When Spike came back into the living room, Buffy was seated on the couch, her hands folded in her lap and her back rigid. She turned sharply at the sound of his footsteps on the hardwood floor. "Is she gone?"

"She's gone," Spike assured her as he came around to join her on the couch. He reached out and took Buffy's hand. "You sure you're okay?"

Buffy nodded. "She wasn't violent or anything. You don't think she would be later, do you?"

Spike shook his head. "Eve doesn't really like to get her hands dirty. If she does anything, it'll be something less direct." He shrugged. "But don't worry about her. She's not important." He frowned. "But she did succeed in killing the mood, didn't she."

"Little bit, yeah," Buffy admitted.

Spike stood, then took both of Buffy's hands in his to pull her up with him. "Come with me. I want to show you something."

Buffy followed Spike over to the other side of the large living room to a sliding glass door. They stepped out onto a balcony, a clear view of the moonlit ocean in front of them.

"Spike, this is beautiful," Buffy said as she walked over to the railing and looked over.

"It's what really sold me on the house." Spike came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I like to come out here to write."

"I can see where it would be inspiring."

"I thought about you a lot when I was out here, too," Spike told her, then leaned in to kiss the top of her head. "I used to sit here and wish you were with me."

Buffy turned to face him, her arms going around him. "Now I am."

"Now you are." Spike kissed her, savoring the taste of her, the feel of her in his arms again. The waves crashed to the shore, the salt air blew around them, and all their troubles, all the pain the last three years had brought seemed to melt away.

Spike brought Buffy over to one of the deck chairs, where he sat down before pulling her into his lap, so she was facing him, her knees on either side of his legs. Their hands roamed as the continued to kiss, Buffy's undoing the buttons of his shirt while his reached under her skirt to caress her bare bottom.

"Do you want to go back into the house?" Spike asked, his words followed by a gasp as Buffy's nails trailed down his chest, over his nipples.

Buffy shook her head. "I like it out here."

"I'm going to have to be inside you soon," Spike murmured against her skin, his lips trailing over her collarbone.

"I know." Buffy ground down against his erection, feeling the hard ridges through the leather. He groaned and she whimpered. "The sooner the better, Spike…"

Spike reached behind her and undid the clasp of her top, letting it fall open to expose her breasts. Her nipples hardened from both the night air and her arousal, and Spike leaned in to take one in his mouth, his hand caressing the other. "Still so perfect, baby," he moaned before suckling her again, laving her firm breast with his tongue.

"Spike…" Buffy whimpered, her hips bucking. "Now…please…"

He slipped his hand between their bodies to open his pants, sighing in relief as his erection finally sprung free. Buffy raised herself up on her knees and pulled her dress to her waist as Spike took hold of his cock and kept it steady for her to lower herself again.

They cried out in unison as she slid down slowly on top of him, her three years of abstinence making it an incredibly tight fit. Still, she was determined to take everything he had to offer, and soon their bodies were flush against each other, Spike's cock filling Buffy completely.

The couple stilled, their foreheads meeting as they panted in exertion, her from taking all of him into her tight pussy and him from the control it took not to thrust into her wildly. Soon, they pulled back, their eyes meeting. Something akin to giddiness rose up inside of her, and Buffy smiled. Spike reached out and stroked her cheek as he smiled back.

"I missed you," Buffy said as she nuzzled against his hand.

"I missed you, too."

They began to move then, the crashing of the waves setting their pace. Spike's hands held on to her hips as hers gripped his shoulders, keeping their rhythm steady.

With a gasp, Buffy threw her head back, her eyes closed as her long, blonde hair slid back and forth over Spike thighs. He started pushing harder inside of her with each thrust, listening as Buffy's cries and moans became more frantic.

Suddenly, she pitched herself forward again, their eyes locking as she rode him harder, wringing shudders out of both of them. Spike slid one of his hands from her hips down beneath the bunched folds of her dress to find her clit, rubbing circles against it with his thumb. Buffy's breath hitched, her movements becoming more erratic as she grew closer to orgasm.

Spike knew he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer, the knowledge that he was back inside of Buffy alone enough to drive him dangerously close to the edge. Touching her now healed his heart in a way nothing else could, filled it until he felt as if it could burst.

Their eyes locked again. The depth of what he saw there warmed him fully, and he said to her through ragged breaths, "I love you."

Buffy gasped then cried out as her orgasm rocketed through her, her whole body trembling. The feel of her pussy strangling his cock was all it took to send Spike over with her, and his hips moved up off the chair as he exploded inside of her.

Buffy slumped against his chest, panting heavily. Spike ran his hand shakily down her back, and Buffy kissed him at the junction of his neck and shoulders.

"I love you, too."

Spike chuckled lightly as he tightened his grip on her. "How did I live without this?" he wondered aloud as he pressed gentle kisses against her hair.

"I was asking myself the same thing," Buffy admitted. Slowly, she pulled up, a small grin tugging at her mouth.

"So how about you show me that bed of yours, huh?"

Spike grinned back. "More than happy to oblige, pet."

*** *** ***


Spike's bedroom was just as gorgeous as everything else she'd seen of his house, and Buffy took it all in with wide eyes. The centerpiece of the room was a huge four-poster bed, done in red and black.

"Like it, pet?" Spike asked as he came up behind her, noticing where her eyes were directed.

"Mmm…yeah," Buffy replied, leaning into Spike and reaching up to wrap her arm around him. "Looks like a place I could stay for a while."

"Good, because I don't plan to let you out of it for quite some time," Spike said, thrusting his rapidly-reemerging erecting against her bottom.

Buffy arched her neck as she put her hand against the back of his head, guiding him down to kiss her. Spike did so without hesitation, his tongue delving into her mouth, tasting her.

Needing to breathe again, Buffy broke away from Spike's lips and turned back around to face him. His hair was mussed from her fingers, his eyes dark with desire, and the sight of him made her tremble. He'd refastened his pants before they'd come into the house, but his shirt was still open, giving Buffy a glimpse of his chest. She was unable to keep herself from rubbing her hands down his taut skin, her nails raking across the muscles of his abdomen.

She looked up at him with an impish grin as her hands stopped at the waistband of his pants. Spike looked down at her, eyebrow raised as if in challenge, and Buffy had never been one to back away from a challenge. She cupped his erection in her hand, molding the leather over his skin as she squeezed just hard enough to make him groan.

"You like that, baby?" Buffy asked as she continued to massage his cock through his pants.

"God, yes… Buffy…" Spike moaned, thrusting his hips slightly.

Buffy grinned at him before she fell to her knees, making Spike suck in a breath of anticipation. She opened his pants, then reached in to pull his cock out into her hands and stroked it firmly. Spike looked down at her, his eyes locking with hers.

"I wonder if you taste as good as I remember," Buffy said teasingly as she ran her finger along the large vein of his cock.

"Only one way to find out," Spike replied, his tongue curling behind his teeth.

Buffy responded by licking the underside of his cock before swirling her tongue around the head and bringing it into her mouth. Spike cried out in pleasure, his hand coming down to grip her shoulder to keep himself steady.

It had been years since she'd done this, but it seemed as familiar as ever now, the taste, the scent of him awakening something inside of her she'd had to keep dormant for three long years. She took him into her mouth hungrily, moaning with delight as his cock slid in and out of her mouth. It amazed her to realize how much she'd missed this. Spike's entire body trembled as he fought to keep control enough to at least stay upright, and the only sounds coming from him were incoherent grunts and groans. She loved that she could do this to him, could make his entire world centered on the wet heat of her mouth.

Spike opened his eyes and looked down to meet Buffy's gaze again. She grinned around his cock before she took him as far down her throat as she could and moaned. Spike gasped, knowing if he didn't stop her now, he was going to finish before he wanted things to be over.

As much as he'd always loved coming in her mouth, he wanted to come inside of her pussy again. He'd spent too much time denied that. He pulled himself out of Buffy's mouth, the pout she gave him in response almost enough to make him lose control and thrust right back inside. Instead, he pulled her back to her feet and kissed her until she was panting.

"Get on the bed, luv," Spike said, his voice rough with passion.

Buffy immediately did as he asked, lying on her back with one leg propped up and her head turned towards him. "You gonna join me?" she asked.

Spike took in the sight of her and shivered. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be," he replied before he stalked towards the bed and climbed on top of her.

Buffy curled her leg around his as he kissed her, his hand trailing up the bottom of her dress to stroke her wet folds. Suddenly, Spike sat up on his knees, and the eyes he turned on her now were almost black with passion.

"I want you naked," he told her, his tongue coming out to run sensuously over his lips.

He didn't have to tell Buffy twice… She scooted back far enough that she could sit up, undid the back of her dress, then pulled it up over her head, leaving her clad in nothing but her boots. Spike lifted one of her legs, running his hand down its leather casing. "You wore these for me, didn't you, kitten?"

Buffy nodded. "I know how much they turn you on."

"They do, pet. I always loved fucking you with your boots around my waist."

Buffy trembled at his words and his voice. How did this man get so incredibly sexy?

His hand went to the zipper of her boot, and he slowly slid it down. "Though tonight, when I make love to you, I don't want anything between us."

His tone had become tender, his eyes showing both love and lust, and Buffy felt herself tear up. She was so grateful for this second chance with him, grateful that the mistakes they'd made the first time around hadn't ruined everything they had between them.

Once Spike had removed her shoes, he stood up long enough to strip off his own clothes, then joined Buffy on the bed, covering her body with his.

"I love you so much, Buffy," he whispered against her ear before kissing her gently against her jaw.

"I love you, too," Buffy replied, running her hands across his back.

Spike pulled up enough to look into her eyes as he slid inside of her, filling her again. Buffy gasped in pleasure as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

She didn't think she could ever have him close enough…

He leaned in and captured her mouth again, kissing her slowly as he steadily pumped his hips. He was surrounded by her, drowning in her, and still he wanted more. He never wanted to stop touching her, never wanted to have her ripped away from him again.

With her touch, she made him whole.

Time lost its meaning as they moved, bodies writhing in perfect rhythm. They stayed locked in a sensual embrace, knowing nothing but each other until pleasure came crashing down and washed over them together.

*** *** ***


Am I starting to make up for the long separation?

Please remember to review!