Elizabeth wiped away the new tears that dominated her face. She stared at the door long after William had left. The room had grown cold. She folded her arms across her chest, running her hands up and down her upper arms. She walked towards the door, pressing her body close to it, dragging her hand rubbing it with her fingertips. More tears welled up in her eyes but she wiped them away before they added to her already tear-stained face.

I will wait
You will break
I will summon you
You will me

I will come undone
You will succumb
I will be vestal
You will bleed


When her body caught up to her mind that William was gone, it grew weak. She tried to walk away from the door but her feet betrayed her. Unable to sustain the dead weight of her body, she leaned against it for support, sliding down slowly. Elizabeth pulled her knees into her chest, rocking back and forth while her forehead rested on her knees. She stayed in that position for hours until the pain began to subside. However, thoughts of her beloved William remained. The taste of him was still on her lips, the smell of him was present on her skin and in her sheets. Those were things easily fixed with soap and water she thought. However, trying to remove the imprint he left on her soul was another matter.

I will kill time
You will singe the thread
That hangs the lie
I will return the favor
I will not abate
You willingly disintegrate
I will be the undertaker

You, you can't touch
You, you can't touch
You, you can't touch
You, you can't touch



William leaned against Elizabeth's front door still feeling her presence. His body screamed for him to break the door down. He waited and waited, convincing himself she was going to have a change of heart. Both his mind and his body refused reason. Nothing was registering, but he continued to wait, praying she would open the door. As the sun began its descent from the afternoon sky, William waited, wished and hoped but the door never opened.

I will remain
You will burn without a flame
I will suspend forever
I will miss the ground
You will wish me down
You will be my resurrector

I will hold my breath
Remember

You, you can't touch me
You, you can't touch me
You, you can't touch me
You, you can't touch me


Beginning signs of defeat had crept upon him and he fought it until he finally sat in his car. He rested his hands and forehead on the steering wheel, feeling his heart rate increase not out of nervousness or fear but out of longing. Overwhelming feelings of loss burned in his chest and throat. He remembered the feeling well, having only felt it once when Drusilla and Angel abandoned him. Now Elizabeth was gone too. William's heart had taken its last few thumbs then shattered in his chest.

When the living room is cold
When I'm sleeping on my feet
When I wish upon the hardwood
And your milky tea
When the corner of my eye
Follows fairies in the sun
When the silence sounds like someone

Cracking

You, you can't touch me

You can't touch me
You can't touch me
You can't touch me


Before starting the car, William had taken one last look at Elizabeth's front door. He turned the radio on which was unusual for him since he listened to the Ramones religiously. However, he wanted to resist the urge to be sedated. He turned out of the driveway onto the main street. Idling at the red traffic light, he focused his attention on the car radio, listening to the saddest song he'd ever heard. He was in a cliché seen in hundreds of movies. The man looses the woman and a song is played to move the audience. He laughed knowing it was happening to him. When the light turned green, tears replaced the laughter on the thirty-minute journey home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faith blasted Rage Against The Machine on her stereo while she worked out. She was giving her punching bag a serious beating. She pretended it was her abusive father she would guarantee herself a good workout. She jumped rope for twenty-minutes straight, finished a set of fifty one-arm push-ups with each arm and did five hundred sit-ups. She was having trouble burning off the excess energy that seemed to come out of nowhere. She decided a night on the town would help but she wanted some company so she called Elizabeth. When her blonde friend said yes, Faith was surprised having already prepared herself for the answer to be no. She expected Elizabeth to say she was spending time with William. Faith smiled wickedly, thinking there must be trouble in paradise. If that was the case, Faith was going to use it to her advantage and perhaps tempt Elizabeth into having sex with her again. Faith unwrapped the tape from her hands and jumped in the shower.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realizing he did need something to dull the pain after all, William stopped at Willy's. He was interested in getting to know anyone new or cared if anyone wanted to get to know him. William just wanted alcohol to be his company for the night. After downing several shots, the pain began to subside.

"Hello, stranger...remember me"

"Sod off" William said not bothering to look at the person taking the seat next to him.

"All come on...don't be like that...I thought we had a good time"

William turned to face the annoying voice. It was Scott Hope the last man he'd slept with.

"I've had better."

"Well, I think I can fix that", the petite brunette replied, smiling while running his hand over William's crotch.

"I don't think so mate...I'm not looking to get laid." William said, removing Scott's hand from his lap.

"I see...why the sad face...female trouble...male trouble?"

Scott's words touched a nerve, threatening to bring up bad reminders of what William was trying to forget.

"Can't say its any business of yours."

"I bet I can make it better."

Scott placed his hand back over William's crotch increasing the friction. Feeling lonely and rejected, William felt himself relaxing to the other man's touch.

"Come on"

They walked out the back exit and into the alley. William grabbed Scott by the back of his neck and kissed him hard on the mouth. Scott had fallen into the kiss, remembering what it felt like to kiss William all over again. This time Scott decided to take control, pushing William against the dirty brick wall. The petite brunette kissed and licked the sexy blonde's neck while he massaged his hips and ass.

"Get on your knees boy" William demanded.

Scott responded, kneeling in front of William and unbuckling his belt. William rested his head against the brick wall, trying to enjoy himself. When Scott pulled down his zipper, William had a sick feeling in his stomach but he tried to ignore it. He placed his hands on the sides of the petite brunette's head, holding him in place. When William had felt Scott pull his semi-erect cock from his jeans, his touch made him cringe but he willed himself to continue. When the head of William's cock touched Scott lips, the depressed blonde felt nothing. Scott was disappointed the sexy blonde wasn't fully erect. He realized he needed to approach it better. He grabbed William's cock at the base, preparing to take him in fully into his mouth rather then start slow at the tip. The second William closed his eyes; an image of Elizabeth appeared, calling out his name like she did when he was inside her.

"Elizabeth"

"What ever turns you on baby.''

The petite brunette's words registered alarm in William's head.

"Stop"

Scott pretended he didn't hear William, determined to finish what they had started.

"Stop...I said stop." William shouted, pushing Scott to the ground.

"Okay...Okay"

William was angry, but not at Scott. He offered the petite brunette a hand up, but Scott slapped it away, running back inside. William zipped himself back into his jeans and walked towards his car. He was having trouble steadying himself so he stopped in between two other cars and vomited. Quickly, he realized there were other ways besides drowning his anger and pain with tequila.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faith decided to wear the red cutout shoulder top she borrowed from Elizabeth and her favorite pair of black leather pants and matching boots. She looked at herself in the mirror, running her hands over her body. She was turning herself on, wanting to masturbate before leaving but figured there wasn't enough time.
She'd put the finishing touches on her makeup before answering the door. She smiled, knowing Elizabeth was on the opposite side looking very hot and tempting. The brunette beauty was prepared to corrupt her blonde friend into an all-nighter but with toys. Faith opened the door, looking at a clearly pissed off blonde.

Elizabeth had spat in Faith's face while her right fist made contact with her jaw. Faith stumbled back, trying to absorb the blow that almost knocked her on her ass. Elizabeth wasn't going to give Faith time to recover. She punched again, sending the stunned brunette to the floor. Straddling her, Elizabeth continued pounding her fist in the brunettes face. Elizabeth poured all of her energy into every punch until she was weak. She climbed off Faith, trying to catch her breath. Noticing a picture of them together on the wooden coffee table, she removed the photo from the frame, ripped it into tiny pieces, and threw them like ashes onto Faith's body. Elizabeth walked towards the door but stopped after hearing Faith laugh.

"Look at you...all pissed off and brave", Faith said, wiping the blood from the corner of her mouth.

Elizabeth turned to face her enemy.

"You hit like a bitch...just like your boyfriend...except his dick got hard while he was doing it...and judging by the front of your shirt...you're obviously not turned on by it"

"Shut your mouth or I'll shut it up for you...I'm letting you off easy."

"You actually think you can take me B...the only reason you're still standing was from the element of surprise...now that you got my full attention...show me what you got" Faith responded, closing the distance between her and the angry blonde.

Faith had swung, connecting with the side of Elizabeth's face, sending the blonde to the floor. Elizabeth recovered quickly, shaking off the dizziness and the urge to cough up the blood flooding into her mouth.

"I'm impressed that was one of my better punches...as a matter of fact I do recall blondie telling me he liked the way I worked him over...in our discussion about him, you left out one important detail...you forgot to mention he had such a big cock...Ooooooh...I'm getting wet just thinking about it"

Elizabeth rushed Faith, knocking them both over the couch and onto the coffee table, breaking two legs from their combined weight. They both struggled trying to get the upper hand. Faith was very strong, overpowering Elizabeth with ease. The brunette beauty grabbed both of Elizabeth's wrists, holding them above her head.

"Why fight me baby...when you know you're going to lose"

Faith lowered her head, trying to kiss Elizabeth. The pissed off blonde turned her head still struggling to get out of the brunette beauty's grip. Faith had felt a tiny bit of disappointment from Elizabeth's rejection so she licked her neck instead.

"Ummmmm...I can smell him on you...its too bad you don't like to share...I bet the three of us could bring the house down...but you're too much of a stuck up prissy bitch for that kind of fun...Instead of fighting me, you should be thanking me...I was trying to do you a favor...men with those kinds of needs can get pretty rough in the sack if he doesn't have the right woman to take it out on...I have to admit though...balling him was pretty fucking amazing...nothing like your bland husband...no wonder you were unhappy...his idea of kinky was fucking doggie style."

Elizabeth responded to Faith by spitting at her face again. Faith slapped the blonde across the face, giving Elizabeth the opportunity to buck the brunette beauty off her. Again, she had gotten to her feet quickly, kicking Faith in the back of the head, sending her to the floor.

"You like the pain bitch...how's that for pain"

Instinctively, Faith grabbed the back of her throbbing head. She regained her footing and managed to block the next punch that threatened her face. She connected with her own, feeling the flesh of Elizabeth's stomach cave around her fist. Elizabeth had fallen to the floor, trying to recover from the wind being knocked out of her.

"I'm curious when he told you about us...did you cry...I bet you did...I'll even bet you went running off to another part of the house all dramatic and shit...playing the victim role...you're such a stupid cunt...rule number one...never tell your friends about how well your man is fucking you."

"Why not...Isn't that what you do...brag about every man you've fucked, thinking its cool...all that does is make you look even more like the whore you were destined to become...like the number of men you fucked was going to get you inducted into the Whore Hall of Fame."

"That's real funny B...I didn't know you had such a good sense of humor...I guess taking it up the ass has really loosened you up...I must admit I was quite proud of you that day...and might I add...you really need to get rid of those sheer curtains in your bedroom...and close your shades when you're engaging in such naughty activities...there are laws in this country against sodomy you know."

"You're sick"

"So is your boyfriend...by the way...where is our boy...you shouldn't let a man that looks like that out of your sight...he's probably out right now getting his fuck on...did you break it off with him like you did with the others after I've had them...I know you pretty well Elizabeth...you're the type of bitch who pretends her shit don't stink...you do your dirt and try to pretend you're so naïve and innocent...blaming everyone else for your lapse in judgment...you really make me sick"

"You've always been jealous of me...face it you want to be me...but you're too fucked up in the head...nobody likes you...I think I was the only one up until now...you don't have any friends...you're just a sad, pitiful, damaged waste of a person...meant to be used and abused"

"Shut up!...shut your fucking mouth!"

"Ahhhh what's the matter Faithy...the truth hurts"?

Faith grabbed Elizabeth by her hair, pulling her into the kitchen. She wrapped her arm around the blonde's neck, pulling her up and choking her. Faith grabbed a butcher's knife, waving it in front of Elizabeth's face.

"I know how to shut you up for good...but I want to have a little fun with you first."

Elizabeth exhausted herself trying to break free from Faith's chokehold.

Faith dragged Elizabeth's unwilling body towards her bedroom. She managed to get only a short distance. Someone had grabbed her around her neck trying to take away the knife. She released her hold on Elizabeth, sending the blonde to the floor, gasping for breath. William struggled to get the knife away from Faith. For a woman she was very strong he thought. The struggled, knocking pictures and shelves off the wall. Finally, William got the upper hand, grabbing Faith by the throat and smashing her head against the wall mirror, shattering it. He beat her wrist against the wall, knocking the knife from her hand. He looked for Elizabeth, still trying to catch her breath.

"Are you alright, luv?"

"I think...I think so", Elizabeth replied breathlessly.

William placed his other hand around Faith's throat. Faith responded by gripping his wrists, trying to remove them. It was useless. All the fight had left her. Her eyes opened and closed several times from the lack of oxygen.

"William stop it...you're going to kill her."

"That's the idea, pet...this miserable bitch doesn't deserve to live...look at what she's done...I hate her."

"William let her go...she is not worth it. Elizabeth replied, trying to pull William away.

William looked into Elizabeth's eyes, seeing the love that was reflecting in them. He began to loosen his grip.

"You're no good to me in prison."

William tried to interpret her words as hope that maybe they weren't over. He released Faith, pushing her to the floor. He reached for Elizabeth and they embraced.

'Let's get out of here...I don't want to look at her ever again."

"I with you, pet."

Listening to the two lovebirds made Faith sick. She watched them walk arm and arm towards the opened front door. She couldn't resist the urge to let them go in peace.

"Aren't you forgetting something Elizabeth...since you're into tearing photos, why don't you tear up this one."

Faith hurled a silver picture frame, aiming directly at William and Elizabeth's heads. They ducked. Curious to see what the brunette beauty was referring to, William picked it up. Immediately, Elizabeth recognized the frame, she tried to snatch from him.

"William you don't need to look at that...it's nothing."

"If it's nothing then why are you trying to take it away from me."

Faith watched in amusement.

William turned the damaged frame over and couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was a picture of Elizabeth in her white flowing wedding gown, hugging a tall blonde man wearing a decorated Army uniform. He turned to her.

"You're married."

"You damn right she is", Faith replied ion hysterical laughter.

"William I can explain."

William was speechless, dropping the frame to the floor. He backed away from Elizabeth, his mouth partially open from the shock. Before heading out the door, he put his left fist throw the wall. Frantic, Elizabeth followed him.


A/N: I hope this chapter was worth the wait. Please tell me what you think. Also, the song used in this story is titled "Green", written by Amanda Kravat