I dont own... genius... Joss... characters... I wanted to post this before New Years Eve, but there was a problem involving email that has yet to be fixed. This chapter is unbeta'd so hopefully i will be posting the revised one soon. Please Review!!!!!!! Warning this chapter has some sexual situations that are unwelcomed. I tried not going into TOO much detail. I hope you enjoy this chapter.


Chapter 15 : Regret

“William, Wake up.” A female voice softly said. “William.” His eyes slowly opened to take in a friendly looking woman staring down at him. She had a gentle smile and kind eyes. He noticed he was in the nurses’ office, and carefully tried sitting up. “Are you feeling dizzy?” The nurse asked him.

He shook his head and replied, “I feel like I got hit by a truck.” Suddenly realizing, he looked quickly around the room. “Buffy, Where’s Buffy?”

“She’s not here. Principal Snyder sent her to class,” Nurse Olivia explained, “She wanted to stay by your side, but he said it was of no concern to her.”

“How long have I been out?”
“A short time”
“I’ve got to get out of here,” William jumped up from the cot, and a strong wave of dizziness washed over him. He sat back down and put his head in his hands. He closed his eyes and his thoughts immediately went to Buffy. She had looked devastated while talking to Angel and William couldn’t help but overhear what was said. He realized that he had underestimated just how much Angel hated him and exactly how evil he could be.

Once the dizzy spell vanished, William opened his eyes and stood up asking, “Where’s Buffy?”
“She’d probably be in second period right about now,” Nurse Olivia said. “Are you sure you’re ready to go to class?”

William ran out without answering and headed straight for Buffy’s class. He ran down the empty hall hurrying to get there before the bell rang. Buffy was most likely not in class, but he wanted to be sure. He arrived at her classroom door and peaked in the window to find her seat empty. He had a feeling that he knew where to find her, so he turned and headed for Buffy’s house.

**********************************

Buffy ran home after she was shooed out of the nurse’s office. She was worried about William, but knew she just couldn’t go to class. Angel had confessed, quite harshly, that there had been several people there watching the whole incident on Saturday. She didn’t know who and how many, therefore she knew she couldn’t face anyone at school right now. She arrived home just as Joyce was pulling out of the driveway. She ducked behind a fence and watched as her mom drove away. Once she was out of sight, Buffy ran into the house and slammed the door shut. Finally alone and safe, she collapsed against the door in heavy sobs. Why me? Why did Angel do that to me?

What seemed like hours later, she finally calmed down enough to stand up and walk into the living room. She sat on the couch and was just staring straight ahead when she noticed the large yellow envelope on the table. Buffy leaned forward and picked it up. It was addressed to her, but had no return address. Who would send me something? She thought as she turned it over and opened it. She pulled out a plain videotape and looked inside for anything else that might have been sent. Curious, she stood up and walked over to her television and inserted the tape into the VCR. She stood back and watched as the screen lit up and the tape started playing.

Parker’s face was displayed across the screen as he smiled, “I see the red light now. It’s working.” He whispered. The cameraman turned the camera towards some trees then zoomed in to show Buffy sitting on a blanket with Angel crouched in front of her. He was covering her eyes with the blindfold. Buffy’s breath caught and she felt her legs weaken. She squeezed her eyes shut and hoped that she’d wake up. This can’t be happening. Please let me wake up. She opened her eyes in time to see Angel climbing on top of her naked body and proceeding to slid into her. He drove himself into her until she screamed out in pleasure. Her body shaking, Angel was pushed over the edge and emptied himself into her.

Crying freely now, Buffy watched as Parker slowly walked up to them and kneeled next to Buffy. As Angel talked to her, Parker ran his hands up and down her body, settling himself between her legs. Buffy could barely make out Angel saying, “Are you ready to go again?” and her saying, “Yes.” She shut her eyes not wanting to see what she knew was going to happen. She could hear some soft giggling and hushed whispers more clearly on the tape. She dared her eyes open and witness Parker on top of her, her legs wrapped around his waist while Angel whispered close to her ear how much he loved her and that they’d be together forever.

Buffy screamed out in revulsion. The door was thrown open to reveal William looking frantic. He ran up to Buffy and quickly gathered her up in his arms. She grabbed onto him tightly and sobbed against his chest. William glanced at the TV. Parker was running back to the cameraman smiling. It zoomed in on Buffy still lying there naked, and then turned to static.

William had arrived a few moments before and saw through the window what Buffy had been watching. It tore his heart out what Angel was putting her though, and he blamed himself for it. He wished he could just take it all back, and turn back time to the beginning. But for now he could do nothing but hold Buffy while she cried.

Buffy cried for what seem like hours before she fell into a whimpering sleep. William just sat on the floor holding her and stroking her hair. He felt her start to wake and was ready for anything she might need except…

Buffy awoke to strong, warm arms holding her. For a moment it felt right, like she was supposed to be there. Everything came back to her at once, and she quickly pushed whoever it was holding her away scrambling to her feet.
Her eyes landed on William, still on the floor, with a shocked look on his face. “What are you doing here?” she asked angrily. “Get out.”

“Buffy…” he said, hurt in his voice. He slowly stood up and took a step towards her. “I’m here to help y…”

“GET OUT!!” she yelled. “It’s your fault this happened!! Get OUT!!!”

William absorbed what she said, “His fault”. He clenched his jaw, turned around, and walked out the door. Buffy took a deep breath, and sat on the couch waiting for her mom to come home. She had proof and they were going to pay, every one of them.