Every inch of Buffy had been scrubbed, polished, waxed and wrapped in red silk and black lace. She felt amazing and she looked like she felt. Lindy and her had driven all the way out to LA and hit up some spa that Lindy said her mother raved about when she was all hyped up on Prozac. They must have had such a wonderful mother/daughter relationship.

Now, after a complete afternoon of shopping and beauty they were at some club in the heart of the LA club scene. How Lindy planned on getting them in was beyond her.

Lindy grabbed her hand and pulled her along as she strutted up towards the door, past the crowds of people.

“Lindy,” Buffy sighed, “The line starts back there.”

Lindy turned back to smirk at the blonde, “Yes, yes it does, but I’m seeing your point here.”

“My point is that the line into the club we want to go in starts back there therefore we have to stand in the said line.”

This caused Lindy to laugh and shake her head, “Just follow me babe. Everything’s cool.”

With one final sigh, Buffy gave up and followed after Lindy.

“Well if it isn't lil’ Lindy Morgan,” the tough looking black bouncer automatically lit up at the sight of her.

Lindy smiled brightly, “Hey Gunn. You gonna let us in or are ya gonna keep your favorite girl waitin?”

He laughed, “Go in Lindy.” He gave a quick nod at Buffy before adding, “You're friend too.”

Buffy smiled nervously and hurried in with Lindy. Once they were inside Buffy asked, “So you come here a lot?”

Lindy smiled, “Yeah, my uncle Lorne actually owns this club so I kinda have free ins ya know?” She paused for a second before smiling wickedly and stating, “Which also means free drinks of ANY kind on the house.” As came a waitress came by carrying a trey full of bright pink shots.

Lindy took two and handed one to Buffy. She hesitated for a moment before smiling and gulping the sweet liquid down. Tonight was her night to let it all go.

**********************************************************

Three Hours Later…

Buffy quickly threw back a shot of tequila and licked a patch off salt off of the side of some hottie’s neck with a giggle before accepting a lime wedge in mouth.

She let her head fall back before laughed, “And can you believe it? He loves me!” Hiccup, “And ya know what? I think I might love him too!”

Lindy who was not nearly as wasted as Buffy sighed and touched her arm, “Sweetie, I think someone has had enough tonight.”

Buffy shook her head and smiled dazed, “Not me, no siree Bob. I’m just getting started!”

Lindy sighed heavily as she watched Buffy practically fall flat on her ass as she attempted to stand. She looked up at Lindy with wide eyes before asking, “When did the world start to spin? Can I get off now?”

“Nope, sorry sweetie but your stuck with the spinning,” Lindy said sympathetically, “And after it stops spinning, it’s gonna feel like there’s a death metal concert going on in your pretty little head.”

“Cool,” was the only reply she got from Buffy.

I’d like to here her say that tomorrow morning, Lindy though, shaking her head. She was about to help Buffy up and get her out of the club when Buffy’s eyes widened happily and a smile broke out on her face. Buffy broke free of Lindy’s grasp and started off. Lindy turned around to see where Buffy was headed and stopped. Oh great. The pole.

In her uncle Lorne’s club there were several stripper poles all around for anyone that wanted to use them. Lindy really didn’t get the purpose of them. She’d never lower herself to swing around on one of those things but from the look in Buffy’s eyes, she obviously had no problem. Lindy couldn’t help but smile as she pulled out her camera phone, ready to snap a picture. Black mail was a powerful thing you know.

Buffy smiled brightly as her fingers brushed over the cold metal pole. Her alcohol laden brain never once gave thought to the fact that strippers used poles like these. All she wanted to go was get down. With out further adue, she latched on and swung around, wrapped her legs around and throwing her head back with a laugh all while grinding herself up against the pole.

Oh if her brother could see her now.

**********************************************************

“Morning Buffy!” Lindy practically shouted as she entered her room.

Buffy grimaced and clutched her head before croaking out, “Do you have to talk so loud?” At the moment it felt like she had an army of clog dancers doing a wonderful little ditty in her head.

“Yup!” Lindy didn’t lower her voice even the slightest.

Buffy cracked open and eye and regretted it immediately. Lindy had thrown up the blinds to let in all the light she could. She groaned loudly and rolled over onto her stomach, burring her head under a pillow.

“You're lucky you know,” Lindy smiled brightly, “You did the puking you brains out thing last night so you won't have to put up with it this morning. Was that your first time drinking Summers?”

“Yes,” Buffy muttered into the bed, “And I’ll never EVER do it again. Though, I don’t remember most of it.”

Lindy smiled wickedly but Buffy couldn’t see that, “Oh, so you mean you don’t remember grinding on a stripper pole and then having a hot sweaty orgy?”

Buffy shot up with panic immediately, “I WHAT?”

Lindy smirked, “Okay, minus the hot sweaty orgy but you really did do the stripper pole thingy.”

Buffy’s head hurt to damn much to even care at the moment. Yeah, so what if she’d gotten completely plastered and acted like a slut. Okay so it was a big deal but still. If Angel had…OH MY GOD! Her brother! She was clearly in Lindy’s bed room which meant she didn’t go home at all last night. He was going to kill her and then after he was done, her mother was going to kill her! Today was going to be national kill Buffy day! Oooh, this was NOT good.

With a loud sigh, she fell back into Lindy’s bed and squeezed her eyes shut.

Her life so sucked.

**********************************************************

Spike pulled into Lindy’s drive way with a scowl. He was going to kill the bitch. This was all her fault! If she’d just bloody well left them around everything would have been fine but no! Spike chose to ignore the fact that he was the one that asked her for help in the first place. Thoughts like that had no place in an angry mental ramble.

He was just getting out of his car when the front door opened and Buffy stepped out looking like she’d died, home back to life and died again. To him, she was still the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen.

Buffy has insisted that she walked home, to let the fresh air clear her mind and hopefully her head ache much to Lindy’s dismay.

She looked up to see Spike getting out of his car and stopped. Oh great. This was the last thing she needed. For the guy that loved her and she possibly loved back to be there when all she wanted to do was curl up into a ball and die.

“Hey,” she said softly, her eyes not daring to make contact with his.

“Hey luv,” he said, making her mentally cringe. Not only at the word but from the volume of his voice. Anything over barely as whisper was loud.

“Could you not talk so loud?” she groaned, making her way down Lindy’s front steps.

“You ran out yesterday,” Spike ignored her comment, “You could have at least let me explain pet.”

Buffy looked up at him and stopped. Why? Why should she have stuck around and let him explain? He had no right to do this to her! He’d ignored her and treated her life dirt for so long and now he LOVED her? How did that work out!? It didn’t was the answer!

“Explain?” Buffy bit out, her tone surprising Spike and herself for that matter, “Explain what? That you're a complete psycho that thinks he’s in love with me? You can't go from not knowing I exist to being in love with me in three months!”

Spike blinked a few times before he realized that she didn’t believe him. She didn’t believe that he was in love with her! Automatically, his defenses came on, “Well that’s bloody well how it worked for me!”

Buffy shook her head vehemently, the pounding in her head momentarily forgotten, “What the hell do you know about love anyways Spike? You only dated two girls in your life time and the rest where all one night stands. Not to mention that your two actual girlfriends were both psycho sluts!”

Spikes jaw clenched at the vague mention of Drusilla. He would always love her but the bloody point what that he wasn’t IN love with her. Because of this, he wasn’t going to take Buffy calling her a “psycho slut” sitting down. As far as Harmony went, well, he would actually have to agree, “Oh yeah and your track record is so much better! The only guy you’ve ever been with only keeps you around because you're there when he wants some! How does that feel luv? To know that you're nothing more to someone then a fuck?”

Buffy’s bottom lip quivered and her eyes filled with tears. As his last statement passed Spike’s lip, before she could stop herself, she raised her hand to slap him. Spike saw it coming and caught it before pulling her in roughly for a violent kiss. The kiss that changed everything.

**********************************************************
Tehe, I want to give a special thanks to Darla Winifred who gave me the idea to end the chapter like that. Worked out pretty good didn’t it? Oh and yeah, I forgot. *turns away and refusing to look at readers* you’ve all spoiled me with tons and tons of reviews each chapter and I got so used to therefore I almost cried to find that only got a measly 3 reviews. I know, I know, I should be thankful that anyone review at all but *sniffle* please, make me happy again and leave a review?