It was time to put her plan into motion. Elizabeth purchased a man's suit, tie, dress shirt, hat and shoes. She purchased a fake mustache from the costume store. Her last stop before she headed home was the music store. Luckily she was able to find the CD she was looking for, purchasing the last one left. Heading home, she contemplated if she was doing the right thing. She realized her plan could backfire, resulting in her looking foolish. However, it was a risk she was willing to take. Faith's words continued to eat at her and Elizabeth was determined to prove her wrong.

Elizabeth was crazy about William. The thought of him with someone else made her stomach turn. She wanted to be with exclusively. Asking him to do the same was a lot, considering their relationship was in its beginning stages. She called him from work, asking if she could come over. Before she could get all the words out, he said yes. It made her smile, knowing he wanted to see her just as much as she wanted to see him. Later, she regretted telling him they needed to talk. Men seemed to run in the opposite direction when they hear a woman say those four simple words. Those afraid of commitment she thought.

She wondered if she was being a hypocrite since she was still married to Riley. Her lawyer said it would take six months to have everything finalized. She was ready to move on. Being with William, made her realize she needed something more. She wasn't cut out for the single life and the games. She blossomed and flourished best when she was in a relationship. She was never the needy co-dependent type. She was always independent and self-reliant. The only time she really needed someone was when her mom got sick. The person who was there for her was her college sweetheart, Riley. He was with her everyday at the hospital until her mom passed. He gave her the strength she needed to get through it all. When he asked her to marry him, she said yes without giving it a second thought. After one year, she realized she wasn't in love with him.

When he enlisted in the Army, he was away often. Their communication was almost nonexistent. The last letter she received from him was an ultimatum. She had to decide if she wanted the marriage to work or not count on him coming back. She prepared a letter, telling him she wanted to try again. She felt she owed him that much. The day she decided to mail her response, she was notified by the United States Armed Forces he was missing in the South American jungle. It was three years ago. Guilt wouldn't let her move on. She shut down and pushed everything aside. She didn't want to deal with death certificates or divorce papers.

She never thought she was ready to live again until she met William. Being with him, made her feel alive. He had awakened her from a long mournful sleep. She was back in the land of the living. It was impossible to think that one night of passionate sex with a complete stranger would evolve into what she was about to do. Dressing up like a man trying to find out if another man wanted to be her man was complicated irony she thought. She headed home, showered and changed into her manly attire but underneath she was all woman. Standing in front of the full-length mirror, she was shocked. She looked like a man. The transformation boosted her confidence. She was ready to face him.

William found it difficult to be away from her. She made him feel again. Drusilla was his last normal relationship. If that was normal he thought. He vowed to never let anyone get that close to him ever again. He wasn't in love with Elizabeth but he liked her a lot. He wasn't sure if he was ready for any serious commitments. However, he was sure he loved fucking her and the three days they spent locked away in her bedroom was the best three days of his life. He wanted to get to know more about her and over time he was willing to share a little more of himself. They had become friends, but he didn't want to label their relationship "Friends with Benefits". He preferred the term lovers. It was much more intimate he thought.

She called him from work, telling him they needed to talk. He was nervous. Whenever a woman said that. It was a sign of trouble. He suspected what she wanted to talk about was them. He wanted to look nice for her. Instead of his usual jeans and t-shirt, he opted for a midnight blue button down shirt, black slacks and black loafers polished to perfection. He prepared an Italian meal and chose an exquisite red wine. He wasn't expecting her for another thirty minutes. He poured himself a glass of wine, lit a fag, and waited patiently on the couch.

When William heard the knock at his door, his heart wanted to leap from his chest. He placed his hand on the knob, taking in a deep breath. He opened the door. He thought his eyes deceived him. His beautiful Elizabeth wasn't looking quite herself.

"Elizabeth why are you dressed like that?"

Elizabeth ignored the question.

"Are you the man of the house?"

William looked at her, tilting his head to the side. He decided to play along.

"Why yes, I am luv...I mean mate..what can I do for you?

"Oh I'm sure we can think of something..May I come in.?"

"And your name is"

"No need for names"

William smiled. It was amusing hearing his same words used on him.

"I see...come in..can I offer you a drink?"

"I'll have whatever you're having."

"So what do I owe the pleasure of this visit, mate"

"I like that word."

"And what word is that?"

"Pleasure"

"Well then, I guess I got my answer."

Elizabeth walked over to the stereo. She looked at him.

"May I ?"

"Knock yourself out"

She pulled the CD from inside her jacket pocket and dimmed the lights.

The song blasted throughout the house. William seated himself back on the couch and watched. He recognized the song. During his three days of bliss with Elizabeth, he told her his favorite movie was "9 1/2 weeks".

Baby take off your coat
Real slow
And take off your shoes
I'll take off your shoes

When the music started, Elizabeth rested her hands on either side of the stereo. She arched her back, sticking her ass out. She swayed it in tune with the music. The horns and bass vibrated through her body. She stared at William while she moved her hands up the insides of her thighs, in between her legs and over her breasts. She grabbed the lapels of her suit jacket, opening it abruptly. She pretended she was going to take it off. Instead she pushed her chest forward then back again, letting only the shoulders show. She swirled her hips to the side, holding her jacket mid waist. Extending her arms back, her jacket slid to the floor.

William was turned on by Elizabeth's androgyny. This wasn't just a stripe tease he thought. Elizabeth was trying to tell him something. What ever it was he was still going to enjoy the show. He adjusted his cock, lit a fag and made himself comfortable.


Baby take off your dress
Yes Yes Yes

You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on


Never taking her eyes off him, she placed one hand on top of her hat, using her other hand to roam freely over her body. She didn't miss a beat with the music. Pouting her lips, she pulled herself by the necktie like it was a leash. Bouncing on one hip, she pulled the knot free. She snaked her tongue over her top lip while pulling the necktie from the collar. She draped it over William's neck. She sat in his armchair, spreading her legs until the sides of her thighs touched the sides of the chair. With her eyes still fixated on him, she grabbed her ankles then ran her hands up the length of her legs, over her pussy, her breasts and shoulders. Arching her back, she rested her hands on her shoulders and gyrated in the chair. She closed her eyes, feeling the music encouraging her to go on. She moved her head from side to side and parted her lips in pretend rapture. She crinkled her brow and bit her lower lip in pretend orgasm.

Elizabeth aroused intense feelings within him. The green fire in her eyes captured his blue. He tried to touch her but she was too quick. He watched her body make love with his armchair. Lucky chair he thought. Her movements stimulated him. Her male/female duality made him instantly hard. Cigarette ash covered the front of his pants. He didn't care. He wasn't going to take his eyes off her.

Go over there and turn off the lights
Hey all the lights
Come over here
Stand on that chair
Yeah, that's right
Raise your arms
Yeah there
Now shake them



Elizabeth extended her left leg straight out, removing her black wing tipped shoe. Grabbing the heel of her foot she moved both hands down the length of her leg and across her pussy. She repeated the same action with the other leg. She gripped the arms of the chair and rotated her hips into the air. She leaned forward, picking up her wine glass. She sipped it, moving closer to William. She grabbed his face and kissed him, spilling the wine into his mouth. She wiped the excess from her chin, rubbed it across her lips then placed her fingers inside her mouth. She savored the taste, looking at him with hunger. She trailed her wet fingers down her chin, her neck, and the valley between her breasts. The happy trial continued until she reached her crotch. She stimulated herself.

William had trouble lighting another cigarette. His hand and eye coordination was on permanent vacation. All he could do was watch her. The wine from the erotic kiss stained his shirt and his cock stained his pants. It pleaded for release. She was a handsome fellow he thought. Although he recognized her, he wondered if he were some place else would he have known. The thought excited him.

You give me reason to live
You give me reason to live
You give me reason to live
You give me reason to live

Elizabeth looked over her shoulder, running her left hand down the nape of her neck while the right hand unbuttoned the cuff of her crisp white shirt. She repeated the action with the other cuff. In perfect sink with another introduction of the horns, she faced him. Closing her eyes, she roamed the contours of her supple breast, gyrating her hips to the music; she slowly removed her shirt from her waistband. She squeezed her breast together, giving him a mind-altering stare. She had undone two buttons from her shirt. She stopped herself and ripped her shirt open, sending the other buttons running for cover.

William was in an aroused state of mind. Each breathe, pulse and heart beat increased. He was unable to smoke and finish his wine. His serpent's tongue peeked from between his lips, watching her caress her breast. He longed to have them in his mouth. Although it was obvious what she was going to remove next, Elizabeth still had him in suspense. Her androgyny disappeared with every layer of clothing removed. William wasn't disappointed. He was fascinated. No one woman or man has ever aroused him so quickly.

Sweet darling
You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on

Elizabeth moved closer never breaking eye contact. She gyrated her hips in front of him, lowering her shirt, exposing her bare shoulders. Extending her arms, she wiggled. Her shirt had fallen with ease. Using her right foot, she kicked it into his lap. The look in his eyes made her back away quickly.

Elizabeth loosened her belt. She pulled it from the loops to her mouth. With a wicked smile, she ran the remaining length of the smooth black leather across her tongue. She played with the end of the belt with the tip of her tongue before letting it fall to the floor. She inserted her thumbs into the front belt loops pulling her pants away from her waist. Rotating in a circle, she unbuttoned her pants and lowered her zipper. Quickly, she removed her hands and with the sway of her hips from side to side, the pants had fallen to her ankles.

William was impressed with her choice of lingerie. The white silky chemise allowed him to make out every erect detail of her peaks. The oral attention she was giving the belt made his cock jealous. Despite the head sticking to the inside of his pants, it twitched and jumped with readiness.

Suspicious mouths keep talking
They're trying to tear us apart
They don't believe in this love of mine
They don't know I love you
They don't know I love you
They don't know I love you

Bunching up the delicate material of her chemise, Elizabeth revealed her white fishnet stockings, panties and garters. She kicked her pants to the side, lowering herself to the floor. She had fallen onto her back, running her hands up the sides of her body. Once she reached the top of her head, she removed her hat. Her golden hair spilled out like honey. She removed the mustache, lifting herself from the floor. She arched her back, wildly shaking her hair. She wanted William to really see that she was indeed a woman. Holding her head down, she crawled up his body until she hovered above him. She had let her eyes communicate she wanted him. After several seconds, she made her decent. Her shampoo commercial hair dragged across his face and body.

They don't know I love you
But I know I love you
Oh if I had my way

You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on
You can leave your hat on


Elizabeth looked over her shoulder with come hither eyes. She crawled into the bedroom and onto the bed. She looked over her shoulder again. William appeared in the doorway. There was complete adoration in eyes. Before she knew it, he was behind her, running his hands over her silk covered ass. He removed the spaghetti straps from her shoulders, resulting in the silky material falling to her waist. He pulled her to him, taking her breasts in each hand. He kissed her neck. Elizabeth leaned her head to the side, giving him better access. She expected him to ravage her but he was gentle. However, she knew to expect the unexpected with him.

"You are amazing."

Elizabeth turned to meet his mouth. He tried to kiss her, but she pulled away.

"Tell me which one of us you want?"

William looked at her with questioning eyes unsure of what she was asking. He tried to kiss her again. She pulled away. He was perplexed.

"Tell me which one of us you want?" She whispered again, lingering around his mouth.

William had figured it out. He knew what she was asking of him. It was obvious she had concerns and the way she expressed them had changed his mind and his heart.

"I want you, just you and no one else...now kiss me."

They kissed like it was the end of the world. William acquainted his hands with the rest of her body. She rested herself against him, feeling his fingers inside her wetness. She cried out his name. He played with her clit, moving his harden flesh against her ass.

"Come for me baby. Yes that's it. I can feel you squeezing me. Let it go luv..come for me Buffy....my sweet, sweet Buffy."

"uhhhnnn, uhnnnnnnn, uhnnnnnnn, uhnnnnnnn"

"That's my girl, come for your man."

Elizabeth slumped over, unable to keep her balance. His voice and words seduced her into orgasm.

"William, William"

"That's right keep saying my name baby"

William turned her other, cradling her back while he moved her up the bed. He pulled her chemise down her trembling legs. He ripped her panties off, leaving the on the garters and fishnet stockings.

"You don't have to do anything, you've done enough and I want to reward you."

William removed her necktie from around his neck. He bound her wrist together, then tied her to the headboard. He climbed off the bed and removed his clothes.

The forbidden strangeness of being restrained was an absolute turn on. There was an intense acceleration of pussy juice seeping out of Elizabeth.

William kneeled beside her, whispering cum statements into her ear.

"The thickness of my tongue, the dampness of my mouth, the wetness on my lips, the heat in my hands, and the power of my cock will have no limits and no boundaries. Do you hear me Elizabeth?"

" Yes"

"When I fuck you your body will scream in testimony and your tears of passion will unmasked your need for me. Do you want me? Do you want my tongue?"

"Yes"

William laid flat on his stomach, spreading her legs as far as they could go. Her pussy looked like hot buttered bread.

"Elizabeth look at me. I want you to see me taste you. You're my candy."

William lifted her from the bed, licking her from her ass to her clit. He parted her lips with his thumbs and said. "My mouth wants to be your cum catcher."

Elizabeth wasn't going to take her eyes off of him. Unfortunately, the minute his tongue darted into her opening, her head hit the pillow, heavy with desire.

"William it feels so good don't stop"

William looked up from his pussy and said, "Think of me as your human vibrator."

He leaped frog back into her wetness. If it was possible, he wanted to fit his entire head inside her. She tasted of possibility. He was possible he was going to be fucking her well. He was possible he was going to be making her come.

Elizabeth clamped her thighs against the sides of his head. She opened her eyes, looking around the room. It was vibrating she thought. However, numerous swipes of his tongue against her clit made her realize it was only her. She was parked on the edge and her wetness was merging with the sheets.

"William, Oh God William, baby. Here I come. I'm coming"

William listened to every melody of lust that played from her lips. He increased the pressure with his tongue. He placed his thumbs on either side of her clit, pushing flesh together. She juiced up in his mouth and he drank. At that very moment, he realized he wanted to be the only man tasting her womb world.

Elizabeth bucked against his mouth. Her back remained arched for several seconds then gradually fell back onto the bed. William was her best fucking friend. Her orgasm was dramatic and poetic at the same time. She drifted into a cock dream.

William mounted her, teasing her opening with his solidness.

"Elizabeth, luv Are you still with me?"

Unable to speak, Elizabeth nodded her head.

"Taste yourself"

William's lips collapsed onto hers. His demanding tongue invaded the cave of her hot mouth.

William's tongue had jumpstarted her body. Elizabeth awakened with a renewed lust. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer. The kiss was broken when he entered her.

Their foreheads rested together. William long stroked and stilled himself inside her until pussy curved around his cock. Trying not to come, he focused on his words of longing, passion and lust for her.

"My movements inside you are premeditated. My cock is devoted to you. You are my moments of weakness."

"More"

"Each time with you is like newborn passion. I know your body conspires against you. My sex scent lives in your pores as yours do mine. Your pussy seeks me out and my cock drips its way home in front of you and behind you. You'll never know what it feels like to have cock contentment."

"Oh God yes, yes William, baby. I'm almost there."

Almost wasn't good enough for William. His Elizabeth liked a little crudeness in with her dirty talk. He wanted to take her over the edge with him.

'You're never be another man's freak. Your meat curtains will forever be draped over my dick. You're my sexy bitch in heat. Mornings, I'll eat you for breakfast and you will search for my maleness while your sweet hot pussy vacations in its juicy retreat. My cock will be buried so far up in you. It will wound your cervix. Flashes of pain and pleasure will come from your throat and shatter silence."

William's cock swelled within her heat. His balls tighten as they banged against her puffy lips. He plunged in and out of her several more times before unloading his hot, milky cum, satisfying the cat between Elizabeth's legs.

Elizabeth was ripe, sexual fruit ready to drop from the vine. She accepted his deep, hard thrusts, bringing forth her hidden lust for him. Words of satisfaction pushed up from her throat. William had ruptured her cum bank.

A/N: The stripe scene was a challenge to write. I hope you liked it. Also, the song used in this chapter is titled "You Can Leave Your Hat On" by Joe Cocker.