A/N: Warning!!! This chapter contains rape.

Elizabeth was disappointed William didn't want to spend the night.
After Faith left, he seemed preoccupied. Trying to get him to talk was like pulling teeth. Every time she asked him a question or for his opinion she was either given one word answers or silence. Another thing that bothered her was he didn't want to have sex. Immediately, she thought the relationship was in trouble. William had an enormous appetite for sex; leading Elizabeth to believe he was getting bored with her. Therefore, making Faith right about the dreaded three to six month time frame since their relationship was approaching the three-month mark. She asked him several times if something was bothering him. He responded in the most peculiar way, giving her a half smile and a kiss on the cheek. The kind of kisses reserved for grandmothers. She decided to turn in early that night, hoping to see William the next day in a better mood.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The large cold hand covered her mouth and nose, cutting of her breathing. The lack of oxygen signaled her brain that something was wrong. The brunette beauty eyes opened in shock. She could barely make out the outline of the slender muscular man that was straddling her. When her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she realized it was him.

"Hello...Faith baby...I came to play"

She was unable to respond, his hand still covering her face. The nightlight beside her bed gave her glimpse of the midnight blue orbs of madness. This was a different kind of darkness. It was fun and games with their first encounter. The pleasure was two-sided. She didn't want to play this time.

"You know a pretty bird like you needs to keep the doors locked...you don't want any nasties to get a hold of you"

He pulled his belt from his jeans in one swift motion. He bounded her wrists together, tieing her to the headboard. He ripped his t-shirt around the hem, gagging her with the torn material. He gathered the top of the sheet in both hands, shoving it into her neck, choking her.

"You're such a miserable stupid little bitch...you have no idea who you're fucking with...I was nice the first time...now I'm going to treat you like the whore you are...you want me to fuck you...well sweetheart...I'm going to give you the best fuck of your life...one you'll never forget."

He kneed her crotch several times, grinding it into her as if he was trying to make it fit. He slapped her across the left side of her face until red, purple and blue marks appeared. Satisfied with the bruising, he kissed her hard on the mouth, forcing the gag further into her throat. He was biting her lips, making them bleed. He smeared the blood across her face.

"Don't you look pretty" he said, laughing at his artwork.

He ripped the covers away from her body not surprised she was already nude.

"Just like a skanky, dirty, whore...always ready...I bet you're wet right now...lets see shall we."

He shoved his fingers into her pussy; disappointed she wasn't as wet as he thought.

"What's wrong Faith...you don't want to play...I thought you liked the pain."

He grabbed a handful of her pussy hair, tugging it until a few pulled from her flesh. He leaned over her face, blowing it into her eyes.

"Make a wish bitch...huh...what's that... I can't hear you...you want me to make the wish for you...I think I can do that...lets see...what shall you wish for...I got it...I wish Spike would teach me a lesson."

He slapped her across the right side of her face and kept hitting her until the bruising matched the left side of her face.

"Now that's perfect...I wish you could see your pretty little bruises...no worries... I've made sure they'll be around for a very long time...consider it a gift from me to you."

He removed his t-shirt and jeans. He stroked his cock and massaged the pre-cum into the head, preparing it to do damage. He looked into her eyes and smirked.

'Oh don't worry...I will be using a condom...I don't want to bring any nasty diseases to my beautiful Elizabeth...whores like you are never clean."

He climbed on top of her, shoving his dick into her partially wet channel. He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back.

"Is this what you want...me fucking you...hurting you?"

He rammed his rock hard cock into her at a fast torturing pace. She whimpered but he knew it wasn't from pleasure. He was hurting her, but it was pleasure to his ears. He didn't care if she wasn't enjoying it. He was getting enough enjoyment for the both of them.

Tears dripped from the brunette beauty's eyes. She was frightened. She thought she would be use to it by now, being raped.

"Oh no, no...don't cry...you like it rough remember."

He fondled her, kneading and squeezing her breast until they bruised. There was nothing gentle about his touch. He bit her flesh, leaving teeth marks that broke the skin. He grunted and growled, coming hard and fast. He removed his still hard weapon from her pussy. The condom was coated with her secretions mixed with blood. He placed on a new condom, flipped her over and fucked her with no mercy in the ass. He gave her no time to recover or adjust. Again, it wasn't about her enjoying it.

"You're such a good dirty little whore...I had no problems slipping right it...I'm not surprised...cunts like you take it in the ass all the time...isn't that right pet?"

He placed both hands on each of her shoulders, ramming his cock as far as it would go. The kung fu grips he had on her shoulders caused his fingernails to dig into her skin. Sensing this, he tightened his grip. Open-handed slaps to her ass echoed throughout the bedroom, red hand imprints as souvenirs. He thrusted his rod into her a few more times before filling the condom with his hot seed. He collapsed his sweaty weight against her, smothering the side of her face into the mattress. When his breathing returned to normal, he draped himself over her back, whispering into her ear.

"Elizabeth was right...the only thing you're good for is a fuck."

He dressed himself, removing the panties from her throat.

The brunette beauty gasped for air, coughing endlessly.

"It's too bad you didn't choke...I'm sure if you did...no one would care."

He untied her from the headboard, threading his belt through the loops of his tight jeans. He watched the brunette beauty curl into the fetal position. He tilted his head to the side, realizing he'd broken her.

"You should be pleading for more right now...I gave you what you wanted."

He turned his attention away from her to the sound of clapping. He walked over towards the blonde petite woman standing in the doorway. He bowed in front of her.

"Thank you...thank you...would you like an encore."

"No, I think she's had enough."

William eyes popped open. It was just a dream but it was so real and vivid. The power and control he felt made his cock stand at attention. The violent dream raged inside him creating a sexual adrenaline that was overtaking his senses. He needed release and masturbation was out of the question. He needed his lover willing or unwilling. He dressed and headed out the door.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth was startled out of her sleep by loud banging. She leaped from her bed, running towards the front door. Looking through the peephole, she was relieved it was William. She opened the door to his devilish grin and intense blue eyes, the eyes of a feen.

"What's wrong...is everything alright?"

"I need you baby...I need you right now."

"What...I don't understand."

William grabbed Elizabeth by the arms, gripping hard enough to leave red marks on her skin. He forced his tongue into her mouth. She pulled away.

'William you're hurting me."

William ignored her, grabbing the back of her head, forcing her into another demanding kiss.

Elizabeth tried to tear her mouth away from his again, but his hold on her was too powerful.

"William stop it...I said you're hurting me."

Elizabeth managed to shake lose from his grip. She slapped him across the face, hoping it would shake him out of his trance.

Her slap only intensified his raging sexual need. He smirked walking towards her as she backed away.

"Hit me again"

"William what's wrong with you...talk to me?"

William slapped her, shouting at her to hit him again.

Elizabeth stumbled, holding her hand to her face in shock.

"You fucking bastard"

Elizabeth shouted at him from the top of her lungs. She was going to give him what he wanted and more. She responded in a fury of slaps and punches. William absorbed every blow, fueling his chanting demons to take her, dominate her and make her submit. He grabbed her wrists, preventing her from making more angry blows. Her struggling made his cock twitch and jump. Mentally, he was already fucking her.

The look in William's eyes scared her. She was looking into the eyes of a different person. She tried to run, but William grabbed her by the tank top, stretching it. He pushed her against the wall and the back of her head hit with a loud thump. Instinctively, she touched the throbbing spot. She tried to run again, but he cornered her between the wall and the bedroom doorframe.

"William you're scaring me...why want you talk to me?"

William lunged at her, attacking her lips into a bruising hungry kiss. She tried to tear her mouth away but William was insistent. Every attempt she made to avoid kissing him was useless. His mouth anticipated her every move. Unbeknownst to her, the more she fought him off the more turned on he became. His smothering hot mouth was everywhere, claiming her flesh. The wild desperate kisses set off sensations inside her like sticks of dynamite. He pulled her tank top over her head, harshly. He sucked and pinched each nipple, taking them into his mouth, manipulating them to hardness. He kissed and licked her stomach while his hands continued to fondle her breasts. He swirled his tongue around her naval, penetrating it with the tip. He yanked her pink sweatpants to her ankles, kissing up and down her legs until he reached her center. With his tongue, he outlined the pattern of her thong against her skin, pulling down the feminine lace with his teeth. He grabbed handfuls of her ass, burying his face into her pubic mound. It was a thorough tasting of her clit, her inner and outer folds, and every inch of sensitive flesh in between.

Elizabeth's clothing was stripped away piece by piece. She was powerless against William's manhandling of her. He was hurting her and pleasuring her at the same time. Her thoughts and feelings had become an assortment of contradictions. She wasn't afraid anymore but she knew she should be. She wanted to be angry but she couldn't. There was a neediness she had never felt from him before. There was urgency in his touch to connect with her to the point that she started to question what she was feeling. She got wetter each time his tongue passed over her folds. She moved her hands from his shoulders to his blonde disheveled hair, locking him into place. Pressed against her pussy, his tongue felt like wet satin. Without thought, she placed one leg over his shoulder, granting him deeper access. There was no more fight left in her. In a breeze of heat, he moved up her body, slipping his tongue into her parted lips, circling and dancing with hers. She pulled away from him, gasping for breath but he forced her mouth back to his. Desperate to fill her lungs with air, Elizabeth bit his lower lip causing him to recede.

William pulled away and ran his fingers across his bleeding lip. He tasted his blood and smirked.

"That's my girl"

William turned her around, shoving her hard against the wall. Starting at her fingertips, he used his talented hands to massage and caress her backside. His untamed tongue explored the curves of her shoulders, the knots of her spine and dimpled lower back, preparing her for sexual sacrifice. He removed his t-shirt, tossing it to the side. He removed his belt, folding it once. He pressed the hard leather to her skin, leaving small visible indentions. He pressed his body to her backside, grinding his needy cock against her ass.

"Elizabeth do you trust me?" he whispered into her ear.

She didn't answer.

William pushed his knee between her legs, making circular motions against her wet, arching pussy. He demanded an answer.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes...William wha-"

"Shhhh...it will only sting just a bit...but I'll kiss it better...I promise."

Missing the contact from his body, she tried to turn around.

"Don't turn around...unless I tell you too."

The tone in his voice registered quickly and Elizabeth felt the sudden need to obey.

William stepped back and struck her twice across her back, forming the letter X. He rushed to her, kissing and licking her stinging flesh. He repeated the blows two more times, watching the redness surface into her delicate flesh. As promised his mouth was there with a kiss, a lick and caress for comfort.

Nothing could have prepared her for the pain that raced through her body like a thousand pin needles. She cried out from each blow, tensing to the point that her toes curled and cramped but he was there every time soothing her, calming her, and nurturing her. Sudden gushes of moisture and sexual thrill made an appearance, awakening something different, new and entirely unexpected.

"Turn around"

She faced him, giving him a wicked look. She grabbed the belt out of his hands, placing it around his neck. She pulled him to her, kissing him with wild perverse abandon.

William had broken the kiss, lifting Elizabeth over his shoulder like a caveman. He threw her on the bed, picking up the belt that had fallen to the floor. He buried his face in between her legs, using slow up and down strokes with his sinful tongue. Her sweet cream smeared across his face while he submerged himself in her heat. He increased the speed and pressure until her pussy cried white tears of joy.

"WILLIAM!!!...FUCK!!!...OOOOH!!!...BABY!!!...BABY!!!...OOOOOH!!!"

"Let it out luv...let it out...you're so good to me...I don't want to lose...please don't leave me baby...I'm sorry...I didn't know."

Elizabeth was too caught up in rapture to try and decipher what William was saying. Her entire body transformed itself into one giant g-spot. She needed more. She wanted to come harder, slower, faster in no time. She wanted to be turned over, tied down, spanked and beaten. She pulled him from between her quivering legs.

"Fuck me" she demanded.

William placed the belt around his neck, threading it through the buckle. He handed Elizabeth the rest.

"Wrap it around your hand"

Elizabeth wasn't going to question him. William seemed to know what she wanted before she did. Her body hummed with his energy, making her forget the word no. She grabbed his cock with her free hand, rubbing it along her slit. She inserted and pulled it out several times, teasing him.

William brushed his lips lightly across hers, before parting her lips with his eager tongue. They kissed and kissed until they both had to mutually separated to breath. William tilted his head back causing tension in the restraint.

'"Pull it"

Honoring his request, Elizabeth pulled. His throbbing cock entered her, capturing her attention and parting her legs further east and west. She moaned out loud, swallowing every inch of him. Each time he pulled away, she pulled back. It was a wicked game of tug and war, resulting in him pumping into her harder.

William's pounded into her, clenching his buttocks for more force. He watched her thrash against the pillows, in appreciation. Elizabeth had given him exactly what he wanted, unrestricted and uncontrollable, raw physical fucking at its best. When she released her gripped on the belt, he switched up on her, slowing his rhythm to long deep strokes. For a moment he stilled, removing the belt and pulling himself out slowly until the head of his cock met the lips of her swollen pussy. Suddenly, he entered her quickly and deeply, doing it again and again, fucking her with insatiable desire.

Elizabeth tried to hang onto the belt as long as she could. William was making it extremely difficult. Each violent thrust was tormenting her, making her wild with lust. She writhed beneath him as his pelvis collided with hers. The orgasm building inside her was intense and overwhelming. She almost wanted to stop but her body was rebelling against her. William was inventing new motion, sending vibrating signals to every nerve of her body. Unable to hold on any longer, she released the belt, raking her nails down his chest, back and buttocks. She was losing the battle on the down stroke. The intensity squeezed tears from her eyes while the thick head of his cock pushed against her cervix. Her mouth opened and nothing came out. She was drifting.

William pushed her legs together and moved himself further up her body so his dick rubbed hard on her clit. The moment he executed the action, he felt her clench around him sending his body into automatic spasm.

"Fuck...Elizabeth...fuck...don't let me go...squeeze me baby...tighter...yes...yes

The impending orgasm was fragmenting her thoughts. She didn't know whether she wanted to scream, cry, beg or shout so she did them all. Her body arched to the Heavens as more tears of joy streamed from her eyes. Orgasmic tremors dispersed inside her like a flock of birds.

"Oh God...William...don't stop...please...keep going...Oh God...yes...yes...yes"

William grabbed her buttocks, steadily pounding into her until he erupted. Elizabeth's vaginal muscles continued to grip his cock until she weakened. Sexually, she realized she was getting to know him well. A spirit of wild abandon permeated the room, gripping their drenched aching forms. It was a true mating of the minds and heart. It was electrifying, intense, wild, and reckless and it frightened them both.