"Where the hell have you been? Faith yelled, storming into Elizabeth's office.

"Will you keep your voice down? Do I have to keep reminding you that this a professional environment?"

"Oh yeah right sorry B. What is it that you do again?"

"Very funny Faith, you know I buy and sell art."

"Whatever B. I mean Elizabeth. You didn't answer my question."

"I was at home."

"Are you sure? I called your house several times and I got a busy signal. I called your cell phone and I couldn't leave a message because your mailbox was full. On Monday, I came here and your secretary said you called in sick. Then I went to your house. Your car was there but you didn't answer your door. What gives B?"

Elizabeth smiled at Faith. She didn't know how to answer the question without smiling. She was in another world. She and William had spent the entire weekend, including Monday in bed. They talked, fucked, ate, fucked some more, talked and barely slept. She unplugged her phone, didn't answer her door, and turned off her cell phone. She called in sick on Monday. They had Pizza, Chinese and Mexican food delivered, eating it all in bed. They played and chased each other around the house,
resulting in Elizabeth locking him out the house when he retrieved the Sunday morning paper. He in turned locked her out too. She learned more about him in three days then she had with other man she had been with. It wasn't many. She didn't expect William to tell her everything about him. That would come in due time she thought. Mostly, they talked about the general things like his favorite color, food, movie, family, friends, and childhood memories. However when they talked about past relationships, it made them both uncomfortable. He told her some surface stuff but he didn't go into detail. She knew he had only two serious relationships, one with a woman and one with a man. From his uneasiness, she could tell the relationships ended badly. She wasn't going to push him.

She was sad Monday night when they left the sanctuary of her bed. She needed to rest for work the following day. However, their goodbye kiss quickly turned passionate. They fucked against the front door, making their way back to the bedroom. Sleep was overrated she thought. Tuesday morning they exited her home arm and arm.

"Hello earth to Buffy."

"Oh, huh?"

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Heaven"

"Oh yeah, Well I have five bucks that say you were holed up in your house crying over that guy?"

"I guess you can say that, but I wasn't crying."

"Then what are you saying?"

"I was with William."

"For three days!"

"Yes, three wonderful fulfilling days."

"I can't believe you spent three days with that asshole."

"He isn't an asshole."

"Now you're defending him."

"I guess you can say I am. He is sweet, kind, and intelligent."

"We are talking about the same guy, right."

"Absolutely"

"Damn B so this is what it looks like to be on cloud nine."

"I told you I was in Heaven."

"Aside from the sex I know you were having, do you know anything about him?"

"I know enough to know that I want to know more."

"Enough of what, spill it."

"You know we talked about stuff on the surface like his favorite movie, color, food, his family, past relationships etc..."

"Wow B sounds really deep"

Faith was jealous. She knew the entire time Elizabeth was with William. After not hearing from her over the weekend, she drove by Elizabeth's house. She noticed his black Desoto parked up the street. She watched William come out for the morning paper dressed in Elizabeth's pink robe. She watched the pizza, Chinese, and Mexican guys deliver them food. She watched how they kissed and groped each other in front of the door. She watched them play there little games of locking each other outside. She saw them laugh and smile in front of the TV but only once. Most of the their time was spent in the bedroom. She saw them fucking through the window. She even witnessed Elizabeth take it up the ass, thinking there was no reason to call her uptight anymore. They looked like the happy couple. She couldn't understand how a guy like him could want such a stuck up, tight ass bitch with no sense of fun. Elizabeth was into the preppy corn fed types like her husband Riley. Poor Riley wherever he was
she thought. She wondered what he would think about his innocent little Buffy fucking someone he would consider to be beneath her. Unfortunately, he would never know. The military declared him MIA on a mission that went wrong in the South American jungle. It was three years ago.

"I think this guy is all wrong for you. You need to be with someone more your type."

"And what is my type?"

"You know someone like lets say, Riley."

"Don't you ever bring that name up again. Riley is dead."

"No he is missing. There is a big difference. Remember B, you never filed the proper paperwork and now that I think about it. Legally, you are still married."

"As a matter of fact I was going to call my lawyer today."

"Oh now I get it. You meet some sex crazed guy who fucks you six ways from Sunday, treats you like shit, has the ability to walk back into your life like nothing ever happen, spend several days in your house, have you neglecting your job and not to mention me and all of a sudden now you want to finally do something about Riley. Damn, his dick must be gold because I don't know who you are anymore."

"Look lets just drop it."

"No I don't want to. I'm pissed. You could have at least called me B. You can be so selfish sometimes and might I add stupid."

"Stupid looks who's talking"

"If it wasn't for me you would have never made it through high school or college. If it wasn't for me you would probably still be sitting in some jail cell waiting for one of zero friends to bail you out. If it wasn't for me you would still be with that asshole Xander who turned you on to drugs, tricked you, and beat you like your father."

"Damn look at you. Blondie must be doing something right. You finally got the balls to say what has been apparently on your mind for quite some time. Look, I'm sorry. I'm just concerned that you don't know enough about this guy to be all in love."

"I'm not in love. I like him a lot that's all. I am happy with what I know about him now and over time I am sure I will learn more."

"Are you going to tell him about Riley?"

"No. I'll tell him after I have taken care of all the legalities."

"It's good you are being so honest with him. I'm curious. What did you tell him when he asked about your past relationships?"

"I told him what I wanted him to know. Besides, he was not that forthright about his. I get the feeling he was hurt pretty bad. I didn't push the issue. I'm sure he will tell me in due time."

"You are so dick-whipped. You are still fucking a stranger as far as I am concern. I think you are making a mistake. Do you want my honest opinion?"

"Oh I thought you were being honest."

"Do you want to hear or not?"

"I'm listening."

"I don't think you two have a chance. I give it three no six months. We both know men tend to get, how shall I say it, bored with the same pussy. And your man is bisexual so I know he is twice as likely to go looking for some new ass."

Faith's comment did strike a nerve. Elizabeth did wonder about William's
bisexuality. She asked him when did he know he was attracted to men. His answer was quite simple. He was born that way. She didn't feel the need to explore the subject any further. She didn't want to, but she had to agree with Faith. She had double the chance of losing him to either sex. No one could possibly be all things to someone she thought. Obviously, there was something that only a man could give him that a woman couldn't. Could he be with her without that she thought?
She wanted William to herself. She was not the possessive type but the thought of him with someone else turned her stomach into knots. Neither of them discussed exclusivity. She knew where she stood but felt it was too much to ask of him. She was going to go with the flow and see what happens. She turned her focus back to Faith. She seemed angry with her over an issue she thought any woman could understand. Despite the huge smile on her face and obvious adoration she had for William, Faith was acting like a complete bitch. Elizabeth answered her the best way she knew how.

"Jealous much?"

Faith looked at Elizabeth, realizing she was right. She tried to soften her eyes and her voice. She was good at manipulating people and convincing them she didn't care. However, she did. She wanted William for herself. Everyone had a dark side. Well not all, Elizabeth seemed to be the exception she thought. She was everyone's favorite innocent little princess. Everything was easy for her. She was popular throughout high school and college. She was head cheerleader at both schools and dated all the popular guys. After her mom died, she married Riley. He was the All-American. Faith knew it was a dumb move. She had the feeling Elizabeth cared about him but wasn't really in love with him. She was afraid to be alone. For a very long time, it had only been her and her mother. Riley filled that void until he joined the military. Elizabeth seemed relived when he left for his assignment in South America. It didn't seem to bother her when she was notified he was MIA. In her eyes, Elizabeth was changing. She had never seen Elizabeth react the way with Riley like she did with William. He sounded like a keeper. However, she doubted Elizabeth knew that he used drugs and was into hardcore sex. Two things she thought would turn Elizabeth off she thought. Faith needed a plan. She was convinced that if Elizabeth saw William's dark side she would no longer want to be with him.

Faith laughed.

"Jealous of what? Your relationship? Yeah, I'm jealous. I can't bare the thought of sharing you with anyone us. Come on B, you and I aren't fucking, unless you want to. I'm down for that. I know you have never been with a woman, but I promise I can make your first experience worthwhile."

Faith moved closer to Elizabeth. She was barely an inch away from her heavy glossed lips. She ran her fingers up the side of her arm. She pinched Elizabeth's nipple to hardness.

A gasped escaped her lips. Elizabeth was paralyzed. It was natural to be curious of the same sex she thought.

"Do you remember what we did at the frat party?" Faith whispered.

"I was drunk."

"Baby, you weren't that drunk when you kissed me and kept kissing me. You were so fucking hot. I wanted to taste you in front of everyone."

"That was a dare and you know it. We were just playing around."

"Whatever B? Hey, I have an idea. How about you, blondie, and me
get it on. Now, I bet that would be a party."

Faith brushed her lips against Elizabeth, lingering to see if she wanted more. Getting no resistance from Elizabeth, she cupped her breast.

Elizabeth was unable to find the word no in her vocabulary. She was a little turned on. Faith was attractive, sexy and loved women more than she loved men. Elizabeth guessed it was because men have always treated her like shit.

"Stop"

"Your stop sounds like a yes to me, B."

Faith pressed her body against Elizabeth. She kissed her again, using her tongue to part her lips. Faith slipped it inside. She explored Elizabeth's mouth with slow sweeps of her tongue. The kiss lasted for several minutes.

Elizabeth pulled away.

"I said stop."

"You know you want to B. I can feel it."

Faith decided to get bolder. She pulled Elizabeth into another kiss, reaching between her legs to stroke her pussy. Faith knew this was her chance to turn Elizabeth out. All it takes is one time she thought.

The kiss deepened when Elizabeth grabbed Faith by the back of her neck. Faith forcefulness turned her on, reminding her of William. Faith's body had felt good pressed against hers, but she preferred his muscular one. Instead of Faith's pussy pressed against hers, she wanted William's thick cock. Instead Faith's feminine hands caressing her body, she wanted his strong masculine ones. Definitely, she was turned on but not by Faith.

Faith was caught up in the moment; she didn't realize that Elizabeth had stopped kissing her. The fire had burned out. The moment had passed. Faith pulled away, looking at Elizabeth with confusion.

"Was it enough? Have you got it out of your system, yet?"

Faith smiled and laughed.

"You had me going B. You almost had me convinced you wanted to play for the other team."

"Sorry Faith but I'm strictly dickly. Are we okay now?"

Hey, I'm five by five. I plead temporary insanity. It's been awhile since I had some pussy. I thought I would take my chances. Besides, my new guy and me are doing things that would blow your mind. Maybe you'll meet him someday."

"You're still with him. What happened to the lovem and leavem?"

"A girl can change her mind. This guy is special."

"What do you mean?"

"Lets just say he's into some things that..never mind. I don't think you could handle it."

"Well judging by the way you looked Wednesday. I rather not know. Have you ever considered the fact that mixing violence with sex has a lot to do with your childhood?"

"Don't you psycho analyze me. Those fucking doctors didn't know what the hell they were talking about. So I like it rough, big deal. Besides the money I got from my bastard of a father's insurance policy has been therapy enough."

"Hey, I' m just hoping someone doesn't get hurt and I don't want that someone to be you. Just be careful is all I'm saying. Are we cool now?"

"No, you owe me."

"For what."

"You kicked me to the curb for some guy and I want you to make it up to me."

"Fine, what did you have in mind?"

"Come with me to the Bronze Friday night."

"I might have plans with William."

"So bring him along"

"I don't know Faith. It may not be his scene."

"Something tells me he would definitely like it."

"Okay, I'll go just to get you off my back. Is your special guy going to be there too?"

"I get the feeling he will. Later." Faith said, exiting.

Elizabeth was relieved Faith was gone. She wasn't looking forward to going to the Bronze. She tried to focus on the paperwork in front of her, but Faith's comment still had her concerned. It was important they discussed how they each felt about seeing other people. She wanted to see him everyday. She called him, making plans to see him on Thursday. She had an idea that she hoped make the issue a non-issue. She yawned, leaning back in her chair. Closing her eyes, she was turning her idea into a plan.

His hands pulled up her skirt. She knew what he came for. She wanted him too. They had only been separated for several hours, but it felt like forever. There was no time for foreplay. Kissing him was enough to make her wet. She had gotten use to soggy panties since she had been with him. She needed to barricade the door but his hands and tongue put other things on her mind. She feared her boss or secretary would walk in. The lock on her office door was busted. She was on a long waiting list to get it repaired. It was a huge risk she was taking. The thought of getting caught made her cream herself even more.

"God, I need to you fuck me right now. I can't take wait any longer."

"Patience luv, I want to taste and feel how ready you are for me."

"Spike, please. I need you now."

"Lean back, luv. I promise I'll make you come."

Elizabeth leaned over her desk while his tongue and fingers worked her walls. She reached for her desk papers to mussel her cum screams. Her white river flowed over the edge of her desk. She was already there.
He kissed her, spilling her own cum back into her mouth. Her legs stayed spread and waiting for him to enter. He had her legs in a kung-fu grip. Entering her, he thrusted hard and fast. Desk calendar, stapler, pens and pencils and a cup full of coffee had fallen to the floor. It was a mess and so was she. His cock swelled inside her with every gyration. She was in deep. The head of his cock endorsed her cervix several times. She was getting off on the pain.

"Harder fuck me harder."

Her legs wrapped around his waist. He laid her flat on her back resulting in her head leaning off the desk and beating against her chair. His vigorous movements felt like one hard, endless thrust. She was close.

"Spike I'm cumming, I'm cumming

She had to bite her hand to keep from screaming out her pleasure, drawing bright red blood from her self-inflicted wound. A surprising moment of hot liquid burst forth. Elizabeth awakened in a pool of sweat and salvia, realizing she had pissed on herself.