Chapter 30:

A/N My website has moved. It's now at http://www.dark-desire.org/ld/ Thanks to Mandi for hosting me and making me a lovely new banner.

Buffy couldn't remember the last time she'd had this much fun. She'd been nervous about bringing Spike to the ice show, afraid he wouldn't understand. But he seemed to. Plus, she'd really missed going on her last birthday.

She watched the skaters dance on the ice and remembered long abandoned dreams of being a professional ice skater herself.

She shivered a little; she should have brought a coat, but she hadn't thought of it. Spike slipped his overcoat off and draped it over the both of them. He put one arm around her waist, and drew her in closer. His other hand rested lightly between her knees.

"Hey. Cold," she protested, quietly.

"Trying to warm up."

Buffy figured since he was sharing his coat with her, she could share some of her body heat with him. His hand rested there for several minutes, slowly becoming warm again. Then it began to slide up her leg.

"Hey," she hissed at him, trying not to draw attention.

The tips of his fingers traced a circle on the crotch of her panties.

"You can't do that here," she whispered sternly.

"Just watch the show, pet. No one will know."

She swallowed hard. Torn between wanting him to touch her more, and fear of being discovered. Since she couldn't think of a way to make him stop that wouldn't cause a scene, she resigned herself to letting him play with her.

After tracing her outlines, his fingers moved inside her panties and began to explore her folds. He moved from her outer folds and circled inward until finally, two of his fingers dipped inside of her.

His touch was slow and gentle as he moved his fingers in an out of her. Time seemed to slow down. For an eternity he seemed to move in and out of her, although it was probably only a few minutes. Then his thumb played lightly over her clit.

There was a slow languorous build, as her body became more and more sensitized to his touch. It was driving her a little crazy. She wanted him to touch her harder, but knew he couldn't without giving away what they were doing. Her hand gripped his leg tightly, the only outlet she could allow herself.

She tried to ignore him, to concentrate on the show, but his fingers kept drawing her back. Her eyes were on the skaters, but she wasn't seeing them. Instead she saw herself straddling Spike. It wasn't his fingers inside of her, it was his cock.

The fantasy played itself out before her eyes, building with the sensation of Spike moving in and out of her. She'd never been pleasured this slowly before. The slow build was agonizing and there was no surprise when her orgasm hit, so she had more than enough warning to bite her lip to keep herself from crying out.

It certainly wasn't the most intense orgasm she'd ever had, but having one in the middle of all these people. Parents with their children. Getting away with it in front of all of them caused a certain wicked excitement that she told herself she shouldn't love - but she did.

There was only one thing to do.

"You are so going to get it," she whispered in Spike's ear.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

He was in trouble. Deep, deep trouble. He knew it.

What had he been thinking, fingering the Slayer in the middle of all the kiddies and their families? She was all righteousness and goodness and teddy bears and Christmas. No way she'd go in for that sort of thing, even if they had gotten away with it clean.

The intermission came, giving children an opportunity to whine their way into ownership of new toys the show had made them want.

Buffy grabbed his hand and led him out into the halls that surrounded the arena. She dragged him roughly, with purpose.

'Bugger,' he thought. 'She's not going to even let me finish watching the show before she dusts me.' On second thought he decided that that was really a kindness.

She led him to a door marked, 'Janitor'. She grabbed the handle and he heard a cracking sound as she broke the lock. She dragged him inside.

"Block the door," she ordered. "And give me your coat."

Hoping that complying would buy him some forgiveness, he handed her the coat he'd used to hide their less than wholesome activities. She set about folding the coat with the kind of ingenuity reserved for cartoon rabbits setting a trap for the hunter. Spike had never regretted being the hunter so much in his life.

"If you're not going to block the door, then at least stand in front of it," she told him.

When he did so, she put the folded bundle that was his coat on the floor in front of him. Then she knelt down on top of it. Before he could ask her what she was doing, her hands unzipped his fly and grabbed his cock.

Her cold hand held him as her hot tongue began to lick him. He groaned as he sprang to attention. Then her mouth was around him, engulfing him, sucking him. The sensation overwhelmed him, nearly knocking him over as his knees went weak.

"God Buffy, slow down," he begged her.

As much as he'd dreamed about it, he'd never really expected to have the Slayer on her knees in front of him. He wanted this to last.

She pulled back and for just a moment she gave him a pouty look.

Then her face lit up. "Tell me how you want it," she invited.

For a moment he was confused. Then he remembered their first night together, what seemed like a lifetime ago. That night had been all about experimentation. All about Buffy shedding her inexperience and trying out the things she'd been too scared to ask for. He supposed it shouldn't surprise him that she was inexperienced here as well. It wasn't as if a blowjob was necessarily the most intuitive thing. For the hundredth time, he was amazed at what an idiot soldier boy must have been. To have this amazing woman and never encourage her to try the full range of experiences.

"Hold it again, at the base," he told her. "Uhhh yeah, just like that. Stoke it a little. Now, lick the head."

She leaned forward and her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock. The contrast between her cool hands and her hot tongue was amazing. Then she began to trace the outline of his head with her tongue.

"Like that?" she asked.

He nodded, and looked down into her emerald eyes. They were wide and innocent and open. She looked so eager to please him; he thought that look alone might make him come.

"Suck it, just the tip though, baby."

She smiled, then the tip of his cock passed though those ruby red lips. Her hand slowly, lazily stroked him as she sucked lightly. Her tongue pressed against the top, and he trembled.

Then her mouth released him again.

"Can I have more?" she asked.

He was completely without will. He could deny her nothing. He just had to get his cock back in her mouth.

"Yeah, take it. Whatever you want."

Her mouth was back on him, and slowly she took more and more of him. She began to pull him in and out of her mouth, her hand mimicking the action. The sensation as his cock passed from the heat of her mouth into her cool hands was incredible.

Then he remembered that he was supposed to be telling her what he wanted.

"My balls. . ." his voice trailed off into a deep moan.

He had meant to ask her to hold his balls, but she misunderstood and instead released his cock, and began to lick his balls. His knees nearly buckled.

"God! Yes! Like that baby. So good."

After she had thoroughly licked his balls, she went back to sucking his cock. She squeezed his cock with one hand, while the thumb of her other hand caressed his balls. He was quickly moving past any point of control.

He reached down, trying to pull her back, "That's enough, pet," he moaned.

But Buffy was either being stubborn or didn't understand what he was trying to tell her. Her mouth kept working his cock.

"Buffy. . . luv. . . can't hold. . . back. Gonnaaaaaaaaaaa. . ."

He blacked out as he came in her mouth. There was a rattling sound as his back hit the door he was leaning against.

"Fuck. . . Buffy. . . " Even though he didn't breathe, he felt like he had to catch his breath.

As his mind slowly turned back on, he watched her get up, open her purse, and pull out her lipstick and compact. Clumsily he rezipped his fly. Then he moved in on her. He put his hands on her waist and drew her close to kiss her.

"Hey," she protested, and stopped him. "Lipstick."

"Sorry," Spike said reflexively, without being sure what he was apologizing for.

"It's okay. I just, I don't want to go out there looking like I just did. . . what I just did." She stopped fiddling with her makeup to look up at him through her lashes. "It was good, wasn't it?"

He relaxed. She wasn't mad at him for coming in her mouth. She was just being Buffy. Worried about appearances as always. He didn't care if she had to present her good little girl side in public, as long as he got another chance with her in private.

"It was fantastic. Bloody amazing," he nuzzled her neck. As his lips grabbed her earlobe he pulled back and said, "Pearls!"

"Huh?" she gave him a blank look. "Wow. I must be good. I broke you're brain."

"You need pearls. A string of pearls for your neck, and those little dangly earrings. Ever girl should have pearls."

"You really want to get me something?"

He nodded.

"I'd kind of like a soda."

He laughed. "Of course, pet."

He picked up his coat, dusted it off, and they snuck out of the janitor's closet. Luckily the intermission was long so that parents had plenty of time to take their children to the bathroom and buy them plenty of toys and treats.

He grumbled as he forked over the three and a half dollars for the soda.

Buffy laughed at him. "You take me out to fancy restaurants, talk about getting me pearls, and you complain about a three dollar soda?"

"There isn't three dollars of soda in there. It's all ice."

She laughed again. "I didn't know you were so cheap."

"I'm not cheap." How could she say that? Angel was cheap. Angel would run out into the noon day sun to pick a dime off the sidewalk. Spike just preferred to get his money's worth. If he was spending and not stealing, that is. "Tell you what. After the show, let's say you and me go to a fancy hotel and we'll get room service - have ourselves a right proper time. Get you some champagne to drink instead of that watered down syrup."

Her eyes lit up and he could see she liked the idea. "Oh, I like champagne." Then she smiled mischievously at him. "Aren't you afraid I might get drunk? You wouldn't want to have to send me home rather than take advantage of me."

He chuckled. "The champagne's not for you to drink." He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "It's for me to lick off of you."

She blushed. Even in the mass of bodies around them, Spike could feel her heartbeat pick up at the idea.

"Spike, you're such a- Dad?"

Spike blinked in confusion, not just at her words, but at the way the strong, confidant, sexy woman he'd had in his arms vanished. Instead, there was an insecure frightened girl. He followed her gaze to see a middle aged man with sandy blond hair standing there looking at them. He wasn't alone, but held the hand of a very young boy. The boy in turn held the hand of a beautiful dark haired woman - obviously his mother - who was no more than a handful of years older than Buffy.