You Don’t Know What You Have Until You’ve Lost It

Miss me Sunnydale High? I know you did so don’t even bother denying it. Who else can you rely on for you daily dose of good old fashion, shameless gossip? Anyway, I’m certainly not going to let this be all about me telling you how much you all love me.
My keen observational skills have opened my eyes to what I feel is going to be one of the most epic love triangles our little school has ever seen. For once in my life, I’m not going to name any names. This is going to be a little secret between me and those involved. Okay so I’m letting you guys in but shhh, don’t tell.
You don’t know what you have until you’ve lost it. For example, for one unnamed person, that would be the affection of a certain unnamed blonde. People need to learn to NEVER write anyone off because you don’t know how things are going to wind up.
Let’s call the idiot who made this mistake…Will and the other, newer guy in our heroine’s life Jake. Now, our heroine who is a remarkably mousy girl, we’re going to call her Elizabeth by the way, isn't known for a world-win love life. She might not know it yet, but that’s all going to change for her. Elizabeth, I’m assuming from my prior knowledge was very much head over heels in love with Will and at the moment thinks she’s over it. This is where Jake enters. I know that they’re going to be good together by what I’ve seen but I also know that Will is not going to take the backseat. These are just my predictions people. Watch out for the next installment of this triangle. I’ll keep you posted.

Loves ya all lots
Lindy M.