William paced the back and forth trying to find the words to start. Every time he wanted to open his mouth, the huge lump in his throat blocked his words. He swallowed several times, licked his lips and took deep breaths. His heart pounded in his chest, his hands were clammy and he felt dizzy. He was extremely nervous. He knew what he wanted to say but he was able to concentrate. He continued to pace until Elizabeth stopped him.

"William you're making me uncomfortable...please sit down."

"I can't, pet"

"Well, I have something I want to say."

William stopped and looked into her eyes, tilting his head to the side.

"Last night you really scared me...I have never seen you act that way before...it was like you were a different person...you didn't have to force yourself on me...what did I do that made you so angry?"

"Oh, pet...last night had nothing to do with me being angry with you...you didn't do anything wrong ...and that's what I want to talk to you about...you see...last night it wasn't me...I mean is was me but...it was a side of me that I've tried to suppress ever since my relationship ended with Drusilla...I was a fool to think that I could control my urges...and I had for a very long time but lately there have been triggers that have set it off...you see pet...the whole pleasure/pain thing is a turn on for me...there are times like last night when I need to act on it...you know get it out of my system"

"Have you always been like this?"

"No...it started when I met Drusilla...she liked it that way...in the beginning we had what one would consider normal sex...but over time the sex started to get rough and rougher...then it spun out of control...the first time it happened...she picked a ridicules fight with me...I forget what it was about...anyway I would lose my temper to the point where I wanted to hit her...but you're not suppose to hit women...but she would hit me, making me angrier until eventually I did it...I wanted to please her so I went along with for a while...but then I wanted it to stop...she didn't and she wouldn't have sex with me unless there was some type of violence involved...she would flirt with other men...get them to harass her and I would lose my temper and come to her defense...I almost killed a man once over her with a railroad spike...she was thrilled...that's how I got the nickname Spike and also realized she was unstable...but that side of her excited me...because she was so unpredictable...but over time...she seemed to get worse...and I just ignored it."

Elizabeth had taken a deep breath, listening to William without interruption. Clearly, he was uncomfortable telling her some of things he did. She was surprised about his drug use. He didn't strike her as the type who snorted cocaine or consumed many of the other drugs he told her about. She tried not to judge but some of the shit he was telling her was getting to her. She wasn't too put off by the sex in public places or the tieing up, but when he started talking about the threesomes, foursomes and orgies she decided she needed to take a break. She splashed cold water on her face and made them both a strong drink.

The conversation moved into the living room where he began to talk about Angel. William explained how he and Drusilla met him while engaging in one of many orgies and how taken they were with him. He explained how they spent all their time together, getting high and fucking Drusilla. He explained how Angel was a good listener about his problems and shared his concern with Drusilla's increasingly violent behavior and how that caused William to develop feelings for him. One night when Drusilla was sleeping, Angel came on to him and he didn't stop him. He told her how he and Angel hide their affair from Drusilla, waiting for her to go to sleep while they engaged in their man love. It turned out Angel was just as unstable as Drusilla, except he really liked incorporating pain into their lovemaking. William explained to her how he resisted in the beginning, which only made it worst, but when he submitted that's when the pleasure side had taken over. He was broken hearted when he discovered that Angel was having an affair with Drusilla behind his back. He began to see him for what he really was an evil, sadistic, manipulative bastard. William explained how he decided to change his life, ending the relationship.

When William finished his introduction to Valley of the Freaks 101, Elizabeth was exhausted. He talked nonstop, pouring everything out. She listened intently, asking internal questions that he eventually answered. She wanted no part of it but it was too late. She was in love with him. William had awakened her sexually and there was no turning back. She had already accepted what he had done to her. She allowed him to bound her and beat her, both of which she enjoyed. The affect he had on her sometimes unnerved and excited her at the same time. As disturbing it was to hear about his overactive sex life, she was glad he told her. She was beginning to understand and knew in time she wouldn't hold it against him. After all she was no angle. She scooted beside him, taking his face into her hands and kissed him. She wrapped her arms around him in a close embrace, realizing she would have to come clean with him soon.

When Elizabeth sat on the opposite end of the couch, William was disappointed. He watched the numerous expressions contort her face from curiosity to disgust. He tried to leave out some of the details he felt were unnecessary, but found that he couldn't. Once he started talking there was no holding back. He'd felt the weights lifting from his shoulders. Elizabeth wasn't interrupting him or kicking him out, causing him to remain positive. Once he finished spilling his heart out about Drusilla and Angel, her hugged and kissed him. He was relieved.

"So what triggered last night's episode? Elizabeth asked, stroking his head.

William opened his eyes, realizing the time had come to tell her about Faith. He pulled away, seating himself across from her. He looked down and all around before he looked at her.

"Well, there is more."

Elizabeth had felt William tense against her, setting off an unpleasant flutter in her stomach. When the word more came from his lips, she braced herself thinking what could possibly be worst than what he's already told her.

"I had a dream...that I..uhhh...that I...raped your best friend while you watched."

Elizabeth jerked her head back in shock.

"Wow...I didn't expect you to say that...all righty now...so you're turned on by my friend Faith...I must admit I'm not surprised...most of my boyfriends were...what makes you any different."

"Its not that I wasn't turned on by Faith, luv...it was the violence and the fact that you were in the dream participating sort of speak."

"I see...well...thank you for sharing that with me...at least I can say that is one dream that want be coming true while I'm alive."

Elizabeth was annoyed that William had a sex dream about her friend. Whenever, Faith was around any of her male friends, she had to have eyes in the back of her head, looking out for the knife coming at her back. She decided that it was best that she keep William away from her as much as possible.

"I'm starving, do you want to order in?" Elizabeth said, changing the subject.

"I'm not finished, Elizabeth...there's more"

"More", she shouted with an annoyed chuckle.

"Faith isn't your friend"

"You know I've been hearing that from people since high school...I know she can be a little hard to take but once you get to know her she really isn't all that bad...I thought you two got along fine when she stopped by."

"Maybe you should have listened to what they had to say...She's unstable Elizabeth."

"I'll admit Faith can get a little crazy but she's had a hard life...her dad was an alcoholic who raped he repeatly...he beat her and her mother...who by the way abandoned the family...leaving her to continue enduring the trauma...I think if people understood that they wouldn't be so quick to judge her...and besides how the hell would you know...you only met her once."

"That's not true, pet...I've met her before."

"What...When?"

"I met her at Willy's...I saw her about to get in a spot of trouble and I helped her out...She offered to buy me a drink...we started to talk...and I swear I wasn't there to pick anybody up...I just wanted to visit with my friend and have a drink...but it didn't turn out that way...we wound up going back to my place and well"

"Oh my God...you slept with her"

"Yes"

"Were we together?"

"Yes"

"When did it happen?" Elizabeth asked, examining the redness she created from wringing her hands together.

"About a week ago...I think it was a Wednesday...yeah it was a Wednesday because it was happy hour at Willy's.

Elizabeth's head snapped up.

"You're the guy...the new guy she's been bragging about...I remember now...that night she wanted to go to Willy's but I couldn't join her because my meeting at work ran late...I saw what you did to her...you used her like a punching bag...Oh God...and I smelled you on her."

"Pet, I didn't know she was your friend...I would have never-"

"Of course you didn't know...I just can't believe this is even happening." Elizabeth replied, placing her face into her hands then running them through her hair.

"Are you still seeing her?"

"No...absolutely not...I was with her only once and I've been regretting it ever since...she wanted more but I didn't...she showed up at my place that Friday about an hour after you left...I got rid of her though...but I had this strange feeling it wasn't going to be that simple."

Elizabeth's brow crinkled at his answer. She remembered stopping by Faith's after she left William's place. She remembered how Faith showed no concern about her feelings and insisted she stay away from him. She remembered the way Faith reacted when she found out Elizabeth resumed her relationship with William. Faith wasn't very happy or supportive even mentioning Riley that she knew was a touchy subject. All those times she was coming on to Elizabeth, insisting she bring William along with them to the Bronze and even stopping by her house with her little game. It all started to make sense. Faith had been trying to break them up.

"Wait a minute...that fucking bitch...she knew...she fucking knew all this time."

'What do you mean, pet?"

"I mean she set you up...and its my fault...I told her what you looked like and where you hung out...Jesus how could I have been so stupid...you would think I would have learned my lesson about her...she was notorious for coming on to my boyfriends or just guys I was interested in...I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt...thinking she'd change."

"You know she's been stalking me too"

"What?"

"She knew about the robe and ice cream I bought you...and that day she stopped by...I'm sure that wasn't a coincidence...while you looked for that garment we had a little chat...she made it clear she wanted to share and was convinced I wouldn't tell you...that I was afraid I would lose you...and she was right Elizabeth...but I knew I was going to tell you"

"Well, that explains your behavior after she left...I mean the look on your face when she brought up the subject of meeting you...that alone should have told me something was wrong...I need to ask you something."

"Anything, pet"

"Are you still attracted to her?...I mean you had that sex dream and everything...maybe there's still some hidden desire."

"I was attracted to her...she reminded me a lot of Drusilla...she even liked the pain...it was both a turn on and a relapse for me...she made we feel things I didn't want to feel again...it was ugly and she had become ugly to me...I didn't want to have anything to do with her again...I think my anger towards her triggered another relapse and as for desire...I only desire you."

"I wish you would have told me about your other needs...is this something you need often?"

"No...but I was a fool to think I didn't need it at all...I realize that I do and it's who I am and I have to accept that...and I hope that you would understand even though I didn't give you much of a choice."

"You hurt me."

"Pet, I know and I'm sorry...I handled it badly and I wish I could take it back."

"I know and I want to believe that."

William walked toward her but she backed away. He tilted his head to the side, looking at her with questioning eyes.

'What's wrong,pet?"

"I have to go to the bathroom."

Elizabeth walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror, walked over to the toilet and vomited. She was angry and wanted to scream, punch something, anything to make the pain in her stomach go away. The fact that she had slept with Faith and the images of William screwing Faith was eating her up inside. She backed away from the toilet, resting her head against the wall. She cried but once the tears dried up, she began to question her relationship with him. She was thinking maybe it was a mistake getting involved with him. Although being with him made her feel alive, she questioned maybe her sexual awakening caused her to take risk normally she wouldn't have taken. Going to the Bronze, taking ecstasy and having sex with Faith had turned her life into one bad soap opera.

William rested his head against the bathroom door, listening to Elizabeth throw up and cry. He figured she needed some time so he sat down and waited patiently in front of the door. Despite the growing bad feeling he was having in chest down to his stomach, he was convinced everything would be fine between them. Elizabeth had taken his revelations better than he thought, making him realize he had picked one hell of a woman. He jumped to his feet when he heard the sound of the door unlocking.

"Are you alright, pet...I heard you crying...is there anything I can do?"

"Yes...you can leave...I need some space and time to figure some things out."

William was shocked. It was the last thing he expected to hear.

"Pet...don't you see... this is what she wants."

"You might be right...but it's what I want right now...so just respect my decision and go."

"Are you trying to tell me it's over?"

"William just leave...get out"

"Please, Pet...let's talk."

"GET OUT!!...GET OUT!!...GET OUT!!...GET OUT!!"

A/N: This chapter was a bitch to write and the next one will be too. I need to know what you think before I continue so please review.