Title: Black Silk
Author: Nicky
Rating: NC-17
Summary: 2 Chapters. At a sleep-over, Buffy is dared to sneak into Cordy’s step-brothers bedroom and steal a pair of boxers from his draw – but Spike comes home early, and Buffy gets a lot more than she bargained for.
Distribution: As always, take it, just let me know.
Feedback: Would be nice…




Chapter 1

Buffy was laughing like a maniac as Cordy ran back into the bedroom, her face bright red and her pajama shorts around her ankles.

“Did you do it?!”

All three girls erupted into more laughter as Cordelia nodded, quickly pulling up her shorts.

“I hate you guys!” she shrieked as she sat down, still embarrassed about having mooned the old man walking by the house.

Cordy’s parents were on Holiday, and her older brother, Spike, was out for the night with his friends.

Cordy’s friend’s from America had come to stay for the week while the parents were in Morocco, but Spike had been left in charge of them. They all knew that he wouldn’t be home until late, and when he got home he’d be drunk…

Now they all sat giggling, waiting for the next dare, while Cordelia’s face returned to its usual color.

The other three girls finally started to calm down, each sipping from their drinks before turning back to the circle.

“Okay.” Cordy said, grabbing hold of the empty Archers bottle. “My turn to spin. Whoever it lands on has to go into Spike’s room and find a pair of his boxers, used or clean, it doesn’t matter, then bring them back here. Okay?”

Buffy froze for a moment, watching as the other girls nodded. She had the biggest crush on Spike, and her stomach turned at the suggestion.

She was nervous about going into his room, but she felt a strange sense of jealousy incase either of the others had to do it.

Quickly she nodded, watching with wide eyes as the bottle spun. The orange tip of the bottle was a blur as it went around the circle three times.

On the fourth spin it began to slow down, moving around the circle, pointing to each girl once more, until finally it stopped.

Facing Buffy.

She went rigid, looking up at the other girls with wide eyes.

The others only smiled cruelly in her direction.

“Go on! You know which room it is.” Cordelia laughed. She’d been hoping that it would land on Buffy. Her friend’s crush on Spike had been evident since the moment the petite blonde stepped through the front door a few days ago.

Spike had instantly picked up her suitcase for her with a big smile and Buffy had sighed out-loud.

Cordelia and Faith had both watched in amusement, while Anya was too busy staring at Spike’s ass.

Now, they all watched as the small blonde stood up and left the room quietly.

“Too bad Spike isn’t here to see her in that little silk thing.” Faith giggled after Buffy had closed the door.



Buffy took a deep breath as she twisted the door knob, closing her eyes and praying that he wasn’t in the room.

She knew he wasn’t. They hadn’t heard him come home…but some little part of her was niggling.

Quickly she popped her heard round the door, letting out the breath she’d been holding. He wasn’t there.

“Underpants, underpants…right, okay…”

Glancing around the room, Buffy whimpered when she realized how many draws he had. How was she supposed to know which draw he kept his boxers in?

“What kind of guy has so many clothes?”

The oddest part was, she only ever saw him wearing jeans and a black top. Sometimes he wore a red shirt unbuttoned over the top, but she’d thought that was his whole wardrobe.

Apparently not.

Taking a quick glance out the door, she closed it behind her, and walked over to the first draw.

All that she found was black socks, but she fished around at the bottom for a moment to see if his boxers were kept underneath.

Her hand brushed something cold, and when she grabbed it and pulled it out from under the socks, she was looking at a bright red condom wrapper.

“Oh my god…” she whispered, holding it out far away from her as if she would catch something from it.

As she calmed down, her curiosity peaked, and she brought the condom a little closer to her. Squinting, she read the small letters on the foil and frowned.

“Ribbed? Eugh…that’s disgusting.”

Shaking her head, Buffy dropped the condom back into the draw and closed it, moving on to the next one.

She opened it, peaking inside. All she found was T-Shirts, and so she closed that one quickly too.

As exciting as this was, she really wanted to get out of there before Spike got back. He’d probably be angry, and she’d never be able to look him in the eye again.

The next draw seemed heavier when she opened it, and when she looked inside she saw why.

It was stacked full with dirty magazines.

The one on top was left open at the center-fold, and Buffy found herself staring wide-eyed at a very naked woman – whose legs were spread wide open.

Buffy’s ears began to burn as the blush started to appear on her face. Her whole body went hot and she began to feel very uncomfortable.

She closed the draw, the corners of her mouth turned down slightly.

Sighing, she moved along, opening the next draw. She almost shouted in celebration as she came to his underwear draw, but stopped short when she saw a bright red piece of lace sticking out from in between the rest of the underwear. It stuck out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the underwear, which was all black or grey in color.

Jealousy slowly crept up on Buffy as she wondered who they belonged to. She hadn’t known him very long, so she had no idea of his track record with women.

She didn’t dare pick them up. She didn’t have to be a brain surgeon to realize that they would never have been washed.

Deciding to ignore the panties, Buffy picked up a pair of grey Calvin Klein boxers and studied them. After a moment she put them back inside and picked up a pair of black ones.

They felt cold upon first touch, and it was then that Buffy realized the material.

“Ooh, silky…” Giggling slightly, Buffy pulled out the black-silk boxers and closed the draw, wrapping the material around her hand.

It felt cold, but it was soft. It was him down to a T. Exactly what she’d expected to find.

Black Silk.

Quietly closing the draw again, Buffy turned around to tip toe out of the room, but instead of the empty doorway she’d expect to see, she came face to ‘face’ with a very pale, chiseled chest.

Wide eyed, Buffy looked up at the face that the chest belonged to, and nearly died.



Spike had come home early. All his friends had walked straight into the club and gone ‘pussy-hunting’ as they so pleasantly called it.

Spike, however, hadn’t been in the mood.

At least five girls had approached him that night, yet all he seemed to think about was the little blonde who’d turned up at his door yesterday.

The very under-age blonde.

So, after a few drinks Spike had resigned himself to the fact that until Cordelia’s little friend was shipped back over to America…he wouldn’t be getting lucky with the ladies.

As he walked up the driveway, Spike had noticed that Cordy’s light was still on. Rolling his eyes he’d looked at his watch. He had been left in charge of them, and although Cordelia had promised she wouldn’t cause trouble, he’d been a little worried about going out.

Noting that Cordy’s bedroom door was shut, Spike had gone into the bathroom. As he closed the door, however, he’d noticed that Cordy’s was opening, but decided not to send them to bed until after his shower.

It was only quick, and minutes later he was wrapping a towel round his waist so he could walk to his room without flashing his bits at the hormonal teenage girls that had come over to stay.

Walking into his bedroom, he almost lost his towel when he saw ‘little blonde’ standing in front of his underwear draw, holding up as pair of his boxers.

Not only that, but she was wearing the sexiest little scrap of cloth he’d ever seen. It was some sort of negligee or night-dress. Completely inappropriate for a sixteen year old to wear to bed…but not as inappropriate as the thoughts it was provoking.

She whispered something to herself and then giggled, before closing the draw and turning around.

She almost walked right into him.



Buffy gulped. Spike’s expression was blank except for his raised brow, and she felt a blush creep up her neck.

“I’ll probably be needing those, wont I?” He stated in his rich accent.

It was then that Buffy remembered what she had in her hand, and she swore to herself that she’d kill Cordelia later. She contemplated her options.

A) She could just run from the room without saying anything.

B) She could put her hands behind her back and deny she had anything or

C) She could stay and face the consequences…whatever they were to be.

Deciding that C was the more mature option, Buffy just bit her lip and looked down at the floor, hoping that somehow it would open up and swallow her whole.

Suddenly feeling bad at how embarrassed she seemed, Spike rolled his eyes and bent his knees slightly so that he could get a look at her face.

"Is there a particular reason why you came in here, Love?"

She looked up suddenly, not expecting his question. Her mind began to babble at her and her blush began to intensify.

"What? A reason....yes...no...I mean...." Buffy paused and whimpered slightly. "I was dared..."

Taking in what she’d just said, Spike broke into a wide grin. He’d taken her to be the innocent angel, always doing what she told…never being naughty…but it seemed that he was wrong.

“So, you’re the kind of girl who can’t turn down a dare, huh? Even if it’s a potentially dangerous one.”

Buffy nodded, until she realized what he’d said. “Dangerous?”

“Well…you never know what you’re going to find. I could have been naked in here.” Spike answered, noting to himself that it actually was a very good point.

“N..naked?” Buffy whispered, letting her eyes travel down to look at the towel he was wearing.

Spike watched her eyes go, and smiled again. “Or, is that was you were hoping for?”

As soon as the words left his mouth, Buffy’s head snapped back up and she looked straight into his eyes, willing her own not to stray again. He’d obviously noticed.

“Hoping for? I…I just came in here to do my dare, I didn’t even know you were home.”

She sounded genuine. Spike looked thoughtful, sighing and glancing around the room before a brief smile graced his lips.

"You need these to complete this dare of yours?"

Looking down at the underwear in her hand, Buffy nodded.

She was still so embarrassed about getting caught fishing through his draws. She was wondering in the back of her mind how long he’d been standing there. What if he’d seen her inspecting his condom collection, or looking at his dirty magazines?

"Well then, I'll make you a deal” Spike stated, smirking the most dazzling smirk. Leaning closer to her, he let his voice drop to a husky level “...I'll give you mine, if you give me yours."

He watched her eyes widen and her face turn bright red, before she began to stutter and shake her head.

“M…m…ugh, I don’t…oh god…” Stopping, Buff closed her eyes and gathered her courage. “You want my what?!”

“Your knickers, Pet.” At her raised brow, he sighed and pointed. “Your panties or whatever you sodding Americans call them.”

Buffy once again turned bright red. That’s what she’d assumed he was asking for.

“Yeah, but why do you want them?”

It was a quiet question, and almost made Spike laugh. What did she think he wanted them for?

“Don’t worry, Pet. I won’t do anything nasty with them.” He told her, leering at her slightly. “I just want them as a trade. I’ll give them back as soon as you give mine back.”

“When shall I give them back?” she asked, avoiding his eyes.

Shrugging, Spike placed his hands on his hips and looked around casually, “Come back here later tonight when the other girls are sleeping.”

Making a quick decision, Buffy frowned at herself for not just bolting when she first had the chance. She stood still for a moment, trying to look as if she was considering it. Then suddenly she went for the door.

Unfortunately, Spike was too quick for her. He side-stepped, grabbing her by the arms and smiling down at her.

“Come on, the trade is fair…either leave with mine and without yours, or with yours and without mine. Got it?”

Nodding, Buffy whimpered. Looking around the room, she sighed, flexing her fingers.

“Alright. Turn around.”

Slipping his tongue out between his teeth, Spike grinned and shook his head slowly. He wanted to watch.

“I’m not doing it in front of you.” Crossing her arms over her chest and pouting, Buffy looked away from him.

Spike smiled. She wasn’t getting out of this room any other way.

With a louder sigh and a glare in his direction, Buffy bent over slightly and reached up under her nightdress. She hooked her fingers through the sides of her panties and pulled them down, letting them slip past her knees and then finally stepping out of them.

When she looked back at Spike, he had a hungry look in his eyes. His smirk was still present, but now he seemed extra pleased with himself.

Tilting his head to the side, he held out his hand.

Bending over quickly, Buffy practically threw the panties at him, pushing him out of the way and storming out of the room.

* * *

In the bathroom, Buffy looked at her still-bright-red reflection and then down at the boxers in her hands.

Her mind ran away with all the possibilities of what Spike could possibly be doing with her ‘knickers’.

Tossing away the thought, Buffy quietly left the bathroom and entered Cordy’s bedroom, boxers in hand, and smiled as all the girls began to squeal and clap.

* * *

Hearing the delayed roar of laughter from the other room, Spike smiled and shook his head.

Knickers in hand he went and sat down on his bed, wondering why Buffy seemed to bring out the incredible letch in him.

He’d tried to be nice, and kind, and smart-sounding to her, but the characteristic that won out had been his inner-letch. He couldn’t help but wonder if maybe he’d scared her. Come down too hard and too fast and just too interested.

Yeah, she had a nice body, but she was a sweet girl and originally he’d had no intention of getting all smirky like that.

With one last growl at himself, he laid down on his bed, flicking the TV on and placing his arm behind his head – her knickers still bunched up in his hand.

* * *

Rolling over, Buffy winced at the plastic-y noise her sleeping bag made. Making sure that the other girls were asleep, she unzipped the zipper and crawled out of the sleeping bag, stepping over the squeaky floorboards and reaching for the door.

Turning around one last time, Buffy looked over at all her friends. They were all still sleeping, and so she pulled open the door and stepped outside…ready to go and face Spike.

As she closed the door behind her, she had an after-thought, that maybe next time she looked upon those three girls…she wouldn’t be exactly the same person.

* * *

She tip-toed quickly down the hall and into Spike’s room, opening the door quietly and then closing it again, hoping that the girls didn’t hear her.

She turned around and sighed, not knowing if it was a sigh of relief or disappointment.

Spike was asleep.

He had thrown on a pair of jeans, his TV was on and one of his hands was behind his head, the other resting on his chest. In detective style, Buffy made a quick sweep of his bedroom searching for her underwear. Not finding it, she surmised that he must have them on his body somewhere, like in his pockets.

Stepping closer, Buffy leaned over him. He was breathing deeply, the hand on his chest raising and falling in time with his breath.

She frowned. She’d always been under the impression that people looked innocent when they slept, but Spike looked anything but innocent. His mouth was twisted into some sort of sneer, and his nose was wrinkled.

Using her hand to rest on the bed, Buffy ran her hand over his pocket, trying to feel if there was anything inside. She couldn’t tell, and so she carefully slid her hand inside, wiggling it around a little. She couldn’t feel anything.

She couldn’t reach his other pocket without falling on top of him, so she crawled up onto the bed, kneeling over him with one leg either side.

She slid her hand into his other pocket, feeling a few coins but nothing else. Sighing, she tried to scramble off of him, but then suddenly realized where her panties were.

She kneeled up over him and got her balance, using her hands to gently lift his head and pull his arm from under it.

He grunted slightly as his head hit the pillow, but she smiled when she saw her panties in his hand.

“Ah ha!” she whispered, grabbing at them and pulling. His hand however, was clenched around them tightly and she was failing to get them from him.

She jumped as the hand that was resting on his chest grabbed her around the waist. He pulled her on top of him, rolling over suddenly so that she was trapped under him.

He was smiling down at her with sparkling eyes.

“Gotcha.”


To be continued…