The shower water beat down on his chest like African drums. It was hot and relaxing. Closing his eyes, William felt the tension leave his body. Images of Elizabeth toyed with his sanity. He opened his eyes and there she stood. He could make out her silhouette through the frosted shower doors. She was dressed in business suit.

He watched her press her body against the glass, moving up and down the barrier as if stimulating the act of intercourse. He watched her press her lips to the glass as if asking for a kiss. He joined her, pressing his lips and body to the glass.

Her tiny hand dragged along the barrier, reaching a spot on the glass aligned with his face. He imaged she was touching his brow then the side of his face. Watching her hand trail further, he imagined she was moving down his naked torso. He watched her stop on the spot of the glass aligned with his cock. The circular motions looked like caresses. He looked at her. She was in a zombie like state. Her eyes were fixated on him.

Every time he opened and closed his eyes, she was on a different spot of his body. The mental orgy was becoming unbearable. Although she was not physically touching him, her presence did. She showed him tenderness and worship. He imagined it was soft and sensual like a sweet kiss without tongue. His cock jump roped with the air, begging to be touched. He thought she read his mind. She was on her knees. He had images of her sucking him inch by hard inch. He pictured his milky white excitement running to the corners of her mouth, only seconds away from dripping down her chin. He watched her catch it before it dropped like a bullfrog catching a fly. The sight was erotic he thought. His stomached made growling sounds but not for food. He hungered for her. He watched her rise to her feet, pressing her lips and body against the glass barrier once more. It was his turn he thought. He mirrored every movement with his hands, lips, mouth and tongue until the need to possess her overwhelmed him.

William opened the shower door, pulling her inside clothes and all. He undid the buttons to her jacket, blouse, the zipper to her skirt, and removed her underwear with ease. He wasted no time taking her nipples into his mouth. Leaning her against the shower wall, he traveled her body with his tongue and hands. He kissed her heated center like a Pope's ring before pulling back the hood. He sucked and hummed on her clit until she came.

Using the water to his advantage, he turned the temperature up. He angled down the showerhead as far as it could go until the water beat down directly on top of his head. While he out her out, the slope of his head caused the hot water to flow onto her exposed clit. It was like eating pussy under water. Securing her legs behind him. He stepped out of the shower and fucked on the bathroom sink. The wet slaps of his body against hers spook what he wanted her to know.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth. I'm sorry."

William cried out into the darkness in a cold sweat. The warmth of his current shared with the bed sheets. It was only a dream.

William looked for Elizabeth's phone number, forgetting he had thrown it away. He was determined to find her. He didn't know where she worked, who her friends were, or where she hung out. He only had her name. He was going to let his fingers do the walking. He called every one of the 147 names ranging from E Summers to Elizabeth Summers. There was a hit on the last name. The voice on the answering machine sounded like her but he was only fifty percent sure. Better than nothing he thought. He didn't bother to leave a message. His mystery woman lived thirty minutes away. William headed out the door.

Elizabeth had difficulty sleeping. Thoughts of William kept her awake and the pillow between her legs wet. Withdrawal was a bitch she thought. She was glad it was the weekend. She was not in any condition to go the work. She peeled herself out of bed, taking a cold shower. She needed a vibrator, a cup of coffee, and the Saturday morning paper. She needed them all in that order. Wrapped in a short pink robe, she stepped into the morning sun.

William watched her from his car. She had to be only person he knew that looked that beautiful in the morning. It was a privilege to be near her, over her, and under her. She was a gift he received numerous times over and he threw back in her face. He was determined to apologize. If she turned him away, he would understand. He exited the car.

Elizabeth barely stepped away from her door when she heard a knock. It startled her. She looked through her peephole. She hesitated.

"Elizabeth I know you are in there. Please luv open up."

She placed her forehead against the door. Unbeknownst to her, he was doing the same thing.

"Why are you here William?"

"Please, Elizabeth open the door."

Elizabeth was weakening.

"You shouldn't be here."

"I know but you all I bloody think about, dream about. You're in my gut, in my throat. "I'm drowning in you Summers, I'm drowning in you."

Elizabeth opened the door. She had butterflies in her stomach. She looked into his eyes. He was sincere. Behind them she saw an apology, longing and want. They held her hostage. He didn't need to say anything else.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorr-

Elizabeth didn't let him finish. She shut his mouth up with hers, pulling him into the house. She had never felt more desire for him then at that very moment. Her tongue locked with his and didn't let go.

Like a hurricane gaining power, William picked her up. Sitting her on the edge of the dining room table, he pulled up a chair. He loosened the tie on her robe, aroused by the sight of it falling to either side of her nude heaving body. The compass of his fingers found her spot. He loved her with his hand, until she came. William opened his mouth like a drawbridge and drank her flow. It was only the appetizer.

The breeze and excitement of his haste harden her nipples. She wrapped her legs around him like a spider securing its dinner. She rubbed her pussy against his cock, smearing her heated juices across the front of his jeans. It didn't take much for William to get her wet. His fingers worked magic inside of her, casting a spell of cum. Her body arched in pleasure, trembles had taken her over.

William's tongue became the flesh that excited her. Each flicker, stroke, and swipe spelled out her name. She was his ultimate high and he was eating her out like he had the munchies. His nose nested in her clit as he tried to lick the lining out of her pussy. Like a fat man at a buffet, he was filling up on her. A massive liquid flow flooded his mouth. It was like he put his tongue over an open flame.

Her name was stamped on his tongue she thought. It was the password to enter the mouth of her opening, releasing forbidden secrets to her moist world. Elizabeth wanted William to be her only listener. She came like a high-powered showerhead.

"I forgive you." She screamed out, as her exhausted, breathless body collapsed on the hard wood table.

William looked at her in awe.

"I love watching you come."

Elizabeth managed to pull herself up by her elbows. His eyes burned with an intensity that excited her.

"Touch me"

'With pleasure, luv."

William picked her up from the table, carrying her over to the bedroom.

"Let me do everything." He whispered, laying her on the bed.

"I need to feel you."

"And you shall, luv"

William removed his clothes. He lay beside her, propping himself on one elbow. He leaned in close, coming face to face with her beauty.

"You are so beautiful."

"You always say that."

"I always mean it."

William kissed her. The softness of her mouth washed his. He was losing himself as the kisses became hot and urgent.

"You taste yummy." Elizabeth said, breaking their kiss.

"It's all you, luv." He said, resuming the kiss.

Wet, naked passion had their tongues. He mounted her. In turn, she spread her legs like the grace of a ballerina. His dick seated itself in her audience. Tongues and limbs locked while the engorged blood of their sexes engaged in a dance of fire. Hot bodies moved across the sheets. With desire rising and intensity growing, they coiled like two cobras. Moments of flesh reunited, pushing and pulling, in and out, over and over, and again and again. They fucked until the sun danced over the horizon. She came as he went.