"Thank god she finally fell asleep. She's going to be impossible to live with for awhile." Buffy said regarding her sister' sleeping form.

"She's never got to be the hero before, pet." Spike said, amused by Buffy's annoyance at her sister.

"All she did was stand there."

"Yeah, stand there facing down a vampire possessed by three angry, insane goddesses who had already taken down two Slayers and a vampire. That takes courage pet. Let her have her moment."

"I guess," sighed Buffy as she snuggled deeper into Spike's arms.

Spike was still amazed that Buffy was willing to be so openly affectionate with him, especially with Angel around.

Thank god the poof had stopped making comments on Spike's attire. Spike didn't know what was worse, that he was the right size that Rebecca had been able to dress him in her clothing, or that he'd had the whammy put on him by a Spice Girls fan.

He was going to have to remember to send Red some flowers or something. Not just for the almost killing her part, but also for being nice enough to put a glamour on him that made him look like he was wearing his own clothes until he had a chance to change.

"You all right?" Buffy asked, "You seem a little distant."

"I'm fine, luv. Just enjoying being the only one in my head." Actually, he wasn't as okay as he'd let on. Having three women actually in your head was even worse than living in a house crammed full of potential slayers. Not to mention the fact that once the Furies found that they couldn't escape from inside him, they'd gone snooping about through his memories.

He had only been able to understand snippets of what they said to each other when they weren't directly addressing him. After all he hadn't used his classical Greek since he was alive. But he'd gotten the impression that even though they usually didn't punish vampires, since they were stuck with him and he had killed his mother, they'd pass the time by trying to drive him insane.

Given enough time, he was sure they would have succeeded. Luckily the death of his mother was an issue he had already dealt with. At least as well as anyone could. Not to mention the First had also tried to drive him insane and had used a much large repertoire than just his mothers death. Still he was a little shaken.

None of that really mattered now though. He had Buffy now. Really had her it seemed, she wasn't going anywhere, and he was going with her back to Italy. Plus she wasn't making any attempt at hiding their relationship from her friends or Angel.

Not to mention the fact that she had made it very clear that she felt he owed her for the timing of his sleep walking episode, and he was more than happy to make that up to her as often as she liked. He hated the fact that he had left her unsatisfied, even if they had been rather rudely interrupted.

If only he could get away with throwing Angel off the plane, he could sneak Buffy into the back and ravish her there without waking the Nibblet. Unfortunately there was no where on the plane he and Buffy could disappear to that would be out of Angel's hearing, and he was sure the older vampire would find ways to interrupt them. So Spike would just have to wait, but he could afford to do that, he and Buffy had all the time in the world.

The End

A/N Please tell me what you think. I'd originally planned for a lot more to happen in this story, but that Viper joke came along, and suddenly the plot was moving too fast. So I'm not entirely satisfied with this ending, but it's the best I've been starring at it for a week and making no progress.