y’all didn’t really think I’d leave you hanging like that did you? Another short chapter I know. I guess I could have added this onto the last but I just love cliffhangers, don’t you?
**********************************************************

Willow had her tear stained face buried in Xander’s shoulder. He was sporting a rather somber expression himself. Lindy’s head hung low, her face totally emotionless. Joyce was at the front desk demanding to see her daughter and as always, Angel was pacing.

“I’ll kill him!” the brunette boy ranted, “I’m fucking kill him, find a way to bring him back to life and kill him again!”

Lindy looked up at Angel and sighed, “Angel, do you really think that Spike is feeling just peachy fucking keen at the moment? He might lose the woman he loves and their baby. Yeah, I’m sure he’s just fine.”

“You're defending him?!” Angel demanded, “How can you be defending him?!”

“I know that he was driving but I bet you anything that they’d been fighting and it was raining and you heard the police, it was a fucking drunk driver and hello, did you not see how upset he was? My god was I the only one that heard the ‘Bloody fucking hell! Let me see her! I’m fine! Is she alright?! The baby?! Let me fucking see her!’ or was anyone else here with me?”

No one answered her of course. Angel just gave an angry snort and resumed his annoying pacing. She just rolled her eyes and leaned back in her seat. She wasn’t good with emotions and all that shit but that didn’t mean she couldn’t feel them. She just didn’t want other people to know that. Sad as it was, her still newfound friendship with Buffy, Willow and Xander was probably the only true friendship she’d ever had. For once there was no pettiness and completely self-absorbed actions. It was just…real.

Spike wasn’t peachy fucking keen as Lindy had so diligently put it. He’d gotten off easy with just a few cuts and scratches. Buffy on the other hand was now lying in a hospital bed with a chance of dying. He would have given anything for it to be the other way around.

“There’s no smoking in here sir,” a random nurse sighed, annoyed as he pulled out a cigarette and was about to light it. The nurse came over and plucked the ‘cancer in a stick’ as she viewed them from his lips.

“Bloody hell, I need something to calm my fucking nerves,” he muttered putting away his lighter and sulking back.

“And smoking isn't the answer Spiky,”

Spike squeezed his eyes shut. The last thing he needed now was to be told off my Lindy. He already blamed himself enough. She was bound to make it even worse.

She plopped down in the chair next to his and turned to look at him, “Well it isn't.”

“How did you find me?” Spike grumbled.

“I’ve been wandering and kinda ended up here,” she shrugged, “You're gonna have to face us soon enough you know.”

“I know,” he sighed, “Will you go away?”

Even though he wasn’t looking at Lindy, he knew she was now smiling her stupid all knowing smile, “Not a chance. Actually, I’m on your side. Everyone else hates you, well actually I dunno about Wills because she hasn’t voiced her opinion yet but still.” She paused before stating, “It’s not your fault you know. I mean it wasn’t your fault that that son of bitch was drunk out of his mind and decided it was a just a spectacular idea to get behind the wheel. And you know what? I think she’s gonna be fine, the baby included.”

“I told her that she’d end up a ‘trailer park mum’ and called her slut before the accident,” he stated.

Lindy winced, “Okay I do blame you for that. What were you guys fighting about anyways?”

“Her and the skater boy got back together,” he told her, his voice taking a slightly sharp edge.

“And did she tell you this?” Lindy raised an eyebrow.

“It was pretty self-explanatory.”

“I’m sorry,” she sighed, shaking her head, “You two are both the biggest fucking idiots I know though. You love each other so much and don’t even deny it but you two just keep letting stupid insignificant shit get in between your relationship. I just don’t get it.”

Spike was about to reply when Willow entered the almost empty waiting room of the hospital. She gave him a look that was in between sad for him and angry at him before saying, “We can see her now. She woke up.”

They both nodded and stood, following the red head out. When they all reached the main waiting room where the others were, Angel and Xander immediately turned on the defenses with unwavering glares.

“What about the baby?” they caught Mrs. Summers asking the doctor as they started to walk towards the room Buffy was in.

Doctor Nelson gave her a slight smile, “You're daughters beautiful baby girl is just fine.”

“It’s a girl?” Spike asked quietly from the back of the group.

The doctor smiled again and nodded, “Yes. May I ask who you are?”

He was about to reply when Joyce cut him, giving him a warm smile, “The father.”

Spike was slightly shocked but thankful. He smiled back and tried to ignore Xander and Angel.

“There is a slight problem though,” Doctor Nelson started to warn as he opened the door. He never got a change to explain it.

Buffy blinked at the people in front of her for a moment before asking, “Uh, excuse me but who are you people?”

**********************************************************
not to bad of a chapter I hope? I kinda have issues with it cuz I wrote it so quickly but I’m just filling your demands. Hope you like!