'This is purely to aid the Slayer--boost her confidence,' Spike thought to himself as he took Buffy by the hand and led her towards his bedroom. She followed him quietly, putting up no resistance. He sat her at the end of his bed and picked up a remote. He pressed a button and the wood panelled wall slid to the side reveal a camera above a large flat screen tv.

Buffy looked at the display with a startled expression on her face. "Oh god, you're one of those pervy guys who makes his own porn," she said leaping up off the bed.

Spike gently grabbed Buffy by the shoulders and guided her back down. "Vampire here, luv, I can't exactly have mirrors on my walls and I do like to watch. What else would you expect me to do?" He said getting up to walk over to the camera. "Besides it's empty," he said opening the flap where the digital tape would go. "You have nothing to worry about, Buffy, I just want to be able to see everything as we do this," he said pointing the camera right at her.

Buffy thought for a moment. What he said did make sense but the camera still made her nervous. He wasn't taping anything, though, so she should just go with it.

"Okay," she said quietly, looking down at her feet.

"Good girl," Spike smiled, unbuttoning his pants and sliding them off onto the floor. He wasn't wearing any underwear and Buffy's eyes were as big as saucers and she stared at his massive cock.

"Like what you see luv," Spike asked, tilting his head as he grinned at her.

This seemed to snap Buffy out of her revery and she blushed when she realized where she'd been staring. Spike leaned down and unbuttoned her dress, pulling it down her legs and then tossing it over a chair. Buffy now sat in just her matching red panties and bra. She looked adorable, Spike thought to himself as he gazed at her.

"Should I take off the rest of my clothes?" Buffy asked innocently as Spike slid behind her onto the bed so she was sitting between his legs with her back against his chest.

"No, not yet," he said burying his face in her hair. She smelled wonderful.

Buffy sat stiffly, wondering what she should do. She glanced up at the giant screen a few times but then quickly looked away. It was weird seeing her and Spike sitting up there in full color.

"I want you to keep your eyes fixed on the screen Buffy," Spike said moving his hands around her waist.

Buffy watched the screen wide eyed as Spike moved his mouth up to her neck and began kissing and sucking a spot right below her ear. Buffy tensed up at seeing his mouth on her neck.

"Not going to hurt you luv," he rumbled while tracing the shell of her ear with his tongue.

Buffy felt shivers run down her spine as she watched him slowly peel down her red bra to reveal her small, perky breasts. She watched as her face turned bright red on the screen and she crossed her arms over chest and looked away.

"Don't cover yourself Slayer," Spike whispered in her ear as he drew her arms aside to reveal her breasts once again.

"They just...look so small up there," Buffy blushed, glancing up at herself again. "Maybe I should get a boob job," she giggled.

"Don't you dare, they're perfect," he said as he slid his hands up to cup them.

Buffy leaned back gasping as she watched him kiss her neck and fondle her tits, running his thumbs over her pink hardened nipples.

"So beautiful," he murmured looking at her over her shoulder. "Here," he said raising her hands to cover her own breasts. "Feel how soft they are. How good they feel in your hands."

Buffy reached up and awkwardly began touching her breasts. Watching herself do this was making her self conscious. Spike ran his hands down her stomach and grabbed her panties, pulling them down her legs and onto the floor. She was now completely naked. He then began caressing her soft thighs as he tried gently prying them apart, but Buffy resisted, doing her best to keep her legs closed.

"Just relax, sweetheart. You need to trust me," he said softy. She let out a breath and relaxed, allowing him to draw her legs open.

"Buffy, look at how hot you are baby. Lean back against me a little more. That's right, just look at that beautiful, wet little cunny. So pretty," he whispered as he tilted her back so they had a good view of Buffy's pussy. He then reached up and grabbed her hands and placed them between her legs.

"I want to watch you pleasure yourself Buffy. Will you do that for me?" Spike asked sweetly. Once again, Buffy could see herself blushing on the screen above.

"Okay," she said shyly. "But why?"

"Because it will be the most beautiful, sexy thing I've ever seen," he said truthfully.

Spike watched the screen mesmerized as Buffy arched her back, pushing out her cute little tits and laying her beautiful head back onto his shoulder. He moaned aloud as he watched her spread her shapely legs even wider and then fully separate her pussy lips so he could see how wet and pink she was. He ran his hands up her stomach onto her heaving chest, where he proceeded to squeeze her breasts and tease her hard nipples as she trembled in his arms, one finger dancing on her erect clit while the others dipped into her drenched channel. She began rocking her hips as she got closer to her release, moving herself in rhythm against his hard chest.

"Come for me Buffy, spread yourself open even more, sweetheart, so I can watch your beautiful pussy quiver as you scream your pleasure," he hissed into her ear. Spike's dirty talk was pushing her over the edge when she felt him lower her back onto the bed and lift her dripping fingers out of her quim and put them in his mouth.

"Oh Spike no! I need---" before she could finish her sentence she felt two fingers slide up her slick channel and his tongue around her clit. Spike had tried to behave and just watch the Slayer on the screen as she got herself off but it soon proved too much for him. He had to taste her. Feeling her writhing in his arms and watching her tease her dripping cunny with her pretty little fingers was driving him insane.

"SPIKE YES! OH GOD MORE!" Buffy screamed as she thrashed under his merciless tongue. She came again and again as Spike held her hips down and devoured her like a madman as she bucked beneath him. When she finally came down her body continued to spasm and twitch beneath his touch. Before she had time to fully recover, Spike had flipped her over so that her ass was in the air. He reached into a drawer beside the bed and quickly pulled out two scarves and proceeded to tie the slayer's wrists to the headboard.

"Spike, what are you doing," Buffy asked, still breathless from her onslaught of orgasms.

"I've seen you do just about enough with those hands for one night. Now it's my turn." Spike flashed her a wicked grin and slipped off the bed to stand behind her.

"You have a beautiful ass Slayer," he said, getting on his knees behind her and burying the fingers of his right hand in her dripping pussy while he caressed her hips and bottom with the other.

"OH GOD!" Buffy moaned as he began teasing her aching clit with his index finger as he slid the others inside her passage. He gripped her waist tightly with his other strong arm, then reached up to fondle her tits. He continued teasing her body until he could feel her about to come and then he would withdraw his hands and watch as she begged and groaned, pulling at the scarves that bound her wrists and throwing back her head like a wild animal. As soon as she settled down he'd continue his torturous ministrations.

"Please fuck me Spike, I'm begging you PLEASE!" Buffy cried. She'd never felt so much lust. In fact, she'd never imagined this much lust was possible. And as much as Spike loved watching the beautiful Slayer tremble in helpless need before him, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He took his rock hard cock and placed it at her sopping entrance, then pushed all eleven inches of himself inside in one smooth stroke.

"Shit Slayer!!" Spike rasped as he sucked in an unneeded breath. "NO! DONT MOVE!" he yelled as Buffy began to wiggle her ass. After a full minute of complete stillness, during which Buffy was whimpering, Spike began slowly moving inside of her. Buffy gripped him with her muscles and started squeezing his dick in desperation.

"DON'T DO THAT!!" He yelled, stopping again.

"Am I doing something wrong?" Buffy asked in a frightened voice. Oh god! Everything had been going so well that she'd forgotten about what Parker'd said after they'd slept together.

Spike could feel the Slayer's body tense up. "Buffy, you feel so amazing I'm afraid I'm going to shoot my load like a bloody sixteen year old boy here!!!" Spike gasped, laying his hands on her back as he tried to steady himself.

Buffy's face turned up in an evil smile and she began flexing her muscles around his cock, milking him for all he was worth.

"Oh, Buffy, no please baby have mercy on me. BUFFY I'M SERIOUS AAHHHHHHH!!" Spike started yelling at the top of his lungs as he was launched into the most powerful, mind blowing orgasm of his entire existence. Buffy, sensing how close he was, threw back her head and came right along with him. After several minutes of screaming and pounding into her in a crazed frenzy, Spike pulled himself out of and collapsed onto the bed.

"Buffy, baby, I'm so sorry. That's never happened to me before," he said with his hands over his face.

"What are you talking about?" Buffy asked smiling as she drew her arms out of the scarves that now hung in shreds. She curled up against him like a little kitten.

"I was terrible. I couldn't control myself and..." He heard Buffy giggling beside him.

"Whot? Are you laughing at me Slayer?" Spike asked wide eyed.

"No, of course not. I thought you were incredible! But I must admit I was sort of messing with you."

"Christ woman! You have muscles that just can't be possible!!" He said looking at her in wonder.

"Must have something to do with the whole Slayer thing," Buffy replied in a casual tone. Then she started giggling again.

"So was I any good?" she asked, laying her head down on his chest.

"I've never felt anything even remotely as good as you, luv. You are by far the best I've ever had," he said, as he pulled her up so she was draped across his chest. "But now that I know what I'm dealing with, next time I'm going to make you pay," he said with an evil grin.

"Are you saying we'll do this again?" Buffy asked quietly. She could feel her stomach jump in excitement.

"Yes, In fact I think I'm ready for another round right now," he said as he rolled her over and pressed his mouth against hers in a searing kiss.