Spike loved the house. It had ten huge bedrooms, a massive kitchen he would never use, and decks that looked out over a tropical landscape woven with waterfalls that spilled into a crystal clear swimming pool. The place had belonged to Catherine Deneuve until she'd decided she didn't need a permanent address in Los Angeles. "The Hunger" was one of his favorite films and he thought it must be fate for him to find this place. Los Angeles was proving to be a very comfortable town. It lacked the physical beauty of Paris, but it was warm, flashy and packed with people from nowhere on their way nowhere. Speaking of which, his evening snack awaited him in the master bedroom.

He moved slowly down the hallway, admiring the stained glass windows as he went. He pushed open the bedroom door and gazed at the gorgeous California blonde stretched out naked on the bed in front of him. He'd picked her up while doing a little shopping on Beverly earlier that day. LA women were proving to be the easiest prey, if he could even call them that. In this town he was more like the hunted. It had only been a week and already several beauties had come after him. He'd had to pick and choose--didn't want to get too bloated after all.

He slithered onto the bed and crawled up the woman's body, his tongue darting out to taste her golden skin. She arched her back in pleasure, pushing herself up against his hard chest. She moved her mouth up to kiss him but he rounded his back like a cat and lowered his lips so they hovered over her jugular. The pounding of her heart was the sweetest melody. He gently kissed the precious spot and then moved his lips down to her full breasts, licking around the pink tips until she was moaning in need. He latched onto one hard nipple while slowly caressing the other. She bucked under him, pushing her hips up to press against his hard shaft.

"Impatient aren't we?" Spike purred, trailing his tongue down from her breasts to rest in the dip of her belly button. He slid his hands up her slender waist and over her breasts that loomed soft and firm above him. He pulled at her nipples and she sighed and pushed up her chest seeking more attention. Spike's tongue then continued it's journey down her body until it licked down the opening of her dripping pussy lips. Then settling himself between her legs, he began kissing her right thigh and then her left, pushing her legs wide open as he kissed and licked his way back up to her entrance. Once he'd reached his goal, he gently spread her lips open to admire the wet glistening beauty that lay inside. His tongue darted out and he began to trace the wet, quivering contours. After several agonizing minutes of this, during which he skillfully avoided contact with her swollen center, he began teasing her angry clit with the tip of his tongue--just barely. The woman lifted her hips to press her aching clit into his wonderful mouth but Spike wrapped his strong arms around her thighs and held her down. He then continued to gently tease the pink gem with his tongue, while lightly circling her entrance with his fingers, never dipping them in too far. He listened contentedly to her groans and begging. He loved to make a beautiful woman beg. Not wanting to allow her release just yet, he slid his tongue back into his mouth, crawled his way back up her body and entered her slowly, pushing himself all the way in. The woman drew in a sharp breath and began moving her hips to the slow rhythm. Needing more, she moved to try and flip them over so she could be on top but quickly found herself pinned down by his strong arms.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" Spike smirked down at the woman, who began squirming under him. He continued at a leisurely pace, drawing his eleven inches almost all the way out, waiting a moment and then sinking himself slowly back in again. He was driving her insane with lust. She twisted and turned, tearing at his back, desperately trying to pull his strong body into her at a faster pace. Spike easily resisted her efforts to speed things up.

"Please," she begged, "I need more," she was panting.

Spike smiled down at her, drawing his beautiful shaft almost all the way out, the tip barely hovering at the woman's dripping entrance.

"You need more pet?" He asked in low rumbling voice, his hands buried in the soft waves of the woman's hair.

"Oh God yes please, you're killing me," she pleaded in a trembling voice. Her body quivering in agony at the feel of his shaft lightly teasing her entrance.

"Very well," Spike smirked down at her and then with the swiftness of a cobra he speared himself all the way back into her. The woman screamed in pleasure, throwing back her head and writhing in his arms. Spike took a moment to admire the expanse of her exposed neck before he buried his fangs into her jugular. He then began pounding into her like the undead animal that he was. Faster and faster he slammed himself between the woman's thighs as her blood poured down his throat. The woman thrashed beneath him screaming his name as she clawed at his back trying to pull him closer. Spike was so close to the edge he could barely control himself but he could feel that she was about to go over at any second. She was sobbing in ecstasy, tossing her head from side to side until her eyes and mouth opened wide and her body arched up off the bed in a final explosion of pure rapture and then tumbled back down again. Lifeless.

Spike kissed her gently on the spot where he'd drained her life, then slowly drew himself out of her and rose up off the bed. He poured himself a strong drink and walked out onto the balcony overlooking the lush grounds. He turned back to look at the ghostly form of the dead woman in his bed. Her golden skin was bathed in moonlight. Eyes still open.

He was alone.

He thought about Drucilla and how much he missed talking to her after they made love. She'd babble on about something completely insane--sometimes involving her 'Daddy' to Spike's chagrin--but all that had mattered was the feel of her in his arms. He'd never had sex with his victims until she'd left him. Spike needed sex as much as he needed blood. No, he needed more than sex but that wasn't an option anymore. He'd have to take what he could get. He finished his drink and set down the glass. It was time he found this slayer, he thought to himself. Needed a good fight to get his mind off things.