short chapter ahead? I know and I apologize but hey, it’s still somethin right? Besides it’s gonna be overly dramatic and completely cliché so that counts for double : )
**********************************************************

Wiping her eyes angrily, Buffy wrapped her arms around herself in a protective manner and started to walk. Déjà vu she thought bitterly as she made her way through the alley to the street quickly. Only this time, she wasn’t at some stupid party and she couldn’t call Spike to come pick her up and make her feel better.

She reached the main street and slowed down slightly now that she was out of the alley. She looked both ways before jogging across. She got about a few yards before she felt a cold rain drop hit her bare shoulder. Cursing herself for not bringing a jacket, she tightened her grip on herself and started to pick up her pace once more. It seemed the faster she walked the more it started to rain and before long it was down pouring. The weather seemed to be in as pissy of a mood as she was.

Bloody hell, Spike thought as he spotted Buffy walking in the rain. She would get sick and that couldn’t be good for the baby.

With a sigh he asked himself aloud, “Why the fuck do I even care?”

Before he could stop himself, he pulled up along side of her and rolled down the passenger side window, “Is there a reason why you're walking home in the rain?”

Buffy’s head whipped around to look at Spike, slightly startled before asking, “Is there a reason why you care?”

‘Because I love you, that’s why.’ Spike had to bite his tongue to not say this. Instead he settled for, “Get in. I’ll drive you home.”

Buffy bit her lip, thinking about it before nodding and opening up the car door and sliding it, “Thanks.”

There was a long pause of uncomfortable silence before Spike finally asked, “So why aren't you with the skater boy? You two looked awfully cozy back there”

Buffy’s eyebrows scrunched up in confusion, “Cozy? What do you mean?”

“Cozy as in he had his tongue down your throat and you didn’t seem to mind,” he bit out in response trying not to let jealousy get the best of him.

Buffy froze. Oh god. He must have caught the beginning of the show and not decided to stick around to find out how it ended. She turned to look at him and noticed how white his knuckles where from practically strangling the steering wheel. He was jealous, “Yeah well, you did tell me to go have a nice life with him.”

Spike’s grip on the steering wheel tightened even more, “And you had no fucking problem doing that did you?”

Buffy looked out of the window and shook her head. She was about to open her mouth and say ‘Actually I did. If you would have stuck around you would have seen me leave a rather impressive red hand shape print on his face,’ but was cut short.

“But that’s okay luv,” he went on from his statement before. “I guess I should have figured that you’d end up being some bloody trailer park mum. You proved that you where quite the slut after you broke up with the skater boy and then fucked me didn’t you?”

Buffy turned to look at Spike, her eyes full of shock and hurt from his words, “Pull over. I want out. I can't stand to be any where near you right now.”

“What? The truth hurt?” he scoffed.

“You don’t know anything,” Buffy snapped, “God I hate you. You think you know everything that’s going on but really you are completely blind. Now please, pull over and let me out!”

“I’m not letting you walk home in the fucking rain. I’ll drop you off and we can both go on with our lives as though…”

Spike never got to finish his statement. He was cut off by Buffy’s scream and then the world flashed white and went black for them both.