Chapter 33:

A/N: Due to computer problems I won’t bore you with, I lost my e-mail address book. If you were on my list of people who were getting update notifications e-mailed to you, please e-mail me again so I can reconstruct the list. Sorry about this. My e-mail is icemink@mac.com

Spike cursed as he tried to slide the card into the door handle of the hotel room while kissing and groping Buffy.

Buffy giggled. "Give me that."

She plucked the card out of his hand and spun in his arms so that her back was to him. While she worked the electronic lock and key, he used the opportunity to fill his now empty hands with her breasts. Despite the distraction she managed to open the door.

"Oh wow!" Buffy said as she took in the room.

She broke out of Spike's grasp to get a better look. It was the nicest hotel room Buffy had ever seen, not that she'd seen a lot, but she figured most didn't come with big comfy looking four-poster beds. But that wasn't what had her attention.

"How'd they do that?" she asked.

"Do. . ?"

"Look," she pointed, "The ice is hardly melted at all. And this champagne bottle's cold. But we just checked in. How could they know to put it up here?"

"Rule number one about being upper class, Slayer: Never notice the servants or wonder how things get done. Just take them for granted."

"Rule number two," Buffy said annoyed. "No calling me Slayer when it's just the two of us. I do have a name."

He immediately came to her, a sheepish expression on his face.

"Right, sorry luv, err Buffy."

"Love's okay. Just not Slayer. I know we're not just two normal people, but I like to pretend, okay?"

"Whatever you say, luv." He smiled at her, letting the tip of his tongue poke out from between his teeth. "And what else do you like to pretend?"

He pulled her in close and she was forced to splay her hands on his chest. Buffy thought she might melt from the way he was looking at her. It took her a moment to find her voice.
"For starters," she began shyly. "I pretend I belong to someone. Are you. . . are you going to claim me?"

"Do you want me to? I was thinking of waiting for permission this time. Keeps me on the same side of the room as you," he said jokingly so she'd know he had no hard feelings.

"Yes, I want you to. If you're sure you want me?"

"Never been more sure of anything but. . ."

Buffy's heart nearly stopped beating. Here it was. The big let down.

"Do you love me?" he whispered shyly.

She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yes, I love you," she said without thinking.

She'd been ready for this. After he'd told her he loved her she’d figured this moment was coming. She'd prepared for it. She couldn't risk losing him now, so she'd made up her mind to simply tell him she loved him if he asked. When the words left her mouth, however, she was surprised to find out how true they were.

"God, yes. I love you," she said more forcefully.

After the first shock it seemed so obvious, if a little crazy, that she couldn't believe that she hadn't figured it out before.

He smiled like she'd never seen him smile before. It was kind of dopey, but it lit up his eyes. She didn't have much time to contemplate it because he was kissing her. She opened her mouth to him and let his tongue fill her. For a moment she let him take her over completely, then she fought his tongue with hers. Demanding to be allowed to explore him as deeply as he was exploring her. She pushed her body against his, wanting to touch him everywhere, wanting to be touched by him. She was finally forced to break the kiss as she gasped for air.

"What do you want?" she asked him breathlessly.

"You, just you baby," he murmured as he moved in to kiss her again.

"No silly," she said as she dogged his mouth. "I mean how… I want to. . ." she smiled as the words came to her, "I want to get you so hot you dust."

He gave her a hungry smile and ground his erection into her belly.

"You already do," he purred. "Miracle I haven't gone poof already."

She giggled as his hands slid up and down her back and his tongue licked her neck.

"I mean it," she insisted. "I want to do something for you. Do it the way you like."

"I like it lots of ways." He pulled back from her neck so he could look her in the eyes. "Right now, I just want to make love to you, pet. Make you mine."

It was almost nice that he was trying to be tender with her, but also a little annoying.

"I'm serious, Spike. It's okay, you can tell me. I want to know."

"So am I, pet. You asked what I want, and that's it. Another day, another mood, sure… might want something a bit dirtier, or a bit rougher. But now, I just want to worship you like you deserve."

"Oh," she said with disappointment.

She never would have guessed that her relationship with Spike would end up in the same place she and Riley had been. At least not so quickly. Buffy wondered what had gone wrong. How had they gone from blowjobs at the ice show to boring sex in the space of an hour? Had her former curse of sleeping with men and turning them evil somehow reversed and she'd made Spike good? Too good?

But she'd told herself that she wanted to give Spike a fantasy, unless it made her really, really, REALLY uncomfortable, and this didn't fit that category.

"Okay," she agreed.

Spike, however, seemed to clue in on her lack of enthusiasm.

"What's wrong, Buffy? You don't seem exactly happy."

"No, it's fine. If that's what you want."

"Only if you do. I just don't understand. I thought. . . I mean you said you loved me."

The vulnerability and fear in his voice nearly broke her heart.

"I do. I love you, Spike. I meant it. It's just. . ." She took a deep breath. This was Spike, the guy she was supposed to be able to be honest with. Now was as good a time as any to find out if that really was true. "Most of the times. . . well actually all of the times I've had sex, except with you, it's been love making. It was nice and all, but you know, boring."

She bit her bottom lip as she finished, worried about what his reaction might be. She didn't expect him to laugh in her face.

"Oh, pet," he chuckled. "No reason it has to be like that. Don't you trust me to get you off?"

"Well, when you put it like that. . . "

"There is one thing you could do for me." He said lowering his voice. She looked at him eagerly, wondering what it would be. "Take down your hair," he ordered.

It was an odd request, she thought, but she complied instantly. She reached up to pull the pins out of her hair, and then shook it out. He smiled and gave her an incredibly lusty look that made her squeeze her legs together in anticipation. He ran his fingers through her hair.

"You know I love this hair. The way it bounces around when you move. The way it sparkles in the light."

To emphasize his point, he buried his face in her locks and kissed her behind her ear.

"Mmmm," he murmured. "Did I ever actually tell you how much I like the new scent?"

"Only if you count jumping me as I came out of the shower as telling."

"Well I do. Love it. Love you."

He began kissing her again. One hand roamed up her back from her waist to the top of her dress. Then he slowly slid down the zipper. As the dress came loose, he began kissing his way down her neck to her chest. The dress fell in a pool on the floor and he cupped her breasts, burying his face between them.

Her fingers tangled in his hair as she held him close, delighting in the pleasure he was taking in her breasts. She chuckled tenderly, until his thumbs began to circle her nipples through the fabric of her bra. She gasped in delight, then. She could feel the dampness spreading between her legs.

Gently she pushed him away and backed up onto the bed. She lay down in what she hoped was a sexy centerfold position.

"You're wearing too much," she told him.

It was almost a shame, asking him to take off the tux. He looked so good in it, but then naked Spike was even better than 007 Spike. At least this way, she hoped she could enjoy the show.

He smiled, and his eyes swept up and down her body. She could almost feel them caressing her. Without taking his hungry eyes off of her, he undid his bow tie and threw it to the floor. Then he began to undo the buttons of his shirt.

As if it had a will of it's own, Buffy's hand moved down to her panties where she began to gently touch herself as she watched him undress.

"Impatient are we, luv?" he chuckled with delight as he watched her.

He shrugged out of his shirt and coat, then quickly removed his pants and kicked off his shoes. Before Buffy could make any appreciative remarks about his erect member he was on top of her and his kisses drove all thoughts from her mind.

Their mouths tried to devour each other as their hands roamed over each other’s bodies. They both seemed to need to touch each other everywhere all at once.

Spike broke off kissing her and just looked at her. He brushed her hair out of her face. "You're so beautiful. So strong, so perfect."

The look on his face changed from one of awe to one of mischief as he began to work his way down her body. Every time his soft lips brushed her skin, Buffy shivered with delight. His eyes stayed focused on her face, and she couldn't look away from their blue depths. The look of love in his eyes scared her. As eager as she was for him, she also felt vulnerable, and exposed. She had lost control somewhere, and as much as she wanted to trust Spike - believed she could trust him - her past experience had taught her that it was when you gave your heart to a guy that things went wrong.

Her fears were driven from her mind, though, when he began to kiss her inner thigh. His lips and tongue left a trail of fire as they moved down her leg to her knee. When he reached the top of her stocking he stopped, sat up a little, then he pulled off her shoe and tossed it aside. His fingers slid inside the elastic and he slid his hand down her leg slowly as he pulled the stocking off. Then he repeated his actions on her other leg.

Satisfied, he reached forward and removed her panties. Up to this point he'd been taking his time, but once she lay there exposed before him, his self-control snapped. He made a deep throaty growl as he buried his face between her legs. She squealed in delight as his cool tongue delved inside of her.

She became his complete prisoner then. Lost completely in the sensation of him exploring her. All of her limbs were trembling as his tongue thrust in and out of her. Her fingers dug into the mattress as her hips surged up off the bed.

Then he pulled back a little and blew a burst of air against her engorged clitoris. Buffy screamed in pleasure. He thrust his fingers inside of her as his tongue moved in to play with the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Oh, God. Spike," she began to babble as he skillfully manipulated her body.

She didn't know how much of this she could take. The sensations were too much, overwhelming her. Just as she was about to burst, to fall completely over the edge, he stopped. He knelt between her legs and pulled her up so that she was straddling him.

He reached up to kiss her and she could taste herself on his lips and tongue. His hands moved to her hips to bring her down onto his eager member, but Buffy's rebellious streak took her. Just as the head of his cock touched her opening, she pulled back, teasing him.

She smiled sweetly at him, and fluttered her eyelashes innocently. She caught his bottom lip between her teeth and lightly nipped him.

Her arms were resting lightly on his shoulders and she used them to keep herself hovering just over him.

"Please, baby," he begged. "Need you so bad."

She dipped her wet pussy down toward him again, but this time his cock slid in just a fraction more than she had intended. The feeling of him spreading her open was too much for her, and there was no way she could pull away. Instead, she greedily sucked him inside of her.

They both cried with pleasure as their bodies came together and she fit herself to him. He cradled her head and kissed her hard as they began to move together. Buffy rode up and down against him, delighting in the amount of control this position gave her over how he entered her.

Her body was so ready and eager for him that her climax hit her quickly. She threw her head back and screamed, "SPIKE!"

She dug her nails into his shoulders as she pushed her body as tightly against his as she could. Just as her orgasm was fading, she felt his lips suck at her throat. His tongue, which seemed rougher than she’d been used to, licked her neck, and then his fangs sunk into it.

She cried out again and her body began to resume uncontrollable shakes as he began to suck at the wound. Her second orgasm brought him with her as they continued to surge against each other.

As it faded, her arms and legs lost their strength. She tumbled backwards, drawing him down with her. She grunted with pleasure as their impact against the bed ground him delightfully against her. His mouth was still affixed to her neck, although he was no longer sucking, just tickling the wound with his tongue.

Slowly he moved his mouth to her ear. "Buffy," he whispered.

Maybe it was just her imagination, but she thought she felt a spark as he said her name. She wanted it to be real, wanted to hold on to him, to this moment. She was terrified it wouldn't last, that it was all going away. But then Spike began to play with her fingers, entwining his with hers as he pulled himself out of her and settled next to her.

It was such a gentle thing to do. She smiled at him and turned her head so she could study his expression. He pulled her close to him, and seeing the look of vulnerability in his eyes she realized something. Her fears weren't entirely her own. The anxiety that he would leave her, that this wasn't real, that it was just sex. They were her emotions yes, but they were partially Spike's, too. His feelings were merging with hers more and more the closer they became. Knowing that Spike shared her fears made her feel even closer to him, and made her realize how unfounded those fears were. This was Spike, and come what may she knew he would stick with her.

"How’s my girl?" he asked.

"Perfect," she told him.