Let’s skip ahead exactly one week from the time they left. No there hasn’t been any cat fights…yet, lol. Anywho I’m skipping ahead a few days of their trip cause…oh you’ll see.

**********************************************************
Buffy, Willow, Ruby and Cordy all sat in the little dinner and chatted. Hanging with Cordy hadn’t been bad. Once you got past the snob, she was just jammed pack with awesomeness. Of course, Ruby and she were still going neck to neck.

“Stop that,” Cordy sighed as Ruby blew bubbles in her Sprite with her straw.

She looked up and stuck her tongue out at Cordy, “God, you sound like my mother.”

Willow shook her head and looked out the window. Her eyes rest on the car or at least where it used to be. Oh no.

“Yeah well if I was…”

“Uhh, girls?” Willow said, cutting Cordy off mid-sentence, “The car is gone.”

Three heads snapped up and stared at her, “What?!”

“Wills please tell me that you're joking,” Buffy practically begged with wide eyes, “You know, ha-ha! Gotcha to look!”

Willow shook her head, “I wish. Buffy how many cherry red 2004 BMW convertibles are going to be in the parking lot of a place like this exactly?”

All four girls shot up their seats in a hurry and dashed out to the parking lot.

“My car,” Cordy whispered, turning to her new found friends, “Someone stole my baby!”

“Now we don’t know that,” Willow tried to reason with the brunette weakly.

Cordy’s eyes bugged, “Just how many goddamn shiny new BMW’s do you see in this parking lot?!”

“Cordy you need to calm down” Buffy sighed.

“She says calm down,” Cordy started to mutter to herself. Okay Cordy was really starting to freak them out, “How can I calm down? My brand new car was just jacked!”

“Cordy!” Ruby exclaimed and then sighed, “Chill our or I’ll be forced to slap you know take a deep breath and count to fucking ten.” Okay so a little part of Ruby didn’t want Cordy to chill…Bad Ruby!

“Let’s just go inside and call the police okay?” Buffy sighed heavily.

They all nodded and headed back into Sally’s.

*********************************************************

“You are NOT serious!” Cordy screeched, slapping her perfectly manicured hand down on the police station’s front desk.

“I’m sorry miss,” the officer shook his head, “But we found a 2004 cherry red convertible BMW in a ditch completely gutted. The license plate matches the one you gave us.”

Buffy let her hands fall into her hands. Their dream trip was all going to hell. First they didn’t have a ride then they got a really good ride and now once again they were very much ride less. This sucked MAJORLY!

“Hey come on now,” Willow sighed, wrapping an arm around Buffy, “Thing always work out for us remember?”

“Yeah!” Ruby cheered, plopping down on the other side of Buffy and wrapping one of her arms around her friend also, “We can always hitchhike you know.”

Willow turned to Ruby in horror, “Oh no we’re not!”

Buffy looked up, “Let’s do it.”

“Do what?” a clearly flustered Cordy asked.

“Hitch hiking.”

“Cool.”

Okay so not the reply they were expecting from one Cordelia Chase. Ruby looked her up and down before deciding. Okay, so she wasn’t so bad.

**********************************************************

Two LONG hours later…

“I’m all hot and sweaty,” Cordy whined, the snob in her voice coming out stronger then ever, “We’re four hot legal chicks hitchhiking goddamnit! Someone should have picked us up by now!”

Willow looked up at Cordelia from her spot on the ground and shook her red head, “I knew this was a bad idea.”

“No offense Wills,” Buffy sighed, “But you think everything that’s not all safe and sound is a bad idea. This trip was about living a little. Well, this is living A LOT.”

Willow sighed, “You're right. Time to live a little.”

“We could go to the garage sale,” Cordy suggested, then a look of pure terror crossed her face, “Oh my god, you middle class ness is rubbing off on me already!”

“How do you know there’s a garage sale?” Ruby raised an eyebrow, “Are you getting magical middle class powers now Cordy?”

Cordy rolled her eyes, “The sign bitch.”

Taped onto a street light pole was a large cardboard sign that read GARAGE SALE. Buffy stared at it for a moment. Hey, they could totally write on the other side of the sign! Now what would get someone’s attention? All of a sudden, inspiration hit Buffy. A wicked grin crossed her face as she ripped the sign off the pole and started to dig through her bag until she found a thick black sharpie.

She turned the sign over and crouched down to write in bold black letters ORAL SEX FOR RIDE. So what if they were screwed if was a woman that came by. Then again, if it was, she would feel sorry for them more then likely give them a ride.

“You can NOT hold that up!” Ruby laughed.

“Why the hell not?” Buffy demanded, putting her hands on her hips. Her idea was an ass kicking idea if you asked her.

Cordy rolled her eyes, “Oh I dunno, maybe that some nasty old dude will come along and think you're serious?”

Oh yeah. That would suck majorly. Suck. Ewww.

“Buff…” Willow started to warn, knowing the look at had just crossed her friend’s face.

“Ahh, screw it,” Buffy smiled brightly, cutting Willow off, “We could luck out and get a Porsche full of hot college dudes.” With that, she held up her makeshift sign.

**********************************************************

“Oh. My. God!” Xander practically wheezed as his camera rested on a group of four hot chicks about their age standing on the road side. One was holding a sign promising things he’d sadly at this point in his life, only dreamed off.

“You okay man?” Oz raised a red eyebrow.

“Look out the window,” he squeaked in response.

“Now that’s not something you see everyday,” Oz said, visibly unfazed.

Spike must have spotted them too because the RV came to a screeching halt with a “Bloody hell.”

Xander focused his camera on the door. He had a feeling his documentary was about to get MUCH more interesting.

**********************************************************

Hehe, I was listening to a German euro-pop song on repeat will I wrote this chapter. I think it was a brainwashing song too. Watch out on the news for the sixteen year old girl that killed some dude in Minnesota…Anywho, reviews please. Thanks to all of you who did. Do it again and there’ll be chocolate in your future.