A/N: I tried to recreate a certain scene in the Buffy episode "School Hard" with differences. Also I used the song "Stupid thing" by Nickel in this part. Please review!!!!! Please Review!!!



Chapter 6: The Bronze

William was nervous. This was the first time he was going to the Bronze since the night he humiliated himself. It had been two weeks since then and he was bringing Buffy. Earlier that day, William and Buffy were hanging out at his house when Willow called. She said that she and Xander would be going to the Bronze and really hoped to see him there. When Buffy asked what the Bronze was, he knew that she would drag him there.

They walked up to the main door of the Bronze when William stopped and took a deep breath preparing him for whatever might happen. Buffy looked radiant. She was wearing black leather pants with a purple spaghetti strapped shirt. She wore her hair down tonight and it framed her face complimenting her features. William loved how she looked, but then again he always did.

Buffy had insisted on choosing his clothing for tonight and had chosen a pair of black jeans with a black t-shirt and a red button down shirt over it. It wasn’t the kind of outfit he usually wore, but she seemed to like it. Therefore, he would wear it without a word of complaint.

“Are you ok?” Buffy asked.

William nodded his head and led her in the Bronze. He looked around looking for Willow and Xander while Buffy started getting excited about how much fun they were going to have.

“Hey there’s Willow,” Buffy said pointing towards the tables near the dance floor. “Come on.” She grabbed William’s arm and pulled him towards the table.

“William! I am so glad you guys showed up,” Willow said.
“Yeah,” William replied, “Buffy wanted to see the Bronze so here we are.” William glanced around.

Xander walked up to the table with a couple cokes in his hands. “Hey Wills,” He said before noticing Buffy near William. He set them down on the table and looked at Buffy. “Hi. I don’t think we’ve been introduced. I’m Xander.”

“Hi, I’m Buffy.” She smiled brightly at him and sat down at the table.

“I’m going to get us some drinks, luv,” William had started calling her “luv” after their first kiss a couple days ago. Buffy seemed to like her pet name. William stood up and left the table leaving Willow, Xander, and Buffy alone.

“So, how did you guys meet William?” Was the last thing William heard while walking away.

The band had started playing and the place was somewhat crowed for a Thursday night. William was working his way to the bar when he heard loudly in his ear, “Out of my way, Willy.”

William groaned and looked at the person talking to him. Standing there was a tall, broad shouldered, attractive dark-haired man. William instinctively looked down and said, “I’m sorry, Angel.” He moved out of the way and let Angel pass. “Thanks, Willy,” Angel called over his shoulder. William felt his face grow hot with frustration. He always let people push him around, and he hated it when Angel called him “Willy”

After a moment, William composed himself and asked the bartender for a couple of sodas. Drinks in hand, William walked back towards the table with his friends. He wasn’t gonna let Angel ruin his night, he was going to have a great time with a beautiful girl. He didn’t get to do that often so nothing was going to ruin it. Reaching the table, he saw that Willow, Xander and Buffy had run out on the dance floor. William placed the drinks on the table and walked towards his friends. The band, Nickel, was starting a new song “Stupid Thing”.

I did a stupid thing last night,
I called you. A moment of weakness.


Willow was barely dancing, Xander was dancing goofy, but William hardly noticed them. He was looking at Buffy. Her hips were moving melodically to the music and her arms were above her head moving to her dance.

No, not a moment,
More like three months of weakness.

William stopped on the edge of the dance floor and watched Buffy. She was captivating and enticing. He slowly walked along the edge of the dance floor engrossed in Buffy and how she moved her body. William wanted her. He needed her.

I'm one step away from crashing to my knees.
One step away from spilling my guts to you.


Buffy looked up from dancing and noticed William on the edge of the dance floor with his eyes locked onto her.

I did a stupid thing last night,
I called you.
I'm doing all right.


He looked incredibly sexy with the look of desire in his eyes. Desire for her. She felt moistness between her legs. William has extraordinary blue eyes that make her wet with a look. No one had ever looked at Buffy the way William was looking at her right now. It was a huge turn on. She had never wanted anyone so much.

No, don't feel sorry for me,
Really, I'm all right.


Buffy felt her body grow hot from lust. She couldn’t keep dancing with William looking at her like that. William had stopped walking and just stood at the edge of the crowd with his eyes fixed on Buffy.

I'm one step away from crashing to my knees.
One step away from spilling my guts to you.


Buffy stopped dancing and walked towards him with a mischievous look in her eyes. William tilted his head and smirked. She looked ready to fuck his brains out, and he wouldn’t stop her if she tried.

I did a stupid thing last night,
I called you.
I'm doing all right.
No, don't feel sorry for me,
Really, I'm all right.


Buffy grabbed William and headed towards the main door. Once outside, she led him around the corner and pushed him against the wall. William groaned in surprise. Buffy pressed her lips against his hungrily and wrapped an arm around his shoulder grabbing a handful of hair. William opened his mouth and accepted what she was doing to him. He loved it.
He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and pulled her even closer. Stop it, William. Not like this. She deserves better. William hesitated, but shook off his thoughts. He brought a hand up and slid it across her breast. She grabbed his hand and shoved it under her shirt. She wanted him now.

Buffy moved her hand to feel the bulge in his pants and started to unbutton his fly. William! Stop it! Make her Stop! William tried to shake off his thoughts again, but just as Buffy slid her hand into his pants and grabbed a hold of his rock hard cock, William said, “Wait. Stop.”

Buffy barely heard him, but William pulled her hand out and held her at arms length. “Wha… William?” Buffy asked in shock.

“Not like this, pet. The timing is off or something, but you don’t deserve to be shagged in an alley where anyone can walk by,” William tried to catch his breath. “You deserve a whole lot more, luv, and I’m going to make sure you get it.”

Buffy wondered, with a curious look on her face, What is he up to? Honestly, she couldn’t wait to find out.