William!" Buffy whispered hoarsely in his ear,"We can't. Not here!"

"But I must have you, my love!" William exclaimed as he pulled her into the alcove near the pantry at the home of William's colleague from the Gentleman's Literary Club. There was a party going on not two rooms away, all of London's high society gathered. Three weeks ago, at another event held by the Addams' family, which included William's former infatuation Cecily, William had announced his engagement to the ravishing Miss Buffy Summers. The other women, who had always scoffed at the mere notion of William as a potential suitor, suddenly became curious as to what this seemingly bright young woman saw in the meek little poet. The men on the other had, though wondering the same thing, saw William in a new light. Of course, he was deemed their equal for the simple fact that his fortune rivaled and in some cases surpassed theirs. Furthermore the youthful Miss Summers looked upon him with such devotion and admiration that they wondered if there was more to William than met the eye.

It was obvious that William and Buffy were in love.

"But we could get caught!" He growled at her ear, gathering up the layers of her gown and petticoat in an effort to reach his prize.

"Danger and intrigue, darling Buffy, makes this all the more exciting." His hands slid up the back of her bare thighs. Buffy had foregone several layers of Victorian garb, none of the constricting undergarments appealed to her. The corset however seemed a necessary evil, the dresses didn't fit properly otherwise."Now who's the saucy one, eh?" This was in reaction to finding her sweet center naked and exposed to him, already wet with desire. He went to kiss her, but she stopped him with her index finger on his lips.

"You'll mess up my face. We have to go back into the party after." He conceded and went for her neck, but she impeded him there also,"They'll know..."

"Perhaps I wish them to know, know that this fiery goddess is mine."

"And what will they think of me? That I got your fortune by using my body and not my mind or heart?"

"God, never, love...it's simply not true!"

"But they don't know that....so..."

"My wife will be held in the highest regard by them all. I'll never shame you. Perhaps then...."

"We should be quiet." He cocked his head to one side, rather surprised,"I love you, and in two weeks we'll take our vows in a church, before God, promising ourselves to each other forever. In my heart, you're already my husband."

"Buffy, you've been my salvation!" Spike's words from just before she'd taken in the Prokaryote Stone this last time echoed in her ears. She smiled at William and pulled him into the shadows and up against her. Her back was against the wall, the two of them completely concealed as William fumbled with his trousers at the same time as keeping Buffy's skirts up. Once his erection was finally released, he took hold of her by the hips and lifted her up. They locked eyes as he lowered her down on him. He penetrated her slowly, pulling her down on him and stretching her until he was fully engulfed inside her warmth.

He rested his cheek next to hers, so he could talk in her ear as he fucked her. He put her back against the wall, holding her up on his cock and ground against her hard. He heard her stifle a cry and it thrilled him. He moved slowly, holding her thighs around his waist, barely thrusting, just enough to make her melt and quiver all around him. Buffy gripped his shoulders for support, ankles locked behind him and bucked her hips to meet each thrust.

"Tell me you love me, Buffy," William begged, moving quicker, desperate for release.

"You know I love you, William. I love you so much. Don't ever stop! Want you with me always...always! William!"

"Shhh...pet." He'd called her pet, just like Spike did. Her orgasm was instantaneous. William was stalled when she clamped down on him. She had him at a vice grip, massaging his cock with ripples of her muscles, wringing his own release from him. He shot one long stream of hot liquid into her accepting, hungry body, feeling himself milked for every last drop.

It was some time before William could get Buffy to unhook her legs from around his waist. Suddenly realizing that his trousers were down around his ankles and that his intended's silky white thighs were clutching his hips was mortifyingly embarrassing. He'd let his passion for her get the better of his gentlemanly ways. It both thrilled and terrified him. He was hot under the collar, sticky with their cum, and it felt marvelous. He pulled himself from her and put her to the ground, bestowing a chaste kiss upon her cheek before seeing to himself. When he'd righted his clothes he attended to her kindly. Flipping his handkerchief from his breast pocket, he knelt down before her. He ran the square of silk under her dress and up one thigh erotically, cleaning off the trickles of his spendings that ran down from her center. He did the same to the other leg, then gently caressed her swollen sex until she came again against his hand. He folded the handkerchief into a small bundle and tucked it inside his jacket, then extended his arm to Buffy.

"Shall we, dear one of my heart?" She accepted his arm and was escorted back to the party as if their tryst had never happened.

"Always a gentleman," she mused as they inconspicuously became a part of the crowd.



"William, old chap," a man named Hornby declared, patting William on the back,"Lord Melchet and I were just discussing the finer points of Aristotle's works on comedies and wanted your insight. Old Melchy'd mentioned you wrote a thesis your last year at college. Join us in the study, won't you? Have a snip of brandy?" Buffy had her own flash of insight then, these men were holding William in a higher esteem because of her association with her, her acceptance of him. These men might actually consider him worth being friends to, true colleagues at least. She was changing this poor poet's life in more ways than one. She wasn't about to let him pass on the chance.

"Go on, William. I've been meaning to give my regards to Miss Addams," Buffy said, putting on her best rehearsed Victorian speak. William was absolutely chuffed at having Buffy's support, not however aware that if these guys were just trying to get him alone so they could dig up dirt on Buffy's supposed honor as a lady, she'd have to go and see if Angelus was still in town. With a kiss on her hand William relinquished her company and strode off with the other men.

"Harcourt, I dare say your fiancé is rather a fine lady," Hornby said as he led William to the study.

"Miss Summers is by far the most kind, noble and gracious, wild rose of America to ever cross over to our side of the Atlantic."

"Indeed, and few of that stock ever make such a good match."

"Perhaps that is so, Hornby, but I assure you of my love for the lady. In turn her love for me is genuine. I would take her were she clad in a peasant's robes with the calloused hands of a hard day's work or likewise if she were dressed in all the finery of royalty."

"Such praise indeed. Your absence was noted earlier."

"The room was feeling a bit close, Miss Summers and I took in a bit of fresh air," was William's confident reply as they entered the study.



In a quiet corner off the one side of the room three young women were talking in hushed voices. Buffy approached them with a deep knowing smiled on her lips, rather enjoying the lingering swollen heat between her thighs from William's lovemaking not five minutes ago. The ladies were hovered around a book of some sort, snickering and whispering at whatever they were looking at. They stopped when Buffy came near, closing the book up. Miss Addams, who was holding the hardcover, looked up at Buffy and offered her the most saccharin smile she could muster. Buffy knew precisely what sort of lady Miss Cecily Addams was. Though this timeline was altered, the true one remained and Spike had confessed the entire night of his turning to her a few nights ago. It was then that Buffy had this wicked little idea of getting to know Miss Addams better. Or at the least toss the notion of Victorian virtues out the window and sticking it to the bitch. She kinda regretted making William behave tonight, considering what she had in mind presently.

"Hello Miss Summers," Cecily spoke with all the grace the snake in Eden could provide.

"Miss Addams, I've not yet had the chance to congratulate you on your engagement to Lord Dandridge," replied Buffy.

"I thank you kindly and congratulations on....er, Mr. Harcourt." The girls all held in their laughter, must've been hard in those corsets.

"Thank you, I know we'll be very happy. It's not often that a woman is lucky enough to find a man who loves her soul more than her dowry." That seemed to give them pause, knowing full well that there was no love between Cecily and Dandridge, it was purely a financial transaction between her intended and her father.

"Has he written you any of his poems?" Bitch, thought Buffy, you have no idea who you're up against.

"Several, he recites them to me while we're making love. He's getting better at it, the poetry that is, he's already an absolute artist with the lovemaking." There was a collective gasp from the trio of snobs. The book slipped off Cecily's lap and fell open. Buffy just about burst out laughing herself when she saw what they were looking at. Open on the page was a scientific illustration of male genitalia. Buffy picked up the book and examined the page, frowning."Kinda small, don't you think? I mean, compared to William that is. No, really. We're talking huge." The girl beside Cecily, named Harriet Windling, rose and snatched the book from Buffy's hands.

"My father is the Prince of Wales' personal physician I'll have you know," she said.

"Okay, hooray for you. Was that your round about way of saying you stole it from your father? Cause, eww!"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Seriously, stop with the looking and go for it! There's tonnes of hotties here tonight." The three girls were getting rather huffy at Buffy's bold, brazen manners."Calm down or you'll all faint and I am so no gonna do the fanning, smelling salts thing for you." I have got to get these girls HBO, maybe a little eye opening with Queer as Folk. Cause you know, men are like a dollar bill. One crisp slip of green, cool, what's better than that? Well, two of them! Buffy, get back on topic!

"Are we to believe, Miss Summers, that you have already surrendered your virtue! Unmarried?!"

"Oh pffft! What's with the medical text book? You're not going to learn a thing about it from there. My advice, ladies, forget money, status, manners and anything else you've been told about how to behave. Find a good man who will love you with with all his heart and soul, who will fill your life with passion, poems, laughter and so much love that you think you can't possibly get and happier and then he does something so simple as smile at you from across the room, or he tucks a stray lock of hair behind your ear, and then you fall in love with him all over again. A good marriage isn't based on money or what other people will think you....it's about blood, soul, heart and fire. That is William Harcourt. And hell, he's fantastic in bed." The other three ladies stared at Buffy with mouths agape and a collective swooning appearing immanent.

William appeared behind Buffy, gently brushing her shoulder with his fingertips to alert her to his presence."Good evening ladies," he acknowledged briefly, but all his attention belong to Buffy."Darling, would you care for a dance? There is waltzing in the ball room."

"That would be lovely," Buffy smiled. William turned to go and offered her his arm. Buffy flashed the still shell shocked girls a winning smile and then held her hands up approximately a dozen inches apart and mouthed the word huge at them before turning towards William and slipping her arm around his. Harriet fainted dead away.



It was becoming routine now, Spike would wake a few moments before Buffy, and was able to catch the Prokaryote Stone in their locket, safe and private for next time. It was taking longer for Buffy to rouse herself from the experience, and now needed for Spike to bring her back the rest of the way with a few gentle slaps to her face or a good shake. When she opened her eyes she smiled at him and stretched out.

"That was fun!" she said, feeling extremely satisfied with putting Miss Addams in her place, in addition to the pantry sex.

"I can't believe you did that!" Spike exclaimed.

"You're not upset are you?"

"Bloody hell! 'Course not! That was brilliant, love!"

"It was pretty snarky though....nah, I did good. And so did you, you naughty little Victorian you! Sexually repressed no more! Taking me like I was a wanton hussy! In the pantry no less."

"Well, you weren't wearing underwear. If you hadn't wanted me to do anything about it, you shouldn't of told me whilst we were getting hors d'oeuvres." He sighed happily, but grew serious. He rolled her over so they could face each other in bed and stoked her cheek with the back of his hand,"Buffy....love, my sweet love, those things you said about me. Thank you."

"I was just being honest. Those chicks needed their feathers ruffled anyways."

"No one's ever stood up for me before and certainly not for me when I was human. So I thank you."

"Oh Spike, I love you, baby. I'll always stand up for you."

tbc....