Spike stood at the edge of the bed, looking at Buffy as she lay there, her skin glowing under the pale moonlight. She looked like…

She looked like she was where she belonged.

She crooked her finger and he crawled up the bed to her, reminding Buffy of a big, jungle cat. He was gorgeous, sensual, and all hers.

And he also obviously had something on his mind.

"What is it, baby?" she asked, her hand coming up to stroke his face.

He nuzzled against her touch, reminding her even more of a cat. "I was just thinking about something," he replied.

"I know, I could tell," she told him. "Care to share it with me?"

Spike looked down at her and met her eyes. Yesterday, he would've been afraid to ask this. Today, he knew he didn't need to be afraid anymore, not with her.

This was it. This was forever.

"I want you to move in with me."

She smiled and he couldn't help but smile back. "I thought you'd never ask."

"Dawn's welcome, too—if she wants to, that is."

"Somehow, I don't think she'll be adverse to the idea," Buffy replied. She put her hand on the back of his head and guided it down until their lips were almost touching. "But right now, I want to think about something other than Dawn."

Their lips met then, the kiss slow, but with the promise of more passion to come. Spike's hands caressed her chilled, damp skin, heating it under his expert touch and making her whimper into his mouth.

"I have to taste you," he said when they finally broke apart for air.

Buffy's legs slid open. "You won't hear any complaints from me."

Spike moved down her body sensuously, marking his trail with wet kisses and soft nips. When he reached the apex of her thighs, he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, relishing the richness of her scent.

Buffy trembled at the erotic sight.

Then, his eyes snapped back open, locking with hers, and she trembled even more.

He started slowly, subjecting her to exquisite torture as he gave gentle laps to her folds, bringing her a frustrating sort of pleasure. She whimpered and moaned, begging for more in broken gasps, yet Spike seemed able to content himself with leisurely strokes of his tongue.

Suddenly, his tactics changed, and he plunged two fingers inside of her just as he brought his tongue to a hardened peak against her clit. He lapped at her roughly as he stroked her inside, wringing strangled cries from his lover.

Spike had never been squeamish when it came to doing this for a woman, yet the act had always held particular pleasure for him when it came to Buffy. She never tried to mask her responses, never tried to control her body's reaction. She loved this, and her every move, every cry let him know just how much.

He added a third finger, pumping into her harder, bringing her right to the precipice before he curved his fingers up, tapping the spot deep inside of her that pushed her right over the edge. She keened loudly, her hips bucking and her fingers grabbing his hair hard enough to hurt, and Spike smiled against her.

She was a hellcat, his Buffy, and sod it all if he didn't love her for it.

Spike licked his lips as he crawled back up her body, grinning at her sated expression. "Liked that, didn't you, baby," he said, his voice something akin to a purr.

"I loved it and you know it," Buffy said, grinning back. "But it wasn't enough."

His eyebrow went up. "Oh?"

"I'm all empty," she said, squirming beneath him. "I need something to fill me up." Spike gasped when her small hand wrapped around his cock, tugging it steadily. "Hmm…this feels awfully big. Think it'll fit?"

"We can bloody make it fit," Spike said, dropping a quick kiss on her lips. "Open up real wide for me, luv."

Buffy rubbed her feet along his thighs before she lifted her legs up, hooking them over his shoulders. Spike shivered, taking in the sight of her spread so invitingly for him. "This wide enough?" she asked with a smirk.

"Guess we'll have to test it and see," Spike replied, lining his erection up with her entrance. He pushed inside, moaning at the first feel of her heat around him.

She was searing, pulsing, perfect. Everything he could ever want in one snug little box.

He drove in further, making Buffy cry out and grab on to his shoulders. She was so small, so tight, that it always amazed him when…

He finally slid all the way in.

They trembled together, their breath coming in harsh, synchronized pants. "It fits," Buffy said, her voice cracking.

"Perfectly. Always does."

Her hands roamed his back and shoulders, caressing his sweat-dampened skin as he rained tiny kisses over her face and neck. Time stilled, the world calmed, and a peace settled around them.

She'd lost this once. She'd never lose it again.

"I love you," Buffy whispered, the tears in her eyes choking her voice.

"I love you, too."

Then, their hips began to move in unison, rocking with a rhythm all their own. Buffy cried out every time he pulled away and sighed in completion every time he slid back in.

It was too much, not enough, and everything in between. Buffy moved her legs down, wrapping them around his hips and keeping more of him in with every thrust. She wanted him inside, always inside, until she could no longer tell where they were separate.

Spike looked into her eyes, she smiled, and he kissed her, sliding his lips over hers and meeting her tongue with his. He wanted to make this last, to stay inside of her forever, but his hips moved faster, spurring them both on.

Finally, pleasure broke over them both, joint cries of heartfelt filling the room, echoing until they grew still, the only sounds now those of harsh breaths and waves lapping the shore.

His softening cock still nestled within her folds, Buffy held Spike against her breast and smiled.

*** *** ***


Yes, this one is almost over. There's going to be an epilogue Friday, and then that will be it.

Sorry to anyone who wanted a big Eve showdown—there won't be one. There wasn't really any place for any "Eve gets hers" scenes without me either dragging it on past where I wanted it to go or tacking something on that didn't fit in with the flow.

Please review!