Loraine. She was beautiful with long dark hair and luscious lips. Full breasts, a tiny waist and round hips that she swung enticingly as she walked down the hall towards Spike's bedroom. When she arrived at the door she pushed it open gently and gazed at the beautiful blond stretched out on top of it wearing nothing but a black teddy. She was lovely with her golden hair spilling down her shoulders. Her small round breasts pressed against the silken bed sheets. Loraine raised her eyebrows in appreciation. This was going to be fun.

Spike moved across the room to mix Loraine a drink while the two women gazed at each other. He could already feel his cock hardening in his pants in anticipation. Buffy crooked a finger at Loraine and the woman approached the bed, sitting down next to the tiny blond. Spike brought them both a drink and then sank down into a chair sipping his glass of wine. He watched mesmerized as Buffy began to slowly undress Loraine until she was wearing nothing but her bra and thong. Then Buffy got up on her knees and took Loraine's lovely face between her hands, bringing their lips together in a passionate kiss. The two women moaned in pleasure as their tongues explored each other's mouths, then Buffy broke away leaving Loraine panting as she reached under the bed pillow, pulling out two scarves and a black blindfold. Loraine smiled wickedly as Buffy tied her arms behind her back and placed the blindfold over her eyes.

Once secured, Buffy slipped behind the beautiful brunette and turned her on the bed so she was facing Spike. Buffy smiled at Spike as she slowly lowered the straps of Loraine's red bra, stopping just before revealing her hard pink nipples to Spike's lustful gaze. Buffy reached up and cupped the woman's large round breasts, then delicately began caressing the tops until she reached the line where the lace still covered the achingly hard nipples. Loraine gasped in pleasure as Buffy finally lowered the lace and took both her nipples between her fingers and began to tease them mercilessly. Spike sat groaning as he watched Buffy's tiny hands fondle Loraine's beautiful breasts. When Buffy gave him a nod of permission, he leaned forward onto the bed and took one of the hard nipples into his mouth. He massaged the other with his hand as Loraine arched her back in ecstasy at having Spikes wet mouth on her chest and the feel of four hands caressing her. As Spike lavished attention on Loraine's breasts, Buffy moved her hands down between the bound woman's legs, signaling for Spike to remove her thong. Spike grabbed either side of the thong, while continuing to lick and suck her breasts, and lowered the soaking wet scrap of lace down the woman's long shapely legs. As soon as he tossed the garment aside, Buffy signaled for Spike to sit back down and Spike did so with a pained expression on his face.

Buffy smiled wickedly as she spread Loraine's legs wide open revealing her lovely dripping pussy to the horny vampire.

"Isn't it lovely Spike. Just look at how wet and ready she is," Buffy said as she spread Loraine's lips apart revealing the pink sweetness within.

"Look at how hard and pink her little clit is, just begging to be licked and sucked on," Buffy continued to hold Loraine open so Spike could see every glistening detail.

"Buffy please, may I taste?" Spike begged. He was on his knees as close to them as he could get without touching.

"Not yet my love. I'll let you know when we're ready," Buffy said sweetly as she looked down at him over Loraine's shoulder. "She is beautiful though isn't she. And so wet. It's just pouring out of her," Buffy whispered seductively as she reached a finger in and began to gently trace circles around Loraine's opening that quivered under her touch.

"Oh please, Buffy, that feels so good. Please let him taste me," Loraine rasped as she rocked her blindfolded head back and forth on Buffy's shoulder.

"Shhhhhhhhh. All in good time my beauty," Buffy said softly in Loraine's ear as she continued to trace soft circles around her opening, adding another tiny finger to tease her clit while continuing to hold her wide open to Spike's heated gaze.

"Buffy you're driving me crazy, luv," Spike said never taking his eyes off of the erotic scene in front of him.

"Stroke yourself as you watch, but don't you dare come," Buffy smiled at him, reaching her wet fingers up to play with Loraine's beautiful nipples. She whimpered at the loss of Buffy's fingers on her clit and began wiggling her hips in protest. Spike groaned as he watched.

"I'll return in a minute my beauty, I just felt you getting too close to your release, and I can't let that happen quite yet," she said as she fondled the woman's breasts for several minutes until sliding her hands down her taught stomach between her legs once again. Spike unzipped his pants and pulled out his massive, hard cock. It felt amazing to finally free it from the confines of his pants.

"Take some of Loraine's juices to lubricate yourself before you start stroking," Buffy ordered as she spread Loraine's nether lips wide open once again. Spike took two fingers and sank them slowly into Loraine's drenched opening. The woman groaned and bucked in Buffy's arms at the feel of Spike's exploring fingers. He pumped them in and out a few times, letting his pinky tease her clit for just a moment until Buffy noticed what he was doing.

"That's enough Spike, you can take your fingers out now," Buffy said arching a disapproving eyebrow at him. Spike reluctantly with drew his fingers from the woman's hot core and spread her warm juices onto his cock. He groaned as he began running his hand up and down his length.

"Sit back in the chair so I can watch you," Buffy said as she watched him throw back his head and close his eyes in pleasure. Spike moved back up into the chair and gazed at the two women through hooded eyes as he stoked his hand up his eleven inch cock and then back down again, thrusting his hips up into his hand to gain more friction.

"Not too fast, Spike, I don't want you to come yet either," Buffy said as she began to tease Loraine's clit once again so the woman thrashed and groaned in her arms. Spike watched Buffy's digits pleasure the beautiful woman and he began to pump his cock faster and faster. Buffy noticed and a wicked frown spread across her features.

"Take your hands off that lovely cock of yours Spike," Buffy ordered. Spike groaned in frustration but did as he was told.

"Now come over here, get on you knees, and taste sweet Loraine," she said as she stopped her teasing and pulled the lips wide so Spike's tongue would have full access to every crevice. Loraine gasped at Buffy's words, juices spilling from her trembling quim in anticipation of Spike's tongue.

"OOhhhhhhhh G-God!" Loraine cried as she felt Spike's tongue slip into her opening and then trace it's way around her clit.

"Use your fingers too, Spike, I want you to make Loraine come in your mouth again and again" Buffy whispered as she watched spike eat the trembling woman in her arms.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK!" Loraine screamed as she came the first time. Spike latched onto her clit, sucking it as he pumped three fingers inside of her. Loraine twisted her sexy body in an agony of pleasure as she came again, her juices flowing into Spike's waiting mouth. He continued on until the woman came four more times.

"Please, I need to rest Buffy," the bound woman begged out of breath. Spike looked up at Buffy and Loraine took the opportunity to draw her legs together.

"We're not done yet my sweet," Buffy said with an evil grin as she wound her own strong legs around Loraine's and then spread them, drawing the exhausted woman's legs open once again and pinning them in place.

"Would you like to fuck her now Spike?" Buffy asked sweetly. Spike groaned and nodded his head in desperation, gazing at Loraine's dripping pussy with longing.

"Do you want Spike to fuck you sweetheart?" Buffy whispered in her ear.

"Oh God yes!" Loraine hissed as Buffy gently caressed her hips and thighs.

Spike kicked off his pants and pulled Loraine's hips to the edge of the bed, sinking his cock into her in one swift stroke that made them both gasp. He then pulled out until his tip teased her entrance, and then sank back in again, groaning at the feel of her.

"Faster," Buffy ordered as she began to nuzzle Loraine's neck. "Fuck her faster Spike."

Spike started pumping into Loraine like a machine as she squirmed and groaned in ecstasy. Buffy reached down and started to tease her clit.

"Come for us Loraine, my beautiful girl. I can feel that you're on the edge. So close. Spike's cock feels soooo good in you sweetheart, pounding into your beautiful pussy," she whispered in the woman's ear until she felt her body clench and twist as she reached her climax.

In that instant, Buffy sank her fangs into the unsuspecting woman's neck. Spike, continuing to pound into her, latched onto the other side of her throat. Both drank their feast as Loraine screamed out her orgasm until she slumped, completely spent, into their waiting arms.

"You didn't come did you Spike? You'll be in big trouble if you did," Buffy teased.

"Of course not my love," he rumbled as he pushed the drained corpse onto the floor and climbed on top of Buffy, ripping her teddy aside and thrusting himself into her drenched opening.

"Buffy--Buffy--my love--forever," he yelled as he pounded into the tiny vampiress thrashing beneath him.

"Harder Spike, Fuck me harder!" she screamed until she finally came and Spike emptied himself into her with a roar as wave after wave of pleasure smashed into them. When it was finally over they collapsed together onto the bed smiling at the nights festivities.

"You never cease to amaze me Buffy," Spike smiled at her as he caressed her cheek.

"Did you enjoy it?" Buffy asked kissing the tip of his nose.

"Yes, but I sort of felt like I was cheating on you. I didn't like that part of it," he said looking away ashamed. "Why did you want to do it Pet?"

"Just a fantasy of mine from watching all those tapes of you with other women," Buffy said with sly grin.

"They weren't all women on the tapes you know," Spike said as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"I know, we'll do that next time. You hold the man while I--"

"NO BLOODY WAY!" Spike yelled, grabbing her and rolling her over onto her back. "No man gets to touch you but me," he said frowning down at her.

"You just fucked another woman," Buffy said pouting.

"That's different.

"How is it different?"

"I don't know it just is."

"Okay," Buffy finally relented, watching the smile return to his eyes.

"Now lets get some sleep princess," Spike said curling up behind her. "I'm yours forever Buffy, as you are mine," he said gently stroking her hair.

"Just as it should be", she turned, smiling at him with her demon face. Spike instantly slipped into game face and they kissed passionately, entwined in each others arms.

THE END

Thanks for reading you guys.