William had only been pussy whipped once in his life. His ex-girlfriend Drusilla had him by the shorthairs. He would have done anything for her. Unfortunately, she wouldn't have done the same for him. She cheated on him several times, gave him crabs, gonnorhea, and a herpes scare. He was too afraid to take an AIDS test but it was a requirement for his insurance policy. Luckily, he was clean. It was enough for him to make it a rule to never go bareback again, no matter how good the pussy was he thought.

The best fuck of his life walked out the door. He had unprotected sex with her twice. She didn't strike him as the type of girl that slept around. However, what that type is he will never know he thought. What he did know was that he needed to get tested again. If she burned him, he would be pissing fire within a week. As for the other nastier diseases, he would have to sweat bullets for a couple of weeks.

Her name was Elizabeth Summers. He was glad he asked. He would need that information in the future, considering she was all over his dick. She had him doing things he vowed he would not do except with his future wife or life partner. She was definitely a threat he thought and he was going to stay the hell away from her. He could handle not going to Willy's Bar for a few days.

Two weeks had passed and William's cock seemed to be in order. He checked his dick, looking for any unusual growths. He loved his cock. He made of point of "petting" it everyday. A month had passed. His test results came back negative. He had no little nasties to report. Great, now he could throw away her number he thought. He was not getting mixed up that bint anymore. He wanted to celebrate. One month and two weeks of no sex made William want to pull his hair out. He was horny. He dropped ecstasy before leaving the house. He needed a quick fix and he knew where to get it.

Willy's was crowded. The effects of the drug had taken root. He ordered the usual, heading over to the corner booth. It was occupied. It must be his lucky night he thought. He had only been in the bar for twenty minutes and saw exactly what he wanted.

"You're sitting in my booth."

"I was waiting for you."

"Really"

"Well lets go then."

"Can I a least finish my drink first?"

"Do you really want to?"

"No."

"Come on"

"By the way my name is Scott, Scott Hope."

"What did you say your name was?"

"I didn't and lets keep it that way, mate."

"Sure man what ever you say."

William was pleased he found someone to fuck so quickly. The bloke he picked up was a petite fellow. He talked too much and it was obvious he was a bottom. William had never taken it up the ass. However, there was no doubt in his mind that little Scott was going to.

"Can I use your bathroom?"

William directed him to the bathroom annoyed they were not getting straight to the sex.

"The bathroom is there and when you're done, the bedroom is there. Don't keep me waiting."

Scott used the bathroom and freshened up. He removed all of his clothing, not wanting to disappoint the drop dead gorgeous stranger. He walked into the bedroom, feeling William wrapped his arms around his waist. Scott felt what appeared to be a very large erection against his ass. Tonight was his lucky night he thought.

"Right down to business huh?"

"I told you I don't like to wait."

William's strong masculine hands caressed Scott's chest and stomach, cupping his semi-erect cock. He was pleased Scott was almost there. He trailed his tongue down the length of his neck, while he massaged his cock to hardness. Scott turned around, pulling William's mouth into a deep kiss. It was rough and demanding. They played hide and seek with their tongues for several minutes, standing in the same spot. Without breaking contact from Scott's mouth, William removed his clothes and maneuvered Scott to the bed. He worked his way down to Scott's stiff cock, putting it into his mouth. He sucked cock just like he ate pussy, well. He was disappointed Scott wasn't bigger. However, he wasn't the one going to be taking it in the ass. He alternated between sucking and stroking Scott's little prick until he begged for release. William pulled back, turning Scott over on his stomach, without letting him come.

Scott was in Heaven. Not only did he score a hot guy, but also a hot guy with a big cock. The handsome stranger with the bluest eyes he had ever seen wrapped him in his arms like a blanket. Oddly, he made him feel safe but Scott felt there was a devious side to him. His lips felt like cotton balls against his. His body felt like soft marble. The gorgeous blonde stranger was taking him to the point of no return. He wanted to find out over and over again if possible. However, guys that beautiful never wanted him to stick around.

William ran his hands along Scott's back; placing rough kisses along the way. Several times he swatted his ass before kissing the soreness he knew he created. He was never gentle when he fucked a man. There was no need to be. He just wanted to hit and quit it. He pulled out the lube and a condom from his nightstand. He lubricated his fingers, inserting two into Scott's ass. He was tight. His cock jumped in response, waiting to be crowned with latex. He worked his fingers inside Scott's tight hole until he was satisfied he would be able to accommodate his big cock. He place it at Scott's entrance, taking his time to get all the way in. William gripped Scott's small hips, moving at a steady even pace. He purred like Eartha Kitt. Scott's tightness reminded him of Elizabeth. His eyes opened. Why the hell was he thinking about her he thought? Then he remembered
Scott's petiteness had a familiarity. He was small like her. William picked up the pace, fucking Scott like a hammer hitting a nail. He came in a great spasmodic rush, collapsing his sweaty weight onto Scott's back.

Scott arched his back like a cat, feeling William's strong hands everywhere. His spine tingled with anticipation. He knew he was in for the ride of his life. His cock oozed pre-cum. William whacked his ass and it felt wonderful. He was into spanking. The gorgeous blonde stranger penetrated him with fingers and cock. He was still hard. His asshole had taken a beating and he loved every minute of it, coming for the second time.

William climbed off of Scott and out of the bed. He needed to vomit. The ecstasy didn't mix well with the alcohol. He took a long shower, hoping Scott had taken the hint and left. He was not in the mood for conversation. He wanted to sleep. He wanted Elizabeth.