Chapter 11-The Heart Knows

"Elizabeth luv, wake up"

"What time is it?"

"It's seven thirty."

"Seven thirty, shit...I have to be at work at eight."

Elizabeth untangled herself from William, looking for her clothes.
There was no time to go home to get properly dressed. She rushed into the living room, deciding to make a fashion statement with her manly attire. Going to work was the last thing on her mind; she was exhausted from her performance last night and William's performance all night.

"What time is it now?" she yelled, trying to rationalize her outfit.

"Seven forty-five"

William propped himself up against the headboard amused at the sight of Elizabeth's nude body running around his house. It was that time already he thought. He wanted her to stay.

"Elizabeth, why don't you call in sick?"

"I can't do that again."

William walked over to her, stopping her in her tracks.

"You can do whatever you want. You deserve some time off. You said it yourself that you haven't taken a vacation in two years. Stress kills you know."

Elizabeth knew William was right. She needed a vacation. A week should do it she thought.

"Where's the phone?"

"That's my girl"

William handed her the phone, kissing her forehead.

"After you finish, I want to see your sexy ass back in bed."

Elizabeth smiled, thinking William wanted to pick up where they left off last night. There was no question in her mind that she wanted to, but she needed to give her pussy a rest. It was sore. The remedy required soaking in a hot tub and chocolate ice cream.

William had prepared a breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast and juice. It had been a long time since he'd cooked for someone else. It made him feel good, knowing he was part of a couple and he didn't feel weird about it.

Elizabeth was happy her boss understood. She was advised to take all the time she needed. Being the top buyer at her company had its advantages she thought. Remembering what William told her, she climbed back into bed.

"Something smells really good."

William walked into the bedroom carrying their breakfast.

"Wow, is this for me?"

"For us, luv."

William handed Elizabeth the tray. He disrobed, climbing back into bed.

"So what's the verdict?"

"It's official, I'm on vacation."

"There you see. It all worked out."

Elizabeth looked at William and smiled.

"Thanks to you" she said, stroking his hair lovingly.

"No need to thank me, luv...just enjoy being on vacation...so what are you going to do?"

"I am going to clean my entire house from top to bottom, rearrange my closet, alphabetize my CD and DVD collection, wash my car, hang out with Faith and spend time with you."

"I was wondering where I fit in on that list of fun and exciting things,
but I'm more interested in what you're doing for the rest of the day?"

"I gonna go home, soak in a hot tub and pig out on chocolate ice cream."

"You don't need to go home to do that. I got a tub and I can buy you some chocolate ice cream."

"You would do that for me?"

"You're my girl, right?"

"Absolutely, what about clothes?"

"So you'll wear something of mine. It's not like you haven't before."

They both looked at each other and laughed, remembering their first passionate night together.

"Eat up, luv...you're going to need your strength."

"And what is that suppose to mean?"

William smiled, continuing to devour his breakfast.

"That was wonderful. A girl could get use to this every morning." she said, stretching her arms while she yawned.

William placed his head on her shoulder, rubbing her stomach.

"Tired, pet"

"Yes"

"Let's go back to sleep...come here."

William motioned for Elizabeth to come closer.

"Don't try anything"

"I too tired for that and sore."

Elizabeth laid her head on his chest, listening to the beat of his heart. Within in minutes, she had fallen asleep. William wasn't far behind.

From the doorway of his bedroom, William watched her sleep. He wanted to run a few errands before she woke up. He pulled out his driveway, listening to the Ramones. Waiting at the stoplight, he noticed an attractive brunette pulling into his neighborhood. As the car got closer, he recognized her. She was the crazy brunette beauty he picked up at Willy's. He slouched in his seat, hoping she wouldn't see him. Making a u-turn, he followed her. He watched her turn into a driveway only two blocks from his own home. She was carrying groceries. William's heart pounded in his chest. It occurred to him she lived in his condo community. He wondered why she never mentioned she lived so close by.

William was giddy like a teenager, knowing Elizabeth was waiting for him when he got home. It didn't take him long to fall back into the dedicated boyfriend role. He purchased several items from the lingerie store, hoping Elizabeth would like them. He stopped at the grocery store, purchasing a gallon of chocolate ice cream. When he arrived home, he was surprised Elizabeth was still asleep. He'd taken a shower, reheated the Italian meal he prepared last night, and finished watching Passions on his TVO.

It was late afternoon when Elizabeth awakened from her deep sleep. She was disappointed William wasn't beside her. She noticed a white silk robe at the foot of the bed and matching white slippers. She smiled, leaping from the bed, pleased with his taste. She jumped on him, planting thank you kisses all over his face.

"I take it you liked what I picked out for you, luv."

"I love them."

"Sleep well?"

"How long was I out?"

"Couple of hours....you hungry?"

"Starving"

William seated Elizabeth at the dinning room table where lasagna, salad, bread, and wine awaited them. He seated himself beside her.

Smiling back and forth at each other. They engaged in witty conversation. After they finished eating, William cleaned up while Elizabeth watched.

"You could at least let me dry the dishes."

"No, you're on vacation...wait right here?
William walked into the bathroom. He had a surprise for her.

"Are you ready for dessert, luv?"

Elizabeth smiled, knowing the comment had some hidden meaning.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Come with me."

William pulled Elizabeth close to him and kissed her. He escorted her to the bathroom, pushing open the door. Inside, a hot bath surrounded by vanilla scented candles and chocolate ice cream awaited her. He removed her robe, kissed her naked shoulders and helped into the soothing waters. He handed her the ice cream, giving her a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Enjoy"

"Aren't you going to join me?"

"You're on vacation, remember."

Elizabeth was amazed at the sight before her. William was full of wonderful surprises she thought. He was making her feel more than welcomed in his home. The things he was doing for her were blowing her mind. He was spoiling her and she loved every minute of it.

William was missing Elizabeth. An hour was long enough he thought. Slowly, he opened the door, peeking at her bathing. He was coming to help her out the tub but found himself quite the voyeur. He watched her for several minutes before entering.

"All done, luv"

"All clean...can you hand me a towel?"

William helped her out of the tub, gazing at her wet form.

"Stand still...I want to dry you off."

William started at her feet, kissing and licking her toes. He worked the towel up and between her legs, leaving more kisses along the way. He dried her entire front and back. The only wet spots on her body had come from his lips. He picked her up, carrying her back into the bedroom. While Elizabeth was soaking, William had changed the sheets, lit candles, and placed a cup of chocolate ice cream on the nightstand. He placed her on the bed.

"How does your quim feel sweetheart?"

"My what?"

"Your vagina, pet."

"Oh better, but I'm still a little sore."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Don't you think you've done enough?"

"Oh baby, I can never do enough"

William grabbed the cup of chocolate ice cream.

"Well I know I don't need anymore of that.", she said, turning her head away.

"Are you sure?"

William dipped his finger inside the cup, applying the cold delight on her neck.

"I think you need it here."

William licked the ice cream from her neck within seconds of applying it.

"And here"

He applied more to her chest, licking it off just as quickly.

"I know you need it here." He whispered, placing the ice cream around her nipple and areola. He had spent more time licking it off there.

"William"

"Shhhh luv, I haven't had my dessert yet."

William applied the cold chocolate delight to her stomach, skipping her pussy and down to her toes until there was nothing resembling ice cream left on her entire body.

"You missed a spot."

"I was hoping you would say that."

William scooped the remaining cold treat into his mouth, positioning himself back between her legs. The ice cream dripped from his tongue onto Elizabeth's clit. He waited a few seconds for it to have its affect on her. He watched it dripped into her folds and trickle into her opening.

Elizabeth knew William wouldn't disappoint her. The minute the ice cream touched her sensitive clit; she wanted to thank the man or woman responsible for inventing the creamy treat. She arched from the bed, making her own caught off guard by a mini orgasm. She squealed, squirming against the bed.

"God, William I love what you do to me."

"Then you'll love this even more."

William made sure he cleaned her up good. He used long firm strokes on her outer lips and short deliberate ones in the crevices. He placed his index finger over her clit, massaging it in counterclockwise motions. He used his thumb to tease her opening, inserting it a little.

"I'm I hurting you, luv."

"No, it feels good, don't stop."

William replaced his thumb with his tongue. He loved eating her out. He was hooked on her taste the first time he went down on her. He stretched his tongue as far as it could go, lifting her from the bed to lick her ass.

Elizabeth moaned in pleasure, enjoying William's magic tongue. She used his blond locks like handlebars, holding him in place.

"William make me come, I need to come now."

He looked into her pleading eyes, giving her a wicked smile.

"Say that last word again."

"Now"

William inserted his thumb into her anal opening, biting down gently on her clit and sucking. Essence of Elizabeth dribbled into his mouth. He savored every drop.

"Ohhhhh God William, yes, yes"

"Did you like that luv?"

"Yes"

"Show me how much, kiss me"

Elizabeth kissed him hard and deep, moaning into his mouth then pulling away to whisper in his ear.

"I want you inside me."

"But you're sore, luv. I don't want to hurt you."

"Not there"

Elizabeth turned onto her stomach, pushing her ass in the air. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him.

"What are you waiting for?"

William draped himself over her back.

"God woman you're amazing."

Realizing it had been a while; he pulled lubricant from his nightstand, thoroughly lubricating her and himself. Once the head was inside, he stopped, letting her ass muscles relax around him. It pleased him, knowing she really wanted him there without him having to ask. He grabbed her hips, pumping in and out of her tight passage slowly. He wanted her to have nothing but good memories of him taking her from behind.

Elizabeth didn't give it a second thought when she gifted her ass to him.
Anal fucking was a different kind of pleasure. It was taboo. Maybe it's why she liked so much the first time she thought.

Without removing his dick, William laid her on her side, continuing to fuck her. He moved her leg over his thigh and fingered her clit.

Elizabeth enjoyed the new position. The feel of his naked sweaty flesh against hers was much more intimate. She grabbed the back of his neck, wanting him closer if it were possible.

"Fuck me."

Elizabeth responded to his words, pushing and grinding her ass against him.

"Yeah, like that...fuck..uhhh...yeah, keep going"

Elizabeth was getting turned on from his response. She continued to meet his slow, deep thrusts. She wanted to hear more. She placed her hand on his ass, giving him permission to increase the pace while she continued to push and grind against him.

"Elizabeth sweetheart uhhhh wait uhhhh uhhhh wait luv..uhhhh..stop...uhh stop you gonna make me uhhhhhhh

It was the most intense orgasm William had ever had and he still managed to get her off in the process. He planted full lip kisses along the curve of her neck, holding her close.

"You are going be the death of me", he whispered into her ear.

She turned to him, running the palm of he hand along the side of his face. She kissed him, feeling her heart rate increase.

"I can never get enough of you. It's like I need you in order to breath, eat, and sleep. I can't stop thinking about you, wanting you. Sometimes I think I am losing my mind, asking myself if I'm crazy."

"I know, luv...I feel the same way...I hate being apart from you, but we're not crazy."

"Then what is it?"

"We're falling in love, pet."

Elizabeth pulled back for him, looking into his eyes. He was right. She tried to deny it, convincing herself she just liked him a lot but she felt so much more.

"Maybe we're going too fast", she whispered.

"But it feels so right."

"I know and it scares me."

"It scares me too."

"What do you think we should do?"

"I we should acknowledge it with a kiss."

"Make love to me, William."

"Are you sure, luv?"

"I've never been more sure of anything until this very moment."

Elizabeth's tongue played with William's both rubbing, massaging and stroking the other. William mounted her, holding her arms above her head. Her sweat soaked body writhed beneath his as they stayed locked in their passionate kiss. She massaged every inch of his muscular frame, holding him close. William planted fevered kisses along her shoulders, neck and chest. He moaned against her skin as he continued to explore her beautiful flesh. She matched his moans, calling out his name in a desperate plea for more. He ceased his actions to look into her eyes. He was taking all of her in. Her flushed face, golden skin and sweat-dampened hair made her look even more beautiful to him.

"I will never get tired of looking at your beauty."

"That's because you make me feel beautiful all the time."

Elizabeth pulled his mouth to hers. They rolled until she was on top. She gently sucked on his tongue, savoring the taste of his wrapped around hers. She ran her tongue down his smooth body, taking his nipples into her mouth. She bit down, eliciting a pleasurable moan from his lips. He tangled his hands in her honey flowing locks while she continued her pleasurable assault to his body. William gave himself over to the incredible feelings her hot mouth created against his skin. She looked up, watching the naked emotions contort his features. They fueled her with the need to want to please him more. She continued to look at him until his eyes locked with hers. She wanted him to see her pleasure him. She rubbed the tip of his shaft along her lips before taking him fully into her mouth. William writhed from side to side against the pillows. His body jerked up, trying to thrust further into her mouth. She stroked one hand up and down his shaft, while the other massaged his sac. The pleasing sighs and groans coming from him increased her arousal. The building neediness between her legs ached for him. She removed his throbbing member from the sanctuary of her warm mouth. William whimpered from the loss of contact. She stared at him with eyes blazing in lust.

"I love your beautiful cock."

"And I love your sweet cunny...come here."

"No, let me finish pleasing you."

William wasn't going to argue with that statement. She sucked him slow, soft then hard. Her tongue massaged the underside of his shaft, searching its way up the engorged veins to tease the small slit opening. She tasted his arousal. She suckled him a few more times but it was the one last hard suck that made him egress down her throat. She swallowed his fertile flow.

"That was incredible, luv."

"I'm glad you liked it"

"I loved it...now come here."

Elizabeth covered his body with hers. They kissed and their desire to possess each other overtook them. William rolled her over, straddling her.

"My turn", he said.

He lowered his head to her small full breasts. He cupped her breasts, licking around and around the soft contours, giving special attention to the sensitive undersides. He bit and teased her hard nipples to their full erect potential. Elizabeth arched her back to keep the contact. Her lusty moans, followed by his name on her lips, made him harder. He moved
down her firm golden body, kissing and licking her stomach then inserted two fingers into her waiting heat.

"You're so wet for me."

Elizabeth grabbed the headboard while she fucked herself on his fingers. He pulled back, wanting to draw out her pleasure. She writhed on the bed whimpering. She wanted him inside her. She released her hands from the headboard, trying to pull him to her.

"Patience, my lusty girl."

William pulled her up so they were both in a sitting position. Elizabeth wasted no time wrapping her legs around him. She desperately needed to feel his cock exploring her, filling her. William snaked his hand between them, teasing her clit. He tugged her by the hair, exposing her throat to him then he entered. Elizabeth wrapped her legs tighter around him, preparing for the ride. Like hard steel encased in a velvet glove, they were joined in the most intimate of ways. William was feeling her tightening around him.

"Elizabeth take me with you."

Elizabeth squeezed his cock tighter.

"Like that, is that what you want?"

"Yes, luv...do it again?...uhhhh, Elizabeth"

"William I'm coming."

"I'm with you."

William and Elizabeth came together secured in their embrace. They rested their heads on each other's shoulder. Briefly, they interrupting their contentment every few seconds to kiss. There was nothing rushed or urgent about it just long slow love.