Buffy sat alone in the graveyard waiting for Spike to arrive. She'd dusted a few vamps earlier, and been grateful for the distraction, but that was over an hour ago and there'd been nothing since. Now all she could do was think about him. His hands, his lips, his eyes, his voice--there was no way she could kill him tonight. He may be evil, but just the thought of him as a pile of dust made her panic.

"Pleasant thoughts love?" He emerged from behind a mausoleum and stood beneath a street lamp. As she gazed at him in the soft glow she thought about the first time she ever saw him when she was working at the Double Meat Palace. He'd walked in and the wind had been knocked out of her--he was so beautiful. She felt the same lack of air as she looked on him now.

"They'll be even more pleasant when this is over," she dropped into a fighting stance and waited for him to approach. It was time for her to put on a good show. He moved towards her slowly, like a panther, circling around before coming to a stop directly in front her.

"You look beautiful tonight sweetheart. I've never seen you look so lovely," he simmered, his gaze full of lust as he lunged forward and kicked her in the stomach, sending her flying twenty feet to land on a patch of grass. Buffy rolled and then leapt back up before Spike could get to her for another kick.

"Not looking bad yourself, Spike," she responded as she whip kicked him in the head and sent him sprawling to the ground. Spike rolled as she lunged at him and got back to his feet.

"Where are your stakes Slayer? Don't see one in your pretty little hands," he smirked as he spun around with vampire speed and kicked her in the back, sending her face first into a crypt wall. "What are you going to do, pummel me to death with your little fists?," he ground out as he followed up with a swift kick that sent her flying away from the crypt and back onto the lawn. Buffy tumbled back up onto her feet, slightly dizzy after smashing her head. She could see Spike stalking towards her with a menacing look on his face. She waited until he got close and then kicked his legs out from under him. She cart wheeled over him, kicking him in the neck following up with a punch in his nose.

"Ow! Bloody Hell Slayer, you can dust me but don't hit the nose!" Spike leapt back to his feet holding a hand over his face as a trickle of blood made it's way down his chin. He shifted into game face and seemed to disappear right before Buffy's eyes, then she felt his hot breath on the back of her neck.

"You're playing dirty tonight Slayer, so I think I'll take things up a notch," he hissed in her ear as he grabbed the back of her shirt and ripped it clean off of her. Buffy spun around and he was gone along with her shirt. She stood there in her lacy bra trying see which shadow he might have slipped into. 'Damn that vampire night vision,' she smiled as she walked further into the graveyard, trying to gage which direction he might have gone.

"That was a very expensive shirt you just ruined Spike," she called out in a playful voice. She'd been expecting just a regular fight, but if he wanted games she'd go along. Besides, the feel of his cold hand ripping off her shirt had completely turned her on.

"You look much better without it, pet." His voice came from her right. She moved in that direction but her courage wavered--she was moving into the darker section of the graveyard. 'I should have brought a flashlight,' she thought to herself.

"What's the matter little Slayer, afraid of the dark?" She saw a white flash of hair over to her left and she turned towards it, expecting to see him at any moment. She continued walking and found herself in a grove of trees. Then she felt something barely brush her skin and heard a loud rip. She spun on her left heel in a round house kick but felt the rush of nothing but cool air on her thighs? The infuriating vampire had ripped her skirt off of her. She now stood in nothing but her bra, thong and boots.

"Now that's more like it," she heard him chuckle from somewhere off to her right.

"This isn't fair Spike, you know I can't see as well as you in the dark," she complained. She was trying to keep her voice calm, but this entire situation was making her nervous and thrilled at the same time. What was he up to?

Spike watched her fumble along in the darkness in her pretty lacy under ware and boots. She was gorgeous..and cold. Her nipples were hard. His cock strained against the confines of his leather pants. This wasn't over yet, he smiled as he watched her stumble over a rock and nearly fall, muttering curses at him as she regained her balance.

"Why don't you just come out and fight, like a normal vampire, and stop all this stealthy...clothes snatching."

"This is much more fun, don't ya think Slayer? Besides, I love how your cute little behind looks in that thong under ware you have on."

Buffy whipped around and looked behind her but she couldn't see anything. 'Why couldn't there be just a sliver of moonlight tonight?' she thought as she continued walking cautiously into the dark grove of trees. She couldn't hear a sound, and felt like she was moving in the wrong direction when she felt a cold hand on her back for moment and then he was gone.

"Damnit Spike! Why are you doing this! You talked about how much you wanted a good fight and now you're just sneaking around in the darkness! Come out and fight me!" Buffy yelled out in frustration. It was then she reached up and realized her bra was gone. She was cupping her bare breasts.

"We'll get to that fight in good time, but for now slayer, give those beautiful little tits a squeeze for me," he hissed from the shadows. Buffy spun around trying to gage where his voice was coming from but she couldn't tell. She needed to get back to the lit section of the graveyard. Why had she let him lure her out here. She couldn't fight what she couldn't see. She tried to backtrack her steps, but soon realized she was just moving into more dark areas of trees. 'I don't remember this graveyard being so big. I must be going in circles as I'm slowly being undressed by the Blair Witch,' she giggled to herself.

"Think this is funny Slayer?" His voice came from up ahead, to the left. Buffy moved slowly in that direction. "The fact that you're going to be found dead out here in nothing but your thong." Buffy felt a rush of air behind her. Her fist shot out into the darkness and connected with the tail end of his leather duster. Then she was alone again. "Wait! Scratch the thong. Make that a pair of black boots. I think the boots should stay though. Very sexy," she heard him growl from somewhere off to her right.

Buffy reached down and ran her hands over her hips. Sure enough, everything was gone. So now the question was, when was he going to leap out and make wild vampire love to her?

"Oh I like that, keep doing that. I love watching you get yourself off. Bloody fantastic show that is!" Spike said in a low lust filled voice from not far ahead.

Buffy walked very slowly now. She felt vulnerable without any clothes on, and it was so dark now she was nearly blind. The only light she could see was produced by the glow of the city lights in the distance. He could attack her at any moment and she would never see him coming. On top of that, she was completely lost. She'd never been so turned on in her life.

"Spike, can we just get this on? Getting a bit cold here." She tried to sound confident and cocky, but a thin reed of fear made its way into her voice.

Spike watched her from behind a tree. He'd smelled her fear long before but only now was it finally showing. Tough girl. He looked at her lovely pale body with longing. Her round breasts bounced slightly as she took tentative steps along the trail. They were high up, perky little treats that he wanted to spend days devouring. His eyes roved over her slender waist and the shifting curve of her hips as she slowly moved her long, shapely legs. She was so beautiful. He darted behind another tree and continued to watch her cautious progress, waiting for the right moment to make his final move.

"You look so lovely Slayer, I'm hard as steel from watching you. I wish I could taste you one last time," Spike hissed from somewhere up ahead.

Buffy drew in a sharp breath. She felt so cold but his words heated up her tired body with desire.

"About the dvds I left on your doorstep..." Spike was surprised when the mention of the tapes suddenly filled the air with the scent of the Slayer's arousal. "Oh, so you watched them, and liked them? You're always full of surprises." Buffy swore she could almost see his face smirking at her in the darkness.

"They were disgusting Spike," Buffy sighed, no longer even trying to move towards his voice. She could feel that he was close but every time she thought she knew where he was his voice popped up in a different spot.

"If they were so disgusting, then why did you get all wet the moment I mentioned them? Hmmm? There's a dark side to my little Slayer. Very dark." Buffy didn't answer. She felt the self loathing of the night before wash over her.

"I was going to say, last night I had great time watching the one I made of you that very first night we got together." Buffy stopped in her tracks completely shocked.

"There was no tape in the machine. You showed me!" she yelled out into the darkness.

"The hand is quicker than the eye," Spike chuckled, looking at her surprised face. "You were so wet and lovely, your sweet little hand desperately dancing on that lickable little clit of yours. Your eyes closed and your mouth open in pleasure. That tiny tongue of yours darting out every now and then to lick your luscious lips. That's definitely going onto my favorites shelf."

Buffy sank to her knees on a patch of grass and peered at the blackness all around her. He'd lied to her. How could he lie about something like this?

"Is that what I am then? Another tape on your shelf?" she asked, her voice trembling. 'I thought you loved me,' she thought to herself, jolting in surprise when he answered her.

"You thought wrong, pet. This has all just been part of the dance. And after all I've done for you--new hair new clothes--you're still so bloody weak. I knew it wouldn't work, but I must say, it's all been a bit of fun. Definitely worth the move from Paris, though I think I'll be heading back once I'm through with you."

As she kneeled on the cold ground, naked in the darkness, Buffy felt an emptiness begin to consume her at the implications of his words.

"Come out Spike, I can't see and I'm tired of this. I thought we were playing a game!" Buffy said loudly, holding back the tears that had welled up in her eyes.

"This is no game luv" Spike said as he stepped out in front of her so she was kneeling in front of him. He ran his eyes over her naked body that was now shivering in the damp air. She looked up at him and he could see the despair swimming in her green eyes. She tried to stop the tears but found she was helpless against the torrent of anguish that washed over her.

"I thought you..." Buffy lowered her head, unable to even finish her sentence. How could this be happening. She never wanted to kill him. She loved him. She'd thought this was just his crazy idea of foreplay, instead he'd lured her into the darkness to strip her naked and kill her?

"Beg me to kill you Slayer," he said in an icy voice. "Beg me and it will all be over."