When Elizabeth walked out his door, she knew she probably was never going to see him again. After their passionate encounter, she contemplated returning his clothes but she needed several drinks for that to happen. She placed them in the trunk of her car. She was going to leave them in front of his home with a thank you note. It had been almost two months and his clothes were still in her trunk.

Showers were never the same. She couldn't take one without masturbating. Instead she tried taking baths. Those worked for a while but the hot caress of the water reminded her of him. She took cold showers. They worked but he was never far from her thoughts. However, he wasn't a stranger anymore. His name was William Bledsoe. The name sounded like British upper class but he was more cockney. She laughed, realizing the first four letters of that word spelled cock. It suited him.

Elizabeth sat in her office, staring at the bare white walls. She felt like she was in a mental institution. She was unable to concentrate on the paper work in front of her. Waiting for her doctor to call, was nerve racking. She was embarrassed to tell her doctor she needed another check-up so soon. She and Dr. Joyce were very close. She had been her family doctor since she was a little girl. Elizabeth admired her. After her own mother died, Dr. Joyce became a surrogate mother to her and she reprimanded her like one. No more unprotected sex for her she thought. If it turned out she contracted something, at least she knew how to find him.

A knock on her door startled her. She pretended to be engulfed with her computer screen.

"Hello, slut."

"Oh, its just you."

"Now is that anyway to treat your best friend."

"How did you get in here, unannounced?"

" I threaten your secretary."

"Oh"

"Damn B why the sad face? Let me guess you're thinking about blondie. Let it go B. How long it has been? A month? Two?"

"Yes, I mean no. My doctor still hasn't called. I'm getting worried. And stop calling me B. This is a professional atmosphere. No one calls me 'B' here."

"I told you to stop trying to be like me. Lovem and leavem that's what I always say. He really did a number on you. I wish I could have seen you two lust bunnies going at it."

"Oh gross, Faith"

"What? Look, I'm just saying it sounded really hot. I wouldn't mind trying some of that out. You say it goes to Willy's a lot huh."

Elizabeth looked directly at Faith. She wished she had never told her about William. Ever since they were kids, she always wanted what she had. She was known as the high school slut and had flirted with at least three of her boyfriends in the past. However, Faith always had her back. She overlooked her flaws.

"Not funny, Faith."

"Hey, I'm just kidding. I'm five by five. I don't want your sloppy seconds anyway. Cheer up. It's not the end of the world. I'm sure everything is going to be fine. Look, I gotta go to the police station. This cop I am doing told me there was a restraining order put on me."

"What did you do now?"

"Well, this other guy I'm seeing girlfriend rolled up on us getting busy in his car and started breaking out the windows. I got pissed and slugged her."

"Immature, much?"

"Hey the bitch was asking for it. Look, we'll talk later."

After Faith exited the office, the phone rang.

Elizabeth was relieved. Dr. Joyce had given her a clean bill of health and another lecture. She welcomed it. Now, she could move on. As far as she was concerned, she had taken all her risks for the year. At least she had an interesting chapter in her diary. She called Faith with the good news. She wanted to celebrate.

"One more and I have to go. Are trying to get me drunk?" Elizabeth said, downing another shot.

"Yeah B I am so I can have my way with you."

Faith stared at Elizabeth with a sparkle in her eye. She found Elizabeth attractive, acting on it once. In college, she and Elizabeth fooled around at a fraternity party. Elizabeth was drunk and had passed out. She on the other hand wasn't. She carried Elizabeth back to her dorm, undressed her and ate her out. Elizabeth never knew.

After leaving Faith's condo, Elizabeth was feeling no pain. She was in complete control. She reached the main street. She needed to take a right turn. Instead she took a left, driving in the same direction she took almost two months ago. She needed to return William's clothes. She figured since she was in the neighborhood, it would be the proper thing to do. She looked for his car, locating the classic black Desoto parked in front of his home.

She knocked on the door several times, but he didn't answer. She twisted the doorknob. It was unlocked. She walked in. Her heart pounded in her chest. It was the only sound she could hear. Quickly, she sobered up. She walked further into the house, bending to greet the carpet fibers partly responsible for the pleasure she received what seemed like so long ago.

"Come to criticize my housekeeping."

Elizabeth looked up. He was standing in the doorway of his bathroom, wrapped in a towel. Perfect was the best word to describe him. Her body reacted. The sight of him made her want to lose control. He had a hypnotic sexuality that left her moist with readiness.

"I wanted to return your clothes and say thank you."

"Are you sure that's all you came for?"

William had to readjust his eyes to make sure it was really her. She was still as beautiful as he remembered. Thoughts and images of their night together came rushing back. Her face, her mouth, her hands, and her body were triggers to a reoccurring dream. She was always with him. The desire to be with her was overwhelming.

She yearned for him to rip her clothes off. Passion and face was written on his face and in his eyes. She was glad she was not the only lost in their attraction. Internally, she drooled. Her mind was saying go but her body said stay and it was her body that won by a landslide.

William walked over to her. He could feel her hot breath on his face. She had been drinking. The smell of liquid courage he thought. He placed her fingers inside his mouth. Closing his eyes, he stimulated the tips with his tongue. He dragged them down the center of his chest to tuck of his towel. He leaned into her.

"In my dreams, I've been waiting for you to come."

His voice shocked her senses. There was a double meaning behind his words. Her body arched involuntarily. She had climbed another peak of wanting. A gasped, followed by a moan, escaped her lips. She could smell traces of his last cigarette mixed with his passion. She was turned her on.

"I can satisfy myself by the mere thought of you." She said, gripping the tuck of the towel.

William pulled away, releasing the towel from his body. With a sexy grin, he looked at his cock then back at her.

"Looks like someone else is happy to see you."

She looked at his engorged shaft, looking back at her. Its subliminal messages made her feel like a jailed inmate on visiting day. Her body shook without permission. She was drawn to him like steel fillings to a magnet.

William backed away from her until he reached his bedroom door. With part of his body already inside, he reached out to her. Elizabeth moved towards him, interlocking her hand with his. She closed the door behind them.

"Leave it open, I want the world to hear."

He made her weak. Her body felt like Jell-O. She was under a spell cast by the twinkling lust in his eyes. She needed to kiss him. She stepped towards him. He was elusive. The anticipation was like a slow vibrator on her clit. She looked at his well-formed hardness. Flesh and veins danced before her eyes. She wanted the taste of William on her lips.

He was addicting her to him. He circled her; amused by the way her eyes followed him. His approach to her was like a glorious drama. He lifted her chin with his index finger, reacquainting his lips with hers. The kiss was soft and deep at the same time then grew more profound.

Elizabeth was lost in an erotic world. He was her guide out of it. She felt him rip her and bra roughly away from her body. She didn't stop kissing him. The desire to be with him was hypnotizing. He fed a growing need within her. Her skirt circled her feet like a hola hoop. All that was left were her delicate white cotton panties. The warmth that radiated from his body endorsed her womanhood.

"Make me come," she whispered, barely able to catch her breath from his roughness.

Her wish was his command. William lifted her from the floor, continuing until her pussy was directly in his face. Urging her to wrap her legs around his neck, he held her underneath her legs, supporting her lower back with his forearms. Sniffing the evidence of her arousal, he ate her out through her panties. She tasted like sweet sin.

Elizabeth felt like a circus performer. She was floating in the air. She felt his tongue through her panties, bursting her dam. His mouth covered her entire pussy, creating a rhythm of sucking and licking. The words "forgive me father for I have sinned" invaded her mind. She screamed for absolution. Once her head hit the pillow, orgasm after orgasm shook her body. Streams of cum and pussy juice soaked through her panties, trickled down her inner thighs and oozed back to her rectum.

William was on her like a vulture. He opened his mouth wide and greedily to her chest, pushing both breast together so he could suck both her nipples at the same time. He kissed and licked the soft flesh of her throat and the sheen from her skin. Their kisses were like fierce rough caresses, sloppy, messy, and wet. His erection pushed against her pussy bone. The friction created from the dry humping was making him mad with want. He knew he needed to get a condom. It was a necessary evil, but he didn't want to stop. Caught up in the heat of the moment, he pushed a hole through her panties. The head of his cock entered the mouth of her pussy, welcoming him home.

"Elizabeth we have to stop," he whispered, teasing her opening.

She cherished the feeling of his bare skin clinging to hers. His tongue was like poetry. Every line and verse filled her with cock lust. Her nipples screamed hallelujah. Every bit, suck, and lick left flames. His erection was like a steel pool, rubbing against her clit. She didn't want him to stop. The denial was both the pain and the pleasure for her, sending heat straight to her sex. Another orgasm was building, and then abruptly it stopped.

"What, what's wrong? Why did you stop? She asked.

"I'm almost inside you, luv. I had to stop. We're forgetting something."

"Oh that."

Reality was like a cold bucket of water. He climbed off of her. His cock was still hard, throbbing against his muscled abdomen. She was still panting with need.

"There are other ways, turn around."

Elizabeth knew exactly where he was going.

"Put me in your mouth."

Elizabeth looked at his wicked sexy cock. It was a vision of veins. She couldn't wait to wrap her mouth around it. It would be the first time. She was going to show him how much she appreciated being on the receiving end. She wet hers lips like she was preparing for the dick sucking Olympics. The head was damp and sticky with excitement. She pulled it into a wet kiss; letting the pre-cum coat her lips like gloss. She tasted it, savoring his flavor on her tongue. It flexed before her eyes, daring her to suck it. She placed the head into her mouth, teasing the piping around the blood-engorged helmet. She used the tip of her tongue to trail the crease that lead to his weeping slit. She bathed his cock, zigzagging her tongue along the pulsating veins. The hair on balls tickled her nose with each downward motion. She wanted to sneeze, but was afraid it would kill the moment. She swallowed his entire length several times, using one of her hands to caress his balls, letting them know they were not forgotten. She stretched her neck, taking them into her mouth. She contracted her cheek muscles and hummed.

Her pink swollen pussy was like paradise dangling in his face. It begged to be filled with anything. Pushing pass the inflamed lips of her sex, he inserted his tongue. She came in his mouth. He was hooked. Her pussy juice left an aftertaste in his mouth like aged fine wine. He kept eating while her essence glazed his face like a hot baked cinnamon bun.

Elizabeth continued to suck William's cock despite the numerous orgasms that erupted within her. She pictured a hungry, drooling wolf with devilish blue eyes. He was filling up on her. The more she came the harder she sucked his cock. William had her coming and going so many times; her womb felt like a parade of contractions marched through it.

He wanted to feast on her for hours but the threat of his own orgasm was weakening his chances. Parting her ass cheeks, he inserted his index finger into her asshole. He knew she wouldn't be expecting it, positive it was virgin territory. Not for long he thought. Her orgasm was liquid proof; he would be fucking her there soon. She had the suction horsepower of a Hoover, one more lick and it would be over he thought. He had spoke too soon. Spasms of delight rocketed through his body. He cursed and screamed. He felt like he was having a seizure.

Load after load of hot cum coated the roof her mouth, spilling out the sides. She swallowed what didn't escape, but choked the minute his finger penetrated her ass. It was game over. Come poured out of her like a waterfall. She slumped over, with his dick still in her hand, crying out inhumane ecstasy.

Elizabeth managed to crawl to the end of bed. She didn't know where she was going. She had lost the ability to form a complete thought. Her arms and legs were spread out like eagles wings. She lay motionless except for the light twitching of her body. She was pacified and calmed.

William opened his eyes, realizing he was no longer in Heaven. He searched for her. The aftershocks of his orgasm left him partially paralyzed. He lifted his head, locating her at the end of the bed. She lay sprawled out, gloriously naked before him.

"So beautiful"

He turned her over, pulling closer to him. She smiled.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?"

"Stop that"

"No, I mean it, luv. You are so beautiful. Come here"

His words were poetic and sensuous. Like liquid, they washed over her. She looked into his eyes. He meant it she thought.

"You know pet, this would be easier on us if we just admit there is something between us."

"I know"

"We keep finding ourselves at this point. I would love nothing more than to feel your sweet pussy on my cock without any barriers. But I have to know if you are safe and protected."

"Yes, I am safe and I have been on the pill since I was sixteen. What about you?"

" I have the golden seal of approval from the board of health tattooed on my ass."

"This just isn't right. I want you so much. I can't even think."

"Nothing has ever felt so right, pet."

"Make me feel it, please"

He pulled her onto his lap, inserting two fingers into her pussy.

"Like that"

Elizabeth's head fell back, savoring the sensation of his penetration.

'Yes, give it to me"

"Plead for more," he whispered, moving his fingers in and out torturously slow.

"Please, please give it all to me"

William removed his fingers; pushing them into her mouth the same time he entered her.

"You're mine, Elizabeth"

"Call me Buffy."

"Buffy...Buffy...Buffy"

They kissed and desire took over. They became harder as the need increased. Teeth and Tongue penetrated and retreated, leaving claims. Choruses of desire escaped their lips, filling the room with cries and moans. Like music masterpieces, they moved together in a perfect note.

Hot, wet and covered in sweat, they dripped on each other's bodies like warm rain. The smell of sex was everywhere, creating a dense fog incapable of masking their ecstasy. Cream of cum flowed in a continuous stream between them. They clung to each other, resting their foreheads. It was an incredible ride.