"William wait...let me explain."

"Explain what...how you had me fooled...how you had me believe you've been nothing but honest with me."

"I was going to tell you...I swear."

"When Elizabeth...when."

Elizabeth was unable to give him an answer. Listening to William ask her that question made her realize how badly she handled it. He'd given her many opportunities, but she kept thinking it was never the right time. It was a cop out. There was never a good time to reveal bad news. If it were true, she would have never stayed married to Riley for so long.

There was silence.

"Well I guess I have my answer."

"William wait."

William jumped into his car, screeching his tires as he pulled out the driveway. He was unable to hold onto his thoughts long enough to gain rationality. Although he lived in walking distance from Faith's home, he was driving at a dangerous speed. He wanted to rip, what was left of his heart, out of his chest.

"Fucking bloody women...if they don't have you by the balls...then they have you by the heart." He said thinking out loud.

Elizabeth jumped into her car to follow him; relieved William was heading home. She struggled to control her thoughts and the car. Silently, she prayed that they both made it to his house in one piece. He was driving very fast. Her heart raced in her chest and her eyes filled with tears. All the drama had taken its toll. It was time to shed the dead weight of her secret and she wasn't going to let William get away without her explaining.

They arrived in front of William's house at the same time. Luckily Elizabeth had caught him before he went inside. He was very angry and she didn't blame him, but she knew if she let him get away she would never see him again.

"William wait", she begged, grabbing him by the arm.

"Let go of me." He replied, snatching his arm out of her grasp.

'William...listen to me...you at least owe me that."

"I owe you nothing...lets just stop all this now...it's over anyway."

"I never said it was over...I told you I just needed some space."

"Well...don't worry about me being around when you figure it out...lets just cut our losses now Elizabeth."

William fumbled with his keys unable to locate the one he desperately needed. He dropped them twice. When he found the right key, Elizabeth snatched them away, recklessly throwing them to the ground.

"Will you just stop and listen to me."

"Just go Elizabeth...I'm tired...I can't deal with this anymore...I'm done talking." William replied, on knees searching for his keys in the grass.

It began to rain. Elizabeth looked up, cursing the sky then over at William. He was ignoring her and it was pissing her off.

"Damn you and your keys." She said beating William on the back with her fists while the heavy rain camouflaged her tears.

"I sat there and listened to you pour your fucking heart out...and when I need to do the same... this is what I get from you...you bastard... you're going to listen to me even if I have to camp out on your doorstep."

William looked up at her, resting on his heels.

"What can you possible say...you're married...that's it...and this between you and me is wrong."

"You don't mean that...just please let me explain".

William wasn't going to respond to her, afraid that if he looked into her eyes she would know he was lieing. There had been too many obstacles and things they had to over come so early in their relationship. The Bermuda Triangle Part II he thought. He jumped to his feet, feeling ten pounds heavier from his soaking wet clothes. He spotted his keys and began to walk toward his car. He had to, no he needed to get away from her, but Elizabeth was right on his heels.

"William wait...stop...don't leave". She shouted, pulling the back of his t-shirt then his arm. She had dug her heels into the soggy ground, dirtying her clean white sneakers, but she didn't care. William was more important.

He turned around, grabbing her tightly by the forearms.

"Stop it Elizabeth." He shouted, pushing her to the ground.

Tears welled up in her eyes. Elizabeth's pride was hurt. She was sitting on his lawn looking pathetic and desperate, trying to think of something to get him to stay.

"You're a liar."

It had worked. William stopped in his tracks.

"You don't fucking care about me...if you did you wouldn't be running away like a coward."

Feeling his anger increase, William faced her.

"Listen to the pot calling the kettle black...you're the one who didn't think enough of me or our relationship to tell me you had a husband."

She jumped to her feet.

"You're right...I know that now."

"Bollocks...you knew all along what you were doing...you're were just being selfish...all of this was a game to you...what is it...you enjoy getting off on the drama?"

"You're right I was being selfish but I didn't know where you and I were going...but then I couldn't stop thinking about you and wanting to be with you...I wanted to tell you but so much was happening between us...you have to know how it feels...when your stomach is twisting in knots... It was hard like it was hard for you tell me about your past and Faith."

William knew she was right. He remembered that feeling. He looked to the Heavens, feeling the raindrops fall on his face. He screamed. He wanted the pain and the hurt to stop, but it didn't help. His love for her wrapped itself even tighter around his heart, but he was determined to fight it. Regardless of how he felt about Elizabeth, too much had happened. He was going to end it but he had to know the truth. He needed the closure something he never got with Drusilla.

The sound of William screaming unnerved her. She jumped with eyes wide in shock. He was hurting. She wanted to approach him but thought it was best she give him some time.

"So where is this husband of yours...can't say I want to meet him...although we do have a lot in common."

"He's dead...or at least I think he is...its been almost four years."

William had felt the anger building up again. Her husband wasn't even alive and she still never said a word.

"Dead...oh no I'm sorry...maybe dead...what the hell is this...you know what...enough...enough of you..enough of this bloody rain...I'm going inside and I don't want you to follow me...I need some peace before I do something I will regret."

"What... you want to hit me... is that it...well here I am...hit me...I deserve it...come on...give it to me good Spike so we can get passed this." Elizabeth shouted, baiting William.

"It's not going to work Elizabeth."

Elizabeth responded by pushing William in the chest. She was trying to get him to talk to her doing whatever she could. She was fighting thoughts of defeat. Not knowing what else to do, she approached him, grabbing his hand.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for everything."

"Now you're bloody sorry...that should have been the first thing out of your mouth...you're only sorry because you know as well as I do its over."

"Stop saying that." She shouted, still holding his hand.

William pulled away from her steadying his hand to put the key into the lock. Like he thought Elizabeth was right behind him. She placed both of her hands on his shoulders.

Immediately, he felt the warmth and magic of her touch. He tried to fight it.

"Stop touching me" he said trying to make his words sound angry only for them to come out in a surrendering whisper.

"No...I never want to stop touching you...I love you." She replied in a quivering voice, removing her hands from his shoulders to wrap her arms around his waist.

William closed his eyes, trying to regain some sense of control. He placed his hands over top of hers, prepared to remove them until he heard those three powerful words. He paused still resting his hands on top of hers. He banged his forehead against the door and began to cry. Elizabeth pillowed her head into the center of his back, crying too. William turned into her embrace and looked into her tear-riddled eyes.

"Say it again"

"I love you...I love you...I love you"

William responded by placing his hands on both of her cheeks, planting chaste kisses to her lips, cheeks and back to her lips again.

"I love you too...God I love you so much Elizabeth." He confessed, passionately.

"No more secrets."

"Promise" she replied.

Elizabeth pressed her lips to his and the kiss deepened. William turned the doorknob, backing them both into the house with his lips still on hers. He closed the door behind then, pressing their bodies against it. They only stopped long enough to catch their breath only to reunite with more passion. They clawed and groped at each other, preferring to feel the skin-to-skin contact.

William had broken the strap on her tank top, exposing one of her breast. He feasted on her nipple then yanked the other strap off her shoulder. Without losing contact with his lips on her skin, he'd swept his tongue across her chest to take the other nipple into his mouth. Elizabeth moaned his name while his tongue replaced the wetness of the rain with the wetness of his mouth. He yanked the rest of her damaged top to her waist continuing to lick and suck over her entire upper body until she was quivering and drenched with his salvia. His mouth pouted while his tongue claimed her naval, darting in and out the sensitive flesh with a promise to what would come. He turned her around, kissing from the nape of her neck down her spine then back up to kiss her shoulders and down her spine again. He cupped and fondled her breasts, pulling her against him and back against the door.

Elizabeth pressed her cheek to the wood door whimpering and breathing her hot breath into the wood. Her fingers nails scratched at it then gripped the doorframe while his hands snaked around her waist to undo the drawstring of her sweatpants. He kissed and bit her buttocks as his hand danced lightly across her abdomen. He pulled her pants down roughly along with her tank top stilling her while his tongue ran down her lace wedged crevice. He ascended up her body placing two of his fingers inside her mouth while whispering in her ear.

"Get them nice and wet for me"

William pressed himself against her body, inserting his fingers inside the lace thong and into her. He rubbed her hot juices over her pussy while his free hand pulled her thong up so it folded into her folds and over her clit. He tugged it back and forth while moving his fingers inside her, creating a burning friction that only added to her pleasure.

Elizabeth cried out from the roughness of the lace combined with William's fingers. Both worked her into an unexpected quick release then the lace panties ripped and fell to the floor. She reached around him; forcing him to grind his erection into her while her other hand covered his hand pushing his fingers further inside her. Her juices seeped through the tiny holes of the lace and in between their fingers. She reached up to cover her lips in her juices then to his. She stepped out of her sweatpants and turned into him. Her tongue was out of her mouth before her lips touched his, engaging in a cum kiss. It was sloppy and wet and all over the place. She grunted, lifting herself so he could catch her legs around his waist. Her uncontrolled lust almost knocked them off balance but William managed to push them back against the door. He pulled away from her and whispered in her ear.

"Have you ever fucked in the rain?"

"Never"

"Well that is about to change."

William carried her through the living room, pausing to grab the blanket draped over the couch, still managing to hold Elizabeth. He headed into the kitchen and out the back door to his sprawling backyard and into the pouring rain. She untangled her legs from around his waist long enough for William to spread the blanket onto the ground. Without warning, he pulled her down to the blanket and quickly settled between her legs. He lowered himself on top of her to rekindle the heat they generated inside the house.

Elizabeth pulled his t-shirt over his head then rolled him onto his back, to pull off his pants. There was something exciting about being outdoors naked at night with only the back porch light as a witness. It had all felt natural and naughty. It was something about being caught that added to the thrill. She attacked his dick, placing it in her mouth without having to grab the base. Spike groaned at the feeling of her hot mouth sucking his cock, grabbing fists full of her damp her, helping her work up and down on his shaft. Elizabeth removed his hand from her hair and smiled at him wickedly. Her head and hand partnered sliding up and down his length while her free hand massaged the rest of him. Anticipating William was about to come, she inserted her index into his ass. He exploded into her mouth and she swallowed every last hot drop, keeping him inside her mouth until he softened and his breathing returned to normal.

They laid on their sides facing each other, feeling the warm rain tickle their bodies. They stared at each other lovingly. William cupped her cheek while Elizabeth ran her hands across his chest. It was a connection they both needed. She eased her hand to his cock, teasing the tip with her finger before gripping it firmly into her hand. She stroked it, loving how it grew into hard solid muscle in her hand. William covered her hand urging her to stroke it harder. There was still a lot of making up to do. Unable to wait any longer, she pushed him onto his back. She gasped when she lowered herself down onto his thick hard cock. She stilled herself on top of him, arching her body and tilting her head back letting the rain cascade down her body. She started off slow, feeling the veins of his cock rubbing the sides of her pussy. Heat rushed through their bodies as every nerve and muscle communicated what they wanted to say, I need you, I want you, and I love you.

Elizabeth moved her hips back and forth while her hands splashed in the puddles of water on his chest. She elevated herself until the head of his cock was barely past her pussy lips. Gradually she would slide down the length of him from top to bottom, savoring every moment and inch of him. William gripped her hips firmly pushing upward. He touched her clit and ran his index finger along her wet folds every time she lifted up. She was so hard and swollen. He worshipped her nakedness along with the rain with firm caresses of her breasts, stomach, hips and ass.

Elizabeth had died and gone to Heaven, feeling the sudden urge to fuck William to death. With swift and hard strokes, she was riding his cock with a frenzied passion that was out of control. His dick was getting deeper inside her. William teased her nipples inciting her release. She was coming down hard on him and he was enjoying the jockey ride. She lowered her head to run her tongue across her lips. Gently, he grabbed it with his teeth, pulling her into his mouth and sucking on it. William rolled them over and increased the pace. He placed his hands underneath her ass, driving his granite deeper. He knew he hit the spot when she cried out and he heard her above the rain. He continued his pounding on the cum door until she grew silent.

Elizabeth realized that if she didn't close her mouth soon, it would fill with water. The feeling was incredible and she was her way. She was getting lost in his flesh never wanting him to stop. Her orgasm released from the depths of her stomach and its bliss washed over her like the rain outside. William closed his eyes and tilted his head back, mixing his seed with hers. He was still hard. He kissed her lips, while moving in circular motions, lifting and lowering himself on her, watching the pleasure flutter across her face. Elizabeth's hands wondered over his body while another orgasm claimed her. Her legs weakened and began to shake out of control.

The rain slowed to a drizzle and William wasn't finished.

"Put your legs down, luv and close them around me and squeeze.

Like a good student, Elizabeth followed his instructions. With his legs outside of hers, William pumped fast and hard then faster and harder. Elizabeth's head tilted back as his tilted forward. They both grunted out from the pleasure enhanced by the increase in friction. On his last thrust of many, William finally came. He collapsed on top of her while Elizabeth remained in the same position with her head still tilted back, mouth open and over the edge again. William shifted his weight and laying on side his side, running his hands lazily up and down her body. Elizabeth turned to him and smiled. The rain stopped.