Elizabeth woke up feeling like she'd been hit over the head with a baseball bat. Her entire body screamed for aspirin, water, and a hot shower. She was surprised she made to the bed at all, not remembering how she got there. She jumped into the shower, scrubbing herself raw. Still feeling the aftereffects of her recklessness, she promised herself she was never going to the Bronze again. Once was enough to sustain her for a lifetime she thought. She had taken drugs, dry humped strangers, and fucked her best girlfriend. William was right; she was a freak.

Speaking of William, she couldn't decide whether it was a good idea to tell him. Part of her wanted to keep it a secret but she didn't want to add it to the one she was already keeping. Yet, she felt she was comfortable enough with him to tell him the truth. Before she left his place, he told her he wanted to know all about it. He would understand she thought considering he was an open-minded kind of guy. On the other hand, she wasn't sure if she was ready to accept the possible consequences of her actions, meaning he could dump her.

It was no point in asking Faith what she thought. She didn't care. As far as she was concerned, what happened between them was a bonding experience. It wasn't a big deal to her. On the ride home, she suggested stopping by William's place, wanting to engage in a threesome. However, the look of daggers Elizabeth gave her made her retract her statement. She was disturbed by Faith' suggestion. She will admit she enjoyed their encounter but made it clear to Faith that wasn't going to happen again. She preferred men and wanted to keep it that way. However, screwing Faith had given her a glimpse of what maybe William saw in men, leading her to the assumption that each sex knows what it wants that can only be found with the same sex.

William was concerned about Elizabeth. He was unable to sleep the entire night, thinking maybe he should have gone with her. There was naïveté about Elizabeth that he adored but it was her weakness. The Bronze wasn't like going to the mall. He was starting to feel like a bad boyfriend, letting her go to a place like that without really discussing it. Although he had some fond memories of that place, he did have his share of bad ones. He has seen people overdose, raped, and relationships destroyed. However, she was an adult and he didn't want to smother her with his over protectiveness so early in their relationship. He tried calling her, but her answering machine kept picking up. He needed to see her and make sure she was alright.

Elizabeth thought she was dreaming when she heard a knock on her door so she didn't bother getting up. Then she opened her eyes, realizing that someone was indeed knocking on her door. Looking through her peephole, she wasn't surprised it was William. After leaving the Bronze, she was suppose to stop by his place. She opened the door, avoiding eye contact with him. She walked back into her bedroom and got under the covers.

William followed Elizabeth into the bedroom in silence. He climbed in bed beside her, taking her into his arms.

"What's wrong pet?...not feeling well?"

"Not really"

"I tried calling you but you wouldn't pick up the phone...I was worried about you all night."

Elizabeth had taken a deep breath, concealing her tear-stained face into his chest.

"I take it you didn't have a good time...I wish I would have gone with you."

Elizabeth wasn't surprised William knew something was wrong with her right away. Their connection extended beyond the physical too.

"I did some things that I'm not proud of but it happened and I can't take it back."

William stroked Elizabeth's hair lovingly but tensing from her words, thinking the worst. He waited a long time before asking her what happened.

Elizabeth waited for William to respond to her statements. His silence was making her more afraid to tell him.

"What happen?"

"I'm scared if I tell you...I'm going to lose you."

"Well that is a risk you're going to have to take...I want to know and don't leave anything out."

Elizabeth lifted her head from his chest, but still avoided eye contact with him.

"I took drugs last night and had sex with Faith."

William closed his eyes, preparing for the worst. His heart was beating a mile a minute. He waited for the blow but it never came. He opened his eyes, looking at Elizabeth with her head down. He lifted her chin, with his index finger and smiled.

"Is that all, luv?

"You're not upset."

William wiped a single tear from her eye, hugging her close.

"Why would I be upset with you over that?"

"I cheated on you and I took drugs...you should think I'm horrible."

"I think it would have been horrible if you had not told me about it...you had a moment of weakness...I kind of expected it since you were in a place like that...It can influence you to do things you probably wouldn't think you would ever do."

Elizabeth looked at William disappointed he wasn't upset.

"So you what you're telling me is that you don't care?"

William noticed the change in her tone.

"I'm not saying I don't care...I do luv...Do I wish you hadn't done it...absolutely...but I'm not freaked out by it...you experimented...you didn't like it...and hopefully...you learned your lesson from it...but I'm curious what kind of drugs did you take."

"I think Faith called it ecstasy."

"Faith gave it to you."

"Yes"

"I see...does your friend offer you drugs often?"

"No...that was the first time."

William was beginning to dislike Elizabeth's friend. She sounded like a real disturbed person. However, she had Elizabeth as a friend so he wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"There is something else I need to tell you."

"And what's that, luv?"

"I did enjoy it...I mean the sex part."

"Didn't your friend tell you what that stuff does?...you would have enjoyed just about anything...I'm just disappointed I wasn't there to watch or at least participate.

"That's not funny"

"I'm sorry...hey...look at me...the next time you want to take ecstasy and hang out at a sex club young lady...you'll be doing with me."

"So you've tried ecstasy?"

"Yes...keep a stash at my house when I want to cut lose...haven't taken any in a while though...haven't had the desire to...I've been preoccupied...you're all the ecstasy I need."

"Well, I want be taking it anymore and as for Faith and me...we are so done going there."

Elizabeth looked into William's eyes.

"Thank you for understanding...I really thought I was going to lose you."

"It's going to take a hell of a lot more than that to get rid of me, pet...are you sure you've told me all your little nasties?"

"Well, I can't think of anything else I need to tell you...but let me get back to you on that."

"Now...that's not funny, luv."

Elizabeth gave William a half smile. There was still the Riley situation to deal with, but she felt she had unloaded enough.

"Can I get you anything, sweetheart?"

"I would like some chocolate ice cream."

"Anything for you pet."

William headed towards the kitchen. He was glad Elizabeth wasn't too traumatized from her experience at the Bronze. He wanted to meet Faith and feel her out. There was something about Elizabeth's friend that worried him. As far as he was concerned she didn't sound like much of a friend. A knock at the door jolted him out of his thoughts.

"Do you want me to get that?"

"Please, I'll be right out...I just need to get out of this robe."

Not bothering to look through the peephole, William opened the door, taken aback by the sight of Faith standing in the doorway.

"What the fuck are you doing here?...how did you know I was here...are you stalking me you crazy bitch?"

"Wow, now is that anyway to greet Elizabeth's best friend...I don't think she would appreciate you talking to me that way...you might want to lower your voice blondie...you don't want your girl to come see what all the fuss is about."

"William...whoever it is...tell them I'll be right out." Elizabeth yelled from the bedroom.

William was in too much shock to give her a response.

"What kind of twisted fucking games are you planning woman?"

"The kind of game you better play along with."

"Is that a threat?"

"Maybe...but I don't give a shit about how you want to take it...now be a good little boyfriend and invite me in"

William kept a firm grip on the doorknob, wanting to slam the door in the brunette beauty's face and wake up from his nightmare.

Elizabeth emerged from her bedroom comfortably dressed in pink hip hugging warm up pants and a small midriff pink tank top. She walked up behind William, placing her hand on the small of his back, greeting Faith at the door.

"I see you've met Faith."

"You're Faith"

"In the flesh...and you're William right...Elizabeth told me a lot about you...I'm glad I finally get to me the guy that's been hogging her from me...he's just as you described him B...lucky you."

"Why are you still standing in the doorway?...come in."

Faith stared intently into William's eyes. For a brief moment, she thought she saw his eyes flicker yellow. She pushed passed him, looking over her shoulder, smirking.

"I can't stay B...I just came by to check on you...you were pretty out of it last night." Faith said, looking at William and winking.

Elizabeth walked into the living room, seating herself on the couch. She looked over at William, wondering why he was still standing in the doorway.

'William...are you okay?...come join us on the couch."

William was lost in horrible thoughts. His world was about to crash around him. This was it he thought. Of all the women in Sunnydale he could've screwed, what were the odds of it being his girlfriend's best friend. His hand tightened around the doorknob, realizing he had to grin and bare it. He wanted to leave but he was paralyzed in mind and thought. He seated himself on another couch across from both women. He looked at Elizabeth, noticing the disappointment in her face from the distance he put between them.

Elizabeth gave William a questioning look. Before she could say anything, she was interrupted by Faith's question.

"Haven't I met you somewhere before?"

William cringed from Faith's question. He hesitated before answering.

"I don't think so, pet."

"No really...I could have sworn I've seen you some where before."

Faith snapped her fingers.

"I got it...don't you hang out at Willy's Bar."

"Sometimes"

Elizabeth looked at both Faith and William, noticing the amusing look on Faith's face but the uncomfortable look on William's.

"No...that's not where I saw you...not important...I gotta be on my way...I just wanted to check in on you B...and borrow something...do you still have that red top with the cut out's on the shoulders?"

"Yep"

"I need it...gotta hot date coming up and I want to look my best."

"I'll get it...you stay here and keep William company...I want you two to get to know each other...be right back."

Faith smiled at William.

"You heard her yourself...she wants us to get to know each other...we don't want to disappoint our Elizabeth...now do we?"

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I was disappointed you didn't show at the Bronze...I thought that place was up your alley...we should get together and go sometime...give us a chance to get reacquainted."

"What do you want you stupid cunt?"

"Ohhhh such harsh words...does Elizabeth know you have such a mean streak...I bet she doesn't have a clue...but I know what you need baby...I can help you release all that wicked tension that must be building inside you...we both know Elizabeth isn't the kind of chick that can handle that sadistic need you're suppressing...I know it wants to come out and play...let be your playground...I don't mind sharing you with Elizabeth...my father told me it was polite to share...maybe that's why he didn't mind passing me around to his friends."

"What makes you think I want tell her?"

"You had your chance...but you fucked it up...look blondie...you keep your mouth shut about you and me...and this could turn out to be a win-win situation for both of us...you get to have your cake and eat it too...what man wouldn't want that...you are a man aren't you?...Elizabeth told me you like the boys too...I don't have a probably with that."

"Guess what bitch?...I think I'm ready to tell her now."

"You want do it...she is probably the best thing that ever happened to you...you've become quite the homebody since you met her...I haven't seen you leave the house once...except for that time you brought her those pretty little things...and lets not forget the chocolate ice cream...now don't you think that was a bit much lover...she got you totally pussy-whipped...but I don't blame you...she does taste like strawberries...but I'm sure you already know that."

Faith was right. Elizabeth was the best thing that ever happen to him. He adored her and he was falling in love. However, he was nobody's puppet. He was going to tell Elizabeth, he just needed to figure how and he needed to do it soon. Something was telling him, her so-called friend knew who he was when he met her at the bar. He was willing to sacrifice his relationship with Elizabeth, if it meant Faith was no longer going to be a part of her life. He didn't need a Psychology degree to know she was off her bird.

"Hello...earth to William...listen lover...I'll give you some time to think about it...but I got the feeling you're going to go along with it...here's my number again...try not to lose it...I'll be expecting to hear from you real soon...now I need to go see what's keeping our precious little Elizabeth."