't resist the urge to touch himself. He felt his erection pushing against his pants. He tried to get a better view without being noticed. He knew he needed to leave, but he couldn't take his eyes off Spike. He couldn't help but think how lucky the blonde bitch had it, watching Spike go down on her. He had a mouth to die for. He pictured it wrapped around his cock. Riley continued to watch, pulling the blonde bitch to him. She was a petite and looked a lot like Buffy.

Riley thought his eyes were playing tricks on him. He pulled back, using the wall to support himself. Quickly, he climbed the ladder unable to catch his breath. He had to get to the frat house right away.

Spike could since someone watching him. He could smell him. It was the same cheap cologne that lingered on Buffy. He wasn't going to break performance with Buffy her for soldier boy or anybody else. Not even holy water could get him off of her. Spike hoped he enjoyed the show. He anticipated a big scene, but nothing happen. Spike guessed he was too shocked to do anything. He hoped Riley saw her wetness, dripping from his mouth and heard her incredible come sounds. He didn't want to waist anymore time on him. He refocused his attention back to Buffy. He pulled her to him, easing her down his cock. He kissed her hard, mating his tongue with hers. Everything was perfect. She told him she loved him and Riley witnessed him pleasing her. He knew for sure they were over.


Meanwhile

Riley arrived at the frat house disgusted, but aroused. His cock stayed hard all the way home. He was anxious to tell Forrest what he witnessed. He walked into his room, pleased at the sight before him. Forrest lay naked in his bed.

"How was your date, lover?"

"I' ll tell you about it later." Riley replied, removing his clothes

"Did you break it off with her?"

"No, but I don't think its going to be as hard as I thought"

"Good. I can't stand that bitch."

"I'm glad you're here." Forrest said, pulling back the covers.

"Me too"

"Looks like you're ready for me."

"Always, lover."

"Did you lock the door?"

"What about Graham?"

"Later, Come here."