Willow knew Buffy well enough to know something was off. For one thing, she was smiling. A lot. And it was a genuine smile, not the sort that Buffy put on just for the customers. It was something Willow had rarely seen from her friend. "Buffy, are you okay? You didn't like, hit your head really hard on the way to work today, did you?"

Buffy didn't respond. She was leaning against the counter, that huge smile on her face. Plus a very far away look in her eyes. "Uh, Buffy? Are you home in there?"

Anya walked out from the back office and past the counter on her way towards the front door. "She had really great sex. It gives you that goofy, dazed look."

Buffy snapped to attention then. "Anya!"

"Well, you did. I'm going out for lunch. You guys want me to pick something up?"

"I'm good," Buffy said, trying to push back the blush Anya's declaration had brought to her face. At least there hadn't been any customers in at the time…

"I'm fine, too, thanks," Willow said.

Anya smiled perkily. "Okay. See you two in a bit."

Willow turned on Buffy as soon as Anya was out of the building. "What was she talking about?"

Buffy's attempts to keep from blushing proved completely futile as she turned bright red. "I had sex with Spike."

"Spike!? Seriously? What about Riley?"

"Ugh. Riley was a temporary lapse in sanity."

"Oh my god, Buffy, this is huge!"

"Yeah, and so is Spike." Buffy's eyes widened. "I can't believe that came out of my mouth. He's turned me into a perv."

Willow smirked. "Wow. I've never seen you like this over a guy. Ever." Suddenly, she was pouting. "And how come Anya knew before me? I'm the best friend here! We've been at work together for hours, and you haven't said anything!"

"I was going to," Buffy insisted. "But every time I'd start, I'd think about Spike, and well…"

"Which explains the glassy eyes and huge grin."

"Oh yeah." As if on cue, the grin returned. "Will, it was amazing. I didn't know sex could be like that in real life. I thought movies were just making it up. But then I was with Spike, and wow. Just…wow."

Willow gave Buffy a light nudge with her elbow. "I told you there was sparkage."

"Oh, there's sparkage. I'm surprised we didn't catch something on fire."

"I'm really happy for your, Buffy," Willow said. "I was worried about you, alone all the time." She frowned. "But that still doesn't explain why Anya knew before me."

"Spike and I slept together for the first time the night before last. And then when we woke up, I didn't want to stop. So I called Anya and asked for the day off," Buffy explained.

"Figures Anya would take 'having sex' as an acceptable reason to skip work. Hey, didn't you have a date with Riley two nights ago?"

"Um, yeah."

"So how did you go from on a date with Riley to sleeping with Spike?"

"We were double dating with a friend of Riley's, and his girlfriend wanted to go see Spike's band. Only I didn't know it was Spike's band until I got there. I mean, can you even imagine the odds? Out of all the clubs and all the bands in New York, that's where we end up… Anyway, Spike gets on stage, and he starts singing to me. Well, really it was like musical foreplay. I swear, that man is…" Buffy stopped, shaking her head. "Anyway, he ended the set for the night with a song he wrote for me, and…"

Willow cut Buffy off with a loud "aww!" "He wrote you a song? Buffy, that's so romantic." She frowned. "Unless it was a song about thinking you're a bitch or something…"

"Willow! It was a nice song. Really pretty. Made me feel all gushy inside." Buffy's dreamy look returned again at the memory. "But then Riley got all jealous and tried to drag me out of the club, only Spike wouldn't let him. He was all sexy and…ugh, Willow, I think I'm falling in love."

Willow's eyes widened. "Love? Seriously? You?"

"Yes, me. Miss No-Man-Shall-Have-My-Heart herself."

"Does Spike know this?" Willow asked.

"I haven't told him," Buffy replied. "I want to make sure first, you know? And I'm so happy right now. I don't want anything to mess it up."

Suddenly, the front door burst open, Snyder striding in, a glare on his face. "Do you know what I see right now?" he asked as he approached the counter.

"A bakery?" Buffy replied.

"No. I see an empty bakery. And do you know why it's empty?"

"No one wants a cookie?" Willow asked.

"It's because there's gossip. People don't want to buy from gossipers." Snyder glared at the two girls before going back into his office, slamming the door behind him. He opened it again a moment later, peering out. "I'll be watching you two on the cameras."

Buffy and Willow shared a look before going off to find something to pretend to clean to keep Snyder happy.

*** *** ***

Usually, Buffy cursed the lack of elevator in her building. After a long day at work, on her feet all day, the last thing she wanted to do was go up four flights of stairs. But today, she practically flew up them, her only thought being getting home to Spike.

Home to Spike… She liked the sound of that.

She walked in the front door to find him asleep in the couch. The television was on, and the remote control was on the floor under his outstretched hand. He was wearing nothing but a pair of worn jeans, and Buffy licked her lips as a naughty idea she couldn't bring herself to ignore sprung to mind.

Buffy shut the door as quietly as she could, not wanting to risk waking Spike up before she was ready. She crept over to the couch, kneeling beside it and slowly unbuttoning Spike's jeans. She pulled out his cock, stroking it slowly and marveling at how it seemed to come to life in her hands. He'd been at least semi-erect every time she'd seen him before, and she enjoyed this chance to watch him grow hard.

He stirred, making a soft sound, and Buffy looked up, watching his face. When she discerned that he was still asleep, she leaned down, taking him in her mouth. Unable to fit him all in, Buffy brought her hands back in to play, using one to stroke the rest of his length, and the other to cup his balls.

Spike groaned as he started to wake. He'd been having the most wonderful dream and… His train of thought stopped short as he realized he was still feeling what he had in his dream. He opened his eyes and confirmed it. Buffy was really here, eagerly sucking his cock. "Buffy…" Spike moaned, his hand coming up to gently rest in her hair. "Oh god, pet."

Buffy looked up, her eyes sparkling with mischief as they met his. Spike shivered. "Bloody dream come true, you are," he said. After all, it was the truth…

Buffy began to move faster on him, twisting both her hand and her mouth on every upstroke. Spike's eyes closed again as he mumbled a litany of praises for both her and what she was doing to him. She tightened the grip she had on him before sliding up again slowly, barely grazing him with her teeth before pulling up almost completely, only to roll her tongue around the head of his cock. Spike groaned loudly, his hips bucking off the couch. Pleased with his response, she did it again.

Spike knew he couldn't hold off his orgasm. What she was doing to him was too wonderful for it last any longer. "Stop…Buffy, you have to stop."

Buffy pulled up, Spike responding to the action with a whimper. "Did I…did I do something wrong?"

"No. It's perfect, luv," Spike replied softly, stroking her cheek. "You just got me so close. Didn't want to come in your pretty little mouth."

Buffy traced the underside of his cock with her fingernail. "But wouldn't that feel good, baby?"

Spike trembled. What this woman could do to him... "Yeah. It would feel so good, Buffy…"

"Then do it," Buffy said before engulfing him with her hot mouth again. She sucked him hard, squeezing his balls as she did. Now that he had her permission, Spike came, emptying himself into her mouth with a heartfelt groan. Buffy swallowed, not pulling up until he was done. As she lifted her head, she met his eyes, wiping the little bit of come that had leaked out of her mouth on to her finger and licking it off.

If the blow job hadn't been enough to turn his brain to mush, that little act was. Spike lay completely limp on the couch, breathing heavily. Buffy crawled up his body, stopping to nip at his ear.

"Spikey, honey… Did I break you?"

"God, just about. Anyone ever tell you you're a fucking good cocksucker?" Spike frowned. "Wait, don't answer that."

"Mmm…it's easy with a cock as tasty as yours, baby," Buffy purred, reaching down to squeeze the organ in question.

Spike moaned. His eyes widened when he realized he was growing hard again. Was that even possible? Bloody hell…

"Go get a condom, pet," Spike said. "Then come back here and ride me."

Buffy shivered. His voice was dark with sexual promise, and just the thought of what he was suggesting made her unbelievably wet. She stood on shaky legs, going into the bed room as fast as she could.

Spike kicked off his jeans as he waited for her to come back. His hand strayed to his cock, stroking it back towards full hardness as he anticipated how good it would feel to be back inside his Buffy.

When she returned, Buffy had not only gotten the condom, but had also taken off her clothes, leaving her deliciously bare to his heated gaze. She walked slowly over to him, straddling his calves and taking hold of his cock. "Is this where you want me, baby? You want to feel my pussy squeezing you till you pop?"

Spike fought the urge to come right then and there. She was so incredibly sexy like this, making him harder than he ever remembered being before. "Yes…"

"Beg me."

Spike's eyes widened. So baby wanted to play, did she… He responded with a leer. "Make me wanna beg."

Buffy licked her lips, then leaned down, nuzzling her mouth against his chest. Suddenly, she took one of his nipples in her mouth, biting down lightly. Spike cried out, his hips bucking. Buffy's tongue darted out then, soothing the sting of her teeth. "Did you like that, Spike?" she cooed.

"Yes…"

Buffy smiled slightly before moving to the other side, giving the same treatment to that nipple that she'd given the other. Spike groaned, fighting back the "please" that threatened to come from his mouth. He was enjoying this too much to give in so soon. He reached out to cup one of her breasts, but she pushed his hand away.

"No. No touching."

Spike moved his hand back almost immediately, wanting to test her limits, see how far she'd go with what she started. Buffy grabbed his wrist, pushing it above his head. "Do I have to tie you down?"

Spike smirked, running his tongue over his teeth. "I'm more than willing if that's what you want, pet."

Buffy's eyes widened, that answer not the one she'd been expecting. And yet, it sent a thrill up her spine. The thought of Spike tied up, at her mercy… She licked her lips. If she hadn't been so caught up in the moment, she would've been shocked at how brazen she was being. Sex for her in the past had always been soft touches in the dark, nothing pushing much past the box clearly marked "vanilla." But Spike was making her want something different, something that stirred parts of her that she'd never known were there.

"I have silk scarves in my closet."

"Get them."

Buffy stood on shaky legs, hurrying into her bedroom. She went into her closet, ripping open her drawer and pulling out two scarves. Her excitement and trepidation were mixing at the thought of doing this, flipping around in her stomach. She refused to let herself think too much about it, knowing that if she did, her fear of doing something wrong would keep her from doing what she wanted.

Spike had waited patiently for her, and the sight of him stretched out on her couch, ready for her to tie him up and have her way with him was enough to almost make her knees buckle. She straddled him again, his waist this time, and moaned as she felt his cock brush against her folds.

"You're really okay with this?" she asked, a scarf in her hand.

"Oh yeah. You have no idea how much…"

Buffy swallowed, telling herself she could do this. Spike obviously found her sexy and desirable, and he wanted what she was doing to him. No reason to feel self conscious or nervous. She just had to keep remembering that…

Buffy thought about how many times she had complained about the metal frame of her cheap couch. She hated that it had bars on either end instead of proper arm rests, and had found it to be the object of her discomfort on more than one occasion.

But now as she wrapped a scarf around each of his wrists and bound them to that same metal bar, she was grateful for it. Seeing Spike like this was just too damn hot. "That comfy enough for you, baby?" she asked as she made the final pull on a scarf.

"It's perfect, kitten." He grinned at her. "So are you going to do naughty things to me now that you have me all trussed up and at your mercy?"

"I was thinking about fucking you into next week." She winked. "As soon as you beg me, that is…"

Spike wondered for a moment if he really hadn't woken up and this was just one very realistic, very good dream. Or maybe he'd somehow died in his sleep and had actually managed to wake up in heaven… Either way, he was a damn happy man. "Buffy…"

Buffy moved her hips up and down slowly a few times, letting Spike rub against her without actually entering her. He moaned, his eyes rolling back in his head. "Mmm…that feels so good," Buffy moaned, her husky voice making Spike tremble. "Does that feel good to you, too?"

"Yes…" Spike replied, fighting to keep from begging for more. He needed to see what else she'd do.

Buffy moved back, Spike whimpering at the loss of her heat. She grasped his penis, wrapping her small fingers tightly around it. "You're so beautiful. You know that? Your cock is amazing. I love this big vein that runs through it right here…" She traced her finger up the vein, then followed the path with her tongue. Spike cried out, his hips bucking.

"Yeah," Buffy continued. "So beautiful. And so…delicious." She took the head into her mouth, moaning around it. Spike's eyes widened as he felt the last of his control slipping. If she did that one more time…

She did. And she added a swirl of her tongue, too.

"Buffy…baby, please. Fuck me, kitten. Fuck me good and hard."

Buffy smiled in triumph, loving that she could bring him to this. He was pulling against the scarves, his hips thrusting desperately towards her. She reached down beside the couch and picked the condom up from where she'd dropped it, ripping it from the package and sliding it down his length.

She poised herself over the top, letting the thick, weeping head slid inside her before she stopped, looking down at him. "This what you wanted?"

Spike groaned. His Buffy had definitely found her vixen side. He flexed his hands in their bonds, wanting to touch her heated flesh, but getting off from being at her mercy like this at the same time. "More. Please, Buffy, more… Need you so bad, pet."

Oh yeah, Buffy thought. This was definitely something she was enjoying. She lowered herself a little further, taking in another inch before looking down at him with wide, mock-innocent eyes. "Is that what you wanted?"

"Oh fuck, more… Take it all in, kitten. Take all my cock in that tight little pussy of yours…"

His words went right through her, and Buffy dropped down on him, crying out as he filled her so completely. Even as wet and ready as she'd been, he felt enormous inside of her, stretching her to her limits. She fell into a fast rhythm almost immediately, grinding her clit against Spike's pelvis with every downward thrust. Soon, she was riding him in an almost frenzy, cries and moans ripped from her throat.

Spike watched her through eyes glazed with lust. She was gorgeous, her head tossed back with her long, dark hair spilling down her back, tickling his legs. Bound as he was, he could do nothing but enjoy the show, watching her as she rode him to her own pleasure.

Suddenly Buffy stilled, then screamed as her hips bucked frantically. Her inner muscles squeezed him almost painfully as she came, and it was more than Spike could take. He came hard inside of her, his hands straining at his bonds until his whole body went limp.

Buffy collapsed on top of him, the only sound in the room that of their harsh, uneven breaths. Finally, Spike spoke.

"Uh, pet…you think maybe you could untie me?"

*** *** ***

Buffy walked out of the bathroom, toweling her recently-washed hair. Her gaze drifted over to the couch, and she blushed a bright red. Had she honestly tied Spike up and ridden him like a prized stallion? What the hell had gotten into her?

Spike walked out of the bathroom then, a towel slung low against his hips. Oh yeah… That's what had gotten into her. Her blush faded as she focused on the sight in front of her. A drop of water rolled down his chest, and she found herself wanting to lick it off.

That was one hell of a man. And he was hers. Could it get any yummier?

"Whatcha thinkin', luv?" Spike asked.

"How damn sexy you are," Buffy purred, licking her lips as she looked him up and down. Yeah, he'd officially turned her into a little lust bunny…

"Glad you finally decided to notice."

"Oh, I noticed a long time ago, buddy. I noticed way back at the wedding."

"Ha! I knew it." Spike smiled at her for a moment, before his expression got suddenly serious. "Buffy, what are we going to tell our parents?"

Buffy frowned. Parents were not exactly something she wanted to think about right now. "We're not," she said.

"We're not going to tell them? Anything?"

"Nope. Not a damn thing," Buffy replied. "Not like my mother pays any attention to me anyway. Well, unless she's calling to gripe at me about something."

Spike took a deep breath, and then let it out slowly. "I don't know about you, but I plan on this lasting a long time. And being the sort of relationship that would be a bit difficult to hide from family members…"

Buffy sighed. "I know. And me, too. I just… Mom'll freak. I know she's started thinking of you in a son sort of way recently, and us together will just creep her out. And I doubt your father will jump up and down at the idea. They'll make things all stressful, and I don't want us to be stressful. I want us to be happy."

"If you don't want them to know, then I won't tell them," Spike said. "But they're going to find out sooner or later, and it'll be a bigger deal if they find out we've been hiding it."

"I know, but just…not now, all right? Later?"

Spike knew "no" wasn't a word he could say easily to her—if at all. "Fine. But get used to the idea of having to tell them."

"I will."

*** *** ***

Sorry I had to take a little break from this fic for a while. I had some personal reasons for it. But I'm working on it again now, and no, it's not near being finished. Buffy and Spike still have a lot to work though, and contrary to what some reviewers seemed to think, I'm not planning just to rehash the same old thing, or cause problems just for the sake of angst. Nor is there nothing left that I can possibly tell, as a few reviewers who apparently fancy themselves mind readers seemed to think… I have a story I wanted to tell, and it isn't finished yet. I've got a lot of ups and downs planned, and I hope you'll enjoy it.

It's been a while since this fic has been updated, and hopefully, I haven't lost all my readers. So please, let me know if you're still with me here, and I'll work on getting out the next chapter a whole lot sooner.