"How long do you think we can keep this up?"

"Until the bloody cops come knocking."

"That's not an answer."

"Okay then, until you tell me to stop. Do you want me to stop?"

"No don't stop. Please don't ever stop fucking me."

Sweet surrender was underrated Elizabeth thought. She had given herself to him over and over again. It was still not enough. Her wanting hips moved with a fiery intensity. The power of his masculinity stroked her into losing her mind and herself. The sun peeked through her window, letting her know a new day had arrived. She was not leaving this bed she thought. There was no place she would rather be than there with him, screaming into the sheets.

William wanted each stroke to be a silent apology. She was the object of his consumption. His body shaped itself to hers, getting reacquainted with her supple nakedness. Her touch gave him a renewed sense of energy. His cock was where all men came from and yearned to be back inside. He wasn't going to let the invasion of the morning sun stop him from making her forgive him more. However, he welcomed the glow. It shined across their bodies. The combination of his pale skin wrapped in her gold was hypnotic, fueling a sudden desperation within him to have all of her.

"Elizabeth I want all of you."

"You have all of me."

"Do I, luv?"

"I'm here with you. What more could you possible want?"

"Turn over."

William kissed and licked her shoulders. His tongue and hands explored her back until he reached the sunken center at the start of her ass. Flattening his tongue, he licked and released all the salvia he could generate until it trailed down her ass. His tongue followed the trail and met her clit. For several minutes he played hide the tongue until her cum trickled into his mouth. He recycled her hot juices with his spit; he laid it like cement down the crack of his ass. He tilted his head to the side admiring his work. Her ass was flawless he thought. He rubbed his cock along her crevice, giving several definitions of the word hard.

"That feels good."

"I can make it better. Do you want me to?"

"Yes"

William lifted himself from her body. He kissed her from the top of her golden mane and down her spine. Once more, he stopped at the sunken center, feeling her shiver in anticipation.

"Are you sure?"

He caressed and kissed her soft, firm ass. He smacked it then ran his wet lips over the spot to reduce the stinging. Wetting his index finger, he traced the inside of her crack and inserted it followed by his tongue into her tight passage. He used the tip of his tongue along the length of pleats that formed the asshole. It pushed against his tongue in response.

"Oh God, Yes" fumbled from Elizabeth's lips.

"You like that, baby."

"ummm hummm, yes"

"Do you want more?"

"Yes"

"Let me hear you say it."

"More"

William entered a second finger. He turned and twisted them inside her tight passage, stretching her. The combination of sweat, spit, and cum was the perfect lubricant. He didn't want it any other way he thought. His thumb replaced his fingers, freeing his index and middle fingers to explore her pussy. Her body jerked and cum drenched his hand.

"Ahhhh, baby likes."

"ummm hmmm."

Elizabeth knew exactly where he wanted to go. She was nervous but she wouldn't stop him if he tried. His exploration of her could only be described as knowing. His tongue was patient and aggressive, leaving searing lines of flame wherever it touched. She was pressure-cooker hot. She has never had a lover ever attempt to go there with her. However William, like his cock, exuded sexiness, charisma, rapture and a little adventure. She was feeling generous.

"Let me in, Elizabeth. Let me inside"

"My body can't deny it wants you there. Promise me you'll be gentle."

"I promise."

William inserted three fingers into her wetness. He coated his cock with her, inserting the head. He felt her tense, hindering further penetration.

"Relax, luv."

Although it was painful, she trusted him to make it good for her.

"It hurts."

"Its okay baby, relax. I got you. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, keep going"

"Just relax and listen", William covered her body with his and whispered in her ear.

Your beauty provokes me
Into a passionate rage
Your desire consumes me
Into insane madness
Your pleasure weakens me
Into moments of impatience
Your body possesses me
Into pleasurable outbursts

By the first four lines, the head of his cock penetrated her fully. The moment he broke through her tight barrier, the tightness squeezed him into orgasm. He howled like the wind. He pillowed his head on her back. His throbbing cock still hard, pulsating against her hot anal walls. His hot load became the guiding light through her ass tunnel. He continued his poetry in motion, moving in and out of her slowly. His serpent tongue flickered along the outer shell of her ear while the orgasm of erotic spilled from his lips.

I lean against you for strength
My lips starve for your kiss
And like a match to fire
We ignite in wicked bliss

Elizabeth moaned into the pillows. The pain was subsiding and being replaced with the most incredible feeling she has ever experienced. He fitted inside her like a key into a lock. He was so deep inside her she felt the heart beating in his cock. He had been everywhere, down there, up there, behind her and in front of her. His endless words of poetry sparked flashes of eroticism while the power of his masculinity took her virginity. His hot breath tickled her ear as his words washed over her. William was turning her on and out.

Your embrace melts my will
And our love affair unfolds
We take the journey to ecstasy
Our bodies moisten with sweat
I explore your sweet depths
Baptized and blessed in your essence

Sexual control had gone over the edge. Sweaty flesh throbs mounted into waves of burning sexual emotions. Nakedness was covered with nakedness. Aroused states of mind transformed attraction to desire. Endless moments of two-legged bliss, fuck-voices, ass aflame, and multiple explosions made true from an erotic daydream. They came together in a rush of warm heat and friction. It was sweating season.