"Elizabeth, please...it's been five months already...I want you."

"I know...but we've waited this long...one more month is not going to kill you."

"Why don't you read a book like I'm doing...it will take your mind off it."

"But I need you baby." Spike whined, running his hand up Elizabeth's thigh.

Elizabeth shivered. She missed William's touch, but she was determined to stick to their agreement.

"Stop that" She said sounding unconvincing.

"Stop what...this" William replied, moving his hand further up her thigh.

"William"

"Yes, luv" He responded smiling with hope.

"I said stop," she shouted, pushing his hand away.

"Fine...I going to watch TV." He replied, leaping from the bed and throwing his pillow at Elizabeth's head in a playful gesture. William wasn't angry he just wanted to test her, knowing full well he wasn't going to renege on their commitment.

Elizabeth stretched and yawned finishing up her book. She climbed out of bed, stopping in the bedroom doorway to watch William asleep on the couch. She turned off the TV and kissed him on the forehead. For a moment she lingered around his lips then kissed him there too. An unexpected tingle of arousal shot through her. She cupped his cheek feeling the warmth of his skin wishing it was rubbing against hers. Physically, she missed him but that was to be expected.

After the Riley and Faith fiasco, they talked and made love for hours. She was doing most of the talking, telling him about how she met Riley, the marriage and about how he'd gone missing. She wanted William to know he was one of the reasons she decided to move forward with the divorce and declaring Riley dead. Their final conversation that night was about them. They had both agreed the way they got together wasn't ideal. However, neither of them counted on it going this far. It was important for both of them to work on the trust and emotional side of their relationship. Therefore, they mutually decided it was best they abstain from having sex for at least six months. It turned out to be a good and bad idea.

The last five months was filled with picnics, dinner dates, and movie nights. Sometimes they stayed in and William read her some of his poetry agreeing to skip over the erotic ones. She'd even read his book The Bermuda Triangle. The book helped her have a better understanding of what he went through. They played Jeopardy like the game show but with a twist. Elizabeth dubbed it Relationship Jeopardy using their relationship as the only topic. However, after three month the game got old. Not only had they become better friends but confidantes as well. There was nothing they didn't know about each. They even discussed moving in together but thought it was too soon so Elizabeth had given him a key to her place and William had done the same.

The problem they were having was keeping their hands off each other. As it turned out, all their new discoveries about the other only made them want them want each other even more. There was still physical contact but it was very chaste in nature. They hugged but not for long periods of time and still kissed, sharing pecks on the cheek and forehead. When they kissed on the lips, they had kept their tongues in check aware that anything more would lead to other things.

The frustrated lovers did have their close calls. Elizabeth laughed to herself thinking about the time William walked in on her stepping out of the shower. She was dripping wet and William was trying to be her human towel. The look in his eyes was something she had seen only once and that resulted in a few lashes to her back. She remembered him closing and locking the door then lunging at her with pent up sexual rage. He kissed her nude wet body with an unrestrained hunger. Although she was extremely turned on, she struggled free with minimal bruising and scratches.

Another time he had to stop her. Most people when they wake up in the morning, wanted fresh coffee. She wanted William. It wasn't uncommon for her to wrap her hands around his morning wood and satisfy him while taking a little for herself. She remembered positioning him on his back as she stroked him lightly. William was still half asleep until she tried to mount him. She laughed to herself thinking about the look on his face when he stopped her in mid mount. Needless to say they stopped spending the night with each other.

William looked so peaceful sleeping Elizabeth didn't want to wake him. She covered him with a blanket but not before she removed his pants. She decided to take a moment to admire his semi-erect cock through his boxer briefs. She resisted the urge to touch it. She laughed to herself again. It was funny she hadn't got use to the idea of William wearing underwear. He looked better naked but if they were going to stick to their agreement then there had to be some small sacrifices on both their parts.

William had awakened from a deep sleep. He had another wet dream. He cursed under his breath. He pulled at his ruined underwear and frowned. He hated wearing underwear just like he hated not having Elizabeth beside him. Her couch was comfortable so he wasn't surprised he had fallen asleep. However, he was surprised he was in his underwear. He laughed to himself thinking about the trauma it must have caused her to undress him.
Part of their agreement was to end the spending the night but he wasn't sleeping in her bed so there was no temptation. The longest he ever went without sex was two months. He laughed to himself again remembering his self-imposed celibacy was caused by his first mind-blowing sexual encounter with her. It was funny how things turned out. Now here he was five months in the hole and another pair of soiled underwear. He refused to regret making the agreement. It was a good and healthy way in finding out if their relationship was based on more than just sex. He surprised he lasted this long he thought considering he needed sex on a regular basis but he wanted his relationship his relationship with Elizabeth to work. She was worth it.

Taking the agreement a step further but unbeknownst to Elizabeth, he stopped masturbating. It was a secret test for himself. Quickly, he realized it was a mistake ever since that incident with Elizabeth in the bathroom. Luckily, he managed to conjure up enough self-control not to follow her out the door as she struggled to get away from him. Instead he opted to take a cold shower with his clothes still on. His strong sexual appetite had gotten him into some freaky and perverted situations but that was behind him now. He wanted to start off fresh with Elizabeth and honor their agreement.

William had done well for the first three months living off the residual feelings from the last time they were together. The last two months had been the hardest. Sexual dreams occurred in abundance followed by nightly nocturnal emissions. He was tired of washing his sheets, deciding it was a good idea to start investing in underwear. He has hanging on by a thread, wishing the time would pass quicker but determined to stick it out the next four weeks. He cleaned himself up in the bathroom and wrapped a towel around his waist. Quietly he walked into Elizabeth's bedroom where she kept a drawer for him. He put on a fresh pair of briefs then walked over watching her sleep. He kneeled down beside her, removing strains of bed- matted hair away from her face. He wanted to crawl in bed beside her just to hold her and nothing more. He chuckled, realizing he was kidding himself. One brush of her firm ass against his cock was enough to do him in. He kissed her on the cheek and stroked her head then returned to the couch, staring at the ceiling until sleep overtook him again.

"Good morning"

"Good morning, luv...sleep well"

"Yeah"

"What about you?"

"I have no complaints...your couch is very comfortable...sorry I fell asleep here."

"Don't be silly...one night isn't going to kill us"

"Yeah...you're right...but I think this next month will." William replied, walking towards her with a sheepish grin.

"Ha ha...very funny...do we need to go over this again?" Elizabeth said taking a step back for each step he made forward.

"Why are you running away from me?"

"Because you got that look in your eye"

"And what look is that pet...according to you I have many." He said, giving her his sexy smirk and running his tongue across his bottom lip.

"Stop doing that and stop looking at me like that."

"I haven't a clue to what you're talking about...I just want a nice safe good morning kiss."

"No...I have morning breath."

"So...I love your morning breath...come here"

"No" She replied, running toward the bedroom.

William chased her, catching her around the waist as they fell onto the bed. He rolled her on her back, forcing her hands above her head. Elizabeth pouted trying to squirm away from him.

"Look at that lip...I'm gonna get it." He said laughingly, before securing her bottom lip with his mouth. He sucked on it briefly then planted a chaste kiss to her lips and fell to her side.

Elizabeth turned to face him. She was a little disappointed but she knew why he stopped. Their agreement was taking its toll on both of them but she though for him more so than her. The longest she had gone without sex was two years something she knew was unrealistic for him. Although they only had one more month to go, she was willing to give into their undeniable lust. She propped herself up on one elbow and looked at him.

"William?"

"Yes, luv."

"I was thinking...maybe we should...I mea-."

William was on Elizabeth before she could get the rest of the word out of her mouth. He swallowed it when his lips found hers. Quickly, he settled in between her legs tugging her nightgown off her shoulders, ignoring the sound of the seams stretching. His tongue traced the curve of her neck to her bare shoulders then back to her mouth. The kiss was soft then hard, deepening by the second.

Elizabeth's hands roamed wildly over William's back. She gripped his ass feeling the familiar bulge pressed against her sex. When she grinded on it, she began to feel the pulse in her clit throb. She sucked on his earlobe and then stuck her tongue in his ear.

William was beyond aroused if that were possible. The feel of her hot tongue in his ear caused him to raise his head and looked into her eyes.

"Are you sure, pet...because I don't think I can stop again."

Elizabeth responded by pulling him down and meeting his mouth in a hot long deep kiss. She placed her hands inside his underwear and gave his ass a firm squeezing then began pushing them off. William struggled with her nightgown until finally giving up with trying to get it off the hard way. He ripped it at the neck and Elizabeth assisted him by ripping it down the rest of the way. His eyes grew wide at the sight of her full heaving chest, waiting to be devoured by his mouth.

"Oh baby it's been so long...I need you...I need you so bad...I love you." He whispered, closing his mouth around her nipple.

"I love you too....now show me how much."

Taking her last words to heart. William ripped her panties away from her body and shoved two fingers into her wetness. Elizabeth gasped and immediately began fucking herself on his hand. She grabbed him by the wrist, guiding him further. She cried out his name several times. He increased the speed in the curve of his fingers.

Everything was going smoothly until the loud ringing of the telephone interrupted the desperate lovers. They stopped with stunned looks on their faces staring at the ringing phone. Clearly, they were pissed at the caller thinking it was the worst of timing.

"Don't answer it, luv...not now", he whispered.

Elizabeth looked at William still under the spell of lust.

"Okay", she said panting with want.

The phone stopped ringing and they were once again sucking on each other's tongues. Elizabeth removed his underwear with her feet down to his ankles. William kicked them onto the floor then repositioned himself ready to penetrate when the phone rang again.

"What the bloody hell?"

"Ignore it...ignore it" Elizabeth said, trying to distract William with full lip kisses.

It only worked for a short time. The caller knew exactly what they were doing because they would hang up before the answering machine clicked on. The phone rang again but this time Elizabeth answered.

"Get a life Faith...stop calling here...for once in your life obey the restraining order."

William snatched the phone away from Elizabeth's ear.

"Listen you stupid bird"

Before William could get out the rest of the things he wanted to say, the caller hung up. He placed the phone back on the hook and looked at Elizabeth.

"Looks like she is back at again"

"I guess she's bored" Elizabeth replied, looking at the caller id.

"Yep...its her...that's her cell phone number.

William climbed off the bed and put on his underwear. He walked into the living putting on his jeans. The phone episode was a mood killer. He stepped outside and lit his fag. Elizabeth got dressed and followed behind him. She wrapped her arms around his waist, kissing his back.

"Why want you call the police, luv?"

"I told you...Faith knows the system...it want do any good.... I'll just keep recording the call like I've been doing...Its been three months since the last time she called and I don't know why she's starting up again."

"Bloody crazy bitch"

Faith sat in her car and watched the objects of her affection share a tender moment on the front porch. She was disappointed to see Elizabeth and William were still together. She was convinced she'd broken them up for good until she saw Elizabeth's car parked in front of William's home not less than a week after everything went down. She burned a lot of gas trying to get a glimpse of the lovers then she started calling. She stopped when she received a call from her cop lover, Wood, telling her about the restraining order. Elizabeth was full of surprises. First she had the balls to fight her and now she was filing an order of protection. It had to be William's idea Faith thought; knowing Elizabeth had issues with follow through.

After spotting them a week ago hand and hand in the grocery store. She had the urge to use her dialing finger. She watched them go back inside but waited to see if William was heading home. She wanted to see him naked through his windows. After thirty minutes, she'd given up and headed home. She crashed on her couch for some much needed rest coming down from being up for two days straight.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth made breakfast for herself and William. They had eaten in silence. She could tell he was still upset because he didn't object when she offered to cook. She cleared the table not bothering to clean dishes and sat on his lap determined to change his mood. She kissed him on the lips then baited him with her tongue. William made sure she didn't wait long, using his tongue to take the bait. Quickly the kiss turned passionate and Elizabeth found herself straddling him. He placed her on the dining room table. He pulled her shirt over her head and tugged down her pants. He grabbed her underneath her legs pulling her closer to him. He unbuttoned his jeans, letting his erect cock point its way home. He was about to enter her until the phone rang.

"Bloody hell" he shouted, grabbing the phone in the midst of the second ring.

"Go to hell you stupid cunt" he shouted into the receiver then grew silent.

"Oh...sorry about that mate...hold on I'll get her. It's for you...a Mr. Synder.

Elizabeth leaped her nude body from the table, giving William a playful push to the chest.

"Hello, Mr. Synder...I'm sorry about that...I've been having some problems with someone calling....yes...I see...what time...2:00...I'll be there...and thank you very much.

"Lawyer?"

"Ahn huh?"

"Good news I hope."

"The papers are ready. He needs me to come sign them today.... will you come with me?"

"Had already planned too, luv."