A/N: Warning there is some violence in this story

A/N: Angelus is not Angel in this story.

Out of habit, Faith reached for the telephone to call Elizabeth. Six months had passed since she last cranked called her. However, it wasn't about that anymore. Faith was lonely. Suddenly realizing there was no one to call. She made sure of that by destroying her relationship with the only person who actually cared about her. Faith was filled with an unexpected sadness.

Anxious to rid herself of the feelings, she'd driven to the bronze. Partying seemed to take her mind off things. She scanned the room looking for some potential meat or muffin to take home. She sniffed a couple of lines of coke and made her way to the dance floor. She had dry humped, bumped and grinded on everything in her path until a petite blonde caught her eye. She reminded her of Elizabeth. She smiled, pulling the blonde by the waist of her jeans. Faith kissed her lips and the petite girl kissed her back. The voluptuous brunette forced her hands down the blonde's pants and inserted her fingers into her snatch. She finger fucked the blonde on the danced floor bringing her to orgasm then tasted her. Disappointed she didn't taste like Elizabeth, she turned her back on the sprung and flustered blonde, needing a drink to kill the aftertaste.

Faith ordered three tequila shots, drinking them one after the other with lightening speed. She slammed the small glass on the table, turning to face the dance floor. She propped her elbows up on the bar, bobbing her head to the music. She stopped when she noticed a tall, dark and handsome guy eyeing her. She smiled at him and he smiled back. It was her queue to sashay over and make his acquaintance.

"Come here often" she asked, knowing it was a lame line but it worked.

"No...this is my first time."

"See anything you like."

"I think so."

"Well, why don't you buy me a drink and you can tell me how much."

"What will it be?"

"Depends on what you have in mind."

"I mean to drink." The handsome stranger said, smiling at her obvious intent.

"Tequila"

"So...what's your name beautiful."

"The name's Faith...I usually don't ask... but what's yours?"

"Angelus"

"Well its nice to meet you Angelus."

Faith seated herself close to the handsome man. He was very tall with an impressive build, but what she liked most about him was the evil twinkle in his eye. She recognized it in Spike's eyes on the night he made her cough up blood. Right away, she knew she wanted to ride Angelus's cock all night. Faith was mesmerized by the handsome stranger's charm and dry wit. She realized they were going to get long just fine. However, she was getting a little annoyed when he kept checking his watch.

"I'm I boring you or something...you keep looking at your watch...if you gotta go don't let me stop you ...I have better things to do with my time."

Angelus smiled. Faith was feisty. He liked that in a woman.

"Oh no...not at all...it's just I have some place I need to be soon...my friend is having a party and I promised him I would stop by."

"Hey...I'm always up for a party."

"Would you like to come with me...I promise you want be disappointed."

"Hells yeah"

"I'm glad to hear that...can you excuse me for a moment I need to make a phone call?"

"Sure...no problem." Faith replied, watching Angelus make a call on his cell phone in a dark corner.

Faith signaled for the bartender to fill her glass. She wanted another drink for the road.

"Hey"

Faith turned to the voice calling out to her.

"Do I know you?" She replied, to the redheaded girl sitting two seats down from her.

"No...but I just want to warn you...that guy you were talking to...he's not a nice guy."

"What's it to ya?"

"He roughed up a girlfriend of mine a few months ago...put her in the hospital...I just thought you ought to know."

"Well, thanks" Faith replied, smiling but annoyed. The tall dark and handsome stranger sounded like he was her kind of guy.

Angelus walked up to an eager waiting Faith.

"Ready"

"All set"

They walked out into the dark parking lot.

"I'll just follow you in my car to your friend's house." Faith said, motioning to her candle apple red mustang.

"I'd prefer it if you ride with me." Angelus replied.

"Hey no offense honey but I barely know you"

"I know but isn't that the fun part." He replied, pulling Faith against him and kissing her roughly on the mouth.

Faith returned the kiss with even more roughness, cupping Angelus's crotch.

"Well sense you put it that way...what the hell"

Angelus escorted Faith to his black convertible. He pulled out the driveway and Faith looked back at her car and the front door entrance of the Bronze. She saw the redhead she had spoken to earlier standing out front, watching her with a stunned look on her face. Normally the look wouldn't have bothered her but Faith suddenly felt concerned. She started to have second thoughts, but it was too late. They had driven for what seemed like an hour and she was too far away to make it back to her car and didn't pay attention to her surroundings. Finally, they pulled in front a gothic looking mansion. If there was a party going on, then where were all the cars she thought. They walked into the house and into the living room. The bottom dropped from Faith's stomach when she noticed there were only two guys standing by a fireplace. One guy was black with a bold head and the other guy reminded her of a librarian.

Angelus touched the small of her back and Faith jumped.

"Easy there...I just wanted to introduce you to my friends...this is Gunn."

Faith looked at the bold black guy and nodded her head.

"And this is Wes"

Faith nodded her head to the guy who was clearly not her type.

"Would you like a drink?" Angelus asked.

"No thanks...so where are all the others...I thought this was going to be a party."

"This is the party."

Faith was having a bad feeling. Everything that was unfolding tonight was pointing to danger. She tried to keep her wits about her and not look afraid.

"I don't think so...I'm outta here."

Faith turned to leave but Angelus grabbed her from behind and threw her to the floor. The other two gentlemen grabbed her by the arms. Angelus punched her in the mouth, knocking out her front tooth. Blood filled her mouth causing her to choke. She struggled.

"Hold her still" Angelus shouted to his buddies.

"She's pretty strong man." Gunn replied.

Angelus grabbed Faith by the jaw. She winced still feeling the throbbing pain caused by his fist.

"You lied to me Faithy...I thought you were always up for a party."

Faith pulled free from the hold he had on her mouth and spit blood into his face.

"Fuck you" she replied.

Angelus wiped the blood away and onto his jacket. He slapped her across the face several times.

"Is that all you got...pussy," She shouted, egging him on.

Flashbacks from her childhood fueled Faith to fight for her life. She continued to struggle, breaking free. Rage had given her the strength to tackle Angelus to the floor knocking his cell phone from his jacket pocket. She jumped on top of him, scratching him across the face and biting him in the chest. Gunn grabbed her. In a flash, Faith turned, kneeing him in the nuts and punching him in the face. She pushed him to the floor then focused her rage at Wes. He pulled back staring into her eyes of fury. Clearly intimidated by the unstable brunette. Faith started to run, grabbing Angelus's cell phone and bolting for the door. She wasn't thinking clearly. Instead of dialing 911, she called Elizabeth. Her answering machine picked up. A frantic Faith tried to leave as much of a message as she could while she tried to unlock the difficult heavy front door.

"B...I'm in trouble...please pick up...I'm so sorry...I fucked up...I don't know where I am...I'm with this scary guy at a mansion...It's about an hour away from the Bronze...please he-."

Gunn grabbed Faith from behind, snatching the phone out of her hand. He slugged her across the face, knocking her out cold. When she had awakened, Angelus was on top of her, raping her while Gunn and Wes watched. She tried to fight him off but she was still weak from being unconscious allowing Angelus to overpower her. He was able to hold two of her wrists in one of his hands while beating with the other until her right eye closed from the swelling.

"Don't just stand there you idiots...tie her down." Angelus said, looking over his shoulder at Gunn and Wes.

The two accomplices grabbed Faith's wrists securing her to the bedpost. When Angelus finished with her, Gunn mounted her and then Wes. They raped and beat her for several hours soiling the sheets with their bodily fluids, her blood and urine. When they were done, the men left her stirring in her juices for several more hours while they conversed in another bedroom across the hall.

"Man I don't think she can take any more...I'm surprised she lasted this long."

"Yes...Gunn is right...you picked a winner this time...much better than that Tara girl. For a minute there when I was fucking that mean bitch, she looked like she was enjoying it," Wes said.

"Hey man I got that same feeling too...it's too bad she didn't want to cooperate...maybe I wouldn't have been so rough." Gunn said, laughing.

"So what do you want to do with her Angelus...dump her in front of the hospital like we did the last bitch." Wes said, cleaning his glasses.

"No...I have something special planned for this one...I'll be right back."

Faith looked up at the hand-painted ceiling realizing she had finally written a check her ass couldn't cash. She was in and out of consciousness with haunting images of Elizabeth's face scolding her for being careless once again then hugging her with concern. Faith had felt it in her gut. She was going to die. When she heard the door open, she was startled out of her thoughts.

"How's my girl...are you comfortable...do you need me to get you anything?" Angelus asked, uncaringly with a smile.

Faith followed Angelus around the room with her one good eye, cringing from the sound of his voice. She wanted to respond but thought it was best she save her energy for what he had planned for her next. Suddenly, he straddled her causing her to cry out from the excruciating pain. She had several broken ribs.

"I must say you gave me and my boys a run for our money. We were just talking about how much we think you enjoyed it." Angelus said, wrapping his hands around her neck.

"It's just too bad things got out of hand. We can't risk you running to the cops...so just lay here...don't try to struggle...it will all be over soon."

Angelus gripped her neck tighter, squeezing the life out of her. Faith tried to buck him off but it was useless. Slowly, she had felt her meaningless life slipping away while the sound of his laughter rang in her eyes then silence. Angelus checked her pulsed. Faith was dead. He wrapped her nude battered body in the bed sheets and placed her in the trunk of his car. He dumped her body in a ditch near the Bronze and headed back home.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter despite the mild violence but karma is a bitch. Please review...I need it.

A/N: This story will be wrapping up soon. I'm thinking maybe one or two more chapters should do it. I have so enjoyed writing it and really appreciate everyone for reading.