"Like the scarves better than the handcuffs, luv. They're not too tight are they?" William said, hovering over Elizabeth.

"Make them tighter" She whispered.

William stared into Elizabeth's eyes, giving her a wicked smile.

He honored her request, tightening the silk scarves on each wrist. Elizabeth cried out a small sigh from the hint of pain the extra tightening caused.

"That's my girl." William whispered.

Elizabeth shivered, biting her bottom lip while William's hot breath and tongue entertained her ear. He trailed hot wet kisses down her neck and to her shoulder then back up again, working his mouth to the other side. Elizabeth arched her back and pulled on the restraints wanting to touch William's muscular frame while it pressed itself against her skin. Six months had passed and they were still making up for the last six months of abstaining. Elizabeth had long ago made up for it but Spike wasn't finished. When he told her he wanted to tie her up, she didn't hesitate to say yes. William had that look in his eye when he needed to let go and she was more than willing to feed his appetite.

With gentle strokes, the pads of William's fingertips transformed her nipples into erect pebbles surrounded by an island of mauve-colored areola. His warm hands roamed over her entire body, caressing and massaging the sweat that began to form back into her skin. Back and forth he replaced his hands with his lips then with his tongue. Caught up in a lustful state of want, Elizabeth was unable to distinguish between them all. Each was giving her equal pleasure. She closed her eyes, moaning out his name like it was the only word she knew. The moment the first scarf was tied to her wrist the hot dew had begun to form between her legs, eliminating the need for further foreplay. However, she wasn't going to tell William to stop. She opened her eyes long enough to watch her nipple disappear between both his lips. He sucked, licked and bit each of them with ample attention manipulating them for what seemed like hours. Elizabeth came without penetration, whimpering in pleasure. William lifted his head and stared into her eyes.

"Need more pet."

Elizabeth nodded her head.

William's lips journey to her heated center to drank her juices. He licked and sucked until she was wet with nothing but his salvia. He slid his hands under her ass and buried his tongue inside her, working in every motion he could think of and inventing some new ones. Elizabeth gasped and twisted under William's relentless tongue-lashing. She pulled on the restraints to for leverage, trying to watch William's talent. All she could see was the motion of William's head moving with knowing instinct. Each swipe, brush, and firm probe of his tongue was bringing her closer and closer to another orgasm. Unable to sustain the position of voyeur, Elizabeth's head clashed with the pillows heavy with want but most of all love. Nothing was off limits while William was between her legs; his tongue and lips stalked her inner and outer lips and raped her clitoris. It bathed the crack of her and teased her anal hole. He lifted his head to see Elizabeth's writhing against the pillows.

"You like that don't you. You like it when I eat you like this."

"Yes...yes...ohhh...baby...yes"

William lowered his head to finish her off anxious to submerge himself completely inside her heat. He inserted three fingers into her juicy pussy then sucked on her clit. Elizabeth screamed out her orgasm that was more powerful than the first. He continued to work his fingers inside her despite her slippery wetness almost preventing him from doing so. Finally, he removed his fingers and settled himself between her legs. His cock was solid through, shedding clear tears of pre-cum from the head. He wiped away those tears up and down her slit, preparing it for entry. With his lips only a whisper away from hers, William entered her slowly. Elizabeth's lips had parted in bliss then were covered with his, silencing any words or sounds of pleasure that tried to escape. As he continued to move inside her with careful long strokes accompanied by deep throat kisses, he untied one wrist then the other. Elizabeth's arms wrapped around him and her nails dug into his back, drawing blood. William had felt the stinging from her nails being imbedded into his skin. The pleasurable pain caused him to break their kiss but it wasn't for long.

Elizabeth gripped his neck to pull his mouth back to hers, sucking on his bottom lip then sucking his tongue deeper into her mouth. Her other hand massaged his lower back then worked its way to his ass. She wrapped her legs tighter around back, giving his ass several hard slaps. The stinging pain from the slaps seduced William into picking up the pace. Deep thrusts had gone deeper and mild groans transformed into ragged grunts as William fucked Elizabeth into the mattress. He shifted the angle of his position and found the nerves of certainty. In an instant, she cried out in confirmation and William knew he was in the right spot. Thrust after thrust and with equal thrust, Elizabeth's muscles clenched around his cock. Other muscles tighten throughout her body as her orgasm announced his arrival and Elizabeth cried out. Coming inside her, William slowed his thrusting, then looked into Elizabeth's eyes with a smile.

"Open your eyes, pet."

Elizabeth opened her eyes, smiling back at him.

"I love you." William whispered, still pulsing inside her.

"I love you too."

The couple remained still staring and kissing each other long after their completions. Everything between them was going great with all the past drama and Elizabeth's divorce finally laid to rest. Gradually, they'd been creating a new life, putting their current homes up for sale to look for a new one together. The subject of marriage had been a topic of several conversations instigated by William often through playful jokes so Elizabeth never took him seriously. Although she had pictured herself married to William with children, she was content with what they'd built.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early the next morning, William looked over at Elizabeth, making sure she was still sound asleep. He eased out of bed, wrapping a towel around his waist. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small black velvet box. He removed the three-carat diamond engagement ring, placing it on Elizabeth's ring finger. He smiled, knowing what was to come when she awaked. He deliberately set her alarm to go off at 7AM even though it was Saturday. In thirty minutes the alarm was scheduled to go off. He needed a head start to prepare breakfast and calm his pounding heart, anticipating her answer. He noticed the one message on the answering machine, not remembering the telephone ringing the night before. Then he remembered they mutually agreed to turn the ringer off in the bedroom the last time Elizabeth heard from Faith. He finished preparing the breakfast and waited for his future wife to wake up.

Elizabeth stumbled out of bed, exhausted and thinking about taking the day off but then she remembered the day was Saturday. She cursed at herself for forgetting to turn off the alarm. She walked into the bathroom to relieve herself of the first morning pee. She stepped in front of the sink to splash cold water on her face. When she looked in the mirror, she was almost blinded by the enormous rock on her finger. Her mouth dropped open with excitement. She smiled then screamed then smiled and screamed again.

"William Bledsoe...where are you?" She yelled, running out of the bathroom and into William's arms.

"My answer is YES"

William tried to play dumb.

"Yes to what pet...what are you talking about?" He said, smiling from ear to ear then bending down on one knee.

Buffy didn't respond, watching William assume the position. She waited, jumping up and down with excitement and tears of joy.

"Elizabeth Anne Summers will you be my wife"

"YES, YES, YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES." She replied, kissing William in between every word.

"God I love you woman." He said.

"And I love you man."

William kissed Elizabeth's lips lovingly then again and again until his tongue found its way inside her mouth, moving sensually against hers. While the kiss had every intention of getting out of control, William's cock steadily harden. Elizabeth pulled the towel from his waist, breaking their kiss to run into the bedroom. William chased after her, catching Elizabeth by the waist before she made it to the bed. He looked into her eyes with pure love and adoration. He kissed her and passion took over, backing her towards the bed. Without separating, they continued to play hide the tongue rubbing their sexes against each other. Elizabeth's hands held William's mouth to hers as her heart pounded inside her chest. She was in love. He elevated himself above her wanting to look into her eyes when he entered her and see the pleasure break across her face. William's gaze was deeper than his cock as Elizabeth looked into his eyes feeling him pulse inside her. Their tongues and limbs locked as the couple began to move with a fevered intensity.

"God, Elizabeth...I love you so much" William said, nearing release.

"William I love...ahhhhgghhhnnn...I love you too...ahhhhgannnaannnnh." Elizabeth responded until nothing but erratic breaths took over.

The sex was truly amazing in every sense of the word. Elizabeth clutched at William while his knowing strokes released a flood of moisture mixed with his own seed. He dropped kisses to her forehead then her lips, as they both tried to learn how to breathe again. William lifted himself off Elizabeth's, pulling her to his body. Elizabeth rested head against his chest, feeling the cool breeze of the air conditioner cool their sweat soaked bodies. William doze off to sleep but Elizabeth was too excited to sleep and hungry.

She peeled herself from him, putting on her robe. She walked into the kitchen, staring at her ring every two seconds. It was beautiful. She didn't know how many carats it was but it was bigger than the one Riley had given her. It sparkled and reflected light in every direction. She never saw the proposal coming and the way William surprised her will forever be relived in her heart. She pictured herself at work, telling all her coworkers how he proposed. Women loved to talk about those things and share it with as many people as possible. She smiled thinking about how their life together was coming full circle. She was really and truly happy. She placed the breakfast William had prepared into the microwave. While waiting for her food to warm up, she noticed she had one message on her answering machine. She played it, hearing Faith's voice that wiped the smile off her face.

"B...I'm in trouble...please pick up...I'm so sorry...I fucked up...I don't know where I am...I'm with this scary guy at a mansion...It's about an hour away from the Bronze...please he-."

She erased the message but copied the number from her caller ID on the same pad that kept a record of the other calls Faith made. She didn't recognize the number and noticed it had been six months since last time she got a call from her ex-friend. Elizabeth was no stranger to Faith's pleading. She'd been getting Faith out of messes since college. She removed her plate and inserted one for William, tapping her foot on the floor annoyed by the message. However, she refused to allow Faith to steal her joy. She carried the plates into the bedroom, waking William.

It didn't take long for him to notice that Elizabeth's mood had changed.

"What's wrong, luv?"

"Got another call."

"You've got to be joking."

"Now why would I joke about something like that on such a special day like this, she replied managing a half smile."

"She is relentless. All this time and she still hasn't found anything better to do."

"I agree but this call was different. She actually spoke and the number was one I haven't seen before."

"What did she say?"

"Something about she messed up with some guy...bronze...mansion...blah,blah blah. I just erased it. I admit it was weird hearing her voice she almost sounded convincing but I don't want to talk about her any more...lets eat."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three weeks later, Elizabeth received a visit from Detective Wood. He informed her that Faith's car was found abandoned in the Bronze parking lot. He also showed her a sketch of a man with a prominent forehead. He was the last man seen with Faith leaving the Bronze. Elizabeth didn't recognize the guy in the sketch but told the cop she and Faith were no longer friends. She informed him they had spoken in almost a year after they had a falling out. Detective Wood wasn't surprised. It turned out he was the cop Faith had been seeing and knew all about it. He decided to take on her case personally when a woman named Tara and her girlfriend Willow came down to the station to report the guy in the sketch had raped her. Willow added that she saw an attractive brunette leave with him three weeks ago. After what happened to her friend, she was concerned for the brunette's safety. He knew it was Faith based on the description Willow gave and fact that the brunette talked tuff and had an attitude to match. Detective Wood had a date planned with Faith that following Saturday. When she didn't show up or call, he was concerned. Before he left Elizabeth's home, she remembered the phone call she received from a frantic Faith and the telephone number she copied down. She'd given the information to him, hoping it would help.

One week later, Faith's body was retrieved from the ditch. The police traced the cell phone number to a man named Angelus Reynolds. With Elizabeth's recorded statement about the message she received, Willow and Tara's statements along with the bite mark and other DNA evidence found in his home. He was charged with the rape and assault on Tara as well has the rape and murder of Faith. His two cohorts were arrested after Angelus struck a deal to escape the death penalty and show them where he dumped the body.

Elizabeth buried Faith and handled all of her affairs. In Faith's papers, there was a copy of her last will in testament listing Elizabeth as the sole beneficiary of her estate. Elizabeth was shocked. After all they'd been through Faith never took anything out of Elizabeth's name. She didn't know what to make of it, thinking it was Faith's way of saying sorry for all the trouble she caused in both their lives. After finalizing all of Faith's affairs, Elizabeth inherited $200,0000 from Faith's estate. It included the money left over from Faith's fathers insurance which was $50,000, a personal insurance policy Faith had taken out for $100,000 and a net profit of $50,000 Elizabeth received from the sell of Faith's condo. Elizabeth donated over half the money to a home for abused and neglected children in Faith's honor. She allowed herself to cry after everything was said and done with William by her side.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One year later on November 6, 2004, Elizabeth stared at the headstone she had picked out for Faith.

"You ready to go, pet." William asked, touching the small of Elizabeth's back.

"Give me ten more minutes."

"As much as I would love to, I can't. The doctor said you should be off your feet until the baby arrives."

Elizabeth looked at her husband, cupping his cheek. William kissed the inside of her palm while escorting his wife away from Faith's gravesite.

"After the baby's born, we'll come back so you can introduce her to little William and we'll still come back every year on her birthday to pay our respects like you want." William said, using a comforting tone.

Elizabeth smiled at William and looked over her shoulder once more at the headstone that read, "Little Girl Lost Has Finally Found Peace" along with Faith's name, date of birth and date of her death, Elizabeth obtained from the police files.

The End

A/N: Again, another story I have enjoyed writing and sharing with you. I want to give a personal thank you to all the dedicated readers who stuck with me through this story and Chapter 9. I really appreciate all the wonderful encouragement and reviews. I hope I did the story justice with this ending so please review. I need it.