Elizabeth awoke with the unfamiliarity of knowing she was not in her own bed. Matter of fact she wasn't in a bed at all. Last night was memorable she thought, but she had no intentions of staying. She had never been fucked so thoroughly in her life. She smiled at the notion that for once, she could brag about having great sex. She had trouble adjusting her eyes to the morning daylight as she surveyed the pleasurable damage to her body. She looked like she had been in battle. She was covered in bruises, scratches, bite marks, sweat and day old cum. Sex with the gorgeous blonde stranger was hot and wild and although it just him, she felt like she had been gang banged.

Her skirt was ruined. Getting stale cum out of clothes was like getting gum out of hair. She noticed the heel on her black pumps was broken. She wondered how it happened. With a smile, she remembered. She had broken it against his back after succumbing to her last orgasm for the night. It was a strong, exciting and so intense she drew blood from his neck. She assumed he liked it. After biting her back, he came too.

She looked at him. His body matched his face. He was beautiful. He must work out she thought as he outlined his frame with her hand without touching him. She didn't want to wake him. Once she finished admiring his spectacular body, she was going to sneak out. She used the word damn in admiration of his form not realizing she it out loud. She watched him stir in his sleep then quickly laid back down beside him, pretending to be asleep.

William awoke from his coma, cursing under his breath. He had broken another rule. He let her stay the night. It was a first for him. Often his sexual encounters were like business transactions. Once the objective was achieved, both parties went their separate ways. However he’d never seen such beauty so early in the morning. She looked hot in the bar but bar lighting and a few drinks would make anybody look good. He had awakened with at few dogs in his time but she was even hotter. He was pleased as he watched her sleep while admiring her body. The scratches and bruises didn’t take away from her beauty. She was covered with him.

He noticed a tear in the seam of her skirt and one of the heels of her come-fuck-me pumps was broken. He knew he was responsible. He struggled to control himself, but the sex demon in him showed her no mercy. He moved closer to her, smelling her hair. He remembered it sticking to his back, his chest, his hands, and his face. He remembered it getting caught in their mouths while they kissed. He wanted her again. However, the repeat performance rule nagged at him. Technically, it was still the same day. They arrived at his place at 1:00AM Sunday morning. His actions were justified he thought.

He scooted even closer, pushing his cock against her ass. He removed her shoes and skirt, sliding it down her legs. He kissed the nape of her neck, trailing his tongue down the curve to her shoulder. While grinding his steel rod into the crack of her ass, the tip found her opening. He teased it, while using his index and middle fingers to play with her clit.

Elizabeth knew he was watching her. There goes her plan for a quick getaway she thought. She pretended to still be asleep but watched him through hooded eyes while he removed her skirt and shoes. She shivered against him, feeling the pressure of his fingertips on her clit. His hips moved back and forth against her ass, while the helmet of his dick begged for entry. She wasn’t going to deny him. The pretending was over. She lifted her leg, giving him better access to the wetness he was creating.

"Good morning, luv. Sleep well." He whispered, distracting her while he put on a condom.

"Morning and Yes I did."

She wondered what was taking him so long to enter her, forgetting they needed a condom.

"What do you want?" he whispered, squeezing her breasts

"You"

"How do you want it?"

"Rough"

"Kiss me"

The minute their mouths met, he entered her. The initial contact was overwhelming as they rocked together on their sides at a slow and erotic pace.

"Hold on luv" he whispered in her ear, rolling onto his back.

William increased the pace. The new position allowed him to thrust into her more rigorously. It took them a while to find a rhythm. Sensing the position was something new for her. He helped her along by wrapping his arms tighter around her waist, which her still while she rotated her hips. The awkwardness disappeared. Her hair covered his face and the smell alone made his thickness increase inside her. His fingers found her clit and teased it. He wanted her to scream his name but forgot he didn’t tell her. He wished he had.

"Is this how you want it, baby?"

"Yes, God yes"

"Fuck me back."

Elizabeth was on top of William with her back turned to him. The new position enabled her to take him in deeper. She had never had anyone fuck her like that before, realizing she learned something new. His cock was pressed against her g-spot, causing a fresh gush of moisture. She wanted to scream his name but didn’t know it. Her body jerked from the power of his thrusts. She was close. The immense pleasure she felt from his clit tease combined with his thrusts, triggered her orgasm. It hit her like a freight train and she was a wreck. She loved it.

"Please..more..more..Oh God...Yes..more"

He fucked her harder. God, she felt good he thought. He prayed for restraint. Her warm inviting skin seeped into his skin. Her sounds of pleasure seized his senses. He didn't want to come. He knew this was going to be the last time he was going to have her. The words "no repeat performances" were like a nat in his ear. He had to play by his own rules. She was a threat. God, what is she doing to him he thought as he roared his release.

"You were amazing. I have never been with such an animal."

He rolled them both to the side, surrounded by the heat of their passion. They panted and gasped for air, trying to get their heart rates under control. When their spasms slowed down to a stop, they kissed, knowing it would be their last kiss.

"It's getting late. I really need to go." She said, stroking his arm.

"I know."

They untangled their bodies, searching for their clothes. There was an awkward silence, they both wanted to avoid. William watched her get dressed, feeling an odd sense of loss. He hadn't felt that way since he broke up with his crazy ex-girlfriend Drusilla. He didn't want her to leave, feeling anxious like he needed to say something right away.

"No need to wear the same clothes, pet. Take a shower here and I'll let you wear something of mine."

He was right. She didn't want to put on her the same clothes. She took him up on his offer.

"That would be nice."

Elizabeth relaxed under the hot shower. She couldn't stop thinking about him. The water had felt like a thousand little tongues on her skin. Her body stilled hummed for his touch, creating a void. She missed him. He had awakened a need in her and the thought of erasing his scent made her feel like she had committed a crime. She touched herself, pushing her fingers into her warm channel. She wanted to feel his mouth on hers. She wanted to feel his hard stiff cock, dominating her. She came. The sounds she was making were like a call to the wild, reaching high level of volume and a renewed energy.

William's cock flexed. He couldn't take his eyes off her. There was nothing sexier then watching a woman masturbate. His cock wept pre-cum and the shower had done nothing to conceal her pleasure. He needed her. He wanted her and he was going to take her.

"Loved the show, pet." He said, entering the shower.

William picked up where she left off, inserting three fingers into her pussy. He kissed her, working his fingers back and forth. He greeted the spongy nerves, deepening the kiss each time he touched it. She was so wet he couldn't tell if it was from the shower or all her. His kisses turned into bites, claiming all the places he could reach. His aching cock rubbed against her stomach, begging for participation. He wanted to feel her heat on his cock like the first time.

Elizabeth was startled out of happy land. She was learning to expect the unexpected with him. His hot open mouth kisses were soulful, replacing her inhibitions with willful naughtiness. His erection knocked on her stomach like an invited guest. She welcomed it into the comfort of her hand. She wanted him inside her, remembering how it felt the first time.

"I need to feel you. I need to feel your hot pussy on my dick."

"Yes, I know. I want to feel you too, but the condom."

"Fuck the condom. I need you now."

"No, no we can't." She whispered, trying to become the voice of reason.

"Just for a little while, I'll stop when you tell me to."

"We can't."

" Do you desire me as much as I desire you?"

"God, yes" she whispered, closing her eyes to the new sensations washing over her from his question.

"Don't close your eyes. Look at me. Just for a little while, okay luv."

"Okay"

William picked up where she left off, inserting three fingers into her pussy. He kissed her, working his fingers back and forth. He greeted the spongy nerves, deepening the kiss each time he touched it. She was so wet he couldn't tell if it was from the shower or all her. His kisses turned into bites, claiming all the places he could reach. His aching cock rubbed against her stomach, begging for participation. He wanted to feel her heat on his cock like the first time.

Elizabeth was startled out of happy land. She was learning to expect the unexpected with him. His hot open mouth kisses were soulful, replacing her inhibitions with willful naughtiness. His erection knocked on her stomach like an invited guest. She welcomed it into the comfort of her hand. She wanted him inside her, remembering how it felt the first time.

"Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Yeah, baby....Tell me what you need."

"Fuck me hard....harder....harder."


He watched her with growing excitement, listening to her voice horse with lust and need. His sweet agony intensified as his thrusts became more powerful and demanding. The more he gave the more he received in return. William had met his match.

Elizabeth felt like a lustful, sexy animal turned on by her own bluntness and crudeness. Her drive was untamed. She wanted him to fill her completely, roughly. Every thing about him was an aphrodisiac. Sex with him was like an addictive drug and he was her pusher.

Cock and wetness joined together in a truly erotic union. They were of one flesh, pulled by the very presence of the other. It was a hunger neither one of them could explain. Their bodies communicated a language they only they could speak. They were victims of their own desires, mating beneath the waterfall of ecstasy.

Their orgasmic waves of pleasure started off on a high note and continued on an ascending scale. Filled with sexual emotion, their voices were never heard. Her orgasm was like a thief in the night, robbing her of hers. He crashed on the beach of his senses, waiting for her words to come. They never came but he did.