William was sitting on the edge of the bed, replaying last night like a broken record. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Elizabeth. He was a fool to think he could control his sexual demons. Maybe he should have considered Faith's offer then maybe Elizabeth wouldn't be lying beside him bruised by his hands. He fucked up, realizing he should have confided in her more about the origin of his sadomasochistic behavior. At least she'd have a choice about getting involved with him on that level. Unfortunately, his demons weren't interested in giving choices. He'd almost left without saying goodbye, but he felt he at least owed her an explanation concerning his behavior. He knew it was out of control and he didn't care. He was being an evil selfish bastard. Tears welled up in his eyes. He placed his face into his hands, trying to gather the strength he needed to tell Elizabeth more about his sexual past and Faith. He hoped to some degree she would understand.

He tensed when he felt her hand creep up his back but he didn't respond. She touched him with her other hand and he still sat. When he felt the warmth of her body pressed against his back, his cock responded. Elizabeth pushed her hands down the length of his chest, kissing and licking his neck. William's cock continued to rise. They needed to talk not fuck he thought. He tried to stop her before things went any further but her touch was making it impossible for him to find the words.

"Let me guess...that was Spike I met last night."

'Elizabeth about that...we need to talk."

"Shhhh...after"

"No pet...we have to talk now...I have something I have to tell you."

Elizabeth stroked his cock until he was completely solid. She straddled him.

"Later...I need you now," she whispered into his ear.

William stared into her eyes. She was still dazed with lust for him. It reminded him of the way he looked when he had his first taste of the rougher side of sex. It wasn't unusual to have leftover need after the initial introduction. Not wanting to disappoint her, he was going to take her to completion. He kissed her, pouring all his passion and blossoming love into the kiss. Elizabeth returned the kiss with equal passion, wrapping her legs around his waist. William dragged his fingers along the length of her legs, letting his cock rub against her inflamed clit. Although he knew they needed to talk, he wasn't going to give her a quick release. He continued to kiss with a snaillike slowness while his eyes remained opened. He turned them over and entered her, pushing her further up the bed.

"Elizabeth open your eyes and don't take them off me...I want you to see how you make me feel."

They lingered, feeling each other's hot breath against their moist lips. Their anticipation burned with an intensity all their own. Once their lips joined, fireworks went off inside him and he shuddered, smiling against her lips.

"God, Elizabeth...you really can touch me...stay still...don't move"

William wanted to savor the intense moment, drawing it out as long as he could. There was no need to rush. There was need for urgency. He kissed her and kept kissing her, taking needed breaths with his lips still on hers. His heart raced in his chest, pumping blood to every part of his body. As his cock swelled from the increased blood flow, he began to move slowly inside her for a few minutes then he would stop. Her arousal was smothering him and he needed the time to absorb her heat. Overwhelmed by his feelings for her, he pulled out and let the hot wetness of his tongue take over. His approach was gentle while he licked and flickered his tongue over her chest, breasts, and nipples. William made his way down her stomach, tasting their mixed juices from last night's wickedness and the new juices he was creating. He kissed and licked the insides of her thighs, massaged the backs of her knees, kissed down to her shins, tongued her ankles and sucked her toes.

William's slow passionate kissing was making it extremely difficult for Elizabeth to keep her eyes open but it was important to him. The feelings he was creating inside of her were slowly driving her over the edge and he hadn't even entered her yet. She blinked several times trying to concentrate on him. He was making her feel beautiful. When she saw the depth in his eyes, it stilled her and she opened like a wet rose. Weight, heat and moisture gathered between her legs as his tongue continued to make love to hers. When he entered her, there was a completeness she felt in the pit of her stomach. His deliberate slowness made her tremble at his touch.

"William...please", she cried out, wanting a immediate release.

He had created a raging inferno and Elizabeth felt the overwhelming need to mate. Her muscles clenched around him and she lifted her hips to meet his slow motions. His cock reached long and deep. When he pulled out, a broken gasped escaped her lips and she protested..

"No, no, no...no...no...don't...don't"

"I need to luv." William said, looking briefly into her eyes before he started the tongue bath.

William loved giving her pleasure. Pulling out of her was hard but he needed to get a hold on himself. He had felt an overwhelming need to cry. He was afraid that once he told Elizabeth everything, she was going to leave him. He wanted to spend what he thought was going to be his last ecstatic moment with her, communicating his feelings with the physical.

He caressed his way up her body, looking into her eyes.

"Are you ready for me?"

"Baby...please...yes"

William rested the head of his cock at her entrance, teasing her like a sticky tongue.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes...you should know by now."

"No...I mean do you really want me...Spike and all."

"Yes"

William looked into her eyes, finding that indeed she was telling him the truth. He entered her slowly and drew out several more times, coating himself with her she-juice before putting it all the way in. His mouth opened and his head tilted back. He had brought it back slowly, staring into her eyes; pleased she was looking back at him. Tears welled up in his eyes, catching him off guard. Quickly, he turned his head away but kept thrusting.

Elizabeth locked eyes with him, feeling his throbbing cock beat against her walls. Her heart thumped wildly in her chest, bringing forth indescribable feelings. She sorted them through her mind and came to one conclusion. She wasn't falling in love with him. She did love him. Her pussy opened and closed around him as he pushed in and out of her.

The meeting of breath lead to a passionate dance of tongues. The slow sensual sex William was giving her in the beginning was replaced with soul-touching thrusts, that with each return, released sensations off the Richter Scale. They were swamped in each other and soaking wet. Masculine moans and groans foretold he was about to come. Hard clit and wet lips provoked cries of bliss from her throat. William returned his eyes to hers and they continued to focus on each other to experience another intense moment of acceptance.

Elizabeth grabbed the sides of William's face.

"I want to be everything you need."

She crashed her mouth to his, frantically kissing him hard before her powerful orgasm broke their lips apart.

Hearing her words and tasting her tongue, triggered his orgasm. William gripped her ass tight, pumping his warm milk into her. He pulled out, letting the rest of his seed soak into the sheets. He lowered himself down her body, pillowing his head on her stomach. He started to cry.

"Oh luv...please forgive me...please...please...I didn't know."

The sound of William's crying stunned her and his words scared her. She lifted herself on her elbows, looking down at him. William was clinging to her.

"Baby...what's wrong?"

He looked up, lifting himself off her. He turned his head away and swung his legs over the side of the bed. Elizabeth joined him, cradling the side of his face in her hand.

"What do I need to forgive you for...is it about last night?"

William tensed, leaving her side. He handed Elizabeth her clothing and he put on his jeans. He had never needed a cigarette and a drink as bad as he did at that moment.

"Sweetheart, I need to tell you something."

A/N: I know you were probably expecting him to tell her about Faith in this chapter but I just couldn't do it. However, it will come to light in the next. I promise.