“That is disgusting,” thirteen year old Maddy Giles stated as she entered the house with her crush and project partner Derek King.

Her parents were at it again and when she said again, she meant AGAIN.

“Oh that is,” Lindy muttered playfully as she entered the house behind her god daughter, “Are they always like that?”

“Yes! My god!” Maddy fake gagged.

Finally noticing the presence of the other’s in the room, Buffy and Spike pulled apart.

Madeline Giles was daddy’s girl all the way, not that she’d admit it of course. She had been from day one and nothing had changed since.

Lindy smirked at her friends, “Well, I had been wondering if you were still up for dinner with Wills, Oz, Xander, Anya and my hubby tonight but you two clearly have other plans for tonight…”

“I so did not hear that,” Maddy grimaced, looking at Derek who just looked amused by the whole ordeal, “Come on, let’s go get a snack before we get to work.”

He nodded before they headed into the kitchen leaving the “grown ups” to talk.

“Hey Lind,” Buffy smiled, “Of course we’re still on. Like we’d miss dinner with our dear friends.”

Spike muttered something that was along the lines of ‘bloody hell, why can't we just stay home and shag?’ causing both females to roll their eyes at him. .

“Ahh, poor Spikey, did I ruin your fun?” Lindy teased him, earning a glare from him.

They were cut off when Maddy and Derek exited the kitchen, “We’ll be up in my room.”

There was a pause before Spike’s brain started to work.

His baby girl with a boy, in her room…alone.

Over his dead body!

Buffy smiled as she watched her husband jump up and rush up the stairs.

There was no question in her mind whose Maddy was.

Her daughter and husband had the same eyes.


THE END (for real this time)