Buffy smiled contentedly as she lay in Spike's arms, silk sheets pulled up around them. Her body still hummed with the afterglow of what they'd just shared, and she couldn't remember a time in the past three years when she'd been happier.

Spike's fingers ran through her hair, and she arched into his touch like a cat, her chin nuzzling his chest. "Do you have anywhere to be tomorrow?" Spike asked her, the vibrations from his voice rumbling through Buffy.

"No." Buffy looked up, meeting Spike's eyes. "Can I stay here?"

"Do you want to?"

Buffy nodded. "I do."

"Well, that's a relief, because it would've been a bloody hassle to have to keep you tied to the bed all day." He smirked. "Though I wouldn't mind it for a little while."

"I wouldn't mind either," Buffy replied with a giggle.

Spike's hand moved from her hair to her cheek, and he tilted her face up, meeting her eyes in the dim light of his bedroom. "I can't believe you're really here, pet. I keep expecting to wake up, or just have you dissolve or something."

"I know." Buffy smiled softly at him. "It feels like the best dream I've had in three years." She yelped as she felt Spike's other hand reach around and pinch her on the bottom. "Hey! What was that for?"

"To check and see if this was a dream."

"You're supposed to pinch yourself for that."

Spike grinned. "Yeah, but your arse is just so bloody pinchable." To emphasize his point, he pinched it again.

"Spike! Stop that," Buffy said, though the corner of her lips were twitching as she fought to keep from smiling.

"Make me," Spike said, his eyebrow raised in challenge.

"Oh, I can make you," Buffy replied, a mischievous glint in her eyes before she attacked his sides, tickling him as he squirmed to get away.

"Oi now! That's not fair," Spike said between laughs.

"It is so fair," Buffy insisted, her tickling continued.

"Oh yeah," Spike replied before coming after her, tickling Buffy's sides as well.

"Hey! Now that's not fair," Buffy cried out as she tried in vain to escape his fingers.

"All's fair in love and war and all that rot, pet," Spike replied, his tickling continuing.

"That so?" Buffy asked before she suddenly broke free of Spike and slipped under the sheets.

"What are you…" Spike stopped short when he felt her warm mouth surrounding him. "Okay, now that's cheating."

Buffy's head popped back out. "Does that mean you want me to stop?"

"Oh no. By all means, carry on."

Buffy ducked out of sight again, and Spike groaned as her mouth resumed its task, one hand twisting the base of his cock while the other squeezed his balls. She'd always been good at this, and Spike noted she hadn't lost her touch by falling out of practice. Within minutes, he was fighting the urge to come again, despite the fact he already had twice that night.

Spike lifted the sheet up, almost wishing for a moment that he hadn't, since the sight of what she as doing made staying in control even more difficult. He took a deep, shuddering breath, then tapped her on the shoulder. She looked up at him, mouth still wrapped around his cock, and he had to thrust into her one more time before he said, "Get up here and ride me, kitten."

More than happy to oblige, Buffy slid up the length of his body then sat up so she was straddling his waist. She swirled her thumb around the tip of his cock, a smirk on her face as she looked up and asked him, "Does this thing ever get tired?"

"Not when you're around," Spike replied. "Now hop on."

Buffy chuckled, but didn't protest, as ready to have Spike inside of her as he was to be inside. She lowered herself onto his erection, moaning as he filled her to the hilt, stretching her to her limits.

As soon as she'd adjusted, Buffy started moving, not bothering to start out slow and languid. She wanted to drive Spike over the edge, wanted to prove to herself just how wild she could still make him. Buffy squeezed his cock rhythmically with her internal muscles as she rode him, loving the sounds it wrested from him.

She leaned forward, her hips still pumping as she licked up his chest and neck to his ear. She nibbled on the lobe before she whispered, "Like that, baby?"

"God yes," Spike groaned, thrusting his hips up to meet hers. "Fuck…you're so bloody good."

His words filled her with a sense of feminine pride, assuring her that he hadn't found something he liked better in the years they'd been apart. She sat back up, scraping her nails along his chest as she did.

Then, a wicked thought popped into her head, and Buffy couldn't help but act on it.

Spike's eyes flew open as Buffy began tickling his sides yet again. "Oi now!"

Buffy giggled, then feigned innocence. "What?" she asked, her expression puzzled.

"Oh, now you've asked for it, missy," Spike replied before flipping them over. He pinned Buffy's hands above her head with one of his as he began to pound into her hard.

"Oh god," Buffy groaned, her eyes rolling back in her head at the strength of his thrusts.

"Like that, don't you," Spike said, his voice deep and husky.

"Yeah… Spike!" Buffy shouted his name as he pushed in deeper, hitting her just right.

Suddenly, he stilled, and Buffy blinked, trying to discern through her lust-filled haze what had just happened. "Huh?"

Spike smirked down at her. "It looked like you were about to come, luv. Not sure I should let that happen, you being such a bad girl with the tickling and all."

Buffy pouted. "But I wanna."

Any willpower Spike may have had to tease her disappeared the moment she pouted, and he resumed his hard, deep thrusts. Buffy grunted beneath him, her body taut as her orgasm rapidly approached.

Spike reached between them with his free hand and twisted her clit, giving Buffy the last little push she needed. She screamed his name when she came, her body spasming uncontrollably beneath him as the feel of her pussy squeezing his cock like a vice pulled Spike over with her.

Finally, he collapsed on top of her, sated.

*** *** ***


When she woke, Buffy had a smile on her face. Sunlight trickled in through the blinds, and Buffy's smile grew as she watched Spike sleep.

She felt…calm. The pain and anguish she'd felt spending three years away from Spike was over now, and she was back in his arms where she belonged. Buffy stretched, wincing at the soreness she felt, but welcoming the ache at the same time. It was a tangible reminder of what had gone on the night before, and she couldn't find anything but joy in that.

Soon, Spike's eyes fluttered open as well, and a smile came to his own lips as he saw her. "Mornin', cutie," he said, his voice husky from sleep.

"Mornin', sexy," Buffy replied, making Spike smile more.

Spike brushed Buffy's hair away from her face. "Last night was…well, I don't think there's a word strong enough. Having you back… This means everything to me."

"Me, too," Buffy told him. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you, too." Spike kissed her forehead, letting his lips linger against her skin for a moment before he pulled away. "I won't do anything to chase you away again."

"Spike, you didn't…"

He put a finger to her lips, silencing her. "It wasn't all you, pet. I spent a long time being angry with you. It was easier that way, easier than letting myself hurt as much as I wanted to. But the blame for our break-up doesn't rest all on your shoulders, and I don't want you to think you've got to carry it. I was an alcoholic, Buffy, and I was acting like a complete arsehole. My drinking was completely out of hand, and the way I acted with that bloke at the hospital was inexcusable."

"But I ruined things when I made you leave," Buffy said, her voice small.

"They were already buggered. We probably could've fixed things, but neither one of us was trying." Spike ran his hand down her cheek. "As much as it hurt, maybe we needed some time apart. Maybe three years was a bit excessive, but I doubt we'll ever take what we have for granted again."

Spike wiped away the tear that ran down Buffy's face. "I know with blinding clarity what life without you is like now. And yeah, I made it through these past three years, but I really don't want to live the rest of my life so…"

"Empty?" Buffy supplied for him when he trailed off.

He smiled softly at her. "Yeah, empty."

"Like…like there was just nothing in the spot where your heart should be."

"Yeah, like that." Spike cupped Buffy's face in his hands, looking at her for a moment with an intensity that made her tremble. Then, he was kissing her, healing her with his mouth.

Healing them both.

Soon, Spike rolled her over and pushed inside of her body, needing more contact than just the kiss. Buffy winced, still sore from the vigorous activities from the night before after so many years with nothing, but she didn't protest. Instead, she wrapped him in her arms and held him close as Spike slid in and out of her with shallow thrusts.

He was careful with her, aware of her tender state, and kept their lovemaking gentle, easy. Buffy gasped and sighed beneath him with pleasure, her hands caressing the muscles of his back as they flexed under her touch.

They kissed again, their tongue dueling in an attempt to mimic the action of the lower halves of their bodies, making Buffy feel light-headed. Everything with Spike had always been so raw, so passionate, and even this soft morning lovemaking was no exception. Spike felt so much, and he poured it all into every touch, breaking down all her carefully-constructed walls until she was as lost in emotion as he was.

Their mouths broke apart, and Spike buried his face in the crook of her neck, the motion of his hips gaining speed, though he was still careful not to hurt her. Buffy's hand slid up to rest at the back of his head, stroking his soft hair as she turned to whisper in his ear all the things she didn't want to be afraid to say.

She needed him.

She loved him.

She never wanted to let go again.


Spike groaned, his hips pitching forward, then stilling as he shook above her in orgasm. The feel of him coming inside of her was enough to push Buffy over as well, and she gasped his name as she came.

He rolled them over, cradling Buffy against his chest as he stroked her back and hair with a shaky hand. "I didn't hurt you, did I, luv?" he asked after taking a few moments to catch his breath. "I could tell you were a little tender."

Buffy shook her head. "No, I'm okay. I am a little achy though. We really went at it like crazed weasels last night."

Spike chuckled and kissed the top her head. "We have three years to make up for."

"I know. And if it was up to me, we'd have non-stop sex for days, but I don't think that's humanly possible." Buffy paused, her nose wrinkling. "And I'm all sticky."

"Well, I can take care of the sticky and the achy." Spike got up from the bed, making Buffy whimper in protest until he picked her up and cradled her in his arms.

"Where are we going?" Buffy asked as he carried her off.

Spike opened up a door on the far side of the room and pointed inside. "There."

Buffy's eyes followed his finger to the large, Jacuzzi tub in his very nice bathroom. "Ooo…I like," Buffy said, grinning.

"I thought you would. Now come on, let's get you all nice and cleaned up."

*** *** ***


To answer two questions posed numerous times in reviews:

Yes, Buffy is still on the Pill. Why didn't she go off it after three years of abstinence? Well, I put it in as a plot device so I wouldn't have to have them reaching for condoms every single time they have sex in the first place, and honestly, I didn't feel like removing that plot device now. They are not in the point in their relationship where a baby would be a good idea—something they're both aware of. Buffy clearly prepared for the possibility of sex with Spike—no underwear, leather boots—so let's go on the assumption she took care of the baby-making end of the act, too.

As for paparazzi hiding in the bushes outside his house… I'm not saying it's impossible for them to get a shot of his balcony, but the back of his house is high up and overlooking a private beach. There aren't "bushes" right on the other side of the balcony. Spike's not being reckless, he simply knows they'd have to not only trespass onto private property, but they'd have to be very creative in hiding with their cameras. And no, Eve wouldn't have hidden cameras around either—as far as she knew when she went over there, she would be the one having sex with Spike that night, and she certainly isn't going to risk a sex tape being leaked.

I hope that cleared everything up! Please take a moment to review.