Faith was tired of waiting for Elizabeth. She was suppose to be meet her an hour ago. She left several messages on her cell phone, but Elizabeth had not returned her calls. Faith wanted to celebrate getting another set of assault charges dropped. She wanted to celebrate at Willy's. It was happy hour Wednesday. She thought if she left now, she could still make it.

Willy's was full of suits and straight woman who looked like men in suits. There was no one she wanted to party with. She ordered four shots of tequila and she wanted some action to go with it. Undesirable men and women covered the walls like bad wallpaper. Everyone looked uptight and the vibe in the room made her uncomfortable. She was not in her element. However, Elizabeth would not go to the Bronze. Drag queens, bikers, gays, and S&M types frequented the place. It was the best the gutter had to offer. It was her playground.

"Hi, come here often."

Faith turned, staring at a yellow-toothed man with a lecherous smile. He reeked of alcohol. He reminded her of her abusive father. She ignored him. She didn't need another assault charge.

"Oh I get it, it's not free. Well, how much honey?"

Faith turned redder than a stop sign. She faced the drunken idiot once more.

"I would rather invest in vibrator than fuck you. Get the hell away from me you drunk bastard before I knock you on your ass."

"What my money not good enough for you? I thought all whores liked money."

Unable to control the rage building inside her, Faith raised her fist. She was about to make contact with his face, but someone grabbed her wrist.

"What the fuck?"

"You don't want to do that, luv."

Faith acknowledged the voice from behind. She looked into the bluest bedroom eyes she had ever seen. She was speechless.

"A beautiful, sexy girl like yourself shouldn't be fighting in bars"

"He had it coming." She managed to say.

"Going to jail for hitting a public official carries a lengthy sentence."

"You know this guy."

"That drunken git it the mayor of her beloved town."

"Huh?"

"That's Mayor Wilkens. Didn't you know that?"

"Yeah sure. I knew that."

"Sure you did."

"So I guess you're my knight in shining armor."

"No pet, I just would hate to see all that beauty rot away in a jail cell."

William walked off, taking his seat a few feet away. He couldn't help but run to her rescue. He was a sucker for damsels in distress. However, the voluptuous brunette didn't look like she needed any help. He noticed her right away when she walked in. He was attracted to her immediately. She gave off an air about her that mirrored his own. He couldn't resist the urge to flirt with her, nothing more. He was not looking to pick anyone. He was there to meet his buddy Clem. His stash was running low. He wasted his last ecstasy pill, fucking little Scotty Hope and he needed some coke too. In his mind, drugs kept him same. He had a tendency towards violence. He wasn't an addict but the drugs soothed his demons from the past.

Faith couldn't take her eyes off him. She was mesmerized and disappointed at the same time. He didn't try to pick her up. He must be gay she thought. He was definitely her type. His dyed platinum blonde hair and attitude told her he was a bad boy and his accent only added to his appeal. She wanted him. What a minute blonde, sexy, blue eyes, British she thought. She realized it was the blonde guy Elizabeth was screwing. He was hot. She was surprised Elizabeth knew what to do with him. The words F-U-C-K M-E was spelled across his chest, making her want him even more. It wasn't like Elizabeth was going to find out she thought.

"It's about time, mate. You got the stuff."

"Here you go. No need to pay me, this one is on me, Spike", replied Clem.

"Thanks mate. But don't call me that."

"Hey, I like Spike. William sounds so not like you."

"William is my given name. Spike was just a nickname from my past."

"Ah the good old days."

"Enough with the reminiscing, sit down let me buy you a drink."

"Nah, I gotta run. The TV Land channel is showing reruns of Gilligan's Island. I don't want to miss that. See ya"

William downed the last remains of his drink, throwing ten bucks on the bar.

"Leaving so soon."

"What's it to you, luv?"

"I haven't thanked you for coming to my rescue."

"You didn't need rescuing. He did."

"Come on, let me buy you a drink."

Not wanting to disappoint the brunette beauty, William sat down and ordered another Jack on the rocks. One drink turned into three. They talked for several hours. Neither bothered to ask the other's name. It was just the way he liked it. The conversation wasn't deep. The brunette beauty had a set of tits on her that made listening impossible. Her cleavage reminded him of the perfect butt crack on a heart shaped ass. Speaking of ass, it filled out her black leather pants like his bulging cock against his jeans. The blood red lipstick she wore accentuated her dick sucking lips. It would match perfectly smeared on his cock he thought. He liked her bluntness and not-give-a-dam attitude. She reminded him of his ex-girlfriend Drusilla. The brunette beauty was the type of chick broadcasted on America's Most Wanted. She was bad and that was good. She turned him on.

"If you're waiting for my tits to start talking, we will be here all night."

"Well then, I guess we better go to my place. Are you up for it, pet?"

"Hell, yeah"

"Come on, then"

Faith thought she would lose him. He was driving like a bat out of hell. Luckily, she recognized the route. They drove passed her place. Elizabeth didn't tell her he lived in the same neighborhood. Maybe she thought it wasn't important enough to mention. Yeah, right she thought.

They entered William's place kissing frantically. They groped each other in heat. Faith bite William's lip. He broke the kiss.

"Baby, likes it rough."

"Why, you don't?"

"Let's find, shall we"

William slapped Faith across her face. She stumbled side ways, smiling.

"Is that all you got? You hit like a bitch."

"Tough talk, luv. Is that how you get off?" William replied, backhanding harder.

"That's more like it. " she said wiping the blood from her cut lip.

"You like that do you?"

William slapped her again. Hearing her cry out made his cock hard. A spot of violence was like an aphrodisiac. He was going to treat her like a man and fuck her like one. Judging by her build, she looked like she could take it. She had muscles in all the right places, but she was not over done. She was soft where it counted. There was a darkness to her that appealed to him. She was bringing out his demons and they wanted to play.

"I like a lot of things and right now, I'm liking you."

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Faith backed herself into the arm of the sofa, pulling a condom from her back pocket. She dropped it, letting it land between them. She removed her top and bra. She had silver nipple piercing on both breast and her naval. Faith pulled down her pants, revealing her clean- shaven pussy to him. She was not wearing underwear. Her belly button was pierced and she had a tattoo of a tongue with butterfly wings on her hip. She stared into his eyes with animal lust. She was going to fuck, according to Elizabeth, the best fuck of a lifetime.

William watched her put distance between them. She wanted to be prey to his predator. In front of him was a black condom. It was the kind offered at the Bronze. He wasn't surprised she had been there. She was the ready type. Very much like Drusilla he thought. He was impressed by her c-cup, the silver jewelry, and tattoo. She was into the pain and it was going to be his pleasure. He stared back at her. He saw a mutual understanding.

"I'm not going to be gentle."

"I can take it."

"We'll see about that."

William walked toward her, stepping on the condom. She slapped him. He punched her in the jaw, creating a bruise. Faith felt her mouth go numb. William yanked her by the hair, baring her throat to him. He latched on, leaving hickeys the size of quarters up and down its length. He kissed her. It was demanding and forceful. He probed her mouth like a dentist's instrument, placing another hickey on the tip of her tongue. He racked his nails down her breast until he was on his knees. He leaned her over the arm of the chair, forcing her to balance herself. He placed one of her legs on his shoulder, shoving four fingers into her dripping pussy. He scraped her walls with his nails, making small tears. Pleasurable screams raped his eardrums. Her pussy muscles sucked his fingers like a tongue. Licking his lips, he latched his mouth over her waiting entrance and blew his hot breath inside her hole followed by his tongue. Her piercing clanked against his teeth and he rang it like a bell with the tip of his tongue. Her pussy lips swelled inside his mouth, covering the piercing into nonexistence. Waves of milky essence flowed into his mouth. He drank like a newborn.

A loud gasp climbed Faith's throat. She was losing her mind with lust. She tried to dominate the kiss, but his tongue spanked hers into submission. Like a catholic schoolgirl, she wanted to be punished. His hands made her flesh scream. Moans leaped from her lips. He was hurting her and she liked it, no she loved it. The rougher the better she thought. However, she wanted to be the one in control. She tried to put her legs down but he held on tighter. He devoured her cum-filled pussy like a cop eating his favorite jelly donut. She erupted.

William knew she wanted to be in control. He wanted to piss her off. He walked away.

"Where are you going? You need to finish what you started."

"Make me"

She ripped his t-shirt, digging her fingernails into his flesh. She licked his chest, wanting to commit the feel of his smooth muscular skin to memory. Her nipples were so hard they could cut sheetrock. She pressed them against his in a teasing dance of introduction. His warmth invaded her body, signaling her walls to call out for him.

"Get on your knees"

He didn't have to tell her twice. Without hesitation, she whipped his cock out like a ninja sword. She was face to face with perfection. His cock was long, thick and smooth.

"Fuck me with your mouth."

Faith's mouth greeted his cock like a doorman. She wanted to suck the skin off his massive meat. Her hands and mouth worked in unison. The veins of his cock bulged against the roof and sides of her mouth. She waxed it with her spit until it gleamed like a lighthouse from afar. She scraped her teeth over his entire cock, bouncing his balls around her tongue. She creamed herself, picturing how the same strong cock would be flexing in her soon.

William fed his shaft to her, gliding more and more into the cave of her mouth. It was hot. Steamed flared from her nostrils, heating his foreskin. He made sure the head was hitting the back of her throat, giving new meaning to the term "deep throat." He knew he wasn't going to last long and he didn't want to come there. He grabbed Faith by her shoulders, kissing her with reckless abandon.

Faith was weak. His kisses were like fierce male caresses. He was tongue-gifted. It was thick, juicy, long and very, very hot. She was being swallowed alive by the sensation it created throughout her body. Erotic whimpers and harsh cries escaped her lips. She was losing control. She needed to get it back. She looked into his eyes with pure, unadulterated lust.

"Fuck me like you hate me"

A rage surged within him from her words. There was an absence of composure in his eyes. William knew a lot about hate. He bent her over the arm of the couch, using the condom she brought with her. He rammed his dick into her without giving her time to adjust. She can take it he thought. He buried his cock into her soaked pussy until her ass was flushed against his pelvis. He grabbed a fist full of her hair with one hand and placed the other on her shoulder, fucking her with short powerful thrusts.

Faith was turned on even more by his steamy handling of her. He was strong, sexy and manly. He was a red-blooded woman's dream. She craved for him to take her ass, but he entered her pussy instead. Maybe next time she thought. His dick was buried so far inside her she could feel it in her stomach. The pain and the pleasure made her want more. He found her spot like someone had handed him a map and the instructions. Liquid heat squirted out of her like a man.

William exploded like a truck hitting a brick wall. He slid out of her, dropping to his knees. He visually confirmed how much he hated her. The cum between her legs looked like whipped cream. He licked her clean, leaving hickey marks on each ass cheek. He leaned back on his heels, trying to regain his composure.

Faith was giddy like a crack whore who scored a big rock, but in her case it was a big cock. She got dressed, leaving her number on the living room table. It was unlike her. She was a sexual rebel. Men were intimated by her sexual prowess but he wasn't. He made her submit to him and she loved every minute of it.

William watched her walk out the door; relieved she didn't try to stay. He was spent. He needed a drink and a cigarette. Sitting buck-naked on his couch, he sniffed. The scent of new pussy filled the air. He placed her number in an ashtray, setting it on fire.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Where have you been? I left several messages on your cell phone."

Faith certainly wasn't going to answer that question with the full truth.

"I celebrated without you. You missed a real party, B."

"I'm sorry. My meeting ran longer than I expected. Judging by the way you look I'm glad I did. You better hurry up and put some ice on that bruise and your lip. You look like you been in a fight."

"Yeah, I guess you can say that. I met a rough rider. He taught me a lesson."

Faith smiled, wearing her battle scars like a sexual warrior. William had given her the best fuck of her life. Elizabeth was stupid she thought. She should have never told her about him. Now that she had a taste, she wanted to keep tasting. Always put good dick on the shelf was her motto. She collected many over the years, dusting them off whenever she needed to get laid. However, they were golden globes compared to William's Oscar. She smiled to herself, realizing for the first time she had been dick whipped. Usually she would do the whipping.

"You seem different to me, nicer."

Faith limped passed Elizabeth. She was sore and exhausted.

"All I have to say to you B is, thank you."

"Huh, I don't get it."

"Listening to you talk about how blondie turned you out, made me want to have some straight-up, nasty raunchy fucking and I found it."

For the first time, Elizabeth agreed. William had turned her out with every stroke of his cock.

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"Oh no one you know."

"New guy"

"Of course"

"How many does that make?"

"Lets see I have Mr. Trick, Nikkos, the cop, and the guy with the crazy girlfriend, I forget his name, and the new guy. What is that 4 no 5?

"Do any of your men have names?"

"Look whose talking." Faith said, looking annoyed by her comment.

"Hey that only happened once."

"It's not their names I am interested in B."

"Well I no longer have a membership in the no name club"

"What do you mean?"

"Blondie's name is William, William Bledsoe." She said with a smile plastered across her face as wide as the Grand Canyon.

"When did you find out this information?"

Elizabeth looked like a deer caught in headlights, realizing she never told Faith his name the same reason she did not tell her he lived in her neighborhood. She feared Faith would seek him out.

"Thanks a lot B you could have at least told me you knew his name."

"Why, it's not their names you're interested in." She said, throwing Faith's words back in her face.

"You're such a bitch B."

"Takes one to know one."

"Look Faith, I don't want to argue with you anymore. Lets kiss and make up. Give me a hug."

They hugged. Faith winced. She was still feeling the after affects from William's cock.

"Thanks for coming by even though we didn't get a chance to hang out, but you can make it up to me by going with me to the Bronze on a date of my choosing."

"I will make no promises, but I will think about it. You know that's not my scene. I'll talk to you later and put some ice on your face. You look like shit."

Elizabeth closed the door behind her. She was happy Faith had gotten laid, but that wasn't new. Faith was always getting laid. Who ever he was, he calmed her down if only it was for a little while she thought. He had good taste in cologne. Faith was covered in it. The scent reminded her of something William wore. Most be a popular scent she thought.