I lied AGAIN! lol I might as well keep this up cuz I’m on a roll. Thanks for the reviews ever so much but I want to address one, I kinda made it pretty clear that this story is *meant* to be angsty before so if you don’t like angst, this is definitely not the story for you and I’ll tell you all now, things aren't going to get all warm and fuzzy again for a while I think. ENJOY!!
**********************************************************

They were with out a doubt the strangest looking group at Sunnydale High. Three social circles collide. First you had Lindy and Angel, two of the most popular people at the school and then you had Buffy Willow and Xander, just three normal kids and finally you had Ryan, skate punk extraordinare. Mixed together at once? It wasn’t meant to be.

Everyone was already talking about how close Ryan and Buffy had been walking. Eat your heart out Cordy in Angel. In their couple days, they’d been Sunnydale’s cutest.

Angel spotted Cordy at her locker, surrounded by her friends and spared his sister a look, “I’m gonna go okay?”

Buffy nodded as Angel’s eyes landed on Ryan. He gave the blonde boy an evil glare before walking away. Okay so her brother wasn’t so keen on them even being friends. Who could blame him? But still, Ryan was taking responsibility and that’s all the matter.

“Is he always going to do that?” Ryan asked her with a sigh.

Buffy smiled and nodded, “Probably.”

“Uh Buffy?” Willow said timidly, looking at Xander for some sort of comfort.

“Hmm?” Buffy asked, turning to look at her friend. As she did this, her eyes landed on a sickening sight and she knew right away what Willow had been trying to warn her about.

Arm around Harmony Kendal’s waist was Spike. He was just standing there talking to some guy that she’d seen hang around him and Angel before. He was smirking like everything was perfectly fine, like the events of the past few months had never happened. Suddenly Buffy felt sick and it sure as hell wasn’t morning sickness.

Xander but a comforting hand on Buffy’s shoulder, “It’s okay Buff. He was bad news to begin with.”

Needless to say, Xander hadn't taken Buffy being pregnant very well either but like Angel, he’d decided to support his other best friend.

Spike had reacted on pure jealously. Buffy had walked in with the skater boy and something in him had snapped so he’d done the first thing that had come to mind. He grabbed Harmony around the waist and pulled her to him. The stupid bint had been following him around all morning, even after he’d practically pushed her out of his bed. He might as well take advantage of it.

A thousand questions ran through his head. Had she told him and they’d gotten back together? Was he going to act as the father of her child? That was his kid god damn it! His last thought made him freeze. Why should he care? There was no way to tell that it was his at this time and he was supposed to be mad at her. She had almost killed the baby without telling anyone other then fucking Lindy. Bloody hell, everything was completely and utterly fucked up.

“Let’s go,” Buffy said quietly, latching onto Ryan’s arm.

Ryan hid a smug smile. The bleached idiot was making getting Buffy back just so easy. “Okay Summers. I’ll walk you to class.”

With that, the two blondes made their way down the crowded hall, leaving behind a glaring Spike, Xander and two extremely pissed off teenage girls

“Oh hell no,” Lindy shook her head, “Hell fucking no.”

“Lindy…” Willow began but the other girl cut her off.

“Who the hell does he think he is? What, did he just jump into the skank’s arms the second that Buffy and him had it out? I don’t think so.”

With that, Lindy started forward before Willow could grab her.

She shared a distressed look with her male friend before following Lindy. This wasn’t going to end pretty.

“Well look who it is,” Lindy spit out, “Malibu Barbie and her Ken doll. How sweet, all together and happy again.”

Harmony scowled, surprisingly catching onto Lindy’s hostility, “Why are you talking to us you loser? You can't simply associate with compete geeks and then think that your back in.”

“Listen G I Ho,” Spike started, as pissed at Lindy as Buffy, “Why don’t you take your bitch attitude elsewhere and leave me and my girl alone.”

Lindy looked down at her camo mini and had to suppress a laugh. Okay that had been a good insult but that wasn’t the point! It was still an insult none the less, “You're girl huh? I thought you better then them all Spike. I guess I was wrong.”

He had every right to be mad at Buffy but he being back together with Harmony was just wrong. Lindy looked Spike up and down once more before walking away a little to calmly.

Willow’s turn now. She scowled at the bleach blonde before stating, “If you hurt her anymore I will hunt you down and beat you with a shovel!” With that, she stomped away after Lindy.

Having to get his in, Xander snapped, “Yeah! What they said!” before following Willow hastily.

**********************************************************

“So what happened luv?” a familiar British drawl came from behind Buffy. She couldn’t suppress a shiver that went through her. God his voice was sexy, no matter the tone.

She turned slowly and locked eyes with his, “I don’t know what you mean.”

He took a drag of his cigarette before stating, “Yes you do. Went runnin back to the skater boy the second I was gone.”

Buffy’s eyes widened, “Oh! Don’t you dare you son of a bitch! Ryan and me are trying to be friends again and he’s going to be a father to my child! The child you clearly don’t want! If anyone went running back to anyone it was you to Harmony!

Neither noticed but people were starting to stop and watch.

Spike closed his eyes and took a deep breath before asking quietly, “Who said I don’t want to be the father Buffy?”

“Oh that’s rich,” Buffy laughed angrily, “I know what I did was wrong, really, really wrong but you sure as hell did a great fucking job making it seem like you wanted nothing to do with me anymore. Make up your mind!”

“You know what?” he shook his head, throwing his cigarette down on the ground and crushing it out with the toe of his boot, “You just go be with the skater boy. I hope you two raise a perfect little fucking family together.” And then he stormed off, leaving her alone in the court yard, or so she thought.

Buffy looked around noticing the people staring for the first time. They’d all heard. They all knew. Well fuck.

Why do these things always happen in the courtyard?