Chapter 11-Welcome To My World

"Are you holding me prisoner?"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Of course not, but I would like to see the outdoors and perhaps the inside of my own house."

"Pet, you can leave anytime you want, but I'll miss you." William said looking at Elizabeth with puppy dog eyes and a protruding lower lip.

"Stop making that face, I would love to stay but the real world is calling. I need other stimulants besides your gorgeous penis."

"Elizabethhhhhhh stay with me"

"It's not going to work this time. I am leaving. Besides I have a date tonight."

"Come again."

"My friend Faith and I are going to this place called the Bronze. Do you want to come with us? It can be our official coming out as a couple and you get to meet my best friend.

William gave Elizabeth a questioning look.

"Sweetheart whose idea was it to go to the Bronze? I know it couldn't have been yours."

"Why would you say that?"

"You don't strike me as the type that would be hanging out at a place like that."

"Well, it was Faith's idea. She goes a lot."

William propped himself up on one elbow, raising his scared eyebrow, wondering what kind of person Elizabeth called her best friend.

"Have you ever been to the Bronze before, pet?"

"No"

"Have you?"

William didn't want to answer that question. He frequented the Bronze a lot before he met Elizabeth. It was a special and unique place for him. He had nothing but fond memories. He had some of his best sexual encounters there. A guy named Giles, nicknamed the ripper, owned the place. William had met him several times, remembering he looked more like a librarian than a deviant nightclub owner.

The bronze had two levels. The upper level was like any normal club with a crowded dance floor and Las Vegas lighting. It was deliberately set up that way. Once people entered, it was hard to leave. The lower level was an underground hell, calling to the wicked. The place had its warnings. Before entering the lower level, there would be signs posted that would say leave moral issues or anything of such nature at the door, giving everyone a choice. It attracted all walks of life, from famous people to priests. The place was notorious for open drug use and sexual dalliances. If people wanted to really get down and dirty, there were plenty of backrooms to quench sexual thirsts.

"I have plenty of times. Does that bother you?"

"I don't know. The only things I've heard about the place have come from Faith and she just tells me I'm missing out on a good time. Now that I know you've been there, tell me some things."

"Lets just it's a place for the sexually free."

Elizabeth wanted to hear more. William had peaked her curiosity.

"No dancing?"

"There is dancing, drinking, spanking, masturbating, and a people watching other people do the dancing, the spanking, the masturbating."

"Huh?"

"Pet, it's more like a sex club than a dance club. I mean you can dance but I suggest you stay on the upper level and leave the lower level activities to your girlfriend. I haven't even met her and already I can tell she's a freak."

"Well, I can't argue with you there. Faith is a little out there but I try not to be all judgy."

"I don't think it is your cup of tea and may I suggest you think long and hard before you go."

"Well, I've been having second thoughts but I promised Faith I would go. She's jealous you know."

"Jealous of what?"

"All the time I've been spending with you...I'm going out with her so she will not feel like I'm neglecting her...I can't wait for you to meet her...It looks like you two already have something in common...You're both freaks."

"Well, I'm fucking you so I guess that makes you a freak too."

"Ha, ha very funny."

"I just call it like I see it, pet."

"So tell me are you going to go with us or not?"

"Not, you go have fun with Faith and tell me all about it when you get back."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Buffy will you hurry the hell up. We are running late. The pickings are going to be slim. The best looking get picked early and I'm going home with someone." Faith yelled, walking towards Elizabeth's bedroom door, trying to sneak a peak.

Elizabeth searched her closet for the perfect outfit.

"I don't know what to wear. Come help me."

Unbeknownst to Elizabeth, Faith had been watching her from the doorway.

"My pleasure B."

Elizabeth jumped.

"You scared me. I didn't see you standing there."

"I would tell you to go like that, but we probably get arrested."

Faith admired Elizabeth's firm body clad only in a red sheer thong. She wanted to go down on her so bad. Thoughts of Elizabeth wearing that same thong, lying on her bed, restrained by handcuffs, drifted through Faith's mind. She pictured running her deer knife along Elizabeth's curves. She imagined cutting the thong away from the blondes quivering body and gagging her with them. Faith pictured herself pleasuring Elizabeth with her mouth and a black vibrator. The brunette bombshell imagined the petite blond struggling at first, but Faith wouldn't answer her muzzled pleas. In her fantasy, Faith would make Elizabeth come multiple times until the blonde surrendered to her. Faith imagined nipping Elizabeth's throat with the tip of the blade, drawing blood and smearing it across the blonde's throat and chest. She would then lap it up, remove the panties from Elizabeth mouth with her teeth and kiss her wildly, claiming Elizabeth as her pillow queen.

"Faith are you going to help me or not"

"B I have to go to the bathroom...just wear something tight and black...I wouldn't recommend a skirt unless you want to spend the entire evening keeping other people's hands from under there."

Faith rushed into the bathroom. Quickly, she pulled down her pants and masturbated to the images still fresh in her mind. She turned on the faucet to conceal her moans of pleasure. Her cum had run down the insides of her thighs like warm soup. She was satisfied for now. Tonight was going to be about drama and excitement sprinkled with a little sex and drugs. She was going to get everything she wanted. She cleaned herself up and licked her juices from her fingers.

"B you ready yet?"

Elizabeth emerged from her bedroom, wearing tight light-blue denim jeans, ripped in the right places, black leather corset and a new pair of black stiletto heels.

"How's this?"

"Damn, you look hot...good enough to eat."

"Oh gross Faith...do I really look hot though?"

"Hell yeah...let's go."

When they arrived, the first thing Elizabeth noticed was the questionable looking people standing around the doorway. She turned away but Faith grabbed her arm.

"Oh no you don't. You're coming in here with me. It really isn't all that bad just have an open mind. Tell you what, if you are not having a good time, I promise we can leave. Deal?

"Deal"

Paying the beefy guy at the door, they entered a dark corridor with neon lights as their guide. Elizabeth was beginning to freak out.

"Faith I can barely see where I'm going."

"That's the point...grab the back of my pants and I'll show you the way."

They walked through another door and Elizabeth was pleasantly surprised.

"Oh, this isn't so bad...It looks okay....just like any other club."

Elizabeth was impressed with the décor and the beautiful people walking around. The music was a mixture of hip-hop, rock, and alternative. She was getting comfortable by the minute.

"This is just the top floor. Most of the boring people hang up here, but eventually gravitate below. The real party is underground."

Faith wasn't planning to spend the entire evening on the boring floor.

"Hey B, this is all nice and everything, but I prefer the lower level if you get my meaning."

"I don't know Faith. I'm scared."

"You need to loosen up...here...take this."

"What's this?"

"Something that will make you feel real good."

"That's okay. I have William for that."

Jealousy reared its ugly head. Faith didn't like Elizabeth's response.

"Well blondie isn't here...have some fun... Jesus you're still that same uptight girl I remember...try on my world for a change and see how good it feels...I want let anything happen to you, unless you want it to."

Faith laughed to herself. She offered Elizabeth the ecstasy again.

"What is it?"

"This is ecstasy."

"What does the ecstasy do?"

"It will free your mind but don't drink any alcohol with it."

Faith ordered water from the bartender.

"Here drink this."

Elizabeth looked at Faith unsure if she should throw caution to the wind, live on the edge, or take a risk. She looked at the green tablet with the shamrock printed on it.

"Fuck it...here goes."

Elizabeth washed down the drug with the luke warm water.

"Now who's uptight"?

"Way to go B. Come on. There's a whole new world I want to show you."

They walked down three flights of stares into a hallway. Faith looked at Elizabeth.

"Are you ready?"

"Lets do it." Elizabeth replied, smiling.

Faith laughed. She realized Elizabeth was on her way to happy land.

"Now when we get in here, do not leave my side. You got it?"

"I got it."

Faith opened the door and Elizabeth had found herself engulfed in a sea of people. The place was huge. Bright colors, black leather, flashing lights and cages filled the room. It looked like a circus. Elizabeth was fascinated.

"Oh my God. I have never seen anything like this in my life. I'm I dreaming. I think I'm dreaming."

"No baby you're just high...come on lets sweat."

Faith pulled Elizabeth onto the dance floor. They made their way to the middle, gyrating their hips to the music. In a matter of minutes, sweat poured from their bodies. It didn't take long before Faith and Elizabeth were surrounded by both sexes. They welcomed it, making sure each one of their admirers got a bump and a grind.

"This is fabulous." Elizabeth shouted above the music.

"It only gets better B." Faith shouted back.

Elizabeth could feel the drugged induced eyes lusting after her. She liked the attention. She was the only item on the menu and they all wanted to eat. Breasts and erections rubbed against every part of her. She was losing herself in the feeling. She had her choice of both sexes and they came at her from all angels. One woman welcomed her into the club and asked if she could take her top. Another woman tried to stick her tongue down her throat. An attractive muscular guy asked if he could eat her pussy. She turned him down but not before thinking about it first. Another guy offered her the chance to sit on his face.

Faith watched Elizabeth wild out. She was impressed with her enthusiasm but she knew it was just the drugs. Elizabeth wasn't cut out for her world but she was going to corrupt her anyway. She turned her attention to Elizabeth's backside, grinding her hips with hers to the rhythm of the music. She wrapped her arms around her waist, planting kisses at the nape of her neck. She placed her left hand over Elizabeth's left breast and squeezed. She used her free hand to rub her twat.

"Elizabeth let me fuck you...let me suck on your hot pussy... I want to spread your cream over my face... please let me fuck you...let my lips taste your lips...no one will ever know...I know you are thinking about it...I bet you're wet right now...come on aren't you the least bit curious?"

Elizabeth was having the time of her life. She walked in a caged bird but was freed by the interesting people, the adrenaline pumping music, and the vibe. She was going to spread her wings and fly. The feeling of Faith's body pressed against hers wasn't unwelcome. Her touch and words only intensified what she was already feeling, total reckless abandon.

Faith grabbed Elizabeth by the hair and gently tilted her head to the side. She ran her tongue up her neck until she reached her mouth. She lingered for a few seconds before she licked the sweat from Elizabeth's upper lip. She plunged her tongue into her mouth. Elizabeth returned the kiss. It was different from the last kiss. This time she wanted to kiss her.

They stood in the middle of the dance floor, kissing. It was hot and heavy. It was like they were in their own little world. People danced around them like they weren't even there. However, it wasn't unusual to see two people making out. It was commonplace.

Faith broke the kiss, looking into Elizabeth's eyes for the green light. The drug-induced smile on Elizabeth's faith was enough confirmation for her.

"Come on"

Faith pulled Elizabeth off the dance floor. They walked through a corridor. Faith slipped a muscular guy guarding the door, twenty bucks. She asked him if any rooms were available. He motioned for her to go in back. Faith pressed Elizabeth against the black velvet covered door.

"You know what's on my mind?"

"No" Elizabeth replied, giggling.

"Your pussy"

Elizabeth responded by kissing Faith hard on the mouth.

Faith opened the door to the small room that housed a chair, a small table and a double bed. From the smell, it had just been used. Faith stripped the sheets from the bed while Elizabeth grinded on her from behind. Faith didn't want anything in her way. She turned Elizabeth around, kissing her, sliding her tongue into her mouth. They moaned into each other mouths, falling onto the mattress. Faith removed her shirt, exposing her burgundy lace bra. She loosened the laces in the front of Elizabeth's bustier. Once it was off, Faith watered the blonde's chest with her tongue. Faith looked into Elizabeth's eyes.

"You want me don't you?"

"I don't know but it feels so good."

"You dam right it does and I can make it feel a lot better...we always get so close and you always stop me...not anymore...you're going to give me what I want...and you're going to like it baby...I'll take real good care of you."

"Faith we shouldn't"

"Come on baby...just go with it"

Faith unbuttoned Elizabeth's jeans, tugging them down along with her thong. She attacked her clit, sucking and twirling her tongue around it. She licked the folds, burying her tongue deep inside Elizabeth's heat. She continued her tongue play for several minutes. She replaced her tongue with her fingers, inserting them inside Elizabeth's waiting wet channel. Elizabeth came quick and hard around Faith's hand before she had a chance to find the blonde's spot.

"Dam B baby you're on fire...you're so fucking wet."

Faith removed her fingers and licked them.

"And you taste like strawberries"

Faith pulled off her leather pants and discarded her bra. She rubbed Elizabeth's pussy, feeling her surrendering more. Erotically, Faith slithered up Elizabeth's body until their nipples kissed. The voluptuous brunette caught the shivering blonde's lips roughly, rubbing her pussy against hers. Faith placed both her hands on Elizabeth's thighs, spreading them further apart so she could create more friction with their clits. They slid their bodies against each other's, building a rhythm. Faith alternated her mouth between both of Elizabeth's breasts. She pinched and twisted her nipples until they were tiny stones.

Elizabeth's mind raced with excitement. She was incredibly turned on. The feel of Faith's womanly body pressed against hers created sensations in her that traveled her body like live wires. She was a trembling mass of need, surprised that it was another woman that made her come and was about to do it again. Elizabeth chanted in her head she wasn't gay. It was just sex she thought. Faith was making all the right moves with her. She moaned, feeling herself weakening. She tried to fight it but it had already done too far but still she tried anyway.

"Faith stop, we can't"

"Yes we can B, you want this."

"No, we have to stop"

"Why would you want to stop feeling good?"

Elizabeth's resistance only turned Faith on more. She kissed her deeply, sucking on her tongue. She reinserted her fingers, searching for the blonde's cum button. She knew she found it when Elizabeth pushed her hips upward, working herself on Faith's fingers.

"Yeah, that's right baby, fuck yourself." The brunette beauty whispered, kissing and licking Elizabeth's neck and collarbone.

Faith wanted to break her down. Every woman possessed a weakness, a soft spot that if touch right with the right tenderness at the right time would make her melt and yield. She was determined to turn Elizabeth out. She applied pressure to her clit, working it in semi-circles with each curve of her fingers against the spongy flesh.

Faith was wet with her own need. She knew just getting Elizabeth off wasn't going to be enough to make her come. She decided to get bold. She wanted to take it a bit further. She grabbed Elizabeth's hand, placing it on her pussy. Breaking their kiss, she looked into Elizabeth's eyes.

"Put your fingers inside me"

Elizabeth was going to need all the help she could get. She knew nothing about pleasing another woman.

"Like this"

"Yes, like that...now move them back and forth...yes like that...don't stop...now touch my clit with your thumb...take your time and find a rhythm...I'm so wet for you...I want you to make me come while I make you come"
Elizabeth wasn't sure she was doing it right, but the moans and whimpers that were coming out of Faith's mouth had convinced her. Sweat formed between their abdomens while they worked their fingers in and out of each other's hot throbbing pussies. They kissed and licked each other's sweaty flesh, whimpering, moaning, and surrendering.

Faith was impressed with Elizabeth finger fucking. She was getting close.

"Dam B you learn fast...now give me a kiss and make it a hot one."

Elizabeth responded with a hot, wet, deep kiss, feeling the pleasure build and tighten inside her. She came first, screaming into Faith's mouth. Faith came seconds later, biting down on Elizabeth's shoulder.