Spike's cock was hard against her bottom as Buffy leaned against him in the large bathtub, but neither of them pushed for anything past the relaxing soak they were currently enjoying.

In the past, their more rigorous bouts of sexual activity had made Buffy a little sore and limpy, but after the three year drought she'd just put an end to, she was wondering if she was ever going to get her legs to close completely again.

Not that that had stopped her this morning, nor did she have any illusions of the two of them keeping their hands off each other for the rest of the day.

Still, now it felt good to just be in his arms, letting the warm water rush over them from the tub's Jacuzzi jets. After so much time spent away from him, this had to be heaven.

"Happy, luv?" Spike asked her, the rumble of his voice making her eyes flutter open, from where they'd slid shut in bliss.

Happy? She was beyond "happy" at the moment, and she let him know as much.

She turned slightly to face him, smiling gently as she did. "Everything's perfect right now, Spike. I can't remember another time in my life when I felt this good."

Spike smiled back, his heart swelling at her words as well as the love he could see so clearly in her eyes. "Me either, pet. Having you back… Everything's right again."

Buffy tilted her head and Spike took the invitation to kiss her, Their lips slid gently across each other, the mood far from hurried even as Spike's hands came up to caress the underside of her breasts.

Why rush now, when they had the rest of their lives to spend together?

His hands trailed slowly down her body, over her abdomen, grazing the soft curls between her legs before they stopped against her thighs, gently kneading her sore leg muscles. Buffy sighed in contentment against his mouth, her body feeling almost weightless between his soothing touches and the flow of the water around them.

Slowly, Buffy began to warm more, just the feel of Spike's hands against her skin enough to stir the fire inside of her. His mouth broke away from hers to kiss her shoulder and neck, then eventually stopped at her ear to lick and nibble at the lobe. Buffy whimpered, and Spike's cock twitched against her bottom.

"Are you too sore for me, luv?"

Buffy shook her head, his voice alone almost enough to make her melt. "Never…"

Spike turned her in his arms so they were face to face and eased her down the length of his cock, fully aware of her tender state. When their bodies were flush against each other, they moaned in unison, reveling in the connection. No matter what had happened between them, this was right.

Buffy's head dropped to his shoulder as Spike's hands caressed her back, his hips moving evenly as he thrust in and out of her beneath the water's surface.

She didn't think he'd ever been this gentle with her before. His movements were barely stirring the water around them, and yet he was touching every part of her, stroking so deeply until she could feel nothing but full.

Spike's hand moved up to caress her damp hair, stroking from the top of her head all the way down to the ends. "Tell me how I feel to you, kitten," Spike pleaded, his voice rumbling beside Buffy's ear.

Buffy opened her mouth to respond, but blushed, her head dipping further against him. While Spike's dirty talk always made her pulse jump, she'd never been as comfortable with saying the things herself, although she had a few times in the heat of the moment.

But this time wasn't like those, and she couldn't seem to make her mouth say those sorts of things. "I…you…"

"It's all right, luv," Spike coaxed her. "It doesn't have to be nasty. Just tell me how you feel."

"I…it's good, Spike…"

"Yeah? Can you feel me inside of you, Buffy? All snug in your tight lil' quim?"

"Yes…" Buffy swallowed, her eyes rolling back as Spike thrust up again. "I'm so full with you inside."

"That's it, baby. Talk to me just like that…"

Buffy swallowed. "There's not a part you're not touching, you're…oh…" She trailed off as Spike swiveled his hips, changing his angle and intensifying the pleasure he was already giving her.

"That the spot, sweetheart?"

"Yeah…right…right there, Spike."

Buffy panted, her forehead resting at the crook of Spike's neck as his thrusts increased in tempo, though they stayed steady and gentle. The slight curve at the head of his cock allowed him to push repeatedly against her g-spot, making the pressure inside of her build.

"Look at me, Buffy," Spike said, his voice breaking through the haze that was building around her. "I want to see those pretty green eyes of yours while I'm thrusting inside of you."

Buffy lifted her head, the eyes he'd wished to see slightly glassy. Spike smiled tenderly at her, his thumb grazing over her cheek as their gazes locked. "You're everything to me, Buffy," Spike told her as his hand flattened out to cup her face. "This, here with you, this is all I'll ever need."

His words, the intensity of his emotion, made tears spring to her eyes. "Spike, I…"

"Shh. Just tell me you love me."

"I love you."

Spike pulled her lips to his, kissing her deeply. Buffy gasped, her eyes fluttering shut again as he slipped almost completely out of her only to thrust home in a powerful surge. She came apart in his arms as she trembled with the force of her orgasm, Spike's mouth still firm against hers, even as she felt him release inside of her.

Gasping, Buffy fell against his shoulder, her body continuing to shake even as Spike's softening cock slipped out of her. He kissed her hair and then her shoulder, his hand stroking her back.

When he felt that his own legs were strong enough, Spike stood and helped Buffy out of the tub. She leaned against him, her trembles now partially to blame on the chill of the air against her damp skin. Spike led her over to a stack of fluffy, oversized towels, running one quickly over her hair before he wrapped it around her body, rubbing it over her skin to warm her up.

Buffy looked up at him, her expression still dazed. "I…" she tried to speak, to tell him what the moment they'd shared had meant to her, but she couldn't find the words.

She didn't need to. Spike smiled at her, his hand against her face. "I know, luv. Me, too."

Buffy smiled back, and Spike grabbed a second towel, drying himself off before he wrapped it snugly around his waist, then lifted Buffy off her feet and carried her into the bedroom and back to the bed, sitting her down on the edge. He found a comb on his nightstand, then joined her, picking her back up long enough to get her situated between his legs.

As he began running the comb through her hair, Buffy's eyes drifted shut and she murmured in contentment. He gently worked through the tangles, careful not to hurt her, and she thought back to all the times he'd done this for her in the past.

Before, it had seemed like such a little thing. But now, after three years without him, just the simple act of him combing her hair meant so much more.

When he finished, Spike set the comb down on the bed and kissed the top of her head. "You're all tangle-free now, gorgeous."

"Mmm…thank you," Buffy said, leaning against him. She yawned, then looked up. "I don’t know if I'm more hungry or sleepy. You wore me out last night and this morning, you stud, you."

Spike chuckled. "How about this, then. I'll go fix us something to eat, and you can lie down in here and get a little more rest. That work for you?"

Buffy nodded. "Uh huh."

"Good." Spike stood with her again and carried her up to the top of the bed, where he put her down and tucked the covers up around her. "I'll be back soon, baby," he promised as he kissed her forehead.

Buffy smiled at him sleepily as her eyes closed, her body curling up under his blankets. She felt safe, warm, and completely cherished.

Spike kissed her one more time before he walked away to see what he could do in the way of breakfast.

*** *** ***


Buffy had been drifting peacefully somewhere between waking and dreaming in Spike's bed when she felt him move in beside her, his hand going around her waist as he kissed her shoulder. She murmured happily, a smile on her face when she leaned back against him.

"Are you ready to eat, luv, or do you need to sleep some more?"

"Eat," Buffy replied. "My stomach's all grumbly."

"Well, there's an omelet waiting for you downstairs that should take care of that."

Buffy's eyes lit up. "Ooh…really? I love omelets."

Spike chuckled and brushed a kiss against her temple. "I know, pet. I remembered. I added extra cheese and everything."

"You're the bestest boyfriend ever."

"That so?" Spike asked, his eyebrow arched. "So maybe I should've just plied you with cheese years ago?"

"Would've been worth a shot," Buffy answered with a teasing grin.

"Well, nice to know now you're so easy. I'll have to keep that in mind."

"You do that." Buffy tilted her head back and kissed him softly, letting her lips linger for a moment as she savored how he felt, how he tasted. How had she lived without this feeling?

"All right, up with you now before we start in again and then you pass out from lack of food in your system," Spike said as they broke apart.

"So we have to go build up energy stores for more sex?" Buffy asked, grinning at him.

Spike laughed. "Insatiable little minx. I haven't made you bowlegged yet?"

Buffy shrugged. "I could be bowleggeder."

"Well, in that case, let's definitely get you fed," Spike said as he rolled off the bed. He lifted her up from under the covers, cradling her against his chest.

"You gonna carry me around?" Buffy asked as her arms wrapped around him.

"Yep. Gotta give those pretty legs a rest for all that time they'll spend up in the air later," Spike replied, wagging his eyebrows.

"Promises, promises," Buffy teased, shaking her head.

Spike's eyes grew smoldering, his expression a leer. "You know it is, baby." He ran one hand down the side of her arm, letting it graze against her bare chest. "It's been so long…" His head dipped, his teeth and lips moving against her neck. "Gotta mark you as mine again."

His words, his tone, were so possessive that Buffy knew as a modern woman of the 21st Century, she should be protesting. Instead, she groaned, a rush of moisture between her legs. "Spike…" she gasped, her tone a plea, though even she wasn't sure if she was asking for mercy or something else.

Spike didn't give her mercy. Breakfast forgotten for the time being, he tossed her back on the bed, her legs dangling over the edge for just a moment before he grabbed them and hoisted them up over his hips, showing her he did indeed keep his promises. His left hand went to the front of his jeans, where he made quick work of the buttons, then pulled out his cock. He stroked it quickly, bringing it back to full hardness. His kept his eyes on Buffy, watching as she watched him, her pink tongue darting out to moisten her lips.

He leaned in, rubbing the tip of his cock against her wet folds, loving the way it made her gasp, then moan low in her throat. "Do you want me inside, baby?" Spike asked, his voice dropping to the deep octave that always made Buffy melt.

"Yes, please…" Buffy begged. Already, she was desperate for him, as if they hadn't already made love over and over again both that morning and the night before. "I need you."

"Do you, Buffy?" he asked, a note of insecurity there, mixed in with the desire.

Buffy didn't miss it. She locked her eyes with his. "Yes. I'll always need you, Spike. Always."

Her fingers grasped the edge of the bed as he slid into her, yelling her name as he did. She felt so tight, so hot around him, and Spike wanted to pound into her, to give himself that physical reminder that she was his again. However, he knew she'd been sore that morning, and his desire came after her comfort.

"I want to take you hard, kitten," Spike told her, his eyes almost back with lust. "Can I do that?"

At his words, Buffy's brain all but shut off, and she surprised herself by actually managing a nod. Spike reached under her, his hands cupping her bottom to lift her up at an angle, then began to move, quickly setting a fast, hard pace.

Buffy knew if she had any sense at all, she wouldn't be doing this. She was still tender and her muscles ached, telling her she needed to slow things down, work back up to the all day shag-a-thons she and Spike had once indulged in. But her body was presently making a much more convincing argument than her mind, so she surrendered herself to walking funny for days as she arched her back, moaning loudly with Spike's every thrust.

Her eyes had closed on their own accord when he'd started, but Buffy opened them now, looking up at Spike standing above her. His head was thrown back, his every muscle straining as he thrust in and out of her with wild abandon, and Buffy was struck by just how beautiful he really was.

God, the man was perfect…

Suddenly, his eyes snapped open, and he looked at her, so much lust directed towards her Buffy gasped. Her body trembled, balanced on the edge of frustration and bliss.

"This is where you belong, Buffy," Spike said, his voice surprisingly even given the fast movement of his hips. "You belong with me. Tell me you know that. Tell me you understand."

Buffy swallowed, her mouth dry. "I…I know, Spike. I know."

"Did you miss this?" Spike asked her with a twist of his hips that made her cry out. "Did you lay awake at night, alone in your bed, and wish I was inside you?"

"Yes…" she told him, her body tensing further. Before, in the bathtub, had been about reconnecting, about reunion. It had been tender, loving. But this…this was about reclamation. Spike was making sure she was his again, marking her to soothe his own fears.

"Say it, Buffy. Say it now."

She didn't have to ask what he meant. She knew him so well, knew him like he was an extension of herself.

"I love you."

At her words, Spike shouted, a wordless cry as he slammed into her hard one more time then held, his cock jerking inside of her as his orgasm began. Buffy was seconds behind him, and she scratched at the sheets, her head thrashing from side to side as she came violently.

As his orgasm subsided, Spike's legs began to tremble, and he wasn't able to stop himself from sinking down to the ground, Buffy sliding off the bed to go with him, straddling his bent legs as they sat on the floor. She rested her head against his shoulder, panting as she struggled to catch her breath.

After a moment, she giggled. "What's so funny, luv?" Spike asked, his hand stroking her back.

"And you said my legs didn't work. You couldn't even keep yourself upright."

Spike laughed with her. "They were working."

Buffy pulled back, searching his face for a moment before she met his eyes. "I am yours, Spike. Completely yours. Always."

"I know, baby." He leaned in, his lips trembling as he kissed her brow. "Come on, let's get cleaned up so we can eat reheated omelet."

With a soft chuckle from Buffy, they helped each other to their feet.

*** *** ***


Yeah, I know the last three chapters have been like all sex, but they won't knock it off. I really tried to get them out of the bedroom this time, but nope, it was a no go. Sorry if you're bored with all the gratuitous smut…

Please review!