Buffy went out to the grocery store to pick up several bottles of wine for the rough evening. Hanging out with Spike had turned her into a big wine drinker, and as she looked over the store shelves she realized that nothing on that shelf would be as good as the stuff he pulled out of his cellar. Nothing. So she settled for a couple of medium priced bottles with pretty labels. When she got home there was a black plastic bag in front of her apartment door. She opened the bag and pulled out a stack of dvds. On the top was a note: 'Thought you might enjoy watching some of my favorites--Spike.' As she looked through the dvds she noticed that each was labeled with a woman's name like the tapes she'd found in his closet. 'Oh God, why would he do this?' she asked herself dropping the dvds back into the bag.

Spike regretted dropping off the dvds the moment he got back into his car. He'd driven to her apartment full of rage but now he just sat in his car feeling utterly alone. He contemplated going back up to her door to get them, but then he saw Buffy's VW turn into the parking garage. It was too late. 'Just let it go. She thinks you're a monster now, so might as well show her just what kind of monster you are.' All he'd been looking for was a good fight to get his mind off of Drucilla, he'd never expected to find true fulfillment and the love he'd been craving his whole existence. He'd rewatched several of the tapes as he burned them onto dvds for Buffy. How could he go back to such a life of emptiness? He couldn't. He'd die first and since his Slayer wasn't keen on being turned, he'd just have to let her put him out of his misery.

He pulled his black DeSoto into the street and headed home. He'd finish off that special bottle of wine he'd gotten out for their evening together. If only he'd been there when she'd arrived, and not fucking around down in the cellar, none of this would be happened. They'd be in bed together right now watching some dumb movie after shagging each other senseless for the tenth time.

Buffy plopped onto the couch and took a big drink from her wine glass. She stared at the stack of dvds. 'Should I watch them? They'll just make me hate him more,' she thought, grabbing the one off the top and running her finger over the label. 'The more I hate him the easier it will be to kill him,' and with that thought she popped the dvd labeled 'Joan' into the player and laid back on the couch.

Joan was a beautiful dark haired woman. 'Much more beautiful than me,' Buffy thought as she took another swig of wine. Spike was currently eating Joan out as she writhed on his bed. After she came several times he crawled up her body and entered her with a snarl. At one point Joan arched her neck to kiss him but he turned his head away. Buffy stopped the dvd, not ready to watch Joan's death, and popped in another labeled 'Trisha'. This one featured a beautiful blond woman that looked something like Buffy. She watched Spike pounding into Trisha like a machine and felt herself heating up just watching him. Once again he refused to kiss her when she sought out his lips.

Buffy stopped the dvd and popped it out. 'He's like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman--only kisses when it's true love,' she snickered to herself and then was overcome with sadness when she recalled the intensity of his open-mouthed kisses. The way his tongue invaded her mouth and demanded her immediate surrender. She loved it. She loved him...'No loving of evil vampires! Back to the dvds Buffy!' she reprimanded herself, putting the dvd of Joan back into the tray. 'Time to watch Joan's death, that will straighten me out.' She skipped through the sex to the part where Spike was readying for the kill. Poor Joan was basking in the afterglow when Spike changed to game face and struck with a terrifying quickness, burying his fangs into Joan's neck. Her eyes opened slowly and then her mouth gaped wide. Buffy watched fascinated. At first she thought Joan was about to scream in terror but then she realized Joan was having a mega orgasm.

Buffy felt herself getting wet watching Spike drain this woman's life away as waves of pleasure racked her dying body. 'What the hell is wrong with me!' Buffy thought as her hand moved down between her legs and under her skirt. 'No, I will not masturbate to murder.' She sat up quickly and stopped the dvd. She got up off the couch and walked around the room in an agitated manner. She was completely turned on. How could she be turned on by watching something so horrific?? 'Oh God! I'm as disgusting as he is,' she thought sitting back down on the couch. She wanted to watch more. She needed to get herself off and though she knew what she was doing was sick, twisted and completely wrong, she had to do it anyway. She looked through the dvds until she found one that caught her interest at the very bottom--David.

David was almost as gorgeous as Spike. He had short brown hair that was wavy and soft and large brown eyes. His body was smooth and well sculpted. 'Spike has good taste in men,' Buffy smiled to herself as she drank down more wine and watched as David pulled Spike's black pants down his slender hips. Spike's big beautiful dick popped out and David immediately took it into his mouth, smoothing his right hand down to play with Spike's balls. 'My god he can take a lot in!' Buffy marveled as she watch David swallow almost every inch of Spike's cock down his throat. She felt envious that her tiny mouth and jaw had never allowed her to take that much of him in. Her envy grew as she watched Spike throw back his head in ecstasy as David sucked him off, moving his mouth up and down Spike's rock hard shaft. Spike groaned and began moving his hips in rhythm as David slid his hands around Spike's hips, pulling him farther down his throat. This drove Spike wild, and began pumping in and out of David's mouth, finally arching his back as he unloaded down the other man's throat. David swallowed down every drop and then moved up onto the bed, bringing Spike with him.

Spike wrapped his hand around David's fully engorged cock as he licked his way up his body, then he grabbed David around the waist and flipped him over roughly. Buffy could see a flash of disappointment on David's face as he was turned over, he wanted Spike to kiss him. Buffy was a bit bummed out herself, imagining how hot it would be to watch the two gorgeous men kiss. Spike then reached into a drawer by the side of the bed and pulled out some lube. He pulled on a condom and spread the lube over his dick, then spread some over his fingers, pushing two of his digits into David's ass. He groaned as Spike worked the lube into his opening, Spike used his other lube-covered hand to slowly pump David's cock which looked painfully thick and hard.

By this time Buffy was lying back on the couch with her legs spread open, massaging her wet clit in slow circles with her thumb as she dipped her other fingers leisurely into her opening. She was panting, unable to take her eyes off the screen even for a moment as Spike slowly sank himself in until he was buried up to the hilt. Both men gasped in pleasure as Spike began thrusting slowly in and out of David's ass, quickening the pace a little each time until Spike was slamming into him at a brutal pace. At one point Spike pulled David up so that his hands were against the wall and Buffy had a better view as he furiously pumped his cock as he slammed into his backside. The two men groaned louder and louder as they neared completion and Buffy began furiously teasing her clit and pumping her fingers into herself. All three came together at the same time, Buffy arching up off of the couch as she watched Spike's beautiful mouth open in rapture as he pounded into the man in front of him, unloading every last drop of his seed as he wrapped David in his strong arms and impaled his fangs into the man's waiting throat. David threw back his head and came with the force of a freight train, coating the headboard with stream after stream of his spunk as Spike sucked the life out of him. Buffy screamed as she came, throwing back her head and working her clit as her orgasm shot through her body. When it was finally over she lay trembling and sweaty in the aftermath of her powerful orgasm. She looked up to see the dvd had gone blank so she stopped it, laying back down again to catch her breath.

Watching Spike kill at the height of orgasm turned her on like nothing she'd ever seen before, and she hated herself for it. She was no better than he was--not much difference between killing and watching the killing. Mere inches really. She got up from the couch, she was so wet that it was now dripping down her legs. She felt so ashamed of herself as she walked down to the bathroom to clean herself up. 'I'm a creature of darkness just like him,' she thought to herself as she stared at her reflection in the mirror.