omigod, so sorry I haven’t updated lately but I got a new hottie in my life and I’ve been distracted with helped Darla Winifred with her story Crimson Night Dark Light which you should really read cuz I say so, not to mention the mountain of homework I’ve had lately but hey, guess what? Buffy and Spike finally do it!
**********************************************************

Pick up, pick up, pick up! Buffy tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for Lindy to pick up her cell. The brunette had a lot of explaining to do! Why would Lindy show Angel those pictures? And here she thought at she was her friend, guess not. The phone rang once more before the last person in the world she thought would ever pick up Lindy’s phone did.

“Hello?” Harmony Kendal’s shrill voice asked. She sounded happy, like she was pleased with herself…oh my god!

“You bitch!” Buffy snapped, “It wasn’t Lindy who stabbed me in the back! You sent those pictures to my brother!”

There was a long pause on the other end, as though she was debating whether to just hang up or verbally battle it out with Buffy.

“You touched my blondie bear you little whore!” Harmony half snapped, half whined, “You knew he was mine but you went after him? How did you even talk him into touching you? That’s just ewww! Besides, you're a slut for cheating on your little boyfriend!”

Buffy’s eyes widened, “Get real Harmony! He’s been trying to get rid of you since the tenth grade! And oh yeah, girl’s who live in glass whore houses should throw stones.”

“What the hell is that supposed to…” Harmony started, outraged but she didn’t get a chance to finish, Buffy hung up. She was even more determined to find Spike now then ever.

**********************************************************

“Okay I want you to sit down and shut the hell up you got it?” Buffy said sternly as she paced in front of Spike, “Because I have something very important to say to you and your blabbering on and on will not help me.” She stopped to glare at him before resuming her pacing.

“Okay luv. Say what…” Spike started with a smirk but was quickly cut off. He’d just been pulling up into his driveway from getting his smokes when the petite blonde had ambushed him.

“Shut up!” Buffy snapped, “Now what I want to say is that you are an asshole. A really, really big asshole.”

A scared eyebrow rose in response.

“But you’re my really, really big asshole,” she went on, stopping for a second before stating, “Okay that came out wrong. What I’m trying to say is that no matter how badly you treated me before all of this, you’ve been there for me somehow making me forget the fact that you're a really, really big asshole and what I’m really trying to say is that inevitably, you're my guy okay?”

Spike was about to open his mouth to let her know exactly how he felt about when Buffy’s lips came crashing down on his own, letting him know exactly how she felt about him.

Spike wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her off the ground slightly, kissing her back feverishly.

Together they fell back onto the couch, still making out vigorously. Soon enough their shirts were gone, only stopping to breath occasionally. Buffy’s hands slid down to Spike’s fly, starting to undo it when he grabbed her hand, pulling away panting, “Are you sure luv? I don’t want to rush you and we just…”

“Shhh,” Buffy murmured, kissing him lightly on the lips, the upper haft of her body hovered over him, “I want to, believe me, I really do.”

Not needing anymore then that, Spike kissed her hard, flipping them over so he was on top and miraculously not landing them on the floor.

Soon enough all of their clothing was shed, strewn across the room carelessly.

I could get lost in him, Buffy decided as he positioned himself at her wet entrance. Okay so it was cheesy but so entirely true. Maybe she already was.

Spike looked down at Buffy, love shiny bright in his eyes. She was so beautiful and all his. At the moment nothing else mattered at all.

With out further adue, he thrust himself inside of her. A thousand thoughts swam through his head at once. Bloody hell she was so tight. How could he have never noticed her before those few faithful months ago? She was perfect. She was everything, his everything. Any lingering doubts that he was truly, truly in love with her dissolved into thin air right then and there. Letting all thoughts leave his mind, he started to thrust into Buffy’s warmth.

Buffy’s eyes widened at the welcome invasion. He was definitely bigger than Ryan. The thought of her ex made her realize something. She really wished she had waited, waited for this. She wished that Spike could have been her first. With Ryan it had been puppy love almost but this, with him it was going to be different.

Spike was holding on by a thread. Every little breathy moan of kittenish mewl Buffy gave pushed him closer and closer to the edge. Each thrust was harder and deeper, pouring out three months of pent up emotion he had for her.

Buffy let out a cry of his name as she came hard. Spike thrust into her a few more times before he followed loudly.

They both lied, limbs entwined, still intimately joined on the Giles’s living room couch basking in the moment.

Buffy let out a giggle and Spike asked with a smirk, “What’s so funny kitten?”

Buffy, still laughing explained, “I just pictured what Giles’s face would look like if he knew what we just did on his sofa.”

Spike buried his head in her neck, inhaling her scent and laughed. A few beats passed before he looked up at her with all seriousness, “Do you regret this?”

Buffy paused for a split second before replying, “Not at all.”

A look of pure relief crossed his face, “Oh thank bloody god because I don’t think I could have been able to let you go pet.”

Buffy smiled warmly and touched his slightly bruised cheek, “Good thing you won't have to huh?”

He pulled her to him tightly and nodded against her soft chest, “Yeah.” He looked up at her once more, a mischievous glint in his eyes, “Care to continue this in my room luv?”

“Do you even have to ask?” Buffy laughed, a little surprised when Spike swept her up in his arms and carried her up to his room.

Yeah, everything would be okay.

**********************************************************
more to come soon, all you gotta do is review…